Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 26, 2020 8:37 AM

Jan 2017
All hail King Chino and the blast known as Gochiusa S3!
Dec 26, 2020 8:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The one and only appearance of Mocha and Cocoa's mother. They both looked very healthy and happy. Chino and Cocoa mother actually ever attended the same high school together. Usagi-chan? Nice information! At the end, Chino and Cocoa already been destined to be together. Sweet! Man, that uniform looked very adorable to both of them. See? Its a fate!

New year at usagi city. They both looked pretty great. A little chat from Midorin and Rin. They both deserved that relaxation. What about the others? Ofc they enjoyed their play. Chino as a queen, while everyone shopping. Chino need to decided her orders? What kind of? Her order was a rabbit? No! Its their fun trip and a little party at Chino's rabbit house! As a celebration to Rize's acceptance at the university entrance exam! Man, how touchable, yet, its surprising. They were really growing at a nice pace of their owns. I am almost forgot, the time has come to their finals. Like Chino said at the end, that i must say it again:

Thank you very much, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka.
9/10
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 26, 2020 10:48 AM

Sep 2019
Come on, how was the last line not "Arigato gozaimasu , Cocoa Onee-chan." instead.
Dec 26, 2020 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
Does the fact that Rize got accepted into university mean that she'll fade out of this series in future seasons?
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Dec 26, 2020 11:21 AM

Dec 2020
Nice final ep. Smug Chino was great.

The final scene was great, too, but the fade to white made it feel like the type of scene where someone is talking to a dead person and they disappear into the afterlife, lol.

I've always liked this show but it's never been a favorite. It's like 7 or 8 out of 10 territory for me.
Dec 26, 2020 11:28 AM

Mar 2018
There was no magical girl Chino episode... OP was a lie :(

Still the best CGDCT hands down. I'm glad it's just a season break and it didn't end for real like I was worrying.

Dec 26, 2020 11:53 AM
Dec 2018
Will miss the weekly cuteness overload
(个_个)

Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Dec 26, 2020 12:33 PM

Jul 2016
Wow, I almost teared up. What a precious way to conclude another heartwarming season of GochiUsa. Even Mocha and Cocoa's mom made an appearance and it was also revealed that Chino's mom and Cocoa's used to be friends while going to the same school.

Overall, the show's best season in my opinion. Probably because the spotlight in such large main cast was perfectly handled and not to mention that, unlike previous seasons, there was also a certain sense of progression in the story with Rize passing her exams to enter college and ChiMaMe team about to enter high-school in a couple of months. Chino as a high-school student, uh?... Why do I think I will feel like a proud parent when I see that? xD

Again, what a truly beautiful season this was. If it weren't for Golden Kamuy S3, this would have been my AOTS. No doubts.

9/10 - It's sad to say goodbye but thankfully, Winter 2021 has it covered with its fair share of wholesome shows. Man, Yuru Camp S2 and Non Non Biyori Nonstop couldn't come sooner!
SouthRzVaDec 26, 2020 12:40 PM
Dec 26, 2020 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
we finally got some Mocha shenanigans in the first half and the revelation that Cocoa mom and Chino mom were buds (unless i missed it/forgot in previous seasons)

as said this alot about Rabbit House, but this series is how moeblob is done right. its not offensively try-hard at being cute for the sake of being cute like most CGDCTs, they just let the characters just do what they do and not overexaggerate. they relied alot on the reactions to reactions this time but the charm, funny, and heartwarmth is still there. and you get to see how much the girls have grown since the beginning. that post credit scene with Cocoa and Chino pretty much sums it up how i feel about this series, its FUN. 9/10 for me and hope S4 is on the horizon
Dec 26, 2020 3:18 PM

Jan 2019
Them traveling could be a setup for movie or OVA, or even S4.

S3 was amazing and definitely the best so far.
Dec 26, 2020 3:48 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Great episode. Great season. I'm sad it's over. I hope we get another season at some point down the line but I'm guessing there's going to be a movie about their trip like Non Non Biyori Vacation. Seems like that was what they were setting up for.

I feel like season on season, Gochiusa has got better and better, perhaps because I love the characters all the more now but I really enjoyed this show.

It's probably the only 9/10 I'll give out this year and it's definitely my AOTY.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Dec 26, 2020 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
What an amazing season this has been, I am so sad this ended now, cause the cuteness never once stopped as per usual. So much growth this season for Chino, but honestly everyone grew up in their own way. Chimame graduating Middle School and Rize going to University. I will miss this show!

