Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 20, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A core part of this show is the relationship between Eliaria and Ryouma so I'm not surprised to see a lot of screen time between the two of them in the finale. Glad to see Eliaria pick up the violin again. It's so natural for her when she's playing music.

A charming episode as always but I really like the character chemistry in this show. Going to miss the anime.

Dec 20, 2020 6:57 AM

Mar 2019
Beautiful colors but I really HATE parrots since my neighbor's once attacked me when I was 6 years old, I could have lots an eye. Glad to see that Eliaria managed to survive and tame this devil creature.
This was a very bad anime in my opinion, I really didnt like how the main character despised his ancient life when he was working in a company, this is nonsense to me. How would you resurrect in another world with peasants and slimes and think that this is better than working in a company while wearing a suit. Also in the ep I dont understand how he can have some fun with Eliaria while he has the mindset of a 30 yo man, this felt weird especially when they were talking sitting on the bed, he should feel wrong doing this. Eliaria was really cute but Ryouma is a bad influence if you ask me, all he deserves are shit slimes it matches the kind of persone he is.
I dont understand how this is a healing anime, a world without company business is a torture to me. Juste like when I've been in Marseille to eat bouillabaisse during a business trip, true torture, I puked.
Dec 20, 2020 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
A cute blushing moment between Ryoma and Eliaria, and some of the Jamil household people ARE REALLY FORCING IT with gag jokes. That's gotta hurt, and you asked for it.

The limour birds are back again (with the Nightmare and Phantom (dark and light) counterparts), and both children succeed in taming them with their individual musical instruments (Eliaria on the violin and Ryoma on the guitar). Finally, he can tame another creature that's not slime-related.

Moving forward though, Eliaria holding back her feelings aside, it will be a concern when Ryoma goes away and she has no one to depend on for a guide (much less a close friend), but all will be A-OK. The whole bed communion scene felt like a children's rendition of a proposal LOLS, kinda sweet though, even though it's their last private conversation together with an item exchange.

Time to depart from the Jamil household, not without a good farewell from "My lady" Elia. The gods are definitely pleased, truly "By the Grace of the Gods". May you have an abundant adventure with your slimes, 11-year-old Ryoma!

OK show though, overall.
KANLen09Dec 20, 2020 7:51 AM
Dec 20, 2020 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
Making a contract for Twitter birds, Ojou-sama doesn't look like a kid after all. I feel that Ojou-sama looks a little like Kaori, Nooo ... I thought for a moment why the Twitter bird was sparkling was true. That Twitter bird is from Nightmare / Phantom, I don't really get it either.

A boring bed scene, they only discuss school then talk about Ojou-sama's magic. Ojou-sama has a bad memory about a little boy, when she was a child, Ojou-sama learned magic and accidentally injured him. It's so sad, No matter what happens I won't be afraid of Ryouma-sama. Ojou-sama's tenth birthday present is a heart shaped necklace. Is this a propose? Hhmm ... Whereas the present Ryouma gave is a slime, hhmm ... I can't wait for Ojou-sama's clothes to wear off, it's slimy.

Woah, they've changed each other's name. Is this an engagement, xD. I don't want to say goodbye, but I hope there will be a kiss. Eliaria doesn't seem to cry in this. It's just that the flute scene, Eliaria is overflowing with feelings ... I don't think it's a cry (That flute scene) Hopefully we can meet again, end 9/10.

