Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Never really liked what they Empire has been doing in this show. From this episode, they got their weapon hunting down Sisbell. It seems the weapon they made is actually quite powerful with the energy attaks. Iska's interference made difference as without him, Sisbell would've been in big trouble. Oh and of course Alice came to help her sister.

As far as the episode goes, I find it to be very average. Just a rushed episode of fighting to protect Sisbell. The main conflict of the war isn't even over so the story conflict of the anime is still there. Seems Sisbell also fell for Iska in the finale...

One of the most boring anime I've seen this season.
Dec 23, 2020 6:58 AM

Mar 2019
Tense situation , the first fight against Object was hard but the second form was really terrifying, great to see Iska and Alice fighting together to save Sisbell, and they did it! Romantic teasing between Iska and Alice for the final scene
My colleagues make fun of me because I listen to Prince at the office while working and watching anime
The last scene was cute
Very classical fantasy romance, the Romeo and Juliet idea was very good, I'd love to see the exact same but in an office/workspace scenry this time
Dec 23, 2020 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
The beginning of the end, and the reign of the Masked Lord in dethroning unwanted people a.k.a Sisbell. Even with Unit N07 at the arrival, their revenge with him is for Mismis (and she proves useful for one last time).

Iska on the other hand...back to being "hero" status to save Sisbell and destroy the Empire android Object (earning her kindred crush in the process), and for the love of God, Nene FINALLY does some good backup action. What a way to utilize your character one too late.

Well then, the final fight of Iska and Sisbell vs. the droid. Her time-manipulating astral spirit ability proves useful, but that isn't enough to take it down. And in a very bog-standard Romeo X Juliet fashion, both Iska and Alice team up together to save their future, and what better way to do that than to have the OP play in the background for a glorious finish.

Should've expected a harem result between Alice and Sisbell with Iska (with all the awkward blushes), typical...but of course, running away to hide the embarrassment.

"Awful" doesn't even cut this show's "saving grace" enough, it was PATHETIC from start to finish.
KANLen09Dec 23, 2020 7:02 AM
Dec 23, 2020 7:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that kind of final battle was to expect, nothing too interesting for the last episode.
But well the second half of the anime was probably better than at the beginning where it was really meh, so I guess overall I can say it was ok but nothing more than that, especially for a romeo x juliet anime which is not original at all.
5/10
Dec 23, 2020 7:02 AM

Feb 2019
Season 2 please! Really cool finale, the sequence with Alice and Iska fighting the object was awesome. Then Sisbell telling Iska he’s her ideal knight and Alice reaction lol.

Lots of moving pieces beginning to appear, the politics of this series is really interesting and you can tell the anime only began to scratch the surface. Getting the LNs for Christmas and can’t wait to see how much more fleshed out everything is.

Despite the criticisms for being generic, I really enjoyed this show and think it was another Silverlink banger.

Dec 23, 2020 7:11 AM

Apr 2020
I liked the feeling of fighting between Iska and Alice, and of course I also liked the romantic comedy feeling

i hope there will be a season 2!
Dec 23, 2020 7:13 AM
Oct 2016
Thus closes my own final Fall finale along with the final show from Silver Link for the year. Considering the other shows they've released in 2020 I can definitely say that this was their weakest of the four. Not to say this show was awful just that ones like Bofuri, Bakarina, and Misfit Demon King were all amazing and Kimisen here didn't reach that high bar. The best part of this show was the relationship between Alice and Iska. Which itself did hit some tumultuous spots like the kidnapping. That whole arc was handled awfully imo. Iska was way too chill about being literally taken and held hostage. The part with Jhin, Nene and Mismis breaking into the prison was cool and the end of the arc with Iska fighting Salinger was too but everything about those middle episodes were not fun to watch. All the other arcs were at least ok. The beginning with the two heroes facing each other was interesting. Like I said I enjoyed all their interaction especially the few team up fights we got like against the founder and against that object robot at the end. The action and music were pretty good. Biggest major downside to this show is Rin and a bunch of dumb story contrivances. Still a enjoyable show at times just only sometimes.

