Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 30, 2021 11:01 PM

Dec 2013
The girlfriend is definitely hiding something but I don't think she actually did it

Michiru is so ridiculously wholesome. I hope she isn't actually dead.
Dec 16, 2021 8:14 AM

Dec 2014
Seriously tho, for the sake of progressing the plot, I really can bear to see Kyouya and Nana relationship.

With Kyouya suspicion on Nana as well as openly admit that Nana doesn't have mind reading ability during the explosion episode, why does he keep acting as if Nana actually has mind reading ability and give her so much trust on it to solve the case.

Although, Nana did tricked him few time but it is like as if Kyouya totally forgot what he said and acted in recent episode.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Dec 17, 2021 2:27 AM
Nov 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:
Seriously tho, for the sake of progressing the plot, I really can bear to see Kyouya and Nana relationship.

With Kyouya suspicion on Nana as well as openly admit that Nana doesn't have mind reading ability during the explosion episode, why does he keep acting as if Nana actually has mind reading ability and give her so much trust on it to solve the case.

Although, Nana did tricked him few time but it is like as if Kyouya totally forgot what he said and acted in recent episode.

Kyouya never said that he doesn't believe that Nana is a mind reader he had same doubts there and there, but he never said that he knows she's faking it.

About him forgeting: Funny, because it's not a flow but a foreshadowing. Despite it has only hinted a few times in manga it's most likely that his
Jun 15, 2022 5:36 PM

Sep 2014
I was wondering just how long she was going to shower since Nana apparently turned the entire room on its head and read the diary. I got a bad feeling when the diary was flustering Nana, but I was not expecting her to already be in danger. I hope its just the side effects of using her power.

Changeling dude showed up again, I do wonder what he is doing all day. Not from a story POV but like isnt it boring af?

No news about the committee yet, probably will be reserved for the final.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 14, 2022 5:42 AM

Jul 2016
Kur4y4m1 said:
Guys.. I think there is still possibilities that Michiru hasn't died yet, she is just gone her consciousness, I think.

I am almost certain she will not be dead.
Aug 22, 2022 11:48 AM
Dec 2021
2 episodes left and Kyouka still isn't any closer to finding out the truth about Nana.

That scene with Michiru.... O_O
alteredsnowAug 22, 2022 4:56 PM
Jul 17, 2023 11:58 PM
Feb 2022
Jesus, I wonder who killed michiru and the other guy. Who the hell is this invisible blade? I hope michiru didn't actually die but shit is fucked up in this anime. She's so sweet it would really suck to see her gone. Also I wonder if Nanao will eventually make a return, since he's featured in one of the primary 4 characters on the poster
Nov 18, 2023 12:06 AM

Nov 2022
I guess that's the end of the blondie. She was walking on a tightrope anyway. I wonder if Jin was the one who killed her? (Still not sure if she's dead yet).
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

263 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.