Dec 20, 2020 7:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The conclusion was classic but cool, I hope that they'll meet again (maybe in a second season? well I highly doubt)
Fine anime overall, for a isekai it wasn't that cliché and some moments were interesting like the whole laundromat business.
6/10
Dec 20, 2020 7:32 AM
Nov 2017
Ringare said:
Beautiful colors but I really HATE parrots since my neighbor's once attacked me when I was 6 years old, I could have lots an eye. Glad to see that Eliaria managed to survive and tame this devil creature.
This was a very bad anime in my opinion, I really didnt like how the main character despised his ancient life when he was working in a company, this is nonsense to me. How would you resurrect in another world with peasants and slimes and think that this is better than working in a company while wearing a suit. Also in the ep I dont understand how he can have some fun with Eliaria while he has the mindset of a 30 yo man, this felt weird especially when they were talking sitting on the bed, he should feel wrong doing this. Eliaria was really cute but Ryouma is a bad influence if you ask me, all he deserves are shit slimes it matches the kind of persone he is.
I dont understand how this is a healing anime, a world without company business is a torture to me. Juste like when I've been in Marseille to eat bouillabaisse during a business trip, true torture, I puked.

U must’ve missed an episode, he was working for a off the books company 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week with no days off and literally died from overwork. And u also didn’t see the god tell him his mind is regressing to his new age so he won’t be anything like he used to be. I still agree it would be weird to date a 12 year old but if u go by what ur saying he would have to marry a girl that is closer to Elias moms age or be alone forever and this isn’t that kind of show.
Dec 20, 2020 7:33 AM

Jul 2017
Lmao these people around them are always so funny.
Glad we got her violin scene again, she always shines ever brighter with it.
Very enjoyable episode, they all gathering with each other day and night and enjoying their last moments together.

Damn that older boy is so nasty for saying stuffs like that, glad now she got Ryouma to cheer her up.
There might be no kiss scene, but I'm very satisfied with the room talk, they are both more open to each other like never before.
The real reason she gave him something that precious must be because Ryouma is even more precious to her ;)

Finally he will properly address her from now on. Can;t wait for a possible season 2 set after the 3 years time skip after they met again, by then there must be where their true romance shines.

This series is a candy of my eyes and the joy to my heart this season. Beautiful.
Dec 20, 2020 7:36 AM
Nov 2017
I thought I would enjoy the show more. I thought either the Dukes family would adopt him or he would start a relationship with Elia but instead neither happens and he believes he doesn’t deserve a family so he decides to not use them and wants to live alone again. He’s basically gone back to the first episode but now he’s living in a mine. By the time Elia graduates she will probably be engaged to someone else bc of her magical prowess so someone will want to take advantage of that. I hope not though but I’ve seen some bullshit shows that did that. I really can’t give this anything over a 6
Dec 20, 2020 7:39 AM
Sep 2015
Will we get a 3-year timeskip?

Do those Gods represent us, the audience, watching the anime from the screen?
Dec 20, 2020 7:43 AM
Oct 2016
That final scene made me tear up. The Reinhardt family has given Ryoma so much throughout this show I couldn't help it. Definitely a good show to sit back and relax with. Nothing too high stakes or worrying just Ryoma with his slimes helping people. I very much enjoyed following this calm adventure Ryoma lead us on. Meeting lots of great people whom helped Ryoma and his slimes. So many slimes! I loved them all, every slime shown was so wholesome! They were the perfect little helpers with everything Ryoma did. I loved all the small adventurers like the mine clean excursion, the bathroom clean up, the frog hunting. Especially Ryoma laundry business, never seen an isekai where the protagonist started up such a successful business. Ryoma brought in a small fortune with that idea, using his slimes for some heavy profits. Making a great work environment for his employees and breaking the cycle or dark companies like where he worked at. Ryoma truly got a great second chance and used it well. The gods picked a good one and I'm glad they did.

85/100
Dec 20, 2020 7:54 AM
May 2017
Dukino said:
never seen an isekai where the protagonist started up such a successful business.

There is Ascendance of a Bookworm, an awesome isekai however it's way more realistic (and way better in my opinion)
Dec 20, 2020 7:58 AM

Jun 2012

Hughes, the wingman/bodyguard.
Dec 20, 2020 8:03 AM
Oct 2016
Wanderes said:
Dukino said:
never seen an isekai where the protagonist started up such a successful business.