70/100
Dec 23, 2020 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
Finally, in the last episode, Mismis do something useful.
The battle was expectable, Iska and Alice joined force together to defeat that astral spirit.
Alice's reaction is very funny when Sisbell told Iska to be her knight and when she acts like she doesn't know Iska. Their moments, at the end of the episode, are also very cute and lovely. I hope they will, accidentally, kiss each other.
And, we all know now who is the imposter inside the Sovereignty.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 23, 2020 7:18 AM

Nov 2016
Solid conclusion and I always dig it when they play the theme song during battle. As for the whole series, I was honestly hoping for more. It wasn't bad, but too much focus on stuff I couldn't have cared less about and few aspects that took actively away from my enjoyment (the imouto was the final nail in the coffin xD)

5,5/10 good production value

There was a lot of teasing so I hope for a second season, definitely won't read the LN.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 23, 2020 7:31 AM

Jan 2014
Was an alright series, I'd mainly want a second season to see more on the captain's sign. Cause I'm very curious about that then anything else lol.
Dec 23, 2020 7:31 AM

May 2018
One of the absolute worst anime of the entire year. I still can't believe I've pushed through.
"No one hates anime more than the anime community, which is composed of some of the most spoiled, immature, pessimist and ungrateful people on Earth."
-Anonymous anime watcher
Dec 23, 2020 7:32 AM

Jul 2015
This was really hard to continue until the end.

The director Oonuma is very good in turn crap source material into watchable anime, but I guess this time it was asking him too much.

AdrianRubinskyDec 23, 2020 7:38 AM
Dec 23, 2020 7:33 AM

Mar 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Never really liked what they Empire has been doing in this show. From this episode, they got their weapon hunting down Sisbell. It seems the weapon they made is actually quite powerful with the energy attaks. Iska's interference made difference as without him, Sisbell would've been in big trouble. Oh and of course Alice came to help her sister.

As far as the episode goes, I find it to be very average. Just a rushed episode of fighting to protect Sisbell. The main conflict of the war isn't even over so the story conflict of the anime is still there. Seems Sisbell also fell for Iska in the finale...

One of the most boring anime I've seen this season.
KANLen09 said:
The beginning of the end, and the reign of the Masked Lord in dethroning unwanted people a.k.a Sisbell. Even with Unit N07 at the arrival, their revenge with him is for Mismis (and she proves useful for one last time).

Iska on the other hand...back to being "hero" status to save Sisbell and destroy the Empire android Object (earning her kindred crush in the process), and for the love of God, Nene FINALLY does some good backup action. What a way to utilize your character one too late.

Well then, the final fight of Iska and Sisbell vs. the droid. Her time-manipulating astral spirit ability proves useful, but that isn't enough to take it down. And in a very bog-standard Romeo X Juliet fashion, both Iska and Alice team up together to save their future, and what better way to do that than to have the OP play in the background for a glorious finish.

Should've expected a harem result between Alice and Sisbell with Iska (with all the awkward blushes), typical...but of course, running away to hide the embarrassment.

"Awful" doesn't even cut this show's "saving grace" enough, it was PATHETIC from start to finish.

These right here are the very reasons I gave up bothering to write a final review for this lackluster fest. It’s too just mentally tiring to try to explain such a bland presentation elaborately enough. I personally didn’t want to hate it because it had its entertaining moments with Kirito and Ali—, I mean, Alice and Iska’s amusing interactions, but geez everything else has been uninspiring. For shows like this that would’ve done better running on the strength of the relationship between two main protagonists, this was underwhelming, aimless, predictable, and conceited. Kimisen is an ideal example of an ongoing crisis in the fantasy genre in fiction, where generic stories and characters are too easy to come up and attract the audience (as opposed to more daring unorthodox narratives like Wandering Witch).
What a farce. Please don’t have a second season.
Dec 23, 2020 7:33 AM

Oct 2017
A nice season finale. I'm really glad we didn't end up with a nasty cliffhanger and it ended in a decent place. The fight was pretty cool, Iska and Alice duo was great. I liked Sisbell, Alice and Iska's conversation XD. This is what happens when both sisters like the same guy. The last part with Iska and Alice was sweet.

