Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2020 8:42 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fuhrer ZZZ.

Fitting name, since it put me to sleep. Okay just joking, I couldn't resist that easy set-up. This one was pretty good, part of me kind of thinks Fuhrer ZZZ being Lyon himself might've been a better twist, though the twin brother angle works too. I like that he wasn't really killing anyone and didn't intend to mortally wound his brother, he's still far from a good person but at least there's a bit more heart to him than several of the other human villains.
Jan 13, 10:33 AM

Aug 2022
Such a fun chapter! I really like the fact that the Fuhrer ZZZ is the president's twin and not the president himself. It's also really nice that the ZZZ guy cares for both his brother and his nephew.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom Chapter 1 Discussion

valoon - Mar 1, 2016

6 by hueyxo »»
Feb 7, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom Chapter 68 Discussion

Terrestrious - Dec 14, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Jan 13, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom Chapter 67 Discussion

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Jan 13, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom Chapter 65 Discussion

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Dec 28, 2023 2:16 AM

Poll: » Tetsuwan Atom Chapter 64 Discussion

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Dec 28, 2023 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.