Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 18, 2023 1:18 PM
Dec 2023
just ok not too good
Dec 21, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2010
I'm grateful for Akudama Drive referencing movies in the episode titles. I discovered several films I haven't seen yet, and they all seem good! I'm excited to watch them soon!
Dec 26, 2023 1:02 PM

Feb 2014
I went to give a score and find a fucking 7.59, 7.59!!

And the criticisms I read are that they ask the series that no one dies, that "swindler" and "messenger" had to have arrived with the children, bought a house somewhere else and a happy ending. That's not counting those who haven't understood anything and you have the perfect cocktail to make me mad.

You take the "average otaku," pull them out of a shitty isekai, and they are lost. Pretend to make the "akudama" look like heroes. The same protagonist saying that she doesn't know how she arrived alive, with a broken leg, and I almost see that they are asking her to have some ability that she has NEVER had, just because they call her a "swindler." According to these people, if I believe I am a shark because people call me that, can I swim while breathing underwater and have fins? absurd.

Those who give it a pitiful score because characters they like die... hello? are you 5 years old?

I can understand some criticism, the pacing... has been rushed (not for me, a matter of taste) like "why does the hacker send them back to Kansai?" (There may be an explanation, such as it is the only way out of Kanto, the only possible way.) It is one of those series that serve as an example to show that democracy does NOT work.

Solid 9/10.
Dec 26, 2023 6:21 PM

Aug 2011
Say what you want, but this was one helluva binge watch for me. Once I started I couldn't stop. If it wasn't for Christmas, company and work, I would have finished this in a matter of hours.

I loved the plot, characters and the curve balls thrown in the scenarios. I didn't like the ending, but I was impressed by the execution (literally).

I highly recommend this anime.
Feb 19, 2:21 PM
Nov 2019
Didn't like the ending.
Mar 13, 12:59 PM

Jun 2017
big fat load of nothing
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akudama Drive Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

173 by vhowl »»
Apr 21, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Akudama Drive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2020

155 by ThalosShrine »»
Apr 15, 8:03 PM

» Why is the manga adaptation not on MAL?

APolygons2 - Apr 12

0 by APolygons2 »»
Apr 12, 7:51 AM

» Am I the only person who felt like the show was a stretch?

AnimeLeviathan - Dec 24, 2020

5 by APolygons2 »»
Mar 9, 3:29 AM

» Does this anime have fanservice?

Fridge24 - Nov 12, 2020

8 by deg »»
Mar 2, 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.