So the real betrayer is the first princess after all and wow she's not even the real one? I wasn't expecting that, nice twist. You can't escape from a mothers eyes now can you. The Queen is their mother so ofc she'd know if her daughter was switched with someone else.

Well I had really high expectation of this anime but it was kinda dissapointing. Thou I really like Alice and find her really cute. So atleast got a new waifu added to my waifu list.

Decent anime overall I guess but I still liked it and if we dun get s2 announcement soon I'm gonna continue reading the LN.
MegamiRemDec 23, 2020 8:00 PM
Dec 23, 2020 7:34 AM

Sep 2019
The moments where they “coincidentally” met each other in the first few episodes was so bad that it made me laugh out loud.

The main character, Iska, wasn’t anything special either. They never get tired of making characters like Iska, I feel like I watched him being a main character in many other shows before. His weapons, his looks and his “attracting every single female within a radius of five miles from him” power was generic. Funnily enough, his “female magnet” power was the only thing that I enjoyed about Kimisen.

The girls were so cute, and they’re the only reason that I’m giving 4/10.
Dec 23, 2020 7:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Iska's team sure arrived in the nick of time. So the drone is object huh. Mismis's manifested power though sure was interesting. Nullification huh. The destructive force from object's attack though sure was immense. And the amount of functions it has hidden as well too made it a troublesome opponent. Alice's arrival was as fortunate as ever. But the objects second form of being an astral spirit sure was a surprise considering its the empire that developed it. But still against the teamup of Alice and Iska even that was found lacking. Looks like the empire though has further plans to unleash though. Man Sisbell sure struck hard when Alice gave her the opportunity to showing her interest in Iska though. Looks like we haven't seen the last of Salinger either. To think that the emperor was actually a beastman. Overall an excellent last ep that combined excellent action with plot advancement. Given the amount of plot threads introduced here looks like season 2 is a go.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2020 7:41 AM

Aug 2013
They ended the show with a huge fight. Alice should be as honest as her sister, Sisbell. Tho Alice's reaction was amusing.

Not sure if this will get a second season tho I'm curious to learn what will happen to Mismis so I may give the source a go.

Dec 23, 2020 8:06 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Ehh, this was a pretty underwhelming finale to be honest.

Animation during some of the action scenes was the only plus and the Op in the background did liven it up a little but that was the only instance of that this episode. Even the battle with Salinger and the one before that with the two partnering up was more interesting.

At this point, even they know amongst themselves that they'll bump into each other again xD, no wonder.

Final few moments setting up a few things for the future was cool and all but I'm afraid I'm not too interested.

I was going to stick a 5.5/10 but I got to lower it now. Solid 5/10, hence. Easily Silver Link's weakest show of the year.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 23, 2020 8:07 AM

Dec 2014
The finale was expected with Iska and Alice saving Sisbell, but it was fun to watch.

Alice, Sisbell and Iska interaction was cute, Iska peace out without giving it even a second thought. xD

Overall, I liked this show. Good setting, kinda wish the story itself was executed better because the setting has potential. Alice and Iska's dynamic carried the show for me more than anything else and without them, I likely wouldn't have enjoyed this anywhere near the amount I did.

I personally think Mismis as a character should have been handled way better, it makes no sense for someone like her to be the leader of a battalion in a serious setting like this. I haven't seen her do anything that would warrant her being promoted to a leader position. She got her mage powers after being a leader, so even if she can do something now, it makes no sense how she got where she was unless there's a missing backstory somewhere.

