Forum Settings
Forums

2021 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign Up (OPEN until NOV 30)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (51) « First ... « 49 50 [51]
Nov 30, 2021 1:09 PM

Jul 2014
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 6th, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30th, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: mozgow's list

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 1,100
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 1,228

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #22
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: link

🚩 Card NUMBER: #07
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Legend
🚩 Restriction: Endurance

πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected? Yes
πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? Yes

πŸ”Ž Turning-In CHECKLIST (don't remove once it's done)
  1. Have I entered all dates correctly following the provided format? Yes
    γ€€— Are they in a consistent format throughout my sign-up and turn-in forms? Yes
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Start Date match the start date of the very first anime I used? Yes
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Finish Date match the finish date of the last anime I used? Yes

2. Do all of my anime titles match the official title on their MAL pages? Yes
    γ€€— Do the anime links I've provided lead to the correct pages? Yes

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them? Yes
    γ€€— Do the screenshots I've taken show my username somewhere on-screen? (if they are on MAL) Yes

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title? Yes

5. Have I modified the format of the item list provided by the challenge team? No
    γ€€— If so, please view the original sign-up code to make sure your list follows the exact same format.
When posting this form I'm confirming that
I have read the Rules, How to Participate, and the Item's Explanations sections in its entirety and
that I have completed the challenges to the best of my abilities.
Nov 30, 2021 1:23 PM
Jul 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 10, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/FliegenMuhle?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 126
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 162

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 1712
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1650#msg62293571

🚩 Card NUMBER: 02
🚩 Card Level: β˜… Bingo Rookie
🚩 Restriction: N/A

1. Have I entered all dates correctly following the provided format? Yes
    γ€€— Are they in a consistent format throughout my sign-up and turn-in forms?
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Start Date match the start date of the very first anime I used?
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Finish Date match the finish date of the last anime I used?

2. Do all of my anime titles match the official title on their MAL pages? Yes
    γ€€— Do the anime links I've provided lead to the correct pages?

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them? Yes
    γ€€— Do the screenshots I've taken show my username somewhere on-screen? (if they are on MAL)

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title? Yes

5. Have I modified the format of the item list provided by the challenge team? No
    γ€€— If so, please view the original sign-up code to make sure your list follows the exact same format.
I have read the Rules, How to Participate, and the Item's Explanations sections in its entirety and
FliegenMuhleNov 30, 2021 1:27 PM
Nov 30, 2021 1:37 PM

Oct 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 3, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/maurorr?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 234
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 376

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 522
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=500#msg61634286

🚩 Card NUMBER: #04

πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? No

1. Have I entered all dates correctly following the provided format?
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Start Date match the start date of the very first anime I used?
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Finish Date match the finish date of the last anime I used?

2. Do all of my anime titles match the official title on their MAL pages?

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them?
    γ€€— Do the screenshots I've taken show my username somewhere on-screen? (if they are on MAL)

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title?

5. Have I modified the format of the item list provided by the challenge team?
Nov 30, 2021 1:48 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 05, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lostnyanko?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 2778
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 3241

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 61
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=50#msg61620206

🚩 Card NUMBER: #03
🚩 Restriction: Neat Freak

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them?

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title?

Nov 30, 2021 1:59 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kurosawa-san?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 852
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 936

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #713
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=650#post700

🚩 Card NUMBER: #08

Nov 30, 2021 2:05 PM
Dec 2019
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 5th, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30th, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Peders?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 112
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 193

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1532
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Peders?status=2

Nov 30, 2021 2:07 PM

Jun 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 03, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MadClaw1138?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 110 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 206

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #368
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: Here

🚩 Card NUMBER: #04
🚩 Restriction: TV

MadClaw1138Jan 1, 2022 10:14 PM
Nov 30, 2021 2:07 PM

Aug 2012
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 15, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SetsukoSu?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 169
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 210

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #475
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=450#msg61632083

🚩 Card NUMBER: #10
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2021 2:11 PM

May 2012
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 06, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ennetsu?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 1580
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 1583

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2438
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2400#msg65048605

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Pro

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2021 2:18 PM

Nov 2010
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Jan 01, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: Nov 29, 2021
πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list:

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 524
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 598

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1298
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: Message Link

🚩 Card NUMBER: 4

Nov 30, 2021 2:50 PM

Feb 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 1, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/boredrandomguy?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 1666
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 1788

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #403
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&goto=post&id=61628295

🚩 Card NUMBER: #2

Nov 30, 2021 3:03 PM

Feb 2021
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 04, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: Here

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 129
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 129

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2473

🚩 Card NUMBER: #8
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Addict

It seems like once again you have to greet me with a goodbye

XIV.XII.XXIβ™‘
Nov 30, 2021 3:06 PM
Feb 2019
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 12, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Srdzfdxtfyufk?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 362 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 507

