Forum Settings
Forums

Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 13, 2022 11:20 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty underwhelming movie if I'm honest. Incredibly rushed, most of the interactions between characters didn't feel natural, animation was subpar for movie standards, fights were surprisingly "meh" for Fate standards, OST was practically non-existent, etc.

5/10 - This definitely should have been 2hs-long at least.
Oct 26, 2022 3:09 PM

Mar 2010
Da vinci and her suicide attack was way better. Arash's NP looked like it firework that was gonna get extinguished as it went up.. and then as it went into the other NP it looked like it entered a vagina. They can't fool me :v

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 14, 2022 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
As usual I don't really get much of what's going on, guess it's different for people who played the game. Protagonist is still as bland as ever though, very average movie.
May 12, 2023 10:51 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
slow and poorly intertwined story! kekeke
May 15, 2023 9:33 AM

Nov 2010
35:34 Dang! Nitocris is hot! She looks so much better here than in-game. She's lacking in the boobies department, but overall still very tappable!
When I hear Ozymandias, the Breaking Bad episode comes to mind. It is one of my favorite episodes in that show.
Sanzang is hot! Her boobies and armpits are so lickable! She's so my type!
It's so weird to see a good guy version of Cursed Arm Hassan after I saw him in Heaven's Feel.
01:05:18 Is that Ritsuka's first kiss? Very nice!
I skipped the story while playing FGO, so I'm wondering what's going on. All I remember from this quest are those pesky knights that were a headache to deal with! I wonder why King Arthur became evil here. Anyway, I thought this movie would suck due to the low average score, but I must say it's pretty entertaining.
I'm looking forward to the reveals in part 2.
Top-tier animation, cool fights, and I'm a sucker for those Noble Phantasm scenes!
Aug 25, 2023 3:43 AM
Feb 2022
I admit the movie was rushed and very fast pace, they even cut so many contents from the game and removed important characters but that ending, arash's stella piercing artoria's rhongomyniad with the background ost was amazing, it's the only good part in the movie. I'd say it's a good watch.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why is the King Aurthor here different from the Saber we know?

NeverGoneXD - Oct 8, 2021

10 by Mathi786 »»
Jan 30, 12:56 AM

» Watch order

RuneRem - Jun 3, 2022

9 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 6, 2023 7:50 PM

» Is it necessary to watch this Movie before Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia

Barry_Allen_14 - Feb 3, 2022

6 by Spoopy69 »»
Feb 4, 2022 11:18 PM

» Movie has made $3,665,000 at the box office!

Rojaseb - May 6, 2021

18 by Rojaseb »»
Jul 12, 2021 12:11 PM

» What happened to Production IG?

Reshiram_IX - May 16, 2021

5 by LorenGill »»
Jun 16, 2021 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.