Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 26, 2020 8:51 PM
Oct 2020
I started watching it because of the hype in Episode 3 (some people stated that it it one of the most shocking plot twist in anime)
But then after I finished the ep. and the first thing I said is : "Is that it?"
I'm not hating it, I just had high expectations becaude of the hype (on Ep 3)
Am I the only one?

Ps : I still watched the remaining episodes and I think that it is a great show
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2020 8:52 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Just checking my Profile Favorites should tell you how I feel about it instantly lol. Still waiting on that Rebellion sequel, SHAFT!
Dec 26, 2020 8:55 PM

Oct 2018
One of my favorite anime of all time. Took a genre that I don't like and made the concept interesting. Also Madoka Magica Rebellion is one of my favorite anime movie and in my opinion it is what The End of Evangelion movie should have been.
Dec 26, 2020 9:17 PM

May 2020
Just watched it very recently, it was good. I never watch many magical girl shows at all so that EP3 twist felt underwhelming to me.
Dec 26, 2020 9:21 PM

Apr 2020
Well it was disappointing and yeah I had the same reaction is that it ?? It was more like Homura Magica than Madoka . It was a good 7 for me but after movie 3 I kind of started to dislike it. It was a good experience but it was overhyped and even some anitubers made it some kind of legendary show.

Movie 3 is trash , annoying and boring atleast for me I prefer S1 over it.
Tristar_ShinobiDec 26, 2020 9:26 PM
Dec 26, 2020 9:23 PM

Apr 2020
well ofc when u have high expectations, u expect things a little too much and its not really the animes fault

when i first watched it it was kinda boring (even without expectations) so i just stopped watching it
i rewatched it and it was good but i'll say it wasnt as good as the third movie
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2020 9:28 PM

Jan 2011
thought it was quite good for the most part, liked the visuals an the story, the main characters not so much
id say its a solid 8/10 show with decent rewatch value
Dec 26, 2020 9:30 PM

Aug 2018
Back in high school someone recommended it to me and were like, oh, magical girls but with a twist and I am like, well I like magical girls and I like dark and twisted stuff so sign me up. I was not shocked, it also had me being like, is that it? xD but I still enjoyed it all and it was very popular at the time for having the twist. Now a lot of magical girl shows try to do the same thing but they are either a hit or miss.

【 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 】
【 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 】
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
If you don't know how to live on,
then live on for me

如果不知要怎麼話下去, 那就為了我而話下去吧

Dec 26, 2020 9:33 PM

Nov 2007
if you're talking about what happens to mami? i feel like that's only shocking if you don't already know the series has the darker, more violent tone that it's by now known for. i didn't find it too shocking but it's a pretty effective and poignant introduction to that shift in tone. i didnt want to watch the series until after i had seen psychopass, but i was really surprised at how good it was. the staff behind the show have really good synergy together.
Dec 26, 2020 9:36 PM

Nov 2011
It's only getting better after that episode 3. That episode is only a start, we got a little glimpse about what is that anime really about.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Dec 26, 2020 9:38 PM

Nov 2008
I actually feel like it's a bit overrated. I prefer magical girl shows aimed at girls...like Princess Tutu does the 'dark magical girl story' WAY better...and it didn't need a ton of suffering either and the characters are WAY more amazing than the Madoka crew.

Dec 26, 2020 9:41 PM

Jun 2017
It would look special if you are used to safe magical girl anime genre where no one gets hurt. If you haven't seen any anime of the genre previously it may not do much impact at all. The story itself is okay with some nice twists. But I have some issues with the ending.
Dec 26, 2020 9:45 PM

Aug 2020
It's Shaft anime so of course its amazing *except fireworks*

♥️ 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 ♥️

“𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓪, 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓭.” – 𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓪 𝓐𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓪

Dec 26, 2020 9:55 PM

May 2016
The characters aren't anything to write home about, for the most part (though they're not bad or anything), but it's got an excellent story with some very iconic visuals and a top-notch soundtrack by Our Lady of Aural Bliss, Yuki Kajiura.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Dec 26, 2020 9:58 PM

Jul 2016
I love it so much that I want a girlfriend who will let me CROSSPLAY as Kyoko and she can do any of the rest.