7/10, mega points for Alice's top notch design.
Dec 23, 2020 8:27 AM

Feb 2020
Cool ending although the fights were all just bad throughout the show; Music, art/animation and voice acting was about the only things that didn’t feel half baked in this show. Lots of cliche tho not a bad thing per se l. 6/10 would probably end up watching a second season

Plot armor was thicccccccc
OneofEvilDec 23, 2020 8:36 AM

Dec 23, 2020 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
_MushiRock11_ said:
Ehh, this was a pretty underwhelming finale to be honest.

Animation during some of the action scenes was the only plus and the Op in the background did liven it up a little but that was the only instance of that this episode. Even the battle with Salinger and the one before that with the two partnering up was more interesting.

At this point, even they know amongst themselves that they'll bump into each other again xD, no wonder.

Final few moments setting up a few things for the future was cool and all but I'm afraid I'm not too interested.

I was going to stick a 5.5/10 but I got to lower it now. Solid 5/10, hence. Easily Silver Link's weakest show of the year.
READY PERFECTLY average.

It's easy to think that 2020 has been Silver Link's year of hit after hit shows, probably the studio's best year ever yet. KimiSen is ONE outlier that cannot be shaken away from generic generosity.
Dec 23, 2020 8:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
KANLen09 said:
READY PERFECTLY average.

That's some way of putting it xD but you're totally right I'm afraid.

It's easy to think that 2020 has been Silver Link's year of hit after hit shows, probably the studio's best year ever yet. KimiSen is ONE outlier that cannot be shaken away from generic generosity.

Yeah, hopefully Silver Link will still end up on the positive side of business this time around though.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 23, 2020 9:21 AM

Nov 2019
Will this be just another show without season two?

This show is so cliche yet so good because I haven't watched anything like this for a long time. I will give it 7/10.
Dec 23, 2020 9:35 AM

Jul 2017
Glad to see another Iska-Alice duo, the literal best thing about this show, in this last eps.
You can't simply go wrong with them.

Watched this show only because the similarity to Boarding School Juliet, ended up enjoying it a bit. Solid decent show. 7/10
Dec 23, 2020 10:11 AM
Dec 2020
Man, The last Episode was damn good. I hope they make the season 2 soon
Dec 23, 2020 10:17 AM

Mar 2020
Teamwork makes the dream work! Iska and Alice the duo of the show worked together to defeat the Pokemon looking being to save Sisbell.

Oh what a ride this show was. Only stand out for me was it's animation, everything else was...

This episode kinda hinted at a second season, if it does end up happening hopefully this show will redeem itself.

Final score 3.4/10 > 3/10

Dec 23, 2020 10:20 AM

Apr 2020
Thank god I was about to sleep after I post this, because I am sleeping HARD throughout the episode (you know it's not a compliment from me). Looks like Sisbell is saved by Alice and Iska as they defeated THE OBJECT (my god the names) together. Jhin kinda damaged Lord Mask but ofc that edge lord escaped. And for some reason we have Salinger meeting up with the fucking Emperor and the Queen questioning Elletear at the end (and we didn't see that through as well).

Oh my god just like what I said on the last episodes forum, there is no hell way they're gonna do a solid ending after opening up so many unanswered subplots and THE MAIN PLOT WASTED by the latter half. Turns out I was right and the show is actually BAD. It's the Fall season's version of GOH for me, the difference is that Jin Mori was atleast an interesting MC and the show was actually great at one moment. Kimisen never became great and it's attempts to being atleast a decent show is thwarted by the following reasons. Hollow MC's with little to no character developments, frustratingly forgettable side cast, unremarkable villains, unanswered plot (holes) points and a show that failed on animation and direction altogether.

