Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Youta's got guts and hearts to infiltrate the place where Hina is staying at trying to bring back to her normal self.

Not a bad idea to bring in a video game console and TV to her room. I think he's trying to have physical objects remind Hina of her past and he even chooses the same game she once played before.

It's hard watching Hina in her state but alias, that's reality.
Dec 19, 2020 7:29 AM

Feb 2018
No matter how many times I hear astronomy, it's still hard. Did the quantum chip as a storage, Actually the quantum chip itself may be in Hina itself, idk and the game all night long ... Although it is a level up for Hina. This is a bad, Narukami's identity is revealed.
Dec 19, 2020 7:33 AM

Apr 2020
I really like it when everyone calls Youta, and sends messages that give support to Youta, that was heartwarming.
Dec 19, 2020 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Is Yota really stupid? He keeps screaming even though he's forbidden too, at least he played the video game for Hina and now she's happy, but seems like he's going to be ejected :x
Dec 19, 2020 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
Man nah, I really need to know what happened to Jun Maeda to give him this much pain to express in these shows? This shit is so fucked up. Every time I see Hina I just want to breakdown.

I get being excited about playing the game, but Jesus Youta why are you continuously yelling and being loud when that clearly triggers her?

I hope they can at least be together at the end of the series in some way shape or form.
Dec 19, 2020 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
Jesus christ, this was hard to watch, poor Yota.
Dec 19, 2020 9:07 AM

Nov 2018
another week of saving Hina but everything is going so slowly I can't believe next episode will be the last one!! I teared up when opening started playing and when Hina finally started reacting to Youta :<
Dec 19, 2020 9:11 AM

Jun 2012
With one episode to go, I wonder how this will be wrapped up.

Being written by Jun Maeda I can only guess that
Dec 19, 2020 9:13 AM

Sep 2019
Can Youta shut up and let her play the game?
Dec 19, 2020 9:15 AM

Dec 2014
I feel like Yota is being far too insensitive despite knowing that Hina is clearly traumatized. He's far too aggressive in his approach and Hina herself has expressed multiple times that she doesn't like it. It would do him so much better to be softer and more welcoming. Getting her into games was a great idea on his part but constantly shouting and waving in her face probably makes her scared.

Good episode on the whole though.
Dec 19, 2020 9:15 AM
Jun 2015
So sad! I can only assume that Youta will have to leave and then Hina might start calling out for him or point to the picture of him. She’ll likely see the movie they made, remember but then die. This is only a guess of course. I haven’t played the game.
Dec 19, 2020 9:17 AM

Jul 2017
The first half is really frustrating... he keeps yelling at her and seems to have never learn a bit, only when he saw other person's method that he'd realized it. Terrible. Well atleast he realized it in the end.
Props to his idea and determination to lvl up Hina's character, it worked very well and we finally see her smiling for him in this state. But for real tho, I miss the usual Hina, I believe it's all beyond the machine and we a little bit more push from Youta, Hina will come back to her normal 'machine' state. But damn I hope the fact that he got caught by security in the end won't cut all our hopes for it. He should do his very best in the final eps for sure.
Dec 19, 2020 9:30 AM

Sep 2017
Yeah Yota was getting way too excited yelling at Hina while she was playing. At least he caught on towards the end. Seems his cover is completely blown now. Not really sure how it's gonna end. I feel like it will probably be bitter sweet rather than fairy tale or super depressing.
Dec 19, 2020 9:35 AM

Jan 2014
Yota you dumbass. I know you like Hina and all, but you gotta take things slloooowww and not try to be so forceful.
Dec 19, 2020 9:36 AM

Oct 2017
Youta's desperate and I can see the reason why. He only has a few days left and looks like it got cut short cause now that woman found out. He was so close too damn it.
MegamiRemDec 26, 2020 4:30 AM
Dec 19, 2020 9:38 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
God freakin' dammit, I can't see this ending without a rushed episode next week. Should've been 13 or more episodes yet again...

Pretty nice episode for the week, though. Youta in the first half was frustrating to watch but I can live with it considering most teenagers would probably act the exact same. Nice to see he was willing to learn a thing or two and make such great strides but things aren't looking bright anymore. About time she decided to check on him for real, I'm a little surprised she didn't choose to do so earlier. Suzuki, show 'em what you're worth!

Damn, that was a really depressing backstory for the doctor by the way. Short but really telling. Hurts to see Hina like this too...

Another moment that stood out was the support from back home for Youta. Little to no surprise, Izanami-san to start proceedings with. Even Tengan-san joined in, good to see. What was the point of her character though xD?

