Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

Pages (116) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2020 2:26 PM
Offline
May 2017
75
As far as I remember a girl invited the protagonist for her birthday (and she apparently likes him, but for some reason he ended up not going to the party). She was saddened by this and ran away, one of her friends went after her a little later.
Only he wasn't finding her. Then the villain appears in front of him, so he holds the villain with a gun he has, a kind of almost invisible thread (and it seems to me that it was some kind of rare weapon in this anime), but the villain says that she kidnapped her friend from him, so he releases the villain and if I remember correctly she takes him with her because of this rare weapon (if I remember correctly they enter some type of portal or whatever).
I really only remember this part of the anime and I have been wanting to know what it is for a long time.

If anyone knows I really appreciate
Dec 24, 2020 4:41 PM

Offline
May 2017
155
Mizinho said:
As far as I remember a girl invited the protagonist for her birthday (and she apparently likes him, but for some reason he ended up not going to the party). She was saddened by this and ran away, one of her friends went after her a little later.
Only he wasn't finding her. Then the villain appears in front of him, so he holds the villain with a gun he has, a kind of almost invisible thread (and it seems to me that it was some kind of rare weapon in this anime), but the villain says that she kidnapped her friend from him, so he releases the villain and if I remember correctly she takes him with her because of this rare weapon (if I remember correctly they enter some type of portal or whatever).
I really only remember this part of the anime and I have been wanting to know what it is for a long time.

If anyone knows I really appreciate

I'm 90% positive you are talking about Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Dec 24, 2020 5:27 PM
Offline
May 2017
75
Tune_Punch said:

I'm 90% positive you are talking about Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu


It really is, thanks, I've been looking for this anime for a long time.
Dec 25, 2020 4:46 AM

Offline
Aug 2018
546
Who is the girl in the blond hair, fangs and blue hat-and-waistcoat combo cosplaying?
Dec 25, 2020 8:57 AM

Offline
Jun 2019
29
On TierMaker I saw some posters of animes with great design characters but their name is written in japanese. Could you help me identify them ?

Here there are :

Dec 25, 2020 9:18 AM

Offline
Nov 2008
10508
SupaFlamme said:
On TierMaker I saw some posters of animes with great design characters but their name is written in japanese. Could you help me identify them ?

Here there are :



Yup, first show is this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35507/Youkoso_Jitsuryoku_Shijou_Shugi_no_Kyoushitsu_e_TV?q=youk&cat=anime

Second is this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32542/Sakamoto_Desu_ga?q=saka&cat=anime

Third is this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10800/Chihayafuru?q=chih&cat=anime



Dec 25, 2020 9:23 AM

Offline
Jun 2019
29
Chiibi said:
SupaFlamme said:
On TierMaker I saw some posters of animes with great design characters but their name is written in japanese. Could you help me identify them ?

Here there are :



Yup, first show is this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35507/Youkoso_Jitsuryoku_Shijou_Shugi_no_Kyoushitsu_e_TV?q=youk&cat=anime

Second is this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32542/Sakamoto_Desu_ga?q=saka&cat=anime

Third is this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10800/Chihayafuru?q=chih&cat=anime


Thanks a lot for your help, I'll add them in my "plan to watch" list they seem to be fun!
Dec 25, 2020 11:12 AM
Offline
Jan 2018
44
Hello! I’m looking for 3 characters. The first two images may be from the same anime

https://ibb.co/5kM6pC5
https://ibb.co/bQNGP8X
https://ibb.co/HFhXpNc
Dec 25, 2020 11:19 AM

Offline
Jan 2020
9904
Olivia_Singsxxx said:
Hello! I’m looking for 3 characters. The first two images may be from the same anime

https://ibb.co/5kM6pC5
https://ibb.co/bQNGP8X
https://ibb.co/HFhXpNc

The third image is from Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Dec 25, 2020 11:34 AM
Offline
Jun 2012
649
Olivia_Singsxxx said:
Hello! I’m looking for 3 characters. The first two images may be from the same anime

https://ibb.co/5kM6pC5
https://ibb.co/bQNGP8X
https://ibb.co/HFhXpNc


top is from Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
Dec 25, 2020 3:52 PM

Offline
Dec 2015
41
Olivia_Singsxxx said:
Hello! I’m looking for 3 characters. The first two images may be from the same anime

https://ibb.co/5kM6pC5
https://ibb.co/bQNGP8X
https://ibb.co/HFhXpNc


I think the second one is from Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
Dec 26, 2020 10:45 AM
Offline
Sep 2018
10
https://ibb.co/KD7ZWTT can anyone help me identify this character? I know it's from a game called dungeon fighter but i still can't find her name
Dec 26, 2020 12:15 PM

Offline
Sep 2015
78
swordfightbeast said:
https://ibb.co/KD7ZWTT can anyone help me identify this character? I know it's from a game called dungeon fighter but i still can't find her name


She is https://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Mistress
Dec 26, 2020 7:23 PM
Offline
Aug 2020
10
Sauce of this hentais? if anyone now i appreciate it.

