Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2020 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The RK4 Knights, M-21 (and Seira) are back in action, and helpling both Frankenstein and Raizel reach the Sanctuary, but this won't be an easy fight against the opposing Clan Leaders who want to put Gejutel into eternal sleep.

The sisters' battle of Seira vs. Rozaria, and M-21 plus RK4 (minus Regis) vs. Rael. A fight of intimidations, traps and Soul Weapons released at the tyranny. Even Karias vs. Regis (which served as a warning), there's no turning back to find out the absolute truth. Some decent action here and there.

The head of the Kertia Clan, Rajak and Frankenstein appearing out the blue, and their battle is a true testament of the brutality of their OP powers through Soul Weapons. Even with their glorious past, nothing can compare to how Frankenstein has gained ground towards Raizel.

The trial of Seira and Gejutel before the new Lord Raskreia, such a wave of controversy and backstabbing betrayals between the council of the Clan Leaders. More than a cold heart, emotions got the better of her deceit that'll befall calamity in Lukedonia. And Gejutel IS DONE with his speech, and to no surprise...

And just before she does, the Noblesse himself ENTERS THE SCENE...what a spectacle.
OOPS SORRY, WRONG ROOM!

KANLen09Dec 23, 2020 7:19 AM
Dec 23, 2020 6:34 AM

Feb 2019
Lmaooo no way Raizel actually walked into the wrong room at the end there. Solid episode. I was under the impression that Seira was being mind controlled at the end of the last episode based on her look, but I was wrong.

The lord definitely isn’t ready to be a leader if she’s holding a grudge against Raizel over this for this long. Excited for the next ep.
Dec 23, 2020 6:43 AM

Aug 2013
This Rael kid is really annoying.

Frankenstein vs Rajak was great to see and I'm curious to learn who will win in the end.

Raizel at the end has me hyped. The after credit scene was just funny. XD

Dec 23, 2020 6:45 AM

Nov 2019
Number of Ragnarok references this Fall 2020 season: 2

First it was an event based on Norse mythology (Sigrdrifa) and now it's a sword. What a coincidence.

Unless, of course, Sigururi and Noblesse aren't the only ongoing anime this season that referenced Ragnarok in one way or another.
Dec 23, 2020 6:52 AM
Nov 2017
So I’m assuming the final episode will be coming up since they skipped to basically chapter 500 to start this series and once this situation is resolved there’s not a whole lot left other then wolfs and school. I’m aware I skipped a few things but u can’t add spoiler tabs on my phone unfortunately lol. I wonder how many episodes they will drag this skirmish with rai and raskriea, hopefully just one bc rais body won’t be able to keep up forever “wink”. The only thing I wish they added was rai ending up with raskreia, she is one of the only ones who notices how rai truly feels since his power puts a huge burden on his emotions and they could be a huge power couple since she’s beautiful, smart, and very strong
Dec 23, 2020 7:00 AM
Mar 2019
its this the last episode? it will be other season?
Dec 23, 2020 7:01 AM

Sep 2019
The post-credits scene was hilarious, “wrong room” lmao.

One episode to go, unless it's 2 cours (I highly doubt it is).
Dec 23, 2020 7:02 AM

Oct 2017
FRANK HYPE!!!!! once again.

Big oof for Raskreia but as Gajutel says she's self conceited and naive and hasn't matured yet.

Also lmao leave it Raizel to make a serious moment into a silly one in a sec XD. He freaking entered the wrong room.
Dec 23, 2020 7:04 AM

Dec 2014
well that was something to add on
Dec 23, 2020 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
Rael is both annoying in the manhwa and anime. Can't wait to see the animated version of Raskeria vs. Raizel.
Dec 23, 2020 7:28 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Frankenstein taking the fight to the Kertia family was awesome. Interesting that Gejutel compares Frankenstein to having a power equal to that of a Lord, just how strong is he then?

Gejutel went totally blunt on Raskeria there, didn't expect him to antagonize her that way.

Raizel walking in with his clothes slowly changing was epic. Are we gonna see Raskeria vs Raizel now? Curious if we'll start to see Raizel actually fight now since most of the time he just overpowers everyone.
Post credit scene was hilarious, I totally thought there was some continuation until Raizel said he was in the wrong room. xD
Dec 23, 2020 7:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn Raizel is here to give us an amazing final episode (if it ends next week)
Dec 23, 2020 9:10 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Now that's how one makes an epic entrance! Wrong Room! Hahaha. Comedy Gold.

The episode flowed rather nicely between the different battles. My biggest complaints with the episode would be that some of the fights are glossed over and that it's obvious that this arc could have been improved greatly if the show bothered to give us more time with just the Lords so that we would know all of their characters well already.

Next episode it all comes together in a hopefully grand conclusion of the arc.
Dec 23, 2020 9:14 AM

May 2020
Frankenstein protecting the "knights" was such a great boss example.
I really hope we finally get to see Rai in action next ep and that ending scene ˃ᴗ˂
Dec 23, 2020 9:19 AM
Jul 2019
legendary ending... WRONG ROOM hahahah
Dec 23, 2020 9:25 AM

Mar 2020
Raizel's allies, dang are they strong.