Anyways lads, we're finally in the endgame now whether you like it or not. Expected to cry for the last 2-3 episodes at least initially but that's not to say that the final episode can make up for that, though. Looking forward to it, most certainly!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 19, 2020 9:39 AM

Jul 2014
Is this gonna be like an Ushio thing in Clannad AF? where
or will Hina just die and her consciousness gets transferred to a goldfish?
Also damn Yota stop fcking freaking out, when you get told that the girl went through some crazy shit you don't freak her out every god damn time you get. I expected better from you Maeda.
With 1 more episode left I fail to see how this won't be a train wreck in my book.
Dec 19, 2020 9:46 AM
Jul 2020
wait, the visiting researcher who assists hina is her mother ? damn that is sad

1 more ep left, nothing to expect from this i believe.
Dec 19, 2020 9:58 AM
Sep 2019
CriminalGenius said:
wait, the visiting researcher who assists hina is her mother ? damn that is sad

1 more ep left, nothing to expect from this i believe.

No she's not Hina mother. Hina Mother is dead, she committed suicide after Hina was born
Dec 19, 2020 10:00 AM

Mar 2019
Well...let's shout at a girl who is bad at video games...I don't know but Yota's action really triggered me in the first halt...the second half was way better.

Two options for the ending in my view:

Yeah next week will be the end already since in JP it's listed as 6 BluRay volumes for 2 episodes each.
Dec 19, 2020 10:07 AM

May 2019
A very frustrating episode that was very hard to watch.

Hina is a girl with special needs yet Youta kept forcing stuff on her. Even his approach with games was very faulty. Not to mention he’s actually faking his identity as a professional in order to reach her. Right now the woman is a much better caretaker for Hina but he’ll probably manage to bring her back next episode.

Poor Hina...
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 19, 2020 10:16 AM

Mar 2020
Slowly but surely Hina is starting to warm up to Youta however this did not come easy.

Youta sacrificing everyone second of his time to get Hina to be happy, to see her smile, to see her laugh, this warms my heart.

The music always makes me break into pieces, it is incredible, the piano piece is magnificent!!

Well seems like Youta's time is almost up and has to leave Hina. Let's see how determined Youta is to save Hina. Last episode next week...Let's see what ya got for us Kamisama ni Natta Hi!!

Good episode :)
Dec 19, 2020 10:16 AM

May 2020
99.99% of ep = Youta shouting
Dec 19, 2020 10:19 AM

Nov 2008
This was one of the better episodes. Giving the characters a chance to just sit there and breathe and take in what is happening is very important.

...even though I wanted to smack Youta every time he raised his voice lol

My mother used to teach disabled children so some of this was a bit familiar to see.

I laughed when she kept tossing his picture card to the floor like "DO NOT WANT" xDDD that's what you get for yelling at her, bruh.
ChiibiDec 19, 2020 10:33 AM

Dec 19, 2020 10:33 AM

Aug 2013
Man, seeing Hina in her current state and then seeing her in the OP when it played broke my heart. :(

Yeah, like all the people here, Youta shoutings got to my nerves. It was pretty hard to watch but in the end, he learned from his mistakes and caretake, which made the second half watchable.

Everyone supporting Youta with the calls and messages was nice.

Dec 19, 2020 10:48 AM

Nov 2016
Youta getting fired up was honestly a bit annoying, but they got along in the end and Hina had fun. Still, very tough episode to watch. Hina is just so vulnerable :(

Gonna prepare myself for the finale, yet I hope for a little miracle. Perhaps as a Christmas gift of sort.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 19, 2020 10:51 AM

Mar 2014
Youta really tried my patience in this episode man. First he tried to force Hina to look at him despite knowing she's terrified of strangers, then he started yelling she was doing it wrong while she was playing the game. Calm down dude, the point is for her to have fun not to be the best. Later on in the episode I think he learnt from his mistakes though. Ngl him staying up all night to level up was so heartwarming. Then Hina was able to have fun while playing the game and feel some excitement. I was worried that him shouting excitedly would upset her again, and I wanted him to tone it down a bit, but it seems like Hina understood he was being excited instead of angry. It really moved me when I saw her have fun like she used to before the surgery T_T

Final episode, let's see how Maeda will wrap this up now that Youta's cover was blown.
Dec 19, 2020 10:52 AM
Apr 2017
1 more episode, oh god. Please don't be a miserable ending. Refreshing but sad ending would be great.
Dec 19, 2020 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
The entirety of this episode is me thinking: "Is this how Jun Maeda was (similarly) nursed when he had his heart transplant?"