Then we can pretend we're lesbians.
Dec 26, 2020 10:00 PM

Jul 2007
Madoka Magica is one of the best original anime ever made. Possibly the best original anime.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 26, 2020 10:01 PM

Jun 2020
It's a great anime, one that should be watched by everyone. it may not be the most enjoyable but the characters, visuals, themes, and narratives are amazing.
Dec 26, 2020 10:03 PM

Oct 2018
Hype can kill anything, when I watched Madoka, I didn't know anything about plot and characters.

And Homura is the protagonist in Madoka Magica, it's not Madoka, Rebellion is a masterpiece.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Dec 26, 2020 10:47 PM

Aug 2017
It's decent if you don't set yourself up for failure. Just watch it for yourself before judging because if you expect too much then you won't enjoy it.
Dec 26, 2020 11:01 PM

Mar 2012
I think there are a few things at play here. First, Madoka Magica aired nine years ago, and in that time the "twisted magical girl" concept has been rehashed to the point of numbness. Mixing traditionally light-heated genres with psychological horror had been done before (e.g. Higurashi, Narutaru), but it wasn't quite as common and hadn't really been done with magical girls specifically, as far as I know. The darkest things ever got there was probably Nanoha and Princess Tutu.

Second, because the show relies so heavily on plot twists, watching it now is going to be a bit different than watching it as it aired. Back then, we had a week between episodes to speculate on what was happening and where it was headed, and the weeb-o-sphere was abuzz with theories (and memes). That shared experience played a large role in solidifying Madoka's status, and can't really be recreated after-the-fact. In addition, even a general awareness of Madoka's twisty reputation could somewhat dampen the shock.

And finally, of course, there's just good old fashioned over-hype. Madoka Magica is practically a legend in the anime fandom, up there with the likes of Haruhi or Evangelion. So of course anyone approaching it now is going to go in with some pretty high expectations that it may not always live up to.
Dec 26, 2020 11:05 PM

Apr 2018
Madoka Magica and its Rebellion sequel are definitely some of the most original anime that has ever been created. I also feel that they're also among the most misunderstood anime out there because there is so much more to Madoka beyond the shock factors, plot twists, and open defiance of traditional magic girl archetypes which everybody seems to talk about and which arguably brought it to fame in the first place. The number of people who trash the way Rebellion handled Homura's character I think is a pretty good testament to that.
ParataxicalisDec 26, 2020 11:08 PM
Dec 26, 2020 11:09 PM

Jul 2013
Probably comes from the expectations you had, when I first watched Madoka i was way younger and people were talking a lot of good stuff about it, I also had a bit of preconception because of the Mahou Shoujo genre and when I finally watched I tought it was really bad, boring and overrated.

A couple of years later I am more mature and decided to give it a chance again, my expectations were low and the anime blow me away, now it stands as one of my favorites animes of all time. Quite a weird journey but Madoka Magica definetely isn't for everyone and is OK to feel like this isn't the best thing ever.
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Dec 26, 2020 11:57 PM

Jul 2019
I can't get into it. The fantasy nonsense isn't explained early that stops me from continuing
Dec 27, 2020 12:01 AM

Oct 2010
it's a decent show, sailor moon and yuuki yuuna are way better than that, the dark aspect is a joke, it's not even as dark as sailor moon or nanoha. and it doesn't have an ending.
Dec 27, 2020 12:32 AM

Sep 2007
Promethazine said:
It's a great anime, one that should be watched by everyone. it may not be the most enjoyable but the characters, visuals, themes, and narratives are amazing.

I agree, including the music. The movies are worth watching as well.
Dec 27, 2020 12:56 AM

Apr 2020
People hyped up ep 3 too much in my opinion,
But I still think it's a good anime with the plot twist and all that.
I do love the ClariS opening song "connect" it just fits so well in terms of bright happiness and sadness at the same time.
Edit: I should watch the movie for it sometime
Dec 27, 2020 1:03 AM

Jul 2007
Catalano said:
it's a decent show, sailor moon and yuuki yuuna are way better than that, the dark aspect is a joke, it's not even as dark as sailor moon or nanoha. and it doesn't have an ending.

