Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 119 120 [121] 122 123 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2023 5:25 AM

Jan 2017
SweetMonia said:
What Anime is this?

New Game !
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 23, 2023 5:37 AM
Mar 23, 2023 3:42 PM
Nov 2018
The name of the anime in the TikTok link would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvrQwKj/
Mar 23, 2023 3:46 PM

Feb 2014
ArnieAnime said:
The name of the anime in the TikTok link would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvrQwKj/

tokyo ghoul

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Mar 23, 2023 4:05 PM
Feb 2023
dierubikdie said:
Loli-Cheer said:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2080697

About:

- Stalker girl: she apparently follows a guy;
- She creates some kind of bond with him, affective or romantic, I don't know, probably a friendship that becomes romance;
- Seemingly antisocial/introverted/shy;
- Old anime, probably coming from a manga;
- Possibly from before 2000 or above, but close;
- It's probably a romance, possibly slice of life;
- There is probably nothing supernatural or fantastical;
- The anime scenes had dark tones, such as brown and gray;
- I remember her wearing something over her face, like a mask, OR MAYBE, white bands.

You don't need to pay so much attention to the information above, it may be that I have complicated things with so much information.

As you can see, this is a fanart, I already found the anime and that was not long ago. I don't remember if she was exactly like the fanart, I found her through her. The fanart I found in an AI Character from Character.Ai.
Alright, so the girl in your picture is not from this anime, but your description gives me Electromagnetic Girlfriend vibes. It doesn't match all the points you mentioned, but it immediately came to mind with a stalker girl, dark tones, and face covering (her bangs cover both her eyes in most of the anime).
No, that's not it... but thanks for the help! :)
Mar 23, 2023 4:33 PM
Feb 2023
Koito91 said:
This thread is for identifying anime and anime characters. Post pictures or describe what you remember from vague memories; try to describe as much as possible so people can help you identify it.

As with the last thread, please only post to help. This is not a game, and spam posts will not be appreciated.

If you want to have manga or manga characters identified, please post here.

These image search engines can help you find the source of your image:
Google (click the camera symbol to paste/upload images)
IQDB
SauceNAO
WAIT: What Anime Is This? (Screenshot Search)
Doujinshi Search

Old threads:
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Version 4
Version 5
Version 6
Version 7
Version 8
Version 9
There is a great extension that allows you to search on different websites and search engines: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/search-by-image/cnojnbdhbhnkbcieeekonklommdnndci?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
Mar 23, 2023 4:54 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
Saori_Shun said:
What's the name of every anime, manga or game in this photo?
Left side of the red building appears to be Border Break (mecha action game)
Front of the red building is Love Live Sunshine (school idol anime whose characters are from a mobile game)
Upper billboard on the center building is Koikatsu (customizable waifu sex simulator)
Lower billboard on the center building is Summer Pockets (romance visual novel by Key: creator of Clannad and Angel Beats)

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Mar 24, 2023 1:54 PM

May 2012
Mar 24, 2023 2:05 PM

Feb 2014

looks like: Powerpuff Girls

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Mar 28, 2023 11:49 AM
Mar 2023
The scene I saw(a while back) had an entire team go up against a bone dragon or creature, and it wiped them all out.. brutally. One girl burned alive, another had limbs taken off.. one smashed.. any ideas?

Can't seem to have any luck on youtube/google

Thanks!
Mar 28, 2023 12:32 PM
Mar 2023
Thanks for the lead - it's this scene [font="\"YouTube Sans\", Roboto, sans-serif"]Death of Astrea Familia | Danmachi S4 [/font]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6qX_xHpW-0
Mar 28, 2023 12:59 PM

Feb 2021
lewp said:
Thanks for the lead - it's this scene [font="\"YouTube Sans\", Roboto, sans-serif"]Death of Astrea Familia | Danmachi S4 [/font]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6qX_xHpW-0
Yeah that scene is from episode 9. 
Mar 28, 2023 10:45 PM
Nov 2018
Anime Names of cuts 2, 6 & 8 on this clip would be much appreciated. Thank you greatly in advance, fellow wo/man of culture!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvWKchx/
ArnieAnimeMar 28, 2023 10:48 PM
Mar 29, 2023 12:05 AM