A new life for Hina, and really slowing down things to give the circumstances a breath of life of her everyday nursings of a disabled child. Youta in the ENTIRE episode was EXCRUCIATINGLY FRUSTRATING with his insensitive raised voices, it would pay him enough sense to understand Hina's predicament, much less his diminishing 2 weeks of validity in the facility.

Each and every day of Youta trying his best to "force" Hina into activities, and the doctor-in-charge Shiba questioning him of his ations that makes total smack sense, quite the contradiction of Youta's ideals of who he WANTS Hina to be, rather than let Hina be herself and adapt to the situation.

Now everyone is aware of Youta taking care of Hina, in the best of spirits. And Shiba's backstory of living through disabled children and helping them make forge a future, that's really nice, and her result of experience is her caretaker job with Hina, not letting anything to waste.

Oh look, a video game for Hina to play, at least Youta has caught onto that fact...but once again, it ends in failure as soon as his "control freak" circumstances took over just as quick. SIT BOY, JUST LET THE GIRL PLAY! Thankfully, with Shiba's actions Youta FINALLY managed to understand and catch on, so that's a plus in the right direction. But getting caught within the span of a short while...TRULY IS BAD.

How will next week's finale episode turn out, I still have no freaking idea. To be saved or abandoned in the facility?
Dec 19, 2020 11:08 AM

Oct 2018
And I thought that Tower of God would be the worst anime in 2020, Jun Maeda doesn't know how to write anymore and it all started with Charlotte.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Dec 19, 2020 11:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its so sad seeing Hina be reduced to this state. The doctor though overly logical does raise a valid point in that a machine is also capable of expressing feelings as well. The support from their friends though was heartening. Though unfortunately Narukami's methods are just too forceful which while understandable is having the opposite effect and angering Shiba as well. But the methods that he comes up with sure was interesting. But looks like time is up. Overall an interesting ep that was heavily laced with emotions both positive and negative ones that was blended well with Narukami's earnest desire to reconnect with Hina and the desires of their friends to help them. Can't wait to see what happens next ep in the finale.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2020 11:16 AM

Nov 2008
Nefelupitou said:
And I thought that Tower of God would be the worst anime in 2020,

It still is. I couldn't make it past episode 02 but I can watch THIS show quite easily :p

Dec 19, 2020 11:19 AM
Apr 2019
i felt so fuckin sad for yota T_T
Dec 19, 2020 11:27 AM

Jun 2020
Okay so is Youta retarded? Did he skip a few grades or something because that's the most immature handling of someone in the state Hina's in possible. Why the fuck is this dude screaming and shouting at the top of his lungs when she's so easily frightened and upset? Why the fuck is he being so hyper? And he does it fucking again and again like that's what he wants to do, even after she has reacted negatively to such behaviour before. Who the fuck let this dumb fuck in the facility, thank God they'll probably kick him out next episode because this dude can not be trusted to know what's right for Hina. Lmao idc if he means well, if he's dumb enough to do whatever the fuck he was doing this episode, then it's better for him to stay away from Hina until she's recovered (and she is recovering, thanks to the caretaker woman)
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 19, 2020 11:27 AM

Oct 2019
Hina is smiling, but protagonist is really in trouble rn
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Dec 19, 2020 11:37 AM
Aug 2018
Wow, all of a sudden, Youta contracts a case dumbfuck MC syndrome these past two episodes. What the hell?? This was painful to watch, and not because Hina is all messed up...
Dec 19, 2020 11:45 AM

Sep 2020
Youta keeps trying hard to get Hina back, but Hina did not look him in the eye.
The scene where everyone speaks to youta in a call was touching.
Atlast, Youta made Hina smile with a video game!
Youta is busted, What's he gonna do next?

Well, next week is the final episode, I can't wait for it!! ><

GOOD LUCK YOUTA!!!
Dec 19, 2020 11:48 AM

Oct 2018
For this episode, Youta works his way to get Hina to accept Youta and get her out from the Sanatorium! But it will be difficult due to Hina's extreme fear towards men and Youta has 2 weeks to get her out!

All of her memories during summer and Hina's expression was all the machine's doing! Well I'm suprised that works, it will require an extremely advanced one to create such machine! But nope, the Hina in Sanatorium is really the real Hina!

I love how all of Youta's friends are here to support him! And yesssssssssss, all of them loves Hina!

