Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2021 6:54 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That final chapter was such a difficult read, especially knowing what happened. I guess I was naive for expecting a happy ending, but oh well.
Now that i've read the story entirely, I can definitely say that it reminds me alot of I want to eat your pancreas, just alot less dramatic.
I'd love to see an anime movie for this, although i'd probably be bawling my eyes out at the end of it!
Mar 11, 2021 10:28 AM
Jun 2019
Damn her death was inevitable but I somehow just wanted to be happy this feels a lot like I want to eat your pancreas mixed with your lie in april, but that prerecorded message hurt so much just made me feel like I was reading I want to eat your pancreas all over again
Mar 11, 2021 10:48 AM
Mar 2020
We all knew she was gonna die but damn it still hurts anyway. It'd be really cool if it were to have an anime adaptation, but considering how so few people read it, I think it'll take a while before there would be one if there ever will be one.
Mar 12, 2021 9:57 PM
Dec 2017
I really enjoyed this i knew half way through that she would be dying because the author kinda gave it away but still the part where he was willing to sacrifice or kill himself for her was something i never really excepted and that really unique and i would also love for this to get an adaptation something like Hotarubi no Mori e. Also made me cry like a baby. And i think this is ever under rated but knowing that this was just translated i hope in the future a decent amount of people read this manga its honestly of of my favorites now.
Apr 17, 2021 12:15 AM
Mar 2020
its about a man who is living who desires to die, and a woman who is dying who desires to live. they both meet, and they changed. the man who is living now desires to live on and be happy and face his guilt, and the woman who is dying now desires to not be afraid of death and die peacefully , wishes happiness for the man she loves, and accepts her happiness that was given to her before her dying last breath. solid 9.8 for me
Jun 17, 2021 7:11 PM

Jul 2017
Decent story for what it was. Pretty predictable ending which is a shame because these types of stories always end up with the FL dying lmao

Overall though, this really felt nothing more than a b-tech Your lie in April/KimiSui. Though I do give it credit in that it had a better romantic conclusion than either of the 2

7/10
Aug 2, 2021 9:13 PM

Dec 2009
Extremely flawed, cliche and basic, but it still brought out some emotion even though it was unoriginal. 2/10.

Aug 27, 2021 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
Shit shit shit shit shit. I know it'll end up like "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" where the girl dies, but shit it still hurts.

I'm just in the mood to cry and I happen to bump into this manga. It's predictable and I did shed tears but it's still not enough to satisfy me.

Welp, I'll just jump into an another "sad" manga I guess...

Any recommendations?
Sep 16, 2021 8:50 PM
Aug 2018
The only word to describe this is pain
Mar 18, 2022 2:34 PM

Mar 2021
ouch my heart hurts, I knew it was gonna end like this but it still hurts so bad :’(
izlahMar 18, 2022 2:41 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2022 11:06 AM
Jul 2017
this manga is really underrated, wish more people knew about it.
Apr 16, 2022 2:51 PM

May 2010
While reading this short series I really felt strong connection to it, which doesn't happen often to me. It's not that complex or even dramatic, but somehow I could feel author touching my soul. Usually this kind of stories rely mainly on the quirky female character, energetic, always smiling and full of life, despite the illness and difficult circumstances. And while here it's similar, what really got me was the protagonist - gloomy, visibly depressed and somehow tired of everything most of the time. Although I obviosuly wanted Mamizu to get better, I think this time I wished even more for him to find purpose in his life. And I really loved seeing him getting through all the hardships and reaching some peace at the end.

I think it would make a beautiful anime movie. 8/10
Sep 18, 2022 10:55 AM
Feb 2022
Mamizu se fue siendo amada, y le dio a Takuya una razón para vivir. RIP Watarase Mamizu.
Jun 10, 2023 12:03 PM
Dec 2016
It just left me with tears and tears and only tears.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 5 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

4 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 17, 2022 6:55 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 4 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

2 by FedeMetal »»
Jun 22, 2022 10:04 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 28, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 28, 2022 5:15 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 3 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

1 by Milan-5 »»
Feb 27, 2022 11:34 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 2 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

1 by Milan-5 »»
Feb 27, 2022 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.