Forum Settings
Forums

How much fanservice in anime/manga affect your rating?

New
Dec 11, 2020 9:56 AM

Jul 2020
If it wasn't for the unnecessary fan service in Chainsaw man manga it would've been a 10 instead of 9.I originally rated it an eight but the story is so good that I had to give it a 9.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 11, 2020 10:13 AM

Jun 2016
I like fan service and I sometimes increase the rating because of it. The only time it negatively affected my rating that I can recall was on a manga called lady justice because the "girl is bulletproof but her clothes are not" joke was repeated so many times in the first few chapters it was tiring.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Dec 11, 2020 10:14 AM

Jul 2020
If there is more fanservice, then the rating goes higher.
Dec 11, 2020 10:23 AM

Aug 2016
I usually don't care for it unless it's placed in scenes where it shouldn't be, like showing a pantsu shot in the middle of a moment that's supposed to be dark and dramatic. Unless the intention is to have some kind of humorous contrast between the seriousness of the scene and the fanservice, I always hate it when that happens.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Dec 11, 2020 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
I like fanservice but it doesn't affect my rating
Dec 11, 2020 10:54 AM

Jun 2020
Lowering the score just cause of fan service, which is such a minor and unimportant detail that anyone can choose to ignore, seems such a petty reason to lower the score of an anime/manga. Unless you're some super Christian who freaks out and pulls out their crucifex and holy water whenever someone shows a little skin, I see no reason to why would one lower the score of an anime for something as minor as fan service.

I said keep your hands on the table
Dec 11, 2020 11:06 AM

Jan 2008
Unless the fanservice is it's most prominent feature any anime that has fanservice on the side loses more points the more it uses.

Arin-san said:
Lowering the score just cause of fan service, which is such a minor and unimportant detail that anyone can choose to ignore, seems such a petty reason to lower the score of an anime/manga. Unless you're some super Christian who freaks out and pulls out their crucifex and holy water whenever someone shows a little skin, I see no reason to why would one lower the score of an anime for something as minor as fan service.

It's not minor if it ruins a mood or takes you out of the anime. I'm not super Christian. I watch Yaoi and I've seen hentai and I prefer nipple to no nipple breasts. I just find fanservice being used carelessly in an otherwise no fanservice anime cheapens it.
Dec 11, 2020 11:12 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
It completely depends on how it's used, like everything else...
Dec 11, 2020 11:18 AM

Jan 2017
Scordolo said:
If it wasn't for the unnecessary fan service in Chainsaw man manga it would've been a 10 instead of 9.I originally rated it an eight but the story is so good that I had to give it a 9.

To be fair, all fan service is unnecessary. Fairy tail made me uncomfortable so I dropped it, and I don’t even plan on watching fire force because of it. It doesn’t bother me a lot a lot but yeah it’s enough to make me drop shows for sure.
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 11:19 AM

Dec 2015
Out of the thousand shows I have watched so far, only Fail Tail have a fanservice that is destroying the show.
It's to much and it dosen't fit in either.

Thanks to that the fanservice affects the score a lot.

Dec 11, 2020 11:21 AM

Jun 2020
UberBat said:
Unless the fanservice is it's most prominent feature any anime that has fanservice on the side loses more points the more it uses.

Arin-san said:

It's not minor if it ruins a mood or takes you out of the anime. I'm not super Christian. I watch Yaoi and I've seen hentai and I prefer nipple to no nipple breasts. I just find fanservice being used carelessly in an otherwise no fanservice anime cheapens it.

Oh so when you're watching a good anime and there happens to be a beach season and there just happens to be girls wearing swimsuits, do you go "Oh ew, I'm super turned off by this scene brb gotta give this anime a lower rating now" is that how it goes for you? Even if that part is completely unrelated to the anime's story and shouldn't have an effect on your overall experience?

I said keep your hands on the table
Dec 11, 2020 11:23 AM
May 2020
Fanservice makes the rating goes higher at least one.
Dec 11, 2020 11:25 AM

May 2015
It's good as long as it's being used wisely, but too much of it can completely ruin the whole experience.