Feb 2014
ArnieAnime said:
Anime Names of cuts 2, 6 & 8 on this clip would be much appreciated. Thank you greatly in advance, fellow wo/man of culture!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvWKchx/

2 - Tokyo Ravens
6 - Fuuto Tantei
8 - Fate Grand Order

They are all named below the video btw.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Mar 29, 2023 12:10 AM

Oct 2010
antigraviton said:
Looking for a title we watched in our anime club back in about 2010... dark yuri story; seems like it was an ova / 1 ep. short, but it may have been a series... I just remember that there were two high-school-age (?) brunette girls having a serious interaction in a scene on a train platform, where I believe one of them died.  (Jumped in front of train?  Not sure.  It's been so long...)  The color palette seemed pretty dark.

Sorry, my memory is vague, but that's about all I remember.  Any suggestions as to what it might be?  TIA...

g-

Sounds like the first episode of Mouryou no Hako!  https://myanimelist.net/anime/4879/Mouryou_no_Hako
Mar 29, 2023 2:06 AM

May 2013
One of the best anime moments in recent times. So raw and brutal.

Mar 29, 2023 2:42 AM

Aug 2018
dreamerofpluto said:
antigraviton said:
Looking for a title we watched in our anime club back in about 2010... dark yuri story; seems like it was an ova / 1 ep. short, but it may have been a series... I just remember that there were two high-school-age (?) brunette girls having a serious interaction in a scene on a train platform, where I believe one of them died.  (Jumped in front of train?  Not sure.  It's been so long...)  The color palette seemed pretty dark.

Sorry, my memory is vague, but that's about all I remember.  Any suggestions as to what it might be?  TIA...

g-

Sounds like the first episode of Mouryou no Hako!  https://myanimelist.net/anime/4879/Mouryou_no_Hako

Dang - that wasn't it, but a good guess.  Thanks for the reply.

I don't remember there being any other characters in the show besides the two teenage girls, and nothing that actually took place on a train, but I might have simply missed that part.

I believe the girls both had black hair ... it seems like the color palette was almost colorless (gray scale), at least in the one scene I recall - reflecting the depression of the character(s), I'd guess.  Also seemed like the day was overcast.  Pretty confident due to the lighting that it was not nighttime.

I have the impression that they were unable to be together romantically, whether due to stigma or family reasons, or maybe the love was only one way or something (unrequited) - whatever it was, it seems like the yuri relationship was the main factor in the (suicide?).

Wish my memory was clearer and more detailed here.  I'm not fully confident about the details, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of this is inaccurate.  But I remember pretty clearly the one shot - a view from across the tracks looking at the platform, with the building or roof over the waiting area or whatever on the left half of the shot, and the open platform (past where the roof ended) on the right but open to the elements.  The end of the platform is visible, and the girls are talking, one of them close to the far right end of the platform, and the other to the left a few paces away.

Ah well - fingers crossed that someone recognizes that.  :-)

g-
Please don't feed the trolls.

Mar 29, 2023 5:07 AM

Sep 2015
Is it okay to ask about a manhwa here?

I'll ask anyway.

So it is an H-manhwa, I don't really remember sufficient details but there is a man and woman who wake up trapped in a room (which is supervised by some sort of organization), and they're provided with food and stuff, later on, another girl joins the room. I remember that the guy was afraid of having another man join them so he started training hard to keep everything under his control.
Mar 29, 2023 7:15 AM
Feb 2023
Mar 29, 2023 8:45 AM

May 2020
Saori_Shun said:
What's the name of every anime, manga or game in this photo?

