Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2020 1:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Hiro got himself into a very rough fight this episode.

Fighting against fate and proving himself to his father. This is Hiro at his peak if you ask me. That ending though.
Dec 22, 2020 1:41 AM

Nov 2020
Hiro is fighting his father, very scary ゞ◎Д◎ヾ this isn't even legal, he's too violent towards his son even though itsonly a game
All the others got attacked what a tense situation, quite stressful episode, it'll take me time to recover from this loool
😻😹😽
Dec 22, 2020 3:29 AM
Sep 2015
I demand dad and son moment

Hiro: I've always miss you
Dad: I'm so proud of you

Next episode look like dragoncraft leader Rowen will appear, another hot hunk!
Dec 22, 2020 4:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Obviously he has the power of friendship + a better ignis dragon to fight his dad
But the end of the episode was so weird, why he woke up in his bed xD
Dec 22, 2020 8:23 AM
Nov 2017
Ashhk said:
Obviously he has the power of friendship + a better ignis dragon to fight his dad

You must’ve not played the story mode in the game. When a keeper destroys or makes a world go to sleep depending on the keeper, in this case nexus, everyone goes into a dream state inside the tree and it shows u something that will always make u happy to try to keep u there. It will be up to the cast to figure that out
Dec 22, 2020 8:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Ashhk said:

You must’ve not played the story mode in the game. When a keeper destroys or makes a world go to sleep depending on the keeper, in this case nexus, everyone goes into a dream state inside the tree and it shows u something that will always make u happy to try to keep u there. It will be up to the cast to figure that out
I didn't know, thanks for the information!
Dec 23, 2020 2:16 AM

Oct 2017
Welp Hiro won after all.

The last part was interesting, they were sucked in a hole. Did they finally go inside shadowverse world? Also Hiro's proly dreaming about his mom.
Dec 23, 2020 2:36 AM

Apr 2015
Such awesome battle...
Man, i wish all the cool dragon in this anime will be included in future expansion of the original Shadowverse game....

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 23, 2020 2:50 AM

Apr 2015
Here my fav moments of this episode:
Really such a cool looking card...
Ignis Dragon + Infiniflame Dragon fuse together
Leon turns off the Shadowverse game server. Hmm, what's his real motive?
And the ending Hiro finally meets his mother in a dream world. Somehow very similar to Re: Zero Subaru in witch's trial...

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 23, 2020 6:12 AM
Nov 2017
So I have a feeling Leon was after power this entire time. There are people in the game story mode that seek to be a vessel for the keepers but I just don’t see Leon doing that bc most lose themselves and the keeper takes over. Maybe they will do something completely different but with there world destroyed why continue to fight
Dec 28, 2020 5:32 PM

Oct 2008
LOLZ it was all a dream...twist NOOOOT! lolz
4/5.

Jan 5, 2021 2:51 PM

Nov 2009
Stupidest plothole ever... lol

Magic battle, lets hold up our legendary card to seal it.

OOPS, the company closes down the game server, no more magic for you. The End. GG

What was the whole point of this magic again when everything is still controlled by technology?

As I said before, basing this on mobile connection is stupid, pick one, either as a phone or as a magic that's not affected by a friking phone...

That's why Yu-Gi-Oh did it right, cause Yu-Gi-Oh's magic still happened regardless of modern modifications.

(where Magic is placed above Tech, but in this series, Tech is place above Magic)

AKA, the Legendary Cards if it was part of "magic", would have still activate regardless of any phone connections.

This means the whole thing is part of Leon's technology and not "real magic", since Leon have sole power to literally close down "Legendary Cards". (this also means Leon is most likely the "controller" for "Tree of Woe" and everything is just a puppet show he's playing)
amlgJan 5, 2021 2:55 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

13 by AnimeWeeb_01 »»
Sep 9, 2022 7:10 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2020

9 by Pokecure_XYZ »»
Apr 7, 2022 8:03 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2020

19 by PumaZ3TA »»
Jan 7, 2022 12:48 PM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2020

13 by PumaZ3TA »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:11 AM

Poll: » Shadowverse (TV) Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2020

7 by PumaZ3TA »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.