Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Here U Are Chapter 138 Discussion

Dec 31, 2020 8:42 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is over. I'll miss this a lot.

I wished to see how HuanWen would ask out his boyfriend, but the author didn't give that to us. :(

Damn, the story was so good! It will take a really long time to find something equally good!

Jan 2, 4:23 AM

FuMomo-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is over. I'll miss this a lot.

I wished to see how HuanWen would ask out his boyfriend, but the author didn't give that to us. :(

Damn, the story was so good! It will take a really long time to find something equally good!
I wanted HuanWen to do that but the creator didn't do it!!!

Jan 5, 6:56 AM

There's gonna be one more chapter, the epilogue.

I just finished reading all the side stories for chapter 138 (side story 8 inclusive) and I can't wait for the finale!

It was such a beautiful manhua! <3

Sometimes when you love someone you do crazy things.

Jan 7, 11:33 AM

Epilogue is finished too.

When is it going to have status as completed?

I enjoyed all manhua, all characters were enjoyable :3 Sad it's ended, it could go for many more chapters and it wouldn't bore me. Yu Yang is one of the cutest character I've ever seen :3

Feb 22, 4:59 AM

Parkiet said:

I don't know, someone should update the database entry soon. They may base the number of chapters on the released volume however, exactly how it's done for Tamen de Gushi.

Sometimes when you love someone you do crazy things.

Feb 22, 10:34 AM

Waves02 said:
Parkiet said:

I don't know, someone should update the database entry soon. They may base the number of chapters on the released volume however, exactly how it's done for Tamen de Gushi.

Thanks. I hope I won't forget to check and edit it xD