There is Ascendance of a Bookworm, an awesome isekai however it's way more realistic (and way better in my opinion)

Oh yeah, I have seen bookworm it just slipped my mind. Main does sort of have a business not quite the same as here though with using the slimes and creating a work environment. Main just becomes a quasi millionaire with her little trinkets
Dec 20, 2020 8:09 AM
Jan 2017
Ringare said:
i dont think it was the fact that he worked for a company and wore a suit that he didn't like it was the fact that he worked so much with Little to no downtime and no aprecation for his work (this is what i gather from what we have been shown in previous episodes). tho i do agree with you that the relationship thing with the girl is a bit weird and tho it seems sweet on the surface if you think about how that while he may look 11 he's actually in is 30's and this is happening with a 12 year old. then agin if they put him with a 30 year old it would still be weird because all they would see was an 11 year old.
Dec 20, 2020 8:16 AM
Feb 2018
Let hope it gets a second season
Dec 20, 2020 8:20 AM

Jun 2019
A rather cute end of the season to a wholesome Isekai. Really enjoyed it. Loved the characters as well.
Dec 20, 2020 8:20 AM

Sep 2019
I wasn't the target audience of Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko and I didn't enjoy it. It wasn't bad at all, it just wasn't made for me. 4/10.
Dec 20, 2020 8:23 AM

Oct 2017
Lol I like how both of them forgot about the taming spell. Nice both of them got a lot of Limour birds. As expected Ryoma tamed the Nightmare Limour but I wasn't expecting Elia to tame an even rare breed the Phantom Limour.

Welp they finally parted their ways and it was quite emotional. Someday they'll meet again but doesn't seem like we'll get to see that in the anime as we proly won't get a new season.

This was a really relaxing show, proly the most relaxing anime of this season. Liked it a lot and I really want a new season. Hopefully we'll get it someday.
Dec 20, 2020 8:30 AM

Jun 2017
I'm a sucker for SOL but this one was meh for me.

And somehow im no able to update it coz its still showing currently airing for me...probably because of the time zones
Dec 20, 2020 8:52 AM
Jul 2019
i am only one who tear up in the end of episode , yes ?
Dec 20, 2020 8:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh well, i never expected these final episode to be so emotional and ended up with such a sweet note. That kids really knows how to created a touchable moment. I am almost crying.

Well, the bird taming part was also quite nice. The violin and guitar melodies already relaxed my mind in the middle of a hecticness from previous episode. I am very enjoying it, while somehow the scene kinda unexpected for me. A little notice with that unfunny moment where those guard trying hard to tease Ryouma and Eria. Come on, Mister, know your place by not ruining their wholesome relations! At least Ryouma punch seriously deserved for those kind of ruining the mood. Fortunately, beside that, everything were just a complete fine.

So, as an overall, this show actually pretty decent. Unfortunately, some parts were kinda underwhelming with how they poorly handled it. The usage of the animation part was also pretty poor, when the art style somewhat just fine. If i can be honest, this is my complete score for this one:
Story: 8 (+1 point for that nice and sweet final moment)
Art and animation: 6
Sounds: 7
Characters: 7
Enjoyment: 7
Overall: its stay at my 7/10.

Afterall, there is always a chance to get another season. At least OVA to see the time skip of them, 3 years later.

Thats it for me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 20, 2020 9:15 AM

Aug 2013
Pretty good finale I have to say. Both Ryouma and Elia were able to tame those birds.

The most relaxing show of this season for me and I would love to see a second season of this. 6/10.

Dec 20, 2020 9:18 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Bittersweet but fitting for the finale. As @KANLen09 pointed out, a nice little homage to the title, "By the Grace of the Gods", too.

Bonding scene with the magical parrots was pretty nice but the standout was definitely centered more on the human relationship aspect. Eliaria's little incident in the past giving her a bad reputation was kind of shocking but I suppose with the MC around, it was kind of hard to tell the line for espers xD despite all the clues and direct statements indicating so.

Wingman and the father's antics and reactions was gold!