I only recognise Steins;Gate, Love Live and Summer Pockets
Mar 29, 2023 9:08 AM
Mar 2023
https://youtu.be/skHLdqKlQUU?t=39  Looking for a title of this anime 
Mar 29, 2023 9:24 AM

Feb 2014
Xavier3321 said:
https://youtu.be/skHLdqKlQUU?t=39  Looking for a title of this anime 

Genshin Impact (it's not an anime tho, at least not yet)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Mar 29, 2023 10:55 AM

Oct 2010
antigraviton said:
dreamerofpluto said:

Dang - that wasn't it, but a good guess.  Thanks for the reply.

I don't remember there being any other characters in the show besides the two teenage girls, and nothing that actually took place on a train, but I might have simply missed that part.

I believe the girls both had black hair ... it seems like the color palette was almost colorless (gray scale), at least in the one scene I recall - reflecting the depression of the character(s), I'd guess.  Also seemed like the day was overcast.  Pretty confident due to the lighting that it was not nighttime.

I have the impression that they were unable to be together romantically, whether due to stigma or family reasons, or maybe the love was only one way or something (unrequited) - whatever it was, it seems like the yuri relationship was the main factor in the (suicide?).

Wish my memory was clearer and more detailed here.  I'm not fully confident about the details, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of this is inaccurate.  But I remember pretty clearly the one shot - a view from across the tracks looking at the platform, with the building or roof over the waiting area or whatever on the left half of the shot, and the open platform (past where the roof ended) on the right but open to the elements.  The end of the platform is visible, and the girls are talking, one of them close to the far right end of the platform, and the other to the left a few paces away.

Ah well - fingers crossed that someone recognizes that.  :-)

g-

Aww, dang!  I was so certain that'd be it!  I've seen the vast majority of older yuri out there, so I'll keep mulling on it...
Mar 29, 2023 11:27 AM
Jul 2015
Hewroo everyone.

I'm trying to remember the name of an anime (i think it was anime, I usually read manga of those animes without a proper ending, but this could be the case where I just read the manga). I've searched in Google with many keywords, but I can't find it, and it's driving me crazy.

Anyways, the series was about a guy (MC) that was in love with a girl that (if I recall correctly) didn't reciprocate. But suddenly this girl is duplicated (lets call the real one G1 and the copy G2), and the MC is given the chance to try to make the copy fall for him: G2 starts to live with him and spend some time, until -eventually- she does.

But near end, for some reason, the "real half" (G1) gets wounded to dead and G2 decides to fuse again with the wounded one so she can survive, leaving the MC with the complete girl that isn't in love with him; but G1 has the memories of G2 in her, in other word, G1 remembers the events that G2 had with MC, so she ends kinda in love with him too.

Any kind of help is well recieved. 
Thanks beforehand! 

EDIT: Finally found it!!

The name was Uwagaki, it seems it really was manga only.

Slds.
xquallMar 29, 2023 12:23 PM
Mar 29, 2023 12:59 PM

Sep 2011

Source of this image?

Mar 29, 2023 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
@Tennouji

Sayo Hitsugi from Triage X.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 1, 2023 6:30 AM
Aug 2020
there's 2 animes that I saw long a go and forgot the names and I don't remember anything but small scenes 
the first is a romance love triangle drama type anime a guy loved a girl with blue hair then they broke up and he fell in love with a girl with short dark hair 
the second one
I don't even remember the genre i just remember one scene when a sea monster looking guy had like a steel collar around his neck and he cried then broke it 

thats all i know unfortunately 
Apr 1, 2023 6:01 PM
Jul 2020
Hitoshi69 said:
there's 2 animes that I saw long a go and forgot the names and I don't remember anything but small scenes 
the first is a romance love triangle drama type anime a guy loved a girl with blue hair then they broke up and he fell in love with a girl with short dark hair 
the second one
I don't even remember the genre i just remember one scene when a sea monster looking guy had like a steel collar around his neck and he cried then broke it 

Could the romance anime be KokoroCo?
Apr 3, 2023 1:38 PM
Feb 2023
I saw a scene once, it's been a long time. I think that:

A guy and a little girl – probably a loli – talking – I think over a bridge –, I think he proposes to her and she says: "in the other life I was – or am – an old man"

- probably an isekai: tensei;
- possibly fantasy/comedy;
- I think she had different hair: white, blonde, red etc., maybe a common haircut.
Apr 3, 2023 5:34 PM
Feb 2023
Apr 3, 2023 5:39 PM

Jun 2020

Kaguya sama love is war.