9/10, the adventures of Rabbit House and rivals never grows old. I think this season personally was the best for me. The moment every girl was wearing different colored uniforms made my heart melt. The ultimate and best team out there!!!

Now can we get a Non Non Biyori treatment for this franchise as well, OVA + Movie for the traveling plan they thought of!! It needs to happen!! Ofcourse I would also be more than delighted for a 4th season!
Dec 26, 2020 4:48 PM

Mar 2015
I dunno about you guys but I had less laughs from this season than the previous 2.
Dec 26, 2020 5:06 PM

Jul 2017
Another show to add to the wholesome anime collection of this season, it's packed with them! c:

Well, another super comfy season! Just like the previous 2. Nothing much to say about it in all honesty, just that the formula is essentialy the same and the atmosphere is as still rich as always! Not to talk about the characters that keep being super cute and funny in their own ways!

8/10
Dec 26, 2020 9:11 PM
Dec 2018
Best Sequel of the season. 8/10
Dec 26, 2020 10:32 PM

Apr 2017
the last eps is so cutee , i just realized that Chino mother name is usagi ,
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Dec 26, 2020 10:32 PM

Feb 2014
What a cute episode to end the season. Maybe depending on how the BD will fair, we might get their trip being animated as a movie. Or maybe we could get a 4th season.

Season 3 is definitely the best Gochiusa season. I will miss my weekly cuteness overload anime.
Dec 26, 2020 11:34 PM

Dec 2019
The end suggested that they were going to travel. I hope you make a movie and maybe another season... (I hope) <3
Dec 27, 2020 1:24 AM

Aug 2019
I really hope that a movie or OVA comes out with that whole trip thing they are planning on doing
Dec 27, 2020 2:25 AM

Apr 2020
my wife chino is so cute

Dec 27, 2020 2:54 AM

Feb 2014
All hail King Chino! X3

The last episode of season 3 was filled with plenty of cute and funny moments. We finally get to see Mocha and her mother and how much Rabbit House has influenced them with their uniforms and a makeshift Tippy on their heads. Another thing to note was that Cocoa's mother used to be close friends with Chino's mother, Usagi, hence why Chino recognises the uniform that Cocoa got from her family.

Cocoa still looks nice in her Middle School uniform and Chino somehow makes Mocha's High School uniform work. =3

The second half of the episode was great. Not only Chino became king for a day, but it showcased how much everyone has grown over the course of the season. With the ChiMaMe corps preparing for high School life and with Rize planning a graduation trip after succeeding her exams into her chosen University, the fun times that everyone has together, no matter what path they'll take in the future, will never end. During these tough times in the world right now, I really appreciate that level of hope and optimism. ^_^

On that note, this 3rd season of GochiUsa gets a 9/10. Best season so far and I pray for another season in the future, or at least a movie of our group on their own graduation trip together.

It's also another reason why I love iyashikei/CGDCT shows in the first place and this season of GochiUsa has set the bar rather high for Yuru-Camp S2 and Non Non Biyori Nonstop to match. This upcoming Winter season will be rather awesome!
Dec 27, 2020 6:17 AM

Apr 2015
Well, Gochiusa Bloom is definitely my Aots Fall 2020.. I'm really glad i can watch this 3rd season from beginning till the end. I felt like this season has a lot of mohumohu moments because the characters has become more opened to each other.

This anime definitely deserves: 10/10

Can't wait for the Gochiusa: Vacation Movie ^_^

Here my fav moments from episode 12:
Cocoa-chan is really cute as imouto 🥰
Cocoa-chan making snow angel 😆
So cute. Especially Chino-chan wearing scarf 💕

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 27, 2020 7:53 AM
Jul 2016
vong10 said:
I dunno about you guys but I had less laughs from this season than the previous 2.

You're not wrong, but it was still pretty good in the comedy department imo. There was a lot more focus on character growth and coming of age this season which is a good change.
Dec 27, 2020 11:03 AM

May 2011
Oh no its over already how am i going to survive next week without my weekly dose of fluffiness ╥﹏╥ . A great season, perfectly adapted and despite the few years of gap and change of studio not only did the quality not drop, in fact it got better.