I initially quoted your post with the intent to argue, but hell, we gotta give props to Nanoha which is criminally underrated these days. Nanoha is one of my most favorite series ever!
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 27, 2020 1:09 AM

Oct 2010
EndlessMaria said:
Catalano said:

I initially quoted your post with the intent to argue, but hell, we gotta give props to Nanoha which is criminally underrated these days. Nanoha is one of my most favorite series ever!

it's not that I hate the show, it's just that I hate it when people say that it's so unique and special and praises it like it's the tastiest cake in the entire world, when there's stuff like sailor moon, yuuna and nanoha.
no problem, we can argue
Dec 27, 2020 1:14 AM

Jul 2007
Catalano said:
EndlessMaria said:

it's not that I hate the show, it's just that I hate it when people say that it's so unique and special and praises it like it's the tastiest cake in the entire world, when there's stuff like sailor moon, yuuna and nanoha.
no problem, we can argue

Nah my dude, I just want to praise Nanoha since I'm feeling terminally chill right now.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 27, 2020 1:44 AM
Nov 2009
I only watched the movies, since a friend told me those are better than the episodes. Honestly I really liked the show and the characters, and what made it even better was the visuals and soundtrack.

The only bad thing I have to say is the ending of movie 3. Or hell it doesn't even end, it just kind of....stops.
Dec 27, 2020 1:49 AM

Mar 2014
I don't remember much because I watched it like 9 years ago, but all I can say that it was a great show with interesting story and characters. I also like the manga adaptation and the different story.
Dec 27, 2020 2:19 AM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread moved to the series sub-board.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Dec 27, 2020 2:28 AM

Dec 2018
I originally watched it blind with no information about it so I never experienced episode 3 being hyped up, personally it came quite unexpectedly.

The anime as whole is probably my favourite anime to date. Madoka has a multitude of flaws but I still love it ^.^
Dec 27, 2020 2:30 AM

Aug 2016
Being meguca is hard, being meguca is suffering
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Dec 27, 2020 2:50 AM

Nov 2019
It's a fucking masterpiece. Excellent narrative and complex themes, great characters, stunning visuals, god-tier music, and the design of witches labyrinths are both terrifying and beautiful. I've rewatched the series so many times and every time I watch it, I learn something new, or find something new about the characters. Also, Homura is a phenomenal character.
MagicalArtistDec 27, 2020 2:55 AM
Dec 28, 2020 1:19 AM
Dec 2018
It's because you aren't even living in the same time as us. The dark magical girl plot has been used so many times since Madoka Magica's release that the episode 3 might seem a bit underwhelming if you're hyped a lot. I watched Madoka Magica soon after I watched Cardcaptor Sakura, which was my favorite show then. I hadn't watched many shows but I somewhat had an idea what to expect from a Magical Girls' show. So, I watched Madoka Magica and I was like, it's okay. But after rewatching it a couple of times, along with the movies, it became my favorite show.

The reason behind this is you can't get 100% of Madoka Magica just by watching it once. You'll likely overlook thing, and the dialogues may just sound edgy in the first watch. You'll find many say it gets better with every rewatch, and indeed, it's true. Episode 3 is just the tip of the iceberg. The next paragraph is about one of my first impressions of Madoka Magica:

The show is titled Puella Magi Madoka Magica, that gives you an impression it's about Madoka becoming a magical girl. Though she does become a magical girl, but not the way I had expected. In the opening song, you see Madoka in her cute pink dress, her transformation sequence. If you've watched other Magical Girl shows, you'd expect Madoka to form a contract as soon as first episode, or atleast after 3rd episode. But that doesn't happen. You'd expect this to happen after Sayaka dies, or Kyoko dies, but no, it doesn't happen. But you still see Madoka as a Magical Girl in the opening sequence, wondering when will she become a Magical Girl. But then you see Homura's backstory, and realize all this happened, but not in this timeline. Further research revealed that the black cat you see in the opening, is the reason Madoka became a magical in the first timeline. Another thing is the dialogues of Homura. You'll see her dodge Madoka's question like "What did you wish for when you became a magical girl", "Have you seen a lot of people die like yesterday? How many?". The answers to these questions seem pretty normal in first watch, like maybe she wished for something she doesn't want to tell, or she's got a pretty bad attitude and doesn't want to reveal her motives, yes, she's experienced she must have seen a lot of people die that she lost the count. But the second time you watch it, it becomes clear what her silence and answers mean. These are some of the few experiences I loved when rewatching the series. Now some may say the recap movies are unnecessary, but if you've seen the original tv series, the movies add to the experience. Also, you'll never a transformation sequence being repeated in Madoka Magica, even the recap movies have new transformation sequences. Though Mami only lived for 3 episodes, she's quite a popular character and ranked #1 on Twitter Japan when she appeared in Magia Record.