@Alexioos95, Ohh is that so. Sorry then.
Mr_XIIIApr 4, 2023 1:09 AM
Apr 3, 2023 9:26 PM

Jan 2017
Overlord_13 said:

Kaguya sama love is war.

The woman kinda have the same hairstyle , but no , it's not Kaguya.

@Loli-Cheer , it's Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai..
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 4, 2023 4:23 PM

Sep 2022
Apr 5, 2023 7:37 AM
Feb 2023
Apr 5, 2023 7:38 AM
Feb 2023
COTEisShitTier said:
Are you serious? No way is this Pokemon...
Pokemon
Apr 5, 2023 7:42 AM
Feb 2023
Alexioos95 said:
Overlord_13 said:

Kaguya sama love is war.

The woman kinda have the same hairstyle , but no , it's not Kaguya.

@Loli-Cheer , it's Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai..
Thank you! :)
Apr 5, 2023 7:42 AM

Sep 2022
Loli-Cheer said:
COTEisShitTier said:
Are you serious? No way is this Pokemon...
Pokemon
ye
Apr 6, 2023 4:52 AM

Mar 2013
It's probably a good anime, at the end of the arc(or the anime itself) there is a scene where the boy came home from war to the girl(or vice versa). It may be an analogy I don't remember if it was real or analogy. 

EDIT: while writing the question it just popped up in my head that it may be Gosick (can someone confirm?)
Apr 6, 2023 5:01 AM

Mar 2013
Hitoshi69 said:
the second one

first one kokoro connect (spoiler tho lol). 
Apr 6, 2023 5:45 AM

Feb 2014
legndery said:
It's probably a good anime, at the end of the arc(or the anime itself) there is a scene where the boy came home from war to the girl(or vice versa). It may be an analogy I don't remember if it was real or analogy. 

EDIT: while writing the question it just popped up in my head that it may be Gosick (can someone confirm?)

Yes, Gosick has a scene like that at the end. ''(spoiler tho lol)''

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Apr 6, 2023 7:18 AM
Mangaka

Apr 2018
Alexioos95 said:
Rin_Setsuna said:
Hey, this is a bit different than looking for a character, but I'm not sure where else to ask, so I'll leave my question here.

Does anybody know where I can rad the manga Okusama Guten Tag? (https://myanimelist.net/manga/60481/Okusama_Guten_Tag)

I can't find a link anywhere. Also, is this just available in Japanese or also in English?

Thanks for the help! have a great day and sorry I can't do it myself.

It never got translated , in any language.
You can buy the Raws on retailers such as Amazon.

Hi! sorry for the late response. Thank you so much! :3 it helped me a lot
Apr 6, 2023 7:30 AM
Mar 2023
Looking for a title of this anime  https://youtu.be/VLTvpv-yxPE?t=20
Apr 6, 2023 7:33 AM

Feb 2014
Xavier3321 said:
Looking for a title of this anime  https://youtu.be/VLTvpv-yxPE?t=20

looks like: Bocchi the Rock!

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Apr 6, 2023 7:34 AM
Mar 2023
Thx bro
Apr 6, 2023 10:05 AM

Aug 2018
I know that this art is by U-Jin (@kunimituyuji), but does anyone know this character's name or the source of this character? Or is she an original character?

Apr 7, 2023 11:52 AM
Nov 2018
Hello, the name of the anime in link below would be gigglingly appreciated!
Thanks in advance fellow giggle men of culture.

http://b23.tv/G2E1QWp
Pages (144) « First ... « 119 120 [121] 122 123 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 5 minutes ago

2 by Nemo_Niemand »»
21 seconds ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

66 by 23feanor »»
19 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 6 hours ago

13 by Otakupervert890 »»
25 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

90 by Theo1899 »»
28 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9069 by anime-prime »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.