Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2020 6:14 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What kind of rushed crap is that? I was ready to read 20 or 60 more chapters of this.

Overall this was maybe my favorite isekai with guns, and I didn't mind at all when they dropped them. I liked the secondary characters, the cliche ones were okay, the military aspect was present but it wasn't in your face propaganda. I'm a bit mad it got cancelled and rushed like that.
eh, hago cosas en youtube. Si te pinta pasate www.youtube.com/c/verduritasparasopa
Dec 26, 2020 1:48 AM
Sep 2008
Same, dude. I feel the same...

There were points in the story where it was clever and interesting. Even usual troupes had a fun spin on them. I'm super sad it turned out this way.
Dec 27, 2020 2:31 PM

Jul 2012
It was to be expected, this was a light novel promotion series. So 12 chapters is about what to expect, if you want more buy the light novel.
Dec 28, 2020 6:50 AM

Jul 2013
I've found this chapter somewhat strange when compared with the others.

Also, chapter 11 felt like they put together so much comic relief that Souya's personality felt a lot out of place.

They put together a lot of details for development of the entire series but used 2%. If it's real that they gonna develop this into a novel, then I guess it was for the better that they had this abrupt ending.

Gotta update this soon™
Dec 29, 2020 6:12 PM
Nov 2019
Wow, it just got axed halfway through a new story arc. At least Ookami wa nemuranai had a proper ending.
Jan 22, 2021 2:55 PM

Sep 2010
It feel rushed and that was the first arc I believe

I feel like the guild leader has feelings for touya but idk and I’m not sure if we’re getting another arc

Because Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatar also got a end but an arc end and it got an anime adaptation
AkatsukiUlquioraJan 22, 2021 3:03 PM
Mar 5, 2021 9:16 AM

Mar 2016
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
Because Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatar also got a end but an arc end and it got an anime adaptation

I though the manga was taking a hiatus between novels.
eh, hago cosas en youtube. Si te pinta pasate www.youtube.com/c/verduritasparasopa
Mar 5, 2021 10:54 AM

Sep 2010
tomateunmate said:
AkatsukiUlquiora said:

I though the manga was taking a hiatus between novels.

Yeah it is when I posted this, MAL had it that it finished at 12 chapters I’m glad it didn’t end like that because I really want to know more and the novel does help in filling those gaps...
Apr 26, 2021 5:20 AM
Aug 2011
Just read that and I'm also disappointed by the rush even though I knew beforehand that there was only 12 chapters.
The story was interesting for an isekai one
Feb 20, 2022 11:17 AM

Jan 2012
This was definitely one of the good isekai series that had great art and an interesting story with a lot of potential. Too bad the manga version got axed for whatever reason.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.