I could go endlessly praising Madoka Magica, but you won't have to take my word for it. Watch it atleast twice, or watch the recap movies after you finish the TV series, and then move on to Rebellion, and then Magia Record. The soundtrack is amazing, the visuals are improved, the characters have depth, they have more story than you see in the Anime. It's not just the story about Madoka, but Homura, Sayaka, Kyoko and Mami. You'll understand the depth of it every time you rewatch it, since you'll focus on a different character. Till date nothing comes close to it for me. If I had watched it now and not few years back, maybe I'd give it a 9, but still after rewatching I will give it a 10. The show would be rated higher only if people watched it atleast twice.
salarxDec 28, 2020 1:27 AM
Dec 28, 2020 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
Zanbaka said:

The only bad thing I have to say is the ending of movie 3. Or hell it doesn't even end, it just kind of....stops.

Exactly. That is probably also the only thing I hate from Madoka as a franchise. I hate it when the author try to milking the franchise with an already conclusive end (no matter how deus ex machina the ending of original was).
I am a Rebellion hater, but I enjoyed the movie (well probably not as much as the original because it felt a little repetitive), except for that ending.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jan 7, 2021 4:29 AM
Oct 2020
i watched it recently and holy moly i think this show is one of the best anime of the history. this is one of the anime that made me go on a roller coster where not many anime did that to me. And episode 3 is the thing that hits me. i dont know why i have a phobia of that kinda stuff but seeing that spiky thing always makes me like scared. so i think thats what makes madoka a thriller ride for me . But overall i think this show is a truly masterpiece.
Jan 7, 2021 5:02 AM
Dec 2020
It's one of my favorites, actually.

TBH, the twist in Ep. 3 didn't hurt as much as it did now especially how things escalated into the second half. So, I kinda understand how underwhelmed you were with that. Still, I enjoyed the art style, music, and the character arcs.

And Rebellion! Boy, I still remember feeling numb watching the ending.
Mar 16, 2021 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
I don't like hyped shows, that's why I only watched Madoka after it's 10th anniversary, and that's initially because of Yuki Kajiura score. I also didn't have big expectations for the show, which is always a good attitude to have, btw. After seeing it I can say that hype does NOT make it justice. It IS a masterpiece, which I didn't expect from SHAFT with magical girls setting. That said, I feel it's a flawed masterpiece, but that only appears to me after it edned. I might have not got everything that happened, so certain things did not make complete sense to me in the end. I'm sure questioning the plot will bring up many issues, but I have no issues with the way it proceded and ended when watched a first time, only looking back. I really like the resolution and Madoka's wish as "the only way" to solve the problem and how it was built up, not taking too long - I like how this show is compact with 13 episodes - but in the end I feel it's a rather poisoned fruit, especially considering a movie sequel. There is a rather fine line between exploration of a theme and exploitation of it, before you engage, and any plot in the end serves only two kinds of purposes - to promote good, or evil. That only becomes apparent after you went through it. A happy end not always good, and it's not true to say that people always want it. Profound screenplays can take any from, it's the truth behind the experience what matters, and if this truth got to the audience. It's very easy, however, to go into tampering with the audience to produce an engaging experience, which will harm them. In all honesty, even if there are people who "like" being hurt (maybe because they don't feel much), we don't need more of that with life we have. Indeed, if you cross that line, when you begin setting characters up to suffer for entertainment, you have turned to evil. That is an equivalent to state that God has us suffering for His entertainment - each time an artist as a creator does that, he is promoting that idea, any agenda an artist may have - it's easy to become a god in your mind. Knowing how to play on emotions and doing it to appease the public is just cynical, but what I described above is evil. What you see in a movie gets into your subconscious AS IF it was a real experience (movies are hypnosis), so this experience is not to be taken lightly. I have issues with Urobutcher's scripwriting, I just didn't bother to look into exactly why yet, it is as if he is incapable of making a satisfactory ending, instead it must always be ruining your expectations or the material, kind of like Midas in reverse, ruining gold instead of making it. Like the man specifically looks out for good ideas to crap them over in the end. And so, Madoka being a masterpiece, is a fallen masterpiece in the end. It obviously not failed in popularity, but will it survive as a classic? For example, I am Evangelion's contemporary, but I never considered it of lasting importance, and indeed, I have no interest in watching it today or recommending it to someone. Sadly, that is true with Madoka. I want to love it, and I rate it as a masterpiece, but I simply can't see it holding up. While Sailor Moon from 90's will forever be among my most favorite, because while being excellent it also has a soul. Madoka has all the components to become a legend, except for that subtle substance I call a soul - instead it takes out the soul of a watcher and uses it for a while, before putting it back somewhat worse for wear and with a few gems, but you wonder if they are fake and your own weren't taken in the process.
burbelsMar 16, 2021 12:26 PM
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Mar 31, 2021 8:06 PM