It's been a fairly relaxing show but a few underwhelming episodes here and there. Stuck between a 5 and 6 hence but I reckon I'll go with the 6/10 for the time being.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 20, 2020 9:24 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I believe this show would've been better if Ryouma never met the family and instead went on a adventure himself with his slimes. The little Ojou-sama turned this show into a mediocre one.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Dec 20, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2019
L-Mo-Reppin said:

U must’ve missed an episode, he was working for a off the books company 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week with no days off and literally died from overwork. And u also didn’t see the god tell him his mind is regressing to his new age so he won’t be anything like he used to be. I still agree it would be weird to date a 12 year old but if u go by what ur saying he would have to marry a girl that is closer to Elias moms age or be alone forever and this isn’t that kind of show.

I dont see where this is wrong, this is the normal amount of work required. I saw the episode and didn't understand why it was supposed to be wrong.
This guy was so weak he wanted to work less but that not how life works, thats why he got reincarnated as a kid and use slimes to create a business, this childlike process is made to make him leanr how to really work, after this life he will get reincarnated as a real worker and will enjoy working. He's been having too much fun.
Now that I think about it, these gods are incompetent, just like in the Bible if god didn't rest on the seventh day and kept working the world wouldn't be as bad as this, people following his example are just playing the devil's game, thats why there are 7 deadly sins.
PS : Im an atheist, I dont believe in this lazy god.
Dec 20, 2020 9:41 AM

Apr 2020
This episode ends off with the two owning some limour birds and awkwardly talking to each other WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE FESSED UP WITH EACH OTHER...Yet the anime gods says it's too early for that so nope.

For a show as a whole, it was truly lacking in some departments and it got a bit bland as it goes on. Also that one neko character is trash And that damn ED is so bad I SKIP IT EVERY WEEK. But it was a decent isekai and I'm not gonna lie that this show has some decent story and a nice MC.

Every week, I got to see some wholesome things from Ryoma as the rest of the cast cheerfully supports his progress and endeavors. And even though it was not really that amazing, it was fine overall. 6/10 and a 2nd season will be really appreciated.
Dec 20, 2020 10:49 AM

Dec 2015
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Ringare said:

You’re right about everything expect about how he died. He didn’t die from overwork. It explains 15 minutes into episode 1 that he died due to sneezing 4 times in his sleep, slipping off his bed, then hitting his head on the floor leading to hemorrhaging in his brain.
Dec 20, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2020
Glordit said:

Hughes, the wingman/bodyguard.

^^^ THIS

He wanted things to go from 0 to 100 despite that they're both 11. Obviously, they're going to end up together, but I really like the development we've been getting. Both of them were "alone" in this world but fate put them together.

The most relaxing show of the season. I wouldn't mind a season 2. This reminded me of Ascendance of the Bookworm just toned down. If there's no season 2, good thing Amazon sells the LN.
Dec 20, 2020 11:18 AM

Feb 2019
They really saved the best for last in this. I was not expecting to rate this as high as I’ll end up eating it. The start was slow and I was bored at times, but once the characters grew on me I really started to like this. Very similar to how I was with Honzuki.

That convo with Elias and Ryouma in the room.. a promise to see each other again, ugh that was so cute. They better be reunited in 3 years.

Really nice final episode. I’ll have to check out the books sometime
Dec 20, 2020 11:21 AM

Aug 2019
A heartwarming isekai,i fairly enjoyed it. Art is bad but it doesn't affect the show that much, it was also fine end, i expect for them to meet again (though season 2 is unlikely). Just a fine anime overall.
5/10
Dec 20, 2020 11:38 AM
Apr 2016
Aight twas wholesome the whole way through but I’m getting PTSD flashbacks of Elia.

She’s blonde hmmmmm...

JulanrayDec 21, 2020 11:25 AM
Dec 20, 2020 11:48 AM
Mar 2019
wow so good anime

its different as other

i want a second season its too cute

any knows if it base in manga or novel?

thanks
Dec 20, 2020 12:16 PM

Mar 2020
Well this episode had some wonderful pieces of music.