Dec 26, 2020 9:00 PM
Offline
Oct 2019
48
SaitamaHentai said:
Sauce of this hentais? if anyone now i appreciate it.



Namaiki: Kissuisou e Youkoso! The Animation 24:35
Dec 27, 2020 12:41 AM
Offline
Apr 2016
51
I might be conflating something western with anime, but thought I would check with the infinite knowledge of my fellow weebs 😜

The main thing I remember is a cat and mouse chase and waiting game with battleships in the hundreds of islands and waterways at the bottom tip of South America or somewhere similar in a different world.
Dec 27, 2020 2:36 AM
Offline
Dec 2020
4
Need help finding an hentai I've seen before. This Is all a I remember.

SkydoesskyrimDec 27, 2020 2:46 AM
Dec 27, 2020 4:01 AM

Offline
Jan 2020
113
I Need help finding this anime please

Dec 27, 2020 4:05 AM

Offline
Nov 2013
19899
PwVsVipeR said:
I Need help finding this anime please



I'm quite sure that it is Yuki Yuna is a Hero.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 27, 2020 4:48 AM
Offline
Feb 2017
123
I watched this anime long long ago on animax. there was a very beautiful blonde queen i think, wore red. there was a kingdom and lot of army and planning stuff. I don't remember very well tho...
Dec 27, 2020 8:12 AM

Offline
Jan 2020
9904
I'm looking for a hentai that I watched quite a while ago.

If I remember correctly, the main female character is unable to speak and a kinda weird looking tiny creature (That's the best way I can describe it) helps her translate her words for her. I also remember the hentai being really wholesome and sweet, which is why I want to watch it again.

That's all I can remember. Any sort of help is appreciated!

I posted this quite a while ago in the previous thread. If anyone knows what hentai it is, please inform me!
IrrelevantGuyDec 27, 2020 8:16 AM
Dec 27, 2020 7:45 PM
Offline
Aug 2020
57
I'm trying to remember the description of an anime that I read about once. I think that there is a team that arrives in London either to fight monsters, that is composed of monsters... or something else.

I remember watching parts of the first episodes, and I think that there was a scene with London Tower.

If anyone can guess or knows the name of this anime I would really appreciate it (and be impressed!!)

Thanks!!
Dec 27, 2020 7:53 PM

Offline
Nov 2008
10508
wrs7 said:
I'm trying to remember the description of an anime that I read about once. I think that there is a team that arrives in London either to fight monsters, that is composed of monsters... or something else.

I remember watching parts of the first episodes, and I think that there was a scene with London Tower.

If anyone can guess or knows the name of this anime I would really appreciate it (and be impressed!!)

Thanks!!


It's been a while since I watched it...but my friend thinks "Hellsing"? (there are two series)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/270/Hellsing



Dec 27, 2020 8:57 PM
Offline
May 2017
75
I am looking for an anime, I believe is a romance, but I'm not sure.
I just remember that scene. The protagonist invites the girl out, and they arrange to meet in a statue (I think is Hachiko's) but when he gets there, she is not there and he waits for a while, when he is close to leaving he realizes that she was at the back of the statue all the time, so he hadn't seen her, and neither had she seen him.
Dec 27, 2020 9:35 PM

Offline
May 2013
34102
Mizinho said:
I am looking for an anime, I believe is a romance, but I'm not sure.
I just remember that scene. The protagonist invites the girl out, and they arrange to meet in a statue (I think is Hachiko's) but when he gets there, she is not there and he waits for a while, when he is close to leaving he realizes that she was at the back of the statue all the time, so he hadn't seen her, and neither had she seen him.


It's Fuuka, that scene was from episode 1
Dec 28, 2020 12:30 AM
Foreign Minister
Offline
Dec 2018
44
I'm sorry for the low quality image, but I want to know who this is or what the anime is? Can somebody help with that?