Best example: Prison School
Worst offender: Fire Force, Ikkitousen

I don't have to explain why.

Those with dirty minds will find my Steam pic offensive
Dec 11, 2020 11:29 AM

Aug 2018
Theres different types of fanservice(I will assume youre talking about sexual)
The placement and seriousness of the anime dictates how much it bothers me or not

Highschool of the Dead is serious and its constantly showing sexual stuff so its part of the anime(thats to me is fanservice done right)

Nanatsu no Taisai S1 didnt take itself seriously but had fanservice in parts that are suppost to be serious(since the S1 didnt take itself seriously it gets a pass)

Fireforce takes itself seriously and doesnt spam fanservice but it has an awful timing and places its fanservice in serious scenes, taking the immersion away(thats to me bad fanservice)

Fanservice isnt always bad(DB is fighting fanservice, Prison School sexual and Clannad "feels") but timing and placement are key, if the author cant control those things it must use the Highschool of the Dead method and make the fanservice mundane for those that dont focus on it and an ecchi fest for those that love it...Thats the position.

Dec 11, 2020 11:51 AM

Nov 2007
I think it's perfectly valid for a person to be turned off by fanservice. No reason you should have to ignore an element of a show in order to enjoy it. If it bothers you, it bothers you. If it doesn't bother you, that's fine, but perhaps you should be opening to hearing out the feelings of those who feel differently rather than belittling them. The reason sexualization is an issue in the first place is that it echoes the experiences women have in their own lives.

If it isn't clear, fanservice is inherently the act of sexualizing a character, and because the anime industry and fandom are male-centric (which I think it's also valid to take issue with as a fan), we take for granted that fanservice typically refers to sexualization of a female character. Our use of language is evidence of a bias.

Fanservice is just a reminder of this bias, which I see as a flaw of the anime industry, so I think it's pretty annoying. It also just isn't something that I see as valuable in any way. Keep in mind that nudity/sex and fanservice are not the same thing. Characters can have sex or be nude if it's relevant thematically or important to the narrative. The camera/artist interpret that content, and their interpretation is what makes it fanservice or not. I am fine with nudity and sexual content, but I don't get why unnecessary nudity or sexual content needlessly added in is looked at as a good thing by some fans. If I want to be aroused I will watch hentai. That's why hentai exists. If I am watching anime I don't want to be aroused. Some people are also not aroused by naked women anyway, so they don't get any benefit from fanservice. So you're sexualizing your female characters for the benefit of only the lizard-brained section of the anime fandom. All of this is actually fine if it's a niche thing, but it's not. Trying to understand it from the perspective of female friends of mine, I think it is just bewildering, annoying, or even demeaning to see the inordinate attention given to female characters' bodies. It implies an assumption along the lines of "guys won't care about female characters unless they are thinking about them sexually" which is pretty ridiculous. Even worse, sometimes fanservice is used as a substitute or at the expense of good characterization and development.

So yeah, to me if you're putting fanservice in your show, I take it as a concession to the biases of a sexist industry. Granted it's not something the artists have total control over, so I try to judge it case to case, since it's obviously popular and profitable. If there are a few fleeting moments of fanservice or there's a fanservicey character design, that's one thing, but if the whole show is ecchi or reliant on lewd gags, to me that show is not worth watching, or at least I'll substantially penalize it in my rating.
Dec 11, 2020 12:08 PM

Sep 2014
never have I ever felt an anime was worse for containing it. but if it's not one of the selling points of the show it won't help it that much either. I guess it being good in an ecchi show is crucial. otherwise, it doesn't affect my general opinion that much. though now that i think about it, despite it being mostly a battle shounen, fanservice is one of the reasons I like fairy tail more than the likes of bleach
Dec 11, 2020 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
i have nothing against some anime tiddies, i'll be honest.
Dec 11, 2020 12:16 PM

Jul 2020
I like more fanservice but it depends. I don't want the fanservice to have more focus than the plot if anything.
Dec 11, 2020 12:20 PM
Oct 2020
Nillwas said:
Out of the thousand shows I have watched so far, only Fail Tail have a fanservice that is destroying the show.

