Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2020 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I managed to finish this yesterday but couldn't be asked to make a discussion thread for this volume so here I am.

So after that cliffhanger of an ending, Hajime and his group were invited, or should I say forced, to meet the demon lord. The demon lord ended up having Yue's uncle's body, but to think that a 'god' would use his body, I wasn't expecting that.

Ehit finally made his move by taking over Yue's body. To think that he was aiming for her body for the last 300 years. Yue's uncle (her real uncle that is, imprisoned her in the Great Orcus Labyrinth for a reason which we as readers do not know yet though Hajime and Kaori managed to find something that could shed some light. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

Hajime totally owned that Alva bastard. That was one of the most merciless ways to kill someone. And to think that he would kill a 'god' even if he was a minor one. Hajime truly is the real Demon Lord.

I'm glad to see that other characters were able to make some appearances in this volume. Especially Yuka Sonobe, and Cam and the rest of the Haulia. Those rabbitmen are so notorious that they even got a seat at the war council. Hajime should take responsibility for this. XD

I like how Shizuku is being more assertive now and being true to her feelings.

Hajime showing off his powers at the final war. Everyone was stunned, thought that was to be expected.

Seems like Hajime finally accepted Tio as one of his lovers. And in front of her grandfather and the rest of the Dragonmen.
The extra chapter was pretty funny. Got to feel sorry for the Dragonmen. I totally understand why they should cry. XD

To close, I really enjoyed the bonus stories. I wish there was more of them. Overall, this volume was really great.
LeoJan 8, 2021 12:32 PM

Jan 3, 2021 7:30 PM
Sep 2018
In regard to the next volume... We know they're going to win in the end, and can be pretty durn sure there won't be any casualties among Hajime's party; peripheral characters we can't be so sure about, but there are only a couple of his classmates I'd be pleased if they turned into an empty space...the one who's batshit crazy and the one who is so goddamned self-righteous and uncapable of accepting that he might possibly be wrong about anything, anything at all, let alone anything major.

While there were some surprises in this volume, there wasn't anything I can think of that in retrospect wasn't compatible with the story leading up to this point.

The author continues to do a decent job of interspersing comedy in a variety of forms with the main story line, so that it isn't all heavy drama. Including one that shows a decent ability to make fun of himself and his creation; recasting Hajime's struggle in the dungeon into an epic tale of a rabbit's growth was quite silly.

Despite what some might say (although since I'm the 2nd poster, none have as of yet), I didn't see any completely out of the blue potential harem members appearing this volume; some who became more assertive in declaring their intent, yes, but nobody truly new.

I enjoyed reading it. It's not my favorite LN, but it's not my least favorite by far.

Had a momentary panic after making this post, when I saw the "Manga Only Discussion Thread" notice with the first post, but this is linking off of the LN entry; checking around, I do see a lack of uniformity in regard to how one identifies which version is being discussed in the initial posts MAL-wide.
WeasalopesJan 3, 2021 7:38 PM
Jan 8, 2021 12:35 PM

Aug 2013
Weasalopes said:
Had a momentary panic after making this post, when I saw the "Manga Only Discussion Thread" notice with the first post, but this is linking off of the LN entry; checking around, I do see a lack of uniformity in regard to how one identifies which version is being discussed in the initial posts MAL-wide.

Sorry about that. I should have edited that part when I was making the thread. It has been corrected now.

Jan 8, 2021 1:53 PM
Sep 2018
Leo said:
Weasalopes said:

Sorry about that. I should have edited that part when I was making the thread. It has been corrected now.

I totally understand how it happened; copy/paste the header info over from another post and not get all the proper edits to it made; if you're doing any number of such, at least a couple will have something go wrong. I'm involved with a fan translation group, and despite our best efforts it happens more frequently than we'd like to admit. Thanks for editing it!
Feb 28, 2021 12:28 PM
Mar 2017
I love how after 10 volumes the author finally refers to Hajime's eyes as "eye".
Mar 3, 2021 5:20 AM
Mar 2017
Anybody think Myu is a reincarnated human from Earth? How could she have come up with those demon names for her golems?

More topics from this board

» After Story?

RealityChanges - Mar 10

3 by Franklr_D »»
Mar 13, 6:33 AM

» Why is there no harem tag?

ariel_nugie - Feb 15

1 by Crusader_Requiem »»
Feb 17, 8:49 PM

» Can I Find Volume 13 Summary Anywhere?

Hejtero - Nov 24, 2023

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 25, 2023 12:13 AM

» Anime vs. LN - Does the LN Maintain its Quality?

Atad_Retsam - Jul 12, 2022

2 by Franklr_D »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 6 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 17, 2019

4 by light_straight »»
Nov 28, 2022 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.