Dec 28, 2020 12:46 AM

Offline
May 2020
3681
PapiNanners said:
I'm sorry for the low quality image, but I want to know who this is or what the anime is? Can somebody help with that?


Kinda looks like Eromanga sensei lol
Dec 28, 2020 12:46 AM
Offline
Oct 2020
27
Aite lemme try to make it shorter on this threas.

There is this anime that i know damn well is made by media factory and kadokawa video. Its got some amnisea type beat story and there is an episode where they go to an amusment park. I remember the guy getting captured by sum other girl who wanted him. I really hope that this wasent a false memory cuz i believe the first episode had the main character fighting a white bear in snow as it rediculous as it sounds. Plz help ive been lookin for it for like 5 freakin years lmaoo.
Dec 28, 2020 1:11 AM
Offline
Dec 2019
61
Pridle655 said:
Aite lemme try to make it shorter on this threas.

There is this anime that i know damn well is made by media factory and kadokawa video. Its got some amnisea type beat story and there is an episode where they go to an amusment park. I remember the guy getting captured by sum other girl who wanted him. I really hope that this wasent a false memory cuz i believe the first episode had the main character fighting a white bear in snow as it rediculous as it sounds. Plz help ive been lookin for it for like 5 freakin years lmaoo.


MIGHT BE TOTALLY OFF BUT THE AMUSEMENT PARK JUST REMINDS ME OF https://myanimelist.net/anime/22147/Amagi_Brilliant_Park
Dec 28, 2020 3:04 AM
Offline
Oct 2019
48
PapiNanners said:
I'm sorry for the low quality image, but I want to know who this is or what the anime is? Can somebody help with that?



It's Mika from Girls & Panzer

Artist is 字消, original image here
Dec 28, 2020 5:58 AM
Offline
Dec 2020
5
hi need help figuring out what anime this was

the premise from what i remember is a female is sick and dying, so these two people , 1 female and 1 male get shrunk down along with a ship or some vehicles and fly inside of her. they find inside a civilization that's kind of medieval/fantasy, some are friendly some are not. they split up and search, then towards the end of the film they combine there vehicles to form a mecha and fight something.

i remember watching this in either 99 or 2000, i would say it was made in the 90s or 80s. i've been trying to figure it out for years.

any help is appreciated. thank you
Dec 28, 2020 6:12 AM
Offline
Jun 2012
649
neookage said:
hi need help figuring out what anime this was

the premise from what i remember is a female is sick and dying, so these two people , 1 female and 1 male get shrunk down along with a ship or some vehicles and fly inside of her. they find inside a civilization that's kind of medieval/fantasy, some are friendly some are not. they split up and search, then towards the end of the film they combine there vehicles to form a mecha and fight something.

i remember watching this in either 99 or 2000, i would say it was made in the 90s or 80s. i've been trying to figure it out for years.

any help is appreciated. thank you


I'm taking a guess and saying:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3624/Seimei_no_Kagaku__Micro_Patrol
Dec 28, 2020 6:33 AM
Offline
Dec 2020
5
Glordit said:
neookage said:
hi need help figuring out what anime this was

the premise from what i remember is a female is sick and dying, so these two people , 1 female and 1 male get shrunk down along with a ship or some vehicles and fly inside of her. they find inside a civilization that's kind of medieval/fantasy, some are friendly some are not. they split up and search, then towards the end of the film they combine there vehicles to form a mecha and fight something.

i remember watching this in either 99 or 2000, i would say it was made in the 90s or 80s. i've been trying to figure it out for years.

any help is appreciated. thank you


I'm taking a guess and saying:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3624/Seimei_no_Kagaku__Micro_Patrol


thank you for your help. unfortunately it's not Seimei no Kagaku: Micro Patrol.

this anime has been eluding me for years.

Dec 28, 2020 6:43 AM
Offline
Dec 2020
5
it is quite possible that the anime i remember as 2 people shrinking down and using mecha/vehicles to enter a sick womans body to fight a virus was really about 2 people entering a woman in a comas subconscious and fighting whatever is keeping her in the coma.

this was 20 years ago. all i remember is mecha that combine at the end to form a robot, and some lyrics at the stat of the film that sound like "dai otobot"

if either of these plots sound familiar let me know.
Dec 28, 2020 8:41 AM
Offline
Jun 2012
649


Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou
Dec 28, 2020 1:40 PM

Offline
May 2016
58
neookage said:
it is quite possible that the anime i remember as 2 people shrinking down and using mecha/vehicles to enter a sick womans body to fight a virus was really about 2 people entering a woman in a comas subconscious and fighting whatever is keeping her in the coma.

this was 20 years ago. all i remember is mecha that combine at the end to form a robot, and some lyrics at the stat of the film that sound like "dai otobot"

if either of these plots sound familiar let me know.