It's a 4/10, the worst Fall 2020 show I've watched. And It got so mediocre fast that I might rate it lower if I have to. DO NOT DO A SECOND SEASON OF KIMISEN.
raiderublazeDec 23, 2020 10:23 AM
Dec 23, 2020 10:20 AM

Apr 2020
Generic fantasy anime with generic ending. 5/10 because the MC duo is kinda cute even if it feels forced.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 23, 2020 10:49 AM

Jun 2017
There were a few nice moments but overall this was extremely generic and forgettable. I am not sure I will be bothered watching a second season if it happens. lol

Also I think Sisbell would have made a better main heroine from the start.
Dec 23, 2020 11:36 AM
Dec 2019
This anime has some of the most uninteresting characters I've seen this year.

Including but not limited to-
The Gary Stu
Ms. Fanservice
The incompetent captain
The redhead who does literally nothing
That stoic guy who's just there
The maid who drugged and almost killed a man
And, like, eight other characters who either dont have names or are so forgettable they might as well not have one

The world is smaller than a city block, everyone is everywhere they need to be at a given time, even when they shouldn't be, and the nonexistent plot ONLY ever happens because of these ridiculous encounters

But the animation and character designs are cool tho 5/10
Dec 23, 2020 11:43 AM

Oct 2017
Well, it was OK.

Now, Silver Link, go back to making the Bakarina sequel, please!
Dec 23, 2020 11:47 AM

Jan 2015
I don't understand why some aren't liking it, I totally enjoyed it through and through.

Zanfroni said:
One of the absolute worst anime of the entire year. I still can't believe I've pushed through.

wow, you are an inspiration, a real hero :)
Dec 23, 2020 12:02 PM
May 2017
This series has potential, but i have the feeling we are never gonna get S2 and i can't be bothered to read LNs.
Dec 23, 2020 12:33 PM
Mar 2019
we need second season i swear have good sells

But its normal anime but interesant story

need more
Dec 23, 2020 12:59 PM

Nov 2017
This is one of the most boring generic trash finale episode ive ever seen. Barely anything made sense since the start. And why do these two disgusting lolis exist in this show. I only enjoyed the romance comedy moments between the mc's. No one seriously watches this for the plot or action now do they lmao.

plz @ me
Dec 23, 2020 1:15 PM

Jun 2015
Brilliant story, epic cast of characters and so much potential. We need more anime gods, pleas gift us another season!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 23, 2020 1:55 PM
Jul 2019
Just straight up not a good show. Plot made no sense, 3D CGI was sterile, all the female characters had the same back pain sized tits, and Mismis ruined every scene she was in.
Dec 23, 2020 2:00 PM

Nov 2020
Why the hatred about this one ? It was briliant from beginning to the end, this is the cutest couple I've seen on this season >///<
The last fight was good too, I got chills running down my spine, hátborzongató!
Very good anime, I loved this :D
😻😹😽
Dec 23, 2020 2:22 PM

Apr 2015
Ok that CGI mech was a disaster. End battle didn't really live up to what I was expecting.

Overall, pretty average show. Girls are incredibly cute and that's kinda why I kept watching the show. It had it's good moments, but it was just too much of the same. I wanted to see more progress between the two leads, but they just kept going on about rivals. just hold hands already or something...

Either way, 5/10 is as high as I want to give it. Could have been so much better.
CeddyyBearrDec 23, 2020 2:30 PM
Dec 23, 2020 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
Very much enjoyed this series and Alice is hot af. Id be down for a second season 7/10
Dec 23, 2020 3:10 PM

Sep 2020
I really, really, really want a S2 so bad.
Would be nice if these kind of anime got 24-cour seasons instead 12.

I'll look forward the LN, tho.
Dec 23, 2020 3:32 PM

Feb 2020
Wait, so did the other characters really only have a percent of influence on the story at the final episode? Even the enemies were lacking - not enough set up as a threat and not enough stakes present throughout the whole anime.

Overall, kind of meh. Too predictable (even the music), weak characters, no stakes or high enemy threats to force emotion through, and a lot of filler and extra events in order to add the romance. Which too, was really bland. Wish the two main characters had a lot more synergy and not heavily relied on coincidences and fights.

