Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2020 5:53 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
GG WP for Arisu. I am not sure how is he going to survive THIS situation.

Dec 22, 2020 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
TheMangaManiac said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
GG WP for Arisu. I am not sure how is he going to survive THIS situation.

Okay there’s only one way I’ve thought he can win and that would be if the girl took her dads phone, or if he goes back to get it.

Like the doctor said, there’s no reason he can’t use a phone of a dead person.

Either the old man or the bad dude.
Dec 23, 2020 8:58 PM

Jul 2010
Rojo said:

Okay there’s only one way I’ve thought he can win and that would be if the girl took her dads phone, or if he goes back to get it.

Only if they can return to previous rooms. Can they? The doctor opened the door much later than Himari and Arisu so I guess doors weren't closed... but this is weird. Also phones of the dead people could be destroyed/de-activated.
Dec 25, 2020 1:33 AM

Jan 2008
TheMangaManiac said:
Rojo said:

Only if they can return to previous rooms. Can they? The doctor opened the door much later than Himari and Arisu so I guess doors weren't closed... but this is weird. Also phones of the dead people could be destroyed/de-activated.

Okay so I just had a reread of the chapters. The only thing in the rules about dead players is that you can’t give them a life card. There’s nothing that mentions about using a dead players phone. There’s also nothing about going back to previous room or even using previous shelters.

Though the doors could remain shut. There were no rules or mention about not using violence and we know what happened to the murderer dude.

Also going off your point and looking at the pics, there’s a strong chance the phones would be destroyed.

That said, I can’t see any other way out of this. He might be able to get the woman’s phone or the old mans one and then use them to give himself a life card. And if he can use previous eggs then he’d be safe as well.

Edit: Okay so I read it once more and it dawned on me that there’s nothing in the rules that say about them not being allowed to share chambers.

It just says that only one person can scan to open it.

So two people could get into one egg. That said, it would be impossible to pass the last room with all of them in one egg.
RojoDec 30, 2020 6:41 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Retry Chapter 13 Discussion

Apple2k - Feb 2, 2021

15 by Lucifrost »»
Jun 5, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Retry Chapter 5 Discussion

Rojo - Nov 24, 2020

1 by halesm »»
Apr 19, 2023 3:32 PM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Retry Chapter 1 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Oct 23, 2020

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 14, 2021 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.