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #385
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=350#msg61627376

🚩 Restriction: Neat Freak

Nov 30, 2021 3:12 PM
Jul 2019
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/RulyKinkajou59?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 117
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 196

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #199
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=150#msg61622133

🚩 Card NUMBER: #01

πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected? Yes or No
πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? Yes or No (only answer if "Yes" was selected for inspection)

1. Have I entered all dates correctly following the provided format? βœ“
    γ€€— Are they in a consistent format throughout my sign-up and turn-in forms? βœ“
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Start Date match the start date of the very first anime I used? βœ“
    γ€€— Does my overall Challenge Finish Date match the finish date of the last anime I used? βœ“

2. Do all of my anime titles match the official title on their MAL pages? βœ“
    γ€€— Do the anime links I've provided lead to the correct pages? βœ“

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them? βœ“
    γ€€— Do the screenshots I've taken show my username somewhere on-screen? (if they are on MAL) βœ“

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title? βœ“

5. Have I modified the format of the item list provided by the challenge team? βœ—
Nov 30, 2021 3:14 PM

Sep 2009
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kaylee_?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 774
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 861

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #20
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985#msg61563034

🚩 Card NUMBER: #11

Nov 30, 2021 3:30 PM

Oct 2014
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Christopherer?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 279
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 357

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 102

Nov 30, 2021 4:26 PM

Jan 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: February 1, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/hoshi4?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 494
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 585

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 2147
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2100#msg64080690

🚩 Card NUMBER: 7 CARD_NUMBER

Nov 30, 2021 4:29 PM
Dec 2016
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 2, 2021
πŸ”Ά [b] Challenge Finish Date: November 30, 2021
πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/__Based__God__?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/__Based__God__

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 182
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 263

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 1034
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1000#msg61691776

🚩 Card NUMBER: 3

Nov 30, 2021 4:29 PM

Nov 2016
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 09, 2021(the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kuriko-san?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 365 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 445

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #714
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=700#post701

🚩 Card NUMBER: #5

When you get Signature removed once again.
Nov 30, 2021 4:32 PM
Apr 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 29, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 16, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kousei6?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 119
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 207

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: ##1546♬
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1500#msg61982014

Nov 30, 2021 5:00 PM

Mar 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 20, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xWETERx?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 236
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 513

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1754
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1700#msg62419274

🚩 Card NUMBER: #05

Nov 30, 2021 5:15 PM

Nov 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: February 15, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Izembe?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 36
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 141

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1580
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1500#msg62023045

🚩 Card NUMBER: 04

Nov 30, 2021 5:18 PM
Nov 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 28, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/blurubberlizard?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 368
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 449

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #65
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=50#msg61620216

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Pro

blurubberlizardDec 28, 2021 12:51 PM
Nov 30, 2021 5:30 PM
Nov 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 02, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 29, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nealeo?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 510 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 576

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #710
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: Link

πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? No (only answer if "Yes" was selected for inspection)

NealeoNov 30, 2021 5:34 PM
Nov 30, 2021 5:35 PM
Jan 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: April 11, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 26, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kumatamo?status=2
⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 118
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 121

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2411
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2400#msg65036550

KumatamoDec 30, 2021 3:54 PM
Nov 30, 2021 6:06 PM

Jan 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 03, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tubbyman?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 1,012 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 1,196

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1229ღ
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1200#msg61749243

🚩 Card NUMBER: #6

TubbyNov 30, 2021 6:12 PM
Nov 30, 2021 6:07 PM

Dec 2015
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 02, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 29, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gwathgor?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 845
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 1,036

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #120
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=100#msg61620572

🚩 Restriction: TV, Endurance

GwathgorDec 25, 2021 6:06 PM
Nov 30, 2021 6:11 PM

Jan 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 26, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OmeXus?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 465
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 564

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2119♬
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2100#msg63934556

OmeXusDec 26, 2021 2:24 PM
Nov 30, 2021 6:26 PM
Nov 2020
Initial Post Number: #2546 ♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: TBA

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/S_c_a_r_l_e_t?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/S_c_a_r_l_e_t/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 103 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: GMT

🚩 Card Number: #08
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Pro (might upgrade though)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: N/A (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)
πŸ“š Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

Starting up TO-DO list (remove list before turning in!)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #8: Ran's Russian Roulette

βš”οΈ DATE FORMAT: MMM DD (example: Jan 01)

When posting this form I am confirming that I have read
the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations posts in their entirety to the best of my ability.
I am also confirming that I will not delete my post if I decide later on that I do not wish to complete the challenge.
S_c_a_r_l_e_tDec 12, 2021 6:46 AM
Nov 30, 2021 6:46 PM
Mar 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: March 25, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/katie_chi?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 82 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 132

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1761
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1700#post1730
🚩 Card NUMBER: 10
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Rookie

πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected? No

Nov 30, 2021 7:04 PM

Jun 2009
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 05, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tomhannay?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 634
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 723

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #178
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=150#msg61621620

🚩 Card NUMBER: Card #10: Lestat's Luxuries

tomhannayDec 29, 2021 9:54 AM
Nov 30, 2021 7:08 PM

Oct 2016
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BrunoMarq?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 436
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 528

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 196
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=150#msg61621992

🚩 Card NUMBER: #3

πŸ“ Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? Yes (only answer if "Yes" was selected for inspection)

Nov 30, 2021 7:09 PM

Jan 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sounded_Neptune?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 171
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 198

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #760
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=700#post747

🚩 Card NUMBER: 1
🚩 Card Level: Aera's Assortment

"The world is not important, but my soulmate is. Since my soulmate is gone, death is nothing to fear"
-Zhou Zishu
Nov 30, 2021 7:10 PM

Jan 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sounded_Neptune?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 171
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 198

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #760
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=700#post747

🚩 Card NUMBER: #1: Aera's Assortment

"The world is not important, but my soulmate is. Since my soulmate is gone, death is nothing to fear"
-Zhou Zishu
Nov 30, 2021 7:29 PM

Feb 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xijiks?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 44
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 109

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #367
πŸ“œ [b] Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=350#msg61626969

🚩 Card NUMBER: #05

XijiksDec 1, 2021 12:08 AM
Nov 30, 2021 8:39 PM

Feb 2016
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 27, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 26, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dekor?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 182
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 250

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #281
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=250#msg61624163

🚩 Card NUMBER: #01

DekorDec 30, 2021 7:48 AM
Nov 30, 2021 9:22 PM
May 2009
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 6, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AquaHaze?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 1120 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 1351

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 266
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=250#msg61623885

🚩 Card NUMBER: #09

AquaHazeDec 28, 2021 11:37 AM
Nov 30, 2021 9:53 PM

Feb 2015
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 6, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: September 30, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Soone?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 259
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 279

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 75
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=50#msg61620268

Nov 30, 2021 9:53 PM

Jun 2015
Initial Post Number: #2556ღ

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kyleand19?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Kyleand19/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 266
⏰ Time Zone: PST

🚩 Card Number: #03
🚩 Restriction: N/A (put N/A if none)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Steins;Gate/Steins;Gate 0

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #3: Strained Shey

βš”οΈ DATE FORMAT: MMM DD (example: Jan 01)

When posting this form I am confirming that I have read
the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations posts in their entirety to the best of my ability.
I am also confirming that I will not delete my post if I decide later on that I do not wish to complete the challenge.
Kyleand19Jan 2, 2022 12:21 AM
Nov 30, 2021 10:17 PM
Apr 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 4, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ondoit?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 183
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 183

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2494
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2450#msg65064994

Nov 30, 2021 10:39 PM

Jun 2015
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kyleand19?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 266
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 266

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2556
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2550#msg65072316

Kyleand19Jan 2, 2022 12:21 AM
Nov 30, 2021 10:50 PM

Oct 2011
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/elleeldritch?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 125
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 200

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1550✩
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1500#msg61984210

Nov 30, 2021 10:57 PM

May 2014
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Jan 13, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dogteeth?status=2&tag=

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 204
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 256

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 237
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=200#msg61623056

🚩 Card NUMBER: #06

Nov 30, 2021 11:07 PM

Jun 2015
@AWC_mod BINGO!

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: completed | awc 2021

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 371
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 467

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 55
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: sign up

🚩 Card NUMBER: 4

nightfury10Nov 30, 2021 11:13 PM
Nov 30, 2021 11:16 PM

Nov 2017
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 1, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: Completed List

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 286
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 354

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #202
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: Sign-Up Form Here

🚩 Card Number: #07

hi
Nov 30, 2021 11:27 PM

Jun 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 17, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DimitrovN?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 143
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 217

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1868
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1800#msg62792767

DimitrovNJan 6, 2022 4:30 AM
Nov 30, 2021 11:28 PM

Aug 2015
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 08, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 01, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ekhan175?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 398
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 416

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2208
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2150#post2199

🚩 Card NUMBER: #06

UniqueOtaku101Dec 28, 2021 6:11 PM
Nov 30, 2021 11:56 PM

Apr 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 21, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/carlyhild98?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 184 (the day you made your post)
⏰ Completed Anime (at turn-in): 228

πŸ“œ Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 2037
πŸ“œ Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2000#msg63500411

🚩 Card NUMBER: 10

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (51) « First ... « 49 50 [51]

More topics from this board

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

81 by BilboBaggins365 »»
45 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

83 by FanofAction »»
3 minutes ago

» Characters you like but everyone else hates. ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

50 by Bruh69XD »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

28 by deg »»
5 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 47 minutes ago

6 by Kenzolo-folk »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.