The violin followed by a guitar piece then a flute, it was quite soothing.

Well I originally thought this was going to be of interest to me cause it gave off Ascendance of a Bookworm vibes but after every week I slowly started losing interest in this show.

Final score 4/10 > 4/10
Dec 20, 2020 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
And it's over. Who would have thought that this would actually be a good show. So relaxing and wholesome, I'm going to miss it. Hoping for a season 2.
Dec 20, 2020 12:42 PM

Mar 2011
this anime was the worst I saw this season. The dialogue is so freakin cringe, the behaviour of all the characters, too. I kept with it thinking maybe something tanoshii will happen. It was a waste of time...
Dec 20, 2020 12:45 PM

Jan 2012
Of slimes and birds and goodbyes as we end the series. How sweet. Really that's the word best used to describe this series. Sweet, cute, wholesome, etc...It at times bordered on being a bit dry and boring, but not to a distracting extent. For me anyway. It shared a great many commonalities with another series airing this season, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear with some superficial differences. Swap slimes with bears and a boy mc with a girl, that kinda stuff. I think Kuma Bear wins between the two for me just because it was cuter and had a smidge better action, but really they were about the same. I suspect I'll be typing pretty much the same kinda things when that series airs its finale this Wednesday. But uh yeah, no sign of a season 2 announcement yet so far as I can tell, but I'd probably watch one if we got it. 7/10.
Dec 20, 2020 1:07 PM

Nov 2010
Gonna miss the mom.

5/10
Dec 20, 2020 2:57 PM

Feb 2016
My opinion of this show has mellowed out towards end and I did enjoy it overall but some stuff did annoy me: like him saying that the people of that world are just nicer than people from Earth -completely missing the fact that he is pretty much a 10YO with Olympic medal and Nobel Prize feats...and not a middle aged, rando office worker...it's a real "no shit, dumbass" moment.

It's actually pretty sad tbh -that not only does he have to become a completely different person; he also needed devine gifts/powers and otherworldly knowledge just be acknowledged/appreciated by the people around him.

More so earlier on but the show also seemed almost despirate to heap praise on the MC -like 'hire an actress to pretend to be your mom or little sister, so you can have them constantly praise you for existing' despirate.

Loved the ED, literally never skipped it.
Dec 20, 2020 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
damn, pretty nice and wholesome episode and nice end to this season. this anime was pretty entertaining and overall quite enjoyable, 3.5/10 from me

wonder if this is going to get a second season..?
Dec 20, 2020 4:12 PM

Dec 2016
A very average isekai with a self insert main protagonist. It would had been more enjoyable for me if it didn't had long infodumps with very very limited animation on the characters and surroundings.

I'll give credit where it does belong, the foundation of the laundry business and cleaning up houses were the most entertaining arcs. Everything else was pretty meh.
Dec 20, 2020 5:19 PM
Jun 2017
A very cute and sweet final episode... elie and ryouma's friendship sure is a great one...
Dec 20, 2020 6:35 PM

Dec 2010
Such a heart warming anime.

Really takes you in fantasy world where work conditions are almost perfect.

Wish it has a second season. Might read the novel after...
Dec 20, 2020 7:02 PM

Jun 2017
Guys....am I the only one not being able to update the anime to 'complete' as it's still show 'currently airing' for me? I have seen several others who were able to update it to complete
Dec 20, 2020 7:55 PM
Oct 2017
PrincessJAM said:
Ringare said:
i dont think it was the fact that he worked for a company and wore a suit that he didn't like it was the fact that he worked so much with Little to no downtime and no aprecation for his work (this is what i gather from what we have been shown in previous episodes). tho i do agree with you that the relationship thing with the girl is a bit weird and tho it seems sweet on the surface if you think about how that while he may look 11 he's actually in is 30's and this is happening with a 12 year old. then agin if they put him with a 30 year old it would still be weird because all they would see was an 11 year old.