I feel bad for the doctor-in-charge, Shiba! She has gone through the painful memories in the past! :(

And looks like Youta has a plan! He wants Hina to play a game of Dragon Quest (or Final Fantasy)! Through failure and stressful moment, she finally enjoyed it and is about to smile at Youta! Yayyyyyyyyyy! We're almost there! But wait, something isn't right! 🤔

Oh nooooooooooooooooo, it looks like Youta's identity has been discovered! This is bad, real bad! How will Youta respond to doctor-in-charge, Shiba now?

And also next week is the final episode! Prepare some tissues, we're about to face a huge depressing episode probably!
RiriHitosuyanagiDec 19, 2020 12:26 PM
Forum set made by Nate
Dec 19, 2020 12:00 PM
Mar 2015
The woman just wants to replace her daughter Yuta has been found out
Dec 19, 2020 12:10 PM

Jan 2018
I didn't really hate Yota as much before this episode (or the last). I didn't think he was a "good" or even an interesting character before, but he did become a bit of a nuisance with how he screamed in this episode (and the last) and it took him to do that TWICE to figure out what he was doing wrong. -_- Dumbass
Dec 19, 2020 12:11 PM

Jan 2018
also, the next episode is the last
I'm curious how this show will end
I wonder if we'll at least get an ova later (hopefully something that takes place after the show ends, not during its events, tho I'm not complaining either way)
Dec 19, 2020 12:13 PM

Apr 2020
Good Idea bringing the video game to make Hina remember about the good old times.
I cringed when Yota stayed up all night to lvl up the character, he could just edit the save file lol but its good to show his dedication
Dec 19, 2020 12:38 PM

Jun 2019
Youta continues to neglect Hina’s condition by grabbing her and yelling. Also, everyone calling and texting him when he was at his lowest point was so clichè and dumb. That’s the problem with bad melodrama. Once it fails to give an emotional response, all of the unrealistic events are put under a microscope.
Dec 19, 2020 1:11 PM

Jan 2018
ItzElite said:
Good Idea bringing the video game to make Hina remember about the good old times.
I cringed when Yota stayed up all night to lvl up the character, he could just edit the save file lol but its good to show his dedication

lmao. Japanese people are so upstanding they would probably be like "you can do that?". lmao...
Dec 19, 2020 1:18 PM

Apr 2019
Youta finally makes some progress, Surprising to see that his friends still care about Hina. I definitely wouldn't have the determination to go that far for Hina. Youta is found out. TBH I don't really understand why he wants to bring her back, it's just selfish. Hina was starting to accept the lady and they could've made even more progress.

Dec 19, 2020 1:22 PM
Dec 2020
z00nex said:
Can Youta shut up and let her play the game?
My exact thoughts during this EP
Read my name and think I care.
Dec 19, 2020 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
It breaks my heart to see Hina in such a state, but she slowly started to notice Yota, hopefully it's not too late... I really wish for Hina to regain her older self and for everyone to be happy. For once, I want Maeda Jun to bring us a fully happy ending.
Dec 19, 2020 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
I'm surprised she didn't kick him out day 1 purely because of how obnoxious he is.
Dec 19, 2020 2:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was mildly infuriating to watch

What the hell is he even trying to do? It's like he's doing everything wrong he possibly could. He keeps shouting and being far too up-close with her, he focuses on what's going on in the game rather than how Hina is feeling, he inexplicably seems to think Hina would be better off with him than in a high end clinic specially designed for treating patients like her and overall it's like he's only thinking about himself. I know he's just a naïve teenager driven by emotion in the end but fuck this shouldn't be so hard to understand

Also I hate how the anime is seemingly trying to angle this as if he's attempting some sort of rescue mission here rather than just fucking up Hina's life if he goes ahead with this. What could he possibly do to help her on his own realistically? The only solution here would be some stupid asspull where Hina suddenly remembers who he is and then suddenly goes completely back to normal or similar, which again would make no sense at all and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes that way, but it sure as hell wouldn't make the story any better, quite the opposite in fact
HaXXspettenDec 19, 2020 2:14 PM
Dec 19, 2020 2:16 PM

Jul 2019
huh. that episode was some how touching to watch. got super annoyed at Youta's unnecessary shouting, jeez, it's not that hard to pipe down.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2020

196 by euphoricoddball »»
Feb 1, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

304 by DELLspencer »»
Jan 7, 11:48 AM

» Please give this Anime a Chance!

RjtheGreat14 - Sep 6, 2022

39 by Daekesh »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:53 PM

» Why do people dislike this anime ? ( 1 2 )

kaiki_fan_boy - Dec 29, 2020

92 by HabteG »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:43 PM

» Does anybody else really hate Hina?

BirbSMB - Jun 28, 2023

16 by kyuteillusion21 »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.