Fanservice isnt really an issue in fairy tail.The real issue is that there is no fucking blood,also the parts which should be emotional aren't emotional for some reason.
Dec 11, 2020 12:30 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
SparkingVolt said:
Scordolo said:

To be fair, all fan service is unnecessary. Fairy tail made me uncomfortable so I dropped it, and I don’t even plan on watching fire force because of it. It doesn’t bother me a lot a lot but yeah it’s enough to make me drop shows for sure.
Sure, the same way all comedy and drama is unnecessary, doesn't mean it can't be handled well and improve on the work.
Dec 11, 2020 12:47 PM

Dec 2015
Zetski said:
Nillwas said:

Fanservice isnt really an issue in fairy tail.The real issue is that there is no fucking blood,also the parts which should be emotional aren't emotional for some reason.

I would say, that's a second reason why I'm not a big fan of Fairy Tail.

I still don't think a show like Fairy Tail need's the amount of fanservice it has.

Especially the whole start of Season1.

Dec 11, 2020 12:49 PM

Jul 2020
Zetski said:
Nillwas said:

I haven't watched Fairy tail but people are pointing out that Fanservice is not only the problem it is also the overuse of power of friendship.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 11, 2020 12:49 PM

Jan 2008
Arin-san said:
UberBat said:

Oh so when you're watching a good anime and there happens to be a beach season and there just happens to be girls wearing swimsuits, do you go "Oh ew, I'm super turned off by this scene brb gotta give this anime a lower rating now" is that how it goes for you? Even if that part is completely unrelated to the anime's story and shouldn't have an effect on your overall experience?

Beach episodes don't bother me. Swimsuits are just swimsuits like any other item of clothing.

The sort of fanservice I don't like is like the unnecessary clothes disappearing in fireforce or the boob groping in Seven Deadly Sins. Or random panty shots.

In seven deadly sins you get Meliodas and Elizabeth having a heartfelt moment and the next his squeezing her female assets. That ruins the entire moment. It adds nothing to the scene then to make it awkward.

As another example I was going to watch an anime called Listen to me Girls, I am your Father. An anime about an uncle having to raise his nieces when their parents die. It sounded nice, heard about how it tackles themes on family and support. But I also heard it has fanservice. I can't say what impact it would have but the fanservice aspect for me is a massive takeaway from the rest of the theme the anime is seeming to go for.
Dec 11, 2020 12:54 PM

Nov 2008
It has to REEEEEEEALLY make me uncomfortable; rapey stuff for laughs, I'm not a big fan of.

I think my tolerance of male-targeted fanservice is higher than most female fans because I grew up in an era where available anime was mostly pervy/violent stuff and also had male friends who liked watching that stuff and I watched it with them...and I mostly just laughed at it. xD

Dec 11, 2020 12:57 PM

Sep 2020
It depends on:

The genre. I wouldnt like fan service in a Thriller

The scene. High School DxD is supposed to be this overly sexual anime but the fan service ruined some wholesome scenes.

Overall no not much I score based on enjoyment but if something is visibly annoying or out of place it may change my mind.
Dec 11, 2020 1:00 PM
Nov 2020
As long as it's not much or used for jokes sometimes I don't mind it. But many anime series tend do go overboard with it and that's how so many of the series I've watched ended up with a rating of 5 or 6. Ofc, excessive fanservice wasn't the only issue at those but it was like the drop that spilt the glass.

I also don't like paedophilia fanservice. For example, I would have given Black Bullet a higher rating than I did if it hadn't been for the whole loli shit thing going on.
Dec 11, 2020 1:32 PM

Jan 2017
Roevhaal said:
SparkingVolt said:

Sure, the same way all comedy and drama is unnecessary, doesn't