Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2020 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geto just making small talk with Yuuji when all this shit is happening in front of him.

Good bye Mahito, he got a taste of his own medicine. He had it coming.
Dec 20, 2020 8:14 AM
Apr 2014
so Mei Mei and her little bro escaped..

bruh we better get the brain's backstory
Dec 20, 2020 8:33 AM
May 2016
My biggest question now is, Geto manipulates and stores curses, so has he simply stored Mahito to use him in another arc later for another boring fight? If Mahito survives this arc, that'll be the line for me and I simply won't be able to read it anymore.

Fingers crossed this arc will finally end in the next 1 or 2 chapters.
Dec 20, 2020 8:40 AM

Feb 2019
If you’re confused about who the “he” that was referred to in the end of the chapter, it’s from the prequel manga. Only 4 chapters, check it out. Also, glad Mahito bum ass got captured.
Dec 20, 2020 8:43 AM

Mar 2015
geto the devil whisperer.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 20, 2020 9:24 AM

Mar 2019
NathanusMaximus said:
My biggest question now is, Geto manipulates and stores curses, so has he simply stored Mahito to use him in another arc later for another boring fight? If Mahito survives this arc, that'll be the line for me and I simply won't be able to read it anymore.

This spelled the end of Mahito as a character though. If I had to guess, whenever Mahito is brought out later in another arc by Getwo, he will get obliterated in one hit by Yuji in order to show his growth. I wouldn't worry about Mahito being a part of the story any longer.
Dec 20, 2020 9:33 AM

Oct 2017
ZedelPilfer said:
NathanusMaximus said:

This spelled the end of Mahito as a character though. If I had to guess, whenever Mahito is brought out later in another arc by Getwo, he will get obliterated in one hit by Yuji in order to show his growth. I wouldn't worry about Mahito being a part of the story any longer.
Inb4 it becomes the time to save Mahito plot lol.
Dec 20, 2020 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
So many good things to discuss in this chapter.

Ui ui's cursed technique is really handy, i see why he's being keep around by mei mei, but in practice how does that actually work? How many person can he 'teleport'? How much destinations can that technique allow? I hope we'll get more info about this so there'll be set of rules and not some hack that can be overused.

Next is i was thinking of the massive meteor from jogo's and that looks bad. Really terribly bad for yuji and now i'm most afraid gege will shift the focus to other characters other than the mc for a while, as that is one of the routes gege can take. But i'm dreading to see yuji's fate, so i really hope gege can set the timing right and not fuck the pacing between arc like they sometimes do. Also i think kusakabe is in the right here, no much can be discussed aside from how true it is, yuji has been a ticking bomb from the start and he literally blasted both the curses and human side.

About the climax, smh i believe this is the last chapter of shibuya arc and we'll enter a new one in chapter 134. The reason why, because i think it suits gege's writing style to leave the aftermath as something that'll either be mentioned by other characters in the next arc, or being told by a narrator like how this arc started. Another reason is the way geto closed this chapter with that speech. It'll be more symbolic to show a new jujutsu world without gojo satoru as our new year starts.

This is my first long essay in jjk discussion, i tend to let things flow as they were and just put my trust in gege, but this time i'm quite scared and excited. The way future things unfold can affect how consistent gege is with the plot, characters development and world building. I hope there wont be a nosedive in quality for the next arc and the least gege can do is keep it stagnant.
Dec 20, 2020 9:55 AM
Apr 2020
Do you think Choso will team up with Itadori?
Dec 20, 2020 10:08 AM
Nov 2018
MateoPotateo said:

I can see him trying to help Yuuji if the next arc is a ''Escape the authorities'' arc considering the whole Jujutsu world wants him dead now, besides his friends.
There's a lot of things that could happen the next few chapters, I have really high hopes for it.
Dec 20, 2020 10:16 AM
Apr 2020
JoeGrassEater said:
MateoPotateo said:

I can see him trying to help Yuuji if the next arc is a ''Escape the authorities'' arc considering the whole Jujutsu world wants him dead now, besides his friends.
There's a lot of things that could happen the next few chapters, I have really high hopes for it.
It would be nice if Chosso could solve the mystery behind the made up memories. It probably has to do with Itadoris lineage because not even sukuna knows why it happens.
Dec 20, 2020 10:16 AM
Oct 2020
I can't wait to see how this arc unfolds
Dec 20, 2020 10:24 AM

Mar 2016
Ohhh baby, Geto is now the new threat, but I like his composure.

Rip Mahito, homeboy got turned into a Pokeball xD
Dec 20, 2020 1:37 PM

Sep 2013
So did one of the supporting staff reattach Todo's hand? Suddenly he has it again without any explanation
~Stay there for me, trapped in memories~
Dec 20, 2020 1:49 PM

Aug 2019
Rogier said:
So did one of the supporting staff reattach Todo's hand? Suddenly he has it again without any explanation

that part happens before the battle against mahito...

in one of the panels you can see how mahito manages to touch Brainto, my doubt is he did that to see the soul that controls the body or really aspired to kill it.

Dec 20, 2020 1:57 PM

Nov 2016
Shounen MC has to face the consequences after a big arc.

And bye Mahito, it was nice while it lasted, but now it was your turn to get back into the pokeball.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 20, 2020 2:47 PM

Mar 2016
Rogier said:

pay attention to the time stamp
Dec 20, 2020 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
Sheragin said:
Rogier said:

pay attention to the time stamp
you're right, I missed that. Now I'm wondering what the significance was of that "flashback"
~Stay there for me, trapped in memories~
Dec 20, 2020 3:02 PM

Oct 2019
We finally got to see what's going on with some of the other characters.

