Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2020 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The "New Comedy Kings" playoffsd for all the comedic groups, and getting lost for the girls is only but a one-way street. You girls should have just used a GPS or something instead.

Tomito TRULY wants the bathwater from someone's bathing. CREEPY...

But first, enjoying their trips together with what seems to be endless rounds of a sightseeing tour. Nayuta...you're in deep shit...and a delinquent scolding from Hajime...at least everyone's safe though from a "small but big" accident. RDeco's really fated to be inauspicous, and

Tsundora's Manatsu and Kanae making good progress with a renewal from fellow friends, and getting JK Cool's recognition is a step in the right direction. Money Honey is such a mouthful though.

JK Cool is still the go-to group for good expectations, and being judges, that's a first for them. Nayuta leading the way with the cicada line was a fairly solid effort, while Tokonatsu did just OK. Jokes are on you though.

2 more episodes to go, and truly seeing how all 4 girls have grown and refreshed themselves, having absoultely no idea where this'll head.
KANLen09Dec 13, 2020 8:59 AM
Dec 13, 2020 7:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nayuta isn't really good at driving, the situation itself was pretty fun xD
The joke with the cicada was so bad that it made me laugh tbh
Dec 13, 2020 8:40 AM

Apr 2014
Back to the onsen, Yamanashi Prefecture tourism promotions continue, they should have a collaboration with Yuru Camp someday.

Hajime is very scary but at the same time, she really cares for Nayuta when she decides to drive the car herself.

I've wondered that Mafuyu still able to buy Shingen Mochi or not. Hope she able to buy it in the end. She deserves to eat one.

Their performance went great this time. The cicada joke is quite good, at least it's funnier than the rest for me.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 13, 2020 11:29 AM

Mar 2018
I still don't understand how people can have such mediocre orienting skills even with a GPS.
And well...the comedy was still really bad, at least in my point of view.
Dec 14, 2020 1:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, the first part was just a simple trip, like usual. Full of usual banters between all the girls. A lot of lol moment starring Rin's blind direction plus Nayu's clumsiness. Its quite a fun-ride, especially when Mafuyu finally got what she deserved. Mochi!

Then, the important part where the girls had their serious acts. Ngl, I am glad that they really improved much with their comedy skill over there. I can see a nice sparkle over their acts. Its really entertaining, almost having a one or two chuckle with their new routines, then smile widely when the new Tokonatsu referenced ghost buster as their material, and RDeco used a cicadas live of circle. Nayu looked so cute with that pose!

However, a little notice from me that their last transitions looked so off. While that mysterious man role felt weird too without good explanations afterwards. Mystery, eh? Well, at least from the comedy aspect, they had an improvement. Where the rest of the duration just told how JK Cool acted as a judges at the next Comedy King competition playoffs. While the younger sister of Mafuyu really want to took a part of that competition too under a new unit's name; Money Honey. Okay. Its looks like the next showdown, for all of the girls, will be colorful. So, can't wait to see it!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 14, 2020 1:55 AM

Sep 2019
I laughed when they had a car accident and that’s the only time I laughed in this episode.
Dec 14, 2020 4:04 PM

Sep 2012
nayuta driving wasn't bad, rin just suck at giving direction
Dec 20, 2020 4:06 PM

Mar 2009
Oh, no. They're going to be competing against one another.
Dec 22, 2020 10:43 PM

Oct 2017
Onee san went yankee mode for a sec there XD.

Didn't really get the jokes in their comedy show as usual but it was still nice to see people enjoyed their performance.
Feb 18, 2021 10:21 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing Nayuta drive with Rin as navigator is like watching a ticking timebomb, you know something disastrous is going to happen but you don't know when.

Feb 28, 2021 10:23 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Why the f*** would you have someone who just got their license driving you up down and around?? Like, just driving to get the mochi was fine, but to have her go all over the place in someone else's car? That's kinda inconsiderate to even suggest that they do the tour when it seemed pretty clear that the sister was already kinda nervous about the car in the first place-- for good reason.;;
And why the heck would you continue to have someone who sucks at navigating man the GPS?? Like, come on.
I can't even tell you how many times I've seen this whole situation's type of thing that go not very well in real life. They're lucky it was just a gutter, but too bad about the car damage.

I'm glad their performances went well though!!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 20, 2022 2:09 AM
Jan 2018
z00nex said:
I laughed when they had a car accident and that’s the only time I laughed in this episode.
Hahaha

Her sister was also very specific when she said that the air dam was cracked. I thought it was just some mumblejumble word the dubbers added coz the audience isnt gonna know what parts of a car is anyways unless you're a car person but an air dam is actually a thing after looking it up as I was about to post this! hahaha

https://i.postimg.cc/FHS3hk0p/What-the-fek-is-an-air-dam.png

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 27, 2020

16 by Lolicon »»
Feb 25, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 6 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 15, 2020

10 by Muow »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 4 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 1, 2020

11 by Muow »»
Dec 14, 2022 10:54 PM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 1 Discussion

MrAwesome2018 - Oct 7, 2020

34 by Muow »»
Dec 13, 2022 8:05 AM

» Why Does This Have A Low Rating?

Roderick24_ - Nov 26, 2022

2 by KayKimii »»
Nov 27, 2022 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.