Solid 10/10 from me, this season focused more on character development and everyone got their chance to shine, sharo and chiya gets alot of screentime and everyone got their own arc. BGMs are great as usual and OP ED are 10/10. The scenery and background in this show is simply breathtaking and i love how much details they put into designing the town's background and landscape.

also smug chino

and cute cocoa momma

Looks like we might get the vacation arc in a movie form next. Fingers crossed though. They're closing in on the original material, hopefully it wont take too long for next season, can't wait for their encounter in next arc <3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 27, 2020 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
this season had me smiling more than laughing which is fine since it was the most progress i've seen in yet(more character growth than a few other shows this season..)

they nailed another season and i feel like they might still pump out another movie speaking of which i still have the first one to watch since i never seen her mom till now and it's a crime they left those two airheads out the whole season.

flat8/10 for more embarrassedly cute fluff

also this has to be the record for most times characters changes costumes right i swear every episode they had some different uniform they wanted to wear lol
Dec 27, 2020 11:37 PM

May 2018
Awhh, I'm going to miss this show </3

This season focuses a lot less on humour and more on its characters and their relationships with each other. Also there has been a consistent coming-of-age theme this season. Seriously well done. It was still just as cute and soothing as always.
Dec 28, 2020 12:08 PM

Apr 2019
Chino's mom is dead? Looks like we're going to get a movie/4th season where they venture outside of their small town.

My prediction is that Chino's mom is alive and lives in the city. they're probably going to go and search for her.

Just as good as the other seasons, with a wholesome memorable ending each time. 6.5/10

Dec 28, 2020 12:48 PM

Jul 2014
I'm not exactly sure why this was the case when the key staff for this were the same as the previous two seasons, but a lot of this season felt pretty... "flat" to me and struggled to really hold my interest. With a lot more screentime for best girl Sharo, that shouldn't have been the case, and yet it was. I think that, in the early episodes at least, I wasn't overly invested in the Chimame Corps trying to decide on a high school, but even after that a lot of it just felt a bit dull.

That's not to say this season didn't have its highlights - most notably the appearance of Chino's mother during the Halloween episode, as that was really emotional and very well done - but I digress. This has always been my main issue with GochiUsa despite liking the characters a lot, but it definitely felt more prominent this season than either of the previous two.

6/10
Dec 28, 2020 5:55 PM

Jul 2015
Season didn't feel quite as great as the previous seasons, as the special quality this anime has doesn't feel quite as special after more than two seasons, but it was still an absolute joy seeing these girls again, and I look forward to seeing more of them in the future.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 29, 2020 10:43 AM

Apr 2016
As people already pointed out the story slowly shifts from comedy and all happy to more coming of age tale, our characters are growing, changing, and more future oriented themes are coming into question. Everyone has their own plans, dreams ... and our little Chino seems lost in the midst of all of this, but as in all good slice of life stories she has her friends to help her and encourage her.

People say that this season was "worse" than the two previous ones, but i think it's more that this season did set a different feel/tone. And if we ever get a season four it will be even more like this from now on.
Dec 29, 2020 9:10 PM

Dec 2012
Yo this feels like the series finale. Is it really over for Rabbit House?
Dec 30, 2020 6:28 PM

Dec 2018
Oh no its over. I am going to miss my cute little lesbian angels and I really hope more seasons will follow

Great episode I really like Kokoa sister wish she would have more time .She really likes to touch the other lesbians,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Overall it was cute and have a lot of Yuri vibes, exactly what I expected

My pure little lesbian princesses gets 10/10

This is what I want if they come with another season. Sharo getting married with the bride of her dreams,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Dec 30, 2020 8:27 PM

Aug 2018
9000 said:
Chino's mom is dead?

Chino's mom is confirmed dead long ago. The one you see in Halloween ep was her spirit form.
Dec 30, 2020 10:28 PM
uwu

Mar 2014
This season is definitely different than the previous ones, while we have combination of comedy + cgdct, now we finally have a more plot-driven season. Everyone begin to think for their future, and some people... reminiscing the past with their loved ones.

This season hits me hard because my life is pretty much like Cocoa, I left my parents to study far away from my hometown, and when you already "graduated" you will feel the same feelings like these girls are, close friends will be seperated, you begin your life in new places etc

Strong 8/10 for this one, never again find a show that so relatable
Dec 31, 2020 9:30 AM

Jul 2012
Best season by far imo. The character growth shown really sold it for me. Anime of the Season, top five anime of the year.

This joins K-On, Minami-Ke, and Hitoribocchi in my group of best CGDCT anime.
Jan 1, 2021 8:46 AM
Dec 2016
Man, this was a great season! Whereas the second kind of maintained the status quo, and the OVAs were...fine enough...this season gave hints of a K-On! level of character growth, what with Rize passing exams, a trip being announced, and all the main and supporting cast being poised to enter new phases of their lives...Honestly, I hope for a final 13 ep season to finish out the school year, followed by a concluding movie (or VERY high quality OVA) for the trip and showing everyone poised for the next stage in their lives. It would seem a fitting end for me.
Jan 1, 2021 8:10 PM

May 2018
Comparing to the first 2 seasons, this one is the best. Still need to rewatch the previous to set the reason, either the source part are way better to adapt, or the effect of transitioning studio from White Fox to Encourage.