Perhaps a lot of this would've been patched up if Silver Link adapted this for 2 cours, but oh well.
Dec 23, 2020 3:52 PM

Jan 2020
Disappointing. Another "read the light novel" bait conclusion. 5/10
Dec 23, 2020 4:02 PM
Dec 2020
Well, kinda liked the show actually. It reminds me of boarding school juliet. I already knew from the start that the ending is going to be a cliffhanger.
I hope There is going to be a season 2 to this anime.
Dec 23, 2020 4:03 PM
Dec 2020
Rytakahashi09 said:
This series has potential, but i have the feeling we are never gonna get S2 and i can't be bothered to read LNs.

Same, i feel like this anime is not going to have a season 2 and we have to resort to the light novels
Dec 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Dec 2016
meh series, the main characters could be aged up ~10 years (so they were at least +25) and not create this artificial rivalry between them, but focus on creating peace between both sides.

It would not even be necessary to change a lot, the biggest change would be in this episode as full realization by them both that they have a the same goals and this rivalry doesn't make sense, and only in the epilogue of entire story, after achieving peace, we would get their fight as a more "friendly" fight.

AkeZZZ said:
Finally, in the last episode, Mismis do something useful.

Lord Mask: What "Captain" is doing?
Noname: She's just standing there.... MENACINGLY!!!
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.83/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 23, 2020 4:35 PM

May 2014
I am still debating whether this is a 2/10 or a 3/10.

Aside from the poorly developed plot and clichéd characters, the dialogue is disastrously bad. Mismis with gems like "Girls don't get rashes." And loads of stale infodumping, sometimes even between characters who should already know it. The comedy was almost completely predictable slapstick and fanservice; almost every joke fell completely flat on its face.

Some parts were a bit funny if watching ironically.
Dec 23, 2020 4:52 PM

Jul 2017
wat?

I seriously do not get this LN trope where the bad guy has such OP abilities yet acts completely braindead when using them against the good guys. Like the dude could literally teleport but rather than use that to his advantage he's just like fuk it lol

but at least cute Alice is cute at the very again saved this ep, shame she was pretty much sidelined for most of this arc smh

Overall, there's nothing more to say than this show is basically what fantasy LN adaptation would look like. Definitely on the worse side of generic adaptations though. Ngl I was kinda enjoying the SoL moments with Iska and Alice, but when it actually started trying to have some muh deep story to it, it kinda started falling flat.

hell, the only good character in this series was Alice anyways, absolutely carried this show if I'm being honest

Generic Fantasy LN Simulator/10
Dec 23, 2020 5:33 PM

Jan 2011
the Generic Fantasy LN generator spat out another turd of trash that i gladly picked up even if i knew i was gonna suffer watching it...too be fair if this came out on a busy day i'd never watch it.

i dont know what else to say it was generic from start to finish had a premise you could make a interesting story with but ant no way the writing was gonna be enough to support it ,only major saving grace was the girls were kinda cute mainly Alice and i was fine with it just being a romance between the two leads but then it turned into a harem by the end god damnit lol

then we get a very underwhelming final fight by this shows standards and a go read the books ending .

5/10 somehow just barely watchable
Dec 23, 2020 5:54 PM
Pen

Mar 2018
I mean this show was kind of all over the place plot wise.

Only thing i kind of liked was the military and war setting but they then and go screw that up.

Like they are at war but civilian life is like today with resorts and shops.

Seeing a C-17 is nice and some military vehicles but this doesn't seem like an actual war is going on.

Overall it's an average show for me with a weak military hook. If they do a second season I might watch it if they don't I won't be sad.

The main reason I started to watch the show was Aqua's voice actor was in it so I thought it would be a little funny.

"5/10 somehow just barely watchable" katsu044: I agree.
PendragonX1Dec 23, 2020 5:59 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2020

51 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2020

57 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2020

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2020

69 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

52 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 5:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.