Glad to see Mei Mei and Ui Ui are safe. It also seems that this incident will have a major effect on both the human world and the jujutsu one and won't just be lightly played off.

Wonder how big the aftermath of Sukuna's rampage will be for Yuuji. It also seems that Yuuji infiltrated a lot of Choso's memories if not all. Can't wait to see whether Choso decides to join forces with Yuuji or fight him.

Geto's cursed technique is truly frightening but so is Yuuji's resilience.

It looks like Mahito will become Geto's pokemon which is something I honestly expected. I hope we will get to see what exactly Geto wants to discuss with Sukuna's vessel though.
Dec 20, 2020 3:53 PM

Aug 2019
At first Brainto seems not to be very interested in Sukuna, seems to be more interested in the vessel.

Dec 20, 2020 10:32 PM
Feb 2018
How did Mei Mei and Ui Ui went to Malaysia in the midst of battle?
Dec 20, 2020 11:48 PM

Mar 2016
MKTun said:

Ui ui's cursed technique, as was told by mei mei.
Dec 21, 2020 8:14 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
This chapter was a it hard to follow with all the jums back and forth. Not to surpised Mahito is still around but that capture sceen did catch me off guard. Another thing that was pointed out to me was this chapter had a different translator. Wonder why? Holiday break?

Dec 21, 2020 10:34 AM

May 2020
Oh well karma! Geto did to Mahito, what he did to Junpei...Surprised that Yuuta was mentioned (feels like he'll never be shown in the manga :S), though I really want to know what kind of a curse controls Geto's body!?
Dec 23, 2020 9:41 PM
Oct 2020
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS...WHERE IS GOJO? It's about to be GETO VS YUJI/SUKUNA in the final chapters of this story arc.
Dec 24, 2020 9:11 AM

Jun 2019
NathanusMaximus said:

what a waste i was waiting for the multi chapters fight between mei mei and geto that you said is going to happen but now I'm kinda happy to see people like you that's trying to be smart to fail miserably like this. And of course you will continue to shit on jjk just because you don't like it. Can you please tell me what is going to happen next. One last thing just drop it already cuz it will just getting worse and worse.
HottestCrabEverDec 24, 2020 9:18 AM
" Shounen Nowadays
Is Better Than Most Seinen In The Past 10 Years "

- Sun Tzu

Also, Redline Is The Best Movie Mankind Ever Made
Dec 31, 2020 2:00 AM

Feb 2016
I think the next one or two chapters will mark the end of this arc.

Clearly It was the best arc of the manga for me so far being super tense and epic till the final moment and also was a good step for itadori growth and development.

Now the focus will shift on geto who clearly has a secret agenda behind all of this chaos.....
Feb 15, 2021 3:01 PM
Jun 2020
Sheragin said:
MKTun said:

Ui ui's cursed technique, as was told by mei mei.
Viz said:
so Mei Mei and her little bro escaped..

bruh we better get the brain's backstory

So mei mei was bought off by Geto? Or bought off by someone to not fight Geto?
Apr 27, 2021 4:46 AM

Oct 2014
those siblings' vibes is so off for me ehhh
Nov 29, 2021 5:40 AM

Feb 2020
Im from malaysia so this chapter is an instant 10/10 for me :)
Dec 3, 2021 5:30 AM

Jun 2019
Damn... now Getou... Itadori can't catch a break. RIP Mahito.
Mar 29, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2021
So Ghetto and Arata went to the station where Gojo was sealed and ran into a group of paralyzed civilians from being exposed to unlimited void and they’re about to save their allies, also Todo and Itadori are already brothers in the first place, we can’t deny that anymore :P Panda in his Gorilla mode looking at Kusakabe laying down :/ seems both of them are no longer on Itadori’s side though Sukuna took most of the control in his body to kill numerous people in the end, but man I don’t even want Itadori to face the death penalty this early, plot armor must do something! Ara Ara~ looks like Mei and her “sister complex” brother are having a splendid time in KL while being on a reserved double bed having a steamy discussion, Gege surely knows how to heat things up here
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Mei definitely knows how to talk economically cohesive about Japan’s trend in stock and real estate, to ensure for future businesses endeavors. What’s with Choso having trauma about Itadori calling him a brother lmao, and Geto absorbed Mahito and Itadori caring about Gojo, man we all do care about his existence right now lol, Itadori is getting tricked by Geto’s hole and uses a looking octopus arm to ensnare Itadori, causing a massive injury. Geto even absorbed Mahito’s cursed like wrapping a newspaper lmao
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 7, 2022 11:05 PM

Jul 2012
Dude, was that really the end for Mahito??... it sucks either way, cause if it is it's lame as fuck for all the shit he has done and people he has killed. And if it isn't it would be worse because I can't stand one more chapter and one more fight with this motherfucker. I really wanted so bad for Yuuji to destroy him...
Aug 20, 2023 7:15 AM

May 2013
LETSS GOOOO GETOU
Nov 24, 2023 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, so Meimei lost and the two just teleported and are now selling property in Japan like "k, bye"

Kind of glad they didn't die but they're still selfish beyond belief. Is she planning to bribe Sukuna when he rules the world or something?

Mahito is finally done!
Jan 15, 12:24 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the Geto´s power was amazing!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Today, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Yesterday, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 185 Discussion

Kuma - May 19, 2022

40 by sadledgerspace »»
Apr 16, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.