The comedy is fluid, and the story is more alive on S3. Nothing is feel forced her, and that's what I really like from a CGDCT anime. Ahh, also seeing more Rize is like a bless for my soul.

Straight 10/10, and if there is a chance for S4 (although stopping here is also a choice, because they end it in a right place), please do and I will glad to wait for it
Jan 3, 2021 12:32 PM

Oct 2018
Just as we thought that Mocha-san will not appear in this season! She finally appear in the first half! Glad to see her for this final episode! 😊

Overall the anime is really cute and funny too! I really hope for season 4 to be announced soon! I want to see more of Cocoa x Chino heartwarming moments again!

My favorite moments:
Cocoa-chan looks really cute in her middle school uniform! 😍
Chino-chan smug face is really funny! She really wants Cocoa-chan to be her imouto! 😆

I really love how Cocoa-chan can't resist the urge to chase and hug Chino-chan! It's really cute! 😍
Rize-chan got hugged by all of her friends! What a way to end the series! ❤️
Forum set made by Nate
Jan 4, 2021 2:03 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
It was so beautiful I had to tear up, can't believe it's over 😭

Already miss the girls

nothing but a 10
Jan 7, 2021 3:34 AM

May 2016
I think Megu looked really cute with her hair down.....👍
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jan 9, 2021 12:49 PM

Nov 2009
Looks like Chino and Cocoa is connected on a deeper level than we thought.

They were already Besties even before they were born.

Also, Cocoa-mama's pouting face while pulling on the photo book was extremely cute.

And Rize got huddled at the end, lol (The true "big sis" of everyone)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 12, 2021 4:19 PM
Sep 2007
So this is the end.. at least for now.

Moccha is back. She's so depressed without Cocoa around she makes coffee that tastes like mud. Or she's just that bad at brewing coffee.

Wait... Cocoa's and Chino's mothers were in the same school? That give this whole sisterhood thing another level. Especially when Cocoa's mom said that they were so close they were almost sisters.

ChiMaMe drifting on the raft... Probably they shouldn't go to the sea voyages too soon. Especially when that was Maya's idea of an adventure.
Rize imagining them on the raft... Strange minds think alike much?

Chino the cute king :) .

Rize graduates. Things are not going to be the same again.
korsarzJan 12, 2021 4:39 PM
Jan 14, 2021 6:09 PM

Mar 2013
This was a much better season than the last two. The girls are charming and really funny. I hope we eventually get to see more of them.
Jan 16, 2021 2:41 AM

Feb 2020
Great ending. Overall, I think the first two seasons were a little better than this.

SerafosMay 19, 2022 2:19 PM
Jan 22, 2021 2:06 AM

Jul 2009
This season was great! I hope we get more soon, I am looking forward to see Chino in Cocoa's school...but I was expecting her to me with MaMe...
Feb 20, 2021 6:46 AM

Apr 2014
I feel like I could watch this show forever, sometimes.
Apr 24, 2021 12:51 AM
Jan 2021
very enjoyable and my favourite season so far
Jan 2, 2022 7:36 AM

Apr 2011
Hurray for King Chino!

Hard to believe it took a year to finish this anime. I did say I'd take my time watching but this might be stretching it. Maybe because I didn't want to finish this too early. Its nice to see Mocha once again. I'm surprsied that Mocha, Cocoa's mom and Chino's mom are friends and attend the same school together. It also confirms that she really passed away. :(

Made me reminisce the first season. A cute, funny, lighthearted, and fun SoL anime. Also its relaxing as well. And as previous seasons, I had fun watching this anime.

Hoping for fourth season in the near future.

Mar 28, 2022 3:32 PM

Dec 2018
CGDCT is not really my genre but some do stand out like this show; some interesting lore though like what happened to saki? why did she show up as a ghost dressed like a witch, what's the whole backstory between chino's dad and rize's dad? how did gramps become a bunny?
May 31, 2022 5:55 AM

Sep 2018
Another solid season, felt like they really turned up the "moeness" this season, though maybe it's just I haven't seen a similar atmospheric show in a while. 8/10.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

35 by 1Konochi »»
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2020

37 by 1Konochi »»
Apr 24, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.