Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2020 12:23 AM

Sep 2018
I’m asking for two reasons.

1) The most obvious one, anime series are often essentially manga adverts, due to their tendency of not getting second seasons. Especially for something like Bloom Into You, that’s not very mainstream (not to sound like a hipster lol).
2) Honestly, it seems to me like there is not a ton left to adapt. The anime already covers most of the manga. I don’t think there is enough left for a whole season. Maybe they’d adapt it as a movie?

Your thoughts?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 23, 2020 8:03 AM
Sep 2020
in my eyes they will air second season when they will bring the translated version of yagate kimi ni naru's manga and after covid most likely we wil another season hopefully
Dec 28, 2020 4:16 AM

Sep 2018
talha_m21 said:
in my eyes they will air second season when they will bring the translated version of yagate kimi ni naru's manga and after covid most likely we wil another season hopefully
Late reply, I was really busy these last few days >_<. Yeah, those could end up being factors (though I don’t actually know what the covid situation is like in Japan right now). Also, what do you mean by “bring” the translated version of YagaKimi’s manga (I don’t know much about how the industry works)?

Dec 28, 2020 5:34 AM
Sep 2020
that was a typing error sorry but i was saying their is a translated version of the manga they will finish it
talha_m21Dec 30, 2020 7:00 AM
Jan 2, 2021 3:08 PM

Dec 2019
As for me, it is highly unlikely that there will be second season. TROYCA is not a big studio and “Bloom into you” is not it’s biggest title. Thus in situation when they need a strong entry after covid-19 to go on it is not a good idea to make second season of this show unfortunately.
Jan 4, 2021 1:52 AM

Sep 2018
MyMemeAcademia said:
As for me, it is highly unlikely that there will be second season. TROYCA is not a big studio and “Bloom into you” is not it’s biggest title. Thus in situation when they need a strong entry after covid-19 to go on it is not a good idea to make second season of this show unfortunately.

Yeah, the series not being that popular among mainstream audiences is definitely a part of why I’m concerned about the anime’s future. It kind of feels like Bloom Into You may end up joining the likes of Land of the Lustrous where if someone wants to know the entire story, they’ll just have to read the source material. I mean I do hope we are both wrong tho XD.
Mar 10, 2021 5:46 PM

Oct 2020
I am curious to see how they do the "sleepover". TROYCA is awesome man!
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Mar 13, 2021 6:25 AM

Sep 2018
MrBrawlz said:
I am curious to see how they do the "sleepover". TROYCA is awesome man!

Oh you mean...THAT sleepover? XD If that is what you mean then yeah, I’d be curious about that too. It definitely couldn’t be very explicit but then again, it’s not like it was particularly explicit in the manga anyway.

I should probably watch more stuff from TROYCA. All I’ve seen from them is YagaKimi and the first season of Aldnoah.Zero (the latter of which I honestly didn’t like). That Beautiful Bones show seems kinda interesting so it will probably be the one from them I’ll check out next.
Mar 13, 2021 8:09 PM

Oct 2020
I really hope this manga get a continuation on the anime adaptation but I think it's not gonna happen
Mar 14, 2021 2:55 PM

Apr 2016
I think more yuri manga will get adapted but I doubt we'll get a season two even tho i really want it ;-;
Mar 16, 2021 7:44 AM

Sep 2018
@Lukasss_Snya3 @nabongs Yeah, that's what it kind of seems like to me either. I hope I'm wrong though. And yes, I definitely would like to see more yuri manga get adapted too. Adachi to Shimamura got an adaptation recently, so there is that. I'm not very familiar with this particular series at all, but I'll definitely give it a shot at some point. I'd love to see an anime for Girlfriends and Octave, some of my favourites but...I doubt it's gonna happen XD Octave especially I think may be a tad too obscure. Not too mention kind of explicit, so it's probably not exactly the sort of manga that studios are just dying to adapt.
Apr 19, 2021 7:55 PM
Apr 2021
Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely. The studio that produced the first season, Troyca, is busy with other projects and it has been a number of years since the first season released. That being said, Fruits Basket just got a 3rd season after how many years now? So it's not impossible. I too hope to see a second season. :)
Apr 20, 2021 10:59 AM

Sep 2018
animethrwawaylol said:
Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely. The studio that produced the first season, Troyca, is busy with other projects and it has been a number of years since the first season released. That being said, Fruits Basket just got a 3rd season after how many years now? So it's not impossible. I too hope to see a second season. :)

Well, we can always dream :D It's probably not that big a problem, since there is always the manga, and people can read it if they wish. Still, bit of a shame.
Apr 20, 2021 11:01 AM
Apr 2021
PearlCipher10 said:
animethrwawaylol said:

To be fair, it's not like it's that big a problem, since there is always the manga, and people can read that if they wish. Still, bit of a shame. Well, we can always dream :D

Wholeheartedly agree :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga Recommendations

Haruhi_Kamina - Jan 23, 2021

3 by Arisska »»
Feb 27, 2022 1:22 AM

» My Review of Bloom Into You (Video)

PoisonBee - Feb 6, 2021

1 by MrBrawlz »»
May 11, 2021 4:06 PM

» YagaKimi News

024 - Dec 18, 2019

12 by shojoshuumatsu »»
Jun 23, 2020 8:16 PM

» Nanami's Birthday 2018!

Foomfa - Nov 27, 2018

1 by 024 »»
Feb 19, 2020 1:09 PM

» best moments

024 - Dec 8, 2018

14 by kk_oniichan »»
Feb 9, 2020 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.