Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2020 7:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The best part of the episode with the backstory on how they met at the shop
With that sort of competition, I expect the humor to be better but no it's still not working for me.
At least they all succeded, except for Money & Kane :/
But that post-credit scene is weird, drama for the last episode?
Dec 20, 2020 8:15 AM

Jul 2017
Preparation for the various duos' final comedy stand-offs, starting with preliminaries.

Fubuki and Mafuyu's small comedic fail of a backstory is at least inspiring. same with Rin and Nayuta of coincidentally meeting the duo, and the main quad immediately clicking in comedic terms is just a matter of time.

The New Comedy King Playoffs...and unfunny humour comedy skits aplenty...though I would like to have Freak! onstage more.

Good job to the main quad though, Money Honey just failed to make the qualifications.
Finals up next?
Dec 20, 2020 8:34 AM

Apr 2014
The past when Tokonatsu and RDeco met each other for the first time looks pretty interesting.
Congratulations, to the one who pass the preliminaries round. For Money Honey, next time will be yours for sure.

Izumi Konata is now a cat robot from the future. 🤣
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 20, 2020 10:25 AM

Sep 2019
Are they seriously going to give us "the final episode drama" cliche?
Dec 20, 2020 1:47 PM

Feb 2020
Though the comedy still doesn't click with me (except that Freak! group), I'm starting to appreciate it more now.

Feel like I saw this coming from a mile away. Something was wrong when they skipped Tokonatsu's showing and went straight to RDeco. Even more so that the checklist they showed briefly showed that Tokonatsu passed the first round and did not appear again even after RDeco's skit. Welp, wonder what's going to happen now to them in the last episode.

Also, cool reference to Lucky Star. I mean was expecting it for a while, considering the original creator of this series also is the OC for Lucky Star.
Dec 20, 2020 5:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its time for competition at the New Comedy King playoff. Rin said incidently participants increase? Lmao. Thats not so surprising. They really need some more challenge to made their determination burning up to went through the final rounds!

I like the idea of their first met much. Its rather awkward but seriously adorable. So, no other words i can say about that. That Mafuyu serious face, tho. It was something rather cute than funny xD. So, after such a long time, she wanted to take the agency role for their future comedy acts? Its sounds good, a little step up for their better future. However, they really needed to winning at least first round, to get noticed by the agency over their comedy talents before stepping forward. While Rin and Nayu won't received the ideas directly at the moments. Its better for them to took it slowly, increasing their fans first, and let it flow like a water.

The first round began. They launched their best comedy routines, gag and skits. Its good, they had an impressive start. That random shiritori part, tho. RDeco fans theme surprisingly make me laugh, while Money Honey obviously had an average skit about the high-schooler and the moneys. Such a shame the first round won't include Tokonatsu and Freak! comedy materials, since its skipped for the final episode. Fine, then! And well, thanks for the good work, Honey Money.

That last part, tho. Whats happened there? The final episode like it or not, make me curious....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 26, 2020 1:02 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
NOTE: Speculation of last episode events follow below! 😳

So Rin said in the first restaurant scene that only two teams per location make it thru the first round. And in the ending restaurant scene, it was stated that Freak! definitely made it, and though the owner brought the girls drinks to “celebrate”, it wasn’t specifically said who the celebration was for. So who else is moving on? Taking the post-credits scene into account, I think it’s going to be Tokonatsu no matter what, with two possible scenarios: either (1) RDeco made it thru but are going to have to drop out, presumably due to Rin getting sick (based on her randomly coughing in the last restaurant scene), and Tokonatsu will be picked as replacement runner-up, or (2) Tokonatsu actually made it thru, and Nayuta was just calling to say that her & Rin won’t be able to come cheer them on in the next round.

In either case, I think if any of the main cast win, it will be Freak!. From a narrative view, they’re the senpais and have been working towards this for longer than any of the girls, and if none of the four girls win, that keeps them on even footing with no hard feelings, and all will resolve to work together to improve their acts for next time!

But i guess we’ll find out on Sunday 😁
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Dec 27, 2020 8:02 AM

Oct 2017
Nice they made it past the first round, I'm happy for them.
Feb 18, 2021 10:43 AM

Jul 2015
Stand-up comedy tournament arc time. I kinda wonder why we only got to see RDeco's skit while Tokonatsu was skipped.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 27, 2020

16 by Lolicon »»
Feb 25, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 6 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 15, 2020

10 by Muow »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 4 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 1, 2020

11 by Muow »»
Dec 14, 2022 10:54 PM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 1 Discussion

MrAwesome2018 - Oct 7, 2020

34 by Muow »»
Dec 13, 2022 8:05 AM

» Why Does This Have A Low Rating?

Roderick24_ - Nov 26, 2022

2 by KayKimii »»
Nov 27, 2022 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.