If its about entering the body, the plot sounded a lot like that hollywood movie fantastic voyage which-acccording to google- is similar to an anime called Wonder Beat Scramble ... probably not but thought it was worth a shot since it fits the time frame
Dec 28, 2020 7:29 PM
Offline
Aug 2020
57
Chiibi said:
It's been a while since I watched it...but my friend thinks "Hellsing"? (there are two series)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/270/Hellsing


Thanks!! I accidentally stumbled upon it just now. Evidently it was "Jaeger"... I could have sworn that the monster team arrived in London from the description. Thanks so much, though!! I will try "Hellsing" too!
Dec 28, 2020 11:25 PM
🐰 L'ange

Online
Dec 2012
63825

this, need help with the sauce compadres
« »
🌑 One’s shadow grows larger than life
🌕 when admired by the light of the moon
Dec 29, 2020 12:10 AM
Offline
Jun 2012
649
Dec 29, 2020 3:34 AM

Offline
Jan 2017
3180
Thewiiboxer said:
I remember the mc would combine monster orbs trying to find the most powerful monster and when the mc was done they were able to transform into a panda or bear any help would be appreciated


Tales Of Demons And Gods ? (Manhua Version)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 29, 2020 3:45 AM
🐰 L'ange

Online
Dec 2012
63825

Gracias bro, I appreciate it :D ~
...
« »
🌑 One’s shadow grows larger than life
🌕 when admired by the light of the moon
Dec 29, 2020 9:28 AM
Offline
Sep 2018
10
AdmiralT said:
swordfightbeast said:
https://ibb.co/KD7ZWTT can anyone help me identify this character? I know it's from a game called dungeon fighter but i still can't find her name


She is https://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Mistress
AdmiralT said:
swordfightbeast said:
https://ibb.co/KD7ZWTT can anyone help me identify this character? I know it's from a game called dungeon fighter but i still can't find her name


She is https://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Mistress


Thx for the help, been searching it for days now.
Dec 30, 2020 10:41 AM

Offline
Jul 2014
64
Hi, can someone help me identify the manhua in these videos? Google's page translator just translates the titles as "Pretending to be a scumbag" or "Pretending to be a student" or "Disguised as scum" and I can't find anything with just that...

Link to the videos (they seem to be like AMVs and cosplay dancing videos):


Also this image! If someone knows wether it's official art of the comic or if it's fanart, I'd be really thankful.

Dec 30, 2020 12:16 PM
Offline
May 2020
41
Please Identify the anime in the first half of video. If possible please identify the character too (the victim).

https://youtu.be/muP6CZHUHPc
Dec 30, 2020 12:18 PM

Offline
Jan 2017
85
Lynx1994 said:
Please Identify the anime in the first half of video. If possible please identify the character too (the victim).

https://youtu.be/muP6CZHUHPc


Hatori Chise from Mahoutsukai no Yome
Dec 30, 2020 12:22 PM
Offline
May 2020
41
sorajomi said:
Lynx1994 said:
Please Identify the anime in the first half of video. If possible please identify the character too (the victim).

https://youtu.be/muP6CZHUHPc


Hatori Chise from Mahoutsukai no Yome


Thanks!
Could u give a vague idea of episode number and the aggressor's name too?
Dec 30, 2020 12:29 PM

Offline
Jan 2017
85
Lynx1994 said:
sorajomi said:


Hatori Chise from Mahoutsukai no Yome


Thanks!
Could u give a vague idea of episode number and the aggressor's name too?


I believe it’s episode 22 and the other character’s name is Cartaphilus
Pages (116) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» It's impossible for isekai protagonists to be Chinese

_cjessop19_ - 39 minutes ago

7 by Nillwas »»
16 seconds ago

» What is your favorite episode in all of anime?

Daddi4900 - 7 hours ago

33 by Orion_Gospel »»
2 minutes ago

» What's the least favorited anime in your favorites list?

JKKH - 5 hours ago

19 by Thanatos1 »»
2 minutes ago

» Are Subtitles getting more cringe?

Dragevard - Yesterday

17 by JaniSIr »»
5 minutes ago

» What would you be doing if you weren’t into anime? ( 1 2 )

skapuppet - Jan 25

72 by giaa16 »»
9 minutes ago