Jul 2016
Not sure what "hype" you heard about that episode but this is a drama, not an action series. Perhaps you went into this with the wrong mindset
Mar 31, 2021 8:09 PM

Jun 2020
Well I went in with no expectations and I watched it and it became my favorite series of all time
Mar 31, 2021 8:16 PM

Jan 2020
It's a really great series with a fantastic concept and great characters. I love it

Apr 3, 2021 7:07 AM

Oct 2017
It's a great show for a lot of reasons.

Most people that dislike the show in this site, haven't made one genuine point as to why they think it's bad, they just say stuff like "it's boring" "it's mediocore","it's unoriginal" which is absolutely subjective. Just read the negative reviews about it, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Apr 3, 2021 7:24 PM

Jun 2016
MrCarelessS said:
It's a great show for a lot of reasons.

Most people that dislike the show in this site, haven't made one genuine point as to why they think it's bad, they just say stuff like "it's boring" "it's mediocore","it's unoriginal" which is absolutely subjective. Just read the negative reviews about it, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I can respect people deciding it's not for them, but it's disheartening to see most of the flak surrounding it just being inflated opinions treated like facts. Other thoughts you'll see a lot in there are "I was told this was like [other anime] but it wasn't so I'm mad" or "It's not the deconstruction I was told it is so it must be bad". Why can't we just enjoy things for what they are? Why does everything either get boiled down to a perfectly unique snowflake or a dumpster fire with no in-between?

I swear, hype culture is one of the worst things to happen to this community. Was Madoka's ep 3 twist the most shocking plot twist in anime!? It doesn't matter, what does is how it's built up to and how it sets the tone for the rest of the anime, but that all gets thrown out the window with hype culture. Oh well, at least OP seems to have realized that, and the deconstruction meme is long dead.
Apr 3, 2021 7:29 PM

Oct 2015
I like it. I have some issues about the explanation of the entropy and the ending but Rebellion kind of fixed the ending issues. Rebellion issues is more of it begans as very loosely connected to what happened after the TV series ending that I can't draw any connection to it at all even after finishing it.
Apr 6, 2021 11:15 PM
Apr 2021
Catalano said:
I don't know how those who accept being a magical girl must have their souls removed from their body or how becoming a magical girl must mean that you need to kill witches forever in order for you not to turn into a witch not dark to you. It basically means that magical girls are made to suffer
Apr 26, 2021 4:20 AM

Oct 2017
One of the best❤
Apr 27, 2021 3:07 PM

Jan 2021
It’s a must watch, one of the best fantasies I’ve ever seen.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

May 4, 2021 6:53 PM

Apr 2021
honestly it kind of felt like it was trying too hard to be 'dark' for me. twists weren't properly foreshadowed or set up (only homura's story seemed to be set up well), character development was crammed in (mamie getting the 'i'm lonely' card 2 seconds before dying with no buildup whatsoever, sayaka's cringy "i don't feel anything" line, knowing virtually nothing about madoka other than her being selfless and caring, kyoko doing a complete 180 without any convincing needed from sayaka and madoka), plot was...not really there until the last few episodes imo. it felt like it was just shouting in my face "look how dark i am compared to other magical girl shows" and i wasn't into that. though i guess it's because i watched it long after it first came out, so i'd already gotten used to 'fake out' shows? even still, i felt underwhelmed. which is sad because i went in thinking i'd really like it, it seemed right up my alley. but oh well...

the designs were brilliant though. especially for the witches.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.