Frankenstein has the power to be on par with a lord, then shouldn't that mean he has the power to compete with Raizel?!? So we haven't seen what he can REALLY do.

Next episode, we will get to see Raizel in action, so excited!!!

Good episode :)
Dec 23, 2020 10:06 AM
Mar 2019
how many episodes will have the anime?
Dec 23, 2020 10:12 AM

Aug 2008
Crowterrror said:
Crowterrror said:

Probably 13? I think next wed is the lsst one
The spider is watching
Dec 23, 2020 11:18 AM
Mar 2015
Rei to the rescue What an entrance
Dec 23, 2020 11:33 AM

May 2019
Definitely the best episode of the anime so far. I really liked these parts in the webtoon and I love the adaptation as well. It's always great to see one of my OG husbandos Lazark (or Rajak, whatever you call him) animated.

If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 23, 2020 11:39 AM

Aug 2008
Great episode... i liked m21 bait to rael as well and not to mention thr wrong door ending joke haha
The spider is watching
Dec 23, 2020 11:45 AM

Apr 2015
And this shows why Rajak is one of my favorite supporting characters, he's such a good brother and amazing, respectable clan leader. The battle between Rajak and Frankestein was enjoyable. Disappointed that they skipped Seira's fight, but that's what happens when there's time constraints. Glad Gejutel told Raskreia off for being an unfitting lord, although I don't remember her being so unreasonable in the manhwa.

The post-credits was hilarious, as always. "Wrong room." It's funny to imagine Rai repeatedly changing his clothes every time in order to make the badass entrance xD Last episode next week I guess, hopefully they could make the ending satisfactory.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Dec 23, 2020 11:58 AM

Mar 2017
Raizel is definitely king of making a badass entrance haha

This episode settled it; Frankenstein is my favourite character. He's just so frickin' cool and the fact that he's on equal footing as a clan leader, let alone a noble, even though he's human is just too awesome! I also feel like he's the best fleshed out character in the anime too.
Dec 23, 2020 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
I do believe this may of been one of the best episodes of the season. It had it all and when it ended a void opened up in me which can only be closed by more story.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 23, 2020 12:46 PM

Jun 2019
It took 12 pisodes, but I’m finally starting to enjoy this anime. It had some enjoyable parts in the previous episodes, but this was the first episode that I actually thought was solid. I’m actually looking forward to the next episode, surprisingly.
Dec 23, 2020 1:14 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
About time Gejutel exposed Raskreia as someone who is unfit to be a lord. She's just jealous that her father offered the position to Raizel first. The fight between Frankenstein Rajak was pretty good as the knights were struggling against Rajak's brother. The Noblesse is finally in the building after going to the wrong room. lol.
Dec 23, 2020 2:24 PM

Apr 2019
that Frankenstein fight was really good, Gejutel tried talking some sense into the current Lord. Seems she doesn't want to listen. Guess she'll continue being jealous.

Well, Rai comes in at the end. Wonder what he's going to do now?

Dec 23, 2020 2:48 PM

Oct 2019
I thought that "forced eternal sleep" was just deep sleep (just like Raizel's 820-year sleep) but it appears that it literally means death. Unless I'm mistaken that super irritating brat (she's truly a disgrace of a Lord..) was going to cut Gejutel's freaking head with Ragnarok. If that's the case then "eternal sleep" is just a euphemism for death, and it's quite different to Raizel's own long sleep.

This explains how the brat apparently forced her father to "sleep". A while after listening to him choosing Raizel over her as his successor (oh the horror!) it appears that she somehow stole Ragnarok from her father and did to him what she was about to do to Gejutel. In total secrecy, of course. Then she pinned the blame on Raizel, since in her mind he was to blame rather than herself. Hate and envy are not friends of reason or self-reflection; she is truly convinced that Raziel is at fault and never even thought of questioning herself. A very spoiled and truly miserable excuse of a "Lord"..

(I am not a manhwa reader but since I am quite certain that Raizel is innocent the other only possible suspect is her; besides, she was already lying to everyone about the true reason she hates Raizel, so what's one more lie?)
Dec 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Aug 2020
Dang my man M21 really just gets beat up whenever he's in a fight. Poor guy.
Seeing Frankenstein fight was really cool. He's so powerful for being a human. I know we got some background on him but I still don't get his character all that well.
Raizal crashes the party. Ms. Lord doesn't like that.

Dec 23, 2020 5:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, this episode was so on point, lefting any surroundings and straight to the three different battle sides. Well, then. They had no chance, except Frankenstein, ofc.