You guys HAVE seen Ascendance of a Bookworm, right?
Dec 20, 2020 9:10 PM

Oct 2016
Really great and wholesome ending for the show. If I'm standing on a million lives got a second season I sure hope this show gets one too because I really enjoyed this show.

Overall good comfy show that always warms my heart. 7.5/10
Dec 20, 2020 9:43 PM

Oct 2008
Ringare said:

And that's why this is a "healing anime" as you said because ppl with your "problem" exist... The world could always be good without companies (as were all the time except from the last 100-150 years), and you can have a "bad" workplace or an "over-work" place where you basically kill yourself into work (that was the example of Ryouma).
This anime is just for everyone could understand that today standards of life aren't always good (in my opinion they are much far from good -.-) and that with minor changes (like some healthy relationships, workplace, life itself too) you could live much much better. That is proven in the anime too:
- Ryouma live 3 yrs solo and you skipped that because it was "trash" the real story only began when he found and interact with ppl.
- He used slimes, the low lives of the low lives, and could still use that for his benefit (you could see that when he could not enter the tamers guild because it was "only slimes", no matter the rarety of them)
- He started a business, not for the plot itself but to prove that you could have/make good jobs for ppl, but normally no one cares about that (it was shown when he tried to get ppl to the shop and pretty much failed)
- etc

As you can see this is indeed a "healing anime" (your words not mine). You having problems seeing that only shows you that.

As for the reborn age... I was in the hope that the people were over it, but I guess some people cannot... be open mind?, understand that reborn is not a real thing so it wouldn't be bind to the same rules that we know?, read well the subtitles? (because they literally explained what happened); don't have imagination? I don't know! Pick your poison!
With that said, it's normal for a 12yo boy to like an 11yo girl -.-

PS Note:
LOLOLOL! I just saw your other comment in the response (comment nr 25). You were just trolling about the jobs xD (that or you really should see a Doc. ASAP) I don't know about the rest of your OP but my answer is the same. If you were trolling just don't mind it. xD
r_justoDec 20, 2020 10:18 PM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Dec 20, 2020 10:00 PM

Oct 2008
I loved this anime!
This season wasn't "as good" in anime as the previous one. We had animes that were cool (like Jujutso something and a few more) but not one in the "Master lvl". With that said, this anime (and a few others) was made for us to just watch and feel good watching it, and in that point, they nailed it. I pretty much enjoyed all of it, it could have some action here-and-there, shown more of Ryouma's powers and a little more of his quests from the guild, but like I said I was watching it and enjoying it. And I feel good just doing that xD

I gave a 9/10 because I really needed that. In another situation, I would give an 8/10 (still pretty good anime xD)
I hope to see a 2nd season... but I don't know... I would enjoy it though.
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Dec 20, 2020 10:15 PM

Feb 2012
Although not the type of genre I typically go for, I feel we all needed a bit of simple wholesome, this year.
"The speck of fear grows in your eyes
You'll meet your death in no disguise
It may come as a small surprise
There will be no compromise for you"

- Nikopol Lyrics, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dec 20, 2020 10:20 PM

Jul 2010
Per usual the anime continued to gloss over anything that actually happened in the manga. If you enjoyed the anime I'd recommend reading the manga. I found that this last episode really stretched on for longer than it needed to and that the series fell short in it's adaptation.

Final score: 5/10.
Dec 20, 2020 10:50 PM

Oct 2017
A great feels good anime, I hope it has more season.
This show makes you feel like Ryouma is your own son, I was proud to see him achieve so many things he is a good boy.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2020

82 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 11:36 AM

» Jamil duchy knows about isekai protagonists. / Eliara is prophecised chosen one.

KuroudoAkabane - May 4, 2022

4 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 9:55 AM

» this kid is like 8. Why cant he just be a normal age

Toxic_Hollow - Feb 13, 2021

2 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 11 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 13, 2020

33 by HanamiDango »»
Jun 2, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2020

37 by HanamiDango »»
May 31, 2023 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.