That, Gejutel told the others Nobles Raskreia-sama disgrace. Nice! He mocked her right in the face, and straight him to the sentence. Damn, even Seira had nothing to do against it. And then? Oh my, Rai and his antic joke at the post credit scene. Why am i not getting tired for those kind of shit? XD

Anyway, may your power of Ragnarok granted you from those misery turn of events, Raskreia-sama. Because Raizel surely will recked you hard no matter what. Or else, its just pointless. Lets see the end, then, to seek the truth!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 23, 2020 6:56 PM
Oct 2015
I still find it incredible that Rai made it to the correct room in time...
Dec 23, 2020 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
damn gejutel really put that bitch in her place, for someone whos probably hundreds of years old she's really retarded and to do all that just because of jealousy... nonetheless, this was a pretty cool episode and i wonder how the fight between frankenstein and the kertia guy will turn out. also, they really baited us with that ending lmao
Dec 23, 2020 7:58 PM

Mar 2020
Many fights going on, Frank vs. Kertia is going well. And Frank still got compliments from Gejutel.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 23, 2020 8:54 PM

Jul 2013
Rael is still super annoying. I loved M-21s provocation towards him.

I'm glad Raels brother is different and knows what it means to have honor. The fight between him and Frankenstein was definitely the highlight even if it seems that Frankenstein had the upperhand.

I also seemed like Seira would be able to beat the other clan leader but I was totally wrong.

Gejutel my man speaking facts. He said exactly what I wanted to hear. Atm Raskreia is just not ready to be a leader otherwise she wouldn't have a grudge towards Rai over such a long time for such a dumb reason.

How can Rai always be so smooth if he enters a room? I'm glad he made it in time. Next episode should get interesting and hopefully answer some questions.

God damn that ending gave me a good laugh, "Wrong room" hahaha

Dec 23, 2020 9:02 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, M-21 using his special technique "Trash Talking", it was super effective.

Kertia clan are some badass motherfuckers and then there's Rael ruining the bloodline. And of course Frankenstein just doing badass Frankenstein things.

Gejutel didn't hold any punches, he burned Raskreia into oblivion with words. Lmao, that the post-credit scene was hilarious.

Last episode most likely next week, unless they surprise us with a 2 cour which is unlikely but, you never know.
Dec 24, 2020 1:30 AM

Mar 2010
Rai walks in like a baddass in the end. This was a very interesting episode.
Dec 24, 2020 4:19 AM

Jun 2016
hahaha rael entered Wrong room at the end episode is so damn funny !!!
Dec 24, 2020 8:08 AM
Apr 2018
The "Wrong Room" scene was enough to give this episode 5 star, lol.
Dec 24, 2020 8:19 AM
Oct 2019
Wow that was quick huh, time flies fast...

Frankenstein just too strong... I love it..

The current Lord Raskreia cleary doesn't ready to become Lord, she is so childish, hold a grudge over something like that ..

Lmao the end credit scene always silly one.. wrong room

Alright Next Episode is the Season Finale..
Hopefully they wrapping it up nicely...
Dec 24, 2020 9:39 AM

May 2016
I'm in the wrong room xD.
Dec 24, 2020 10:04 AM

Apr 2009
What an action filled episode! Frankie confronting Ragar's sons and Kertia heirs, Regis learning tricks from the human world that even Karias was impressed.

Hah! I knew it, Gejutel confirmed what Raskreia has been thinking and assuming all this time. What a dressing down that was and lese-majesté, of course... so off with Gejutel's head!

That was some entrance in the end which was actually the second one, the first one was shown after credits and he entered the wrong room. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 24, 2020 12:43 PM

Feb 2014
M21's provoking was adapted well. That's some trashtalk. Franky being respectable to the opponent is weird though.XD

So next episode is the finale. They're ending it with the revelation of the Noblesse.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 24, 2020 4:03 PM

Mar 2010
ROFL his wrong room reaction at the end was like when I make a wrong episode comment and have to delete and repost to the proper page. kek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2020 11:23 PM

Oct 2013
Honestly this show is so bad that I love it. I didn't think Regis would be SO weak. Also the three half-humans or whatnot, like I know they are there, but they are just so weak going against these nobles... Honestly Frankeistein and Raizel are just too OP it throws everything whack and out of perspective. But somehow I'm still drawn / entertained by this
Dec 25, 2020 12:06 AM

May 2020
What chapter is this in the manhwa? This is the first time I've really enjoyed an episode of Noblesse and I can't wait for next week xD
Happiness is like pissing your own pants.
Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Dec 25, 2020 3:38 AM

Jun 2019
"Oops... Wrong room" - Raizel 2020
Dec 26, 2020 1:15 AM
Mar 2018
"Wrong room" I love him so much lmao

Dec 27, 2020 2:19 AM

Jan 2020
Looks like shit is about to go down. Raizel will finally be confronting Raskreia, it seems. Well, it will probably be an easy win for him, but I'm still pretty excited for it. Let's see how it turns out.

Also, that last scene was hilarious. Just what I would expect from Raizel.
Dec 27, 2020 1:05 PM

Apr 2018
Solid ep really, Cant wait for the last ep. The ending tho LMAO

Frankeinstein vs Rajak was good.

Raizel is gonna cause a huge commotion.
Dec 28, 2020 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
Crowterrror said:

Crowterrror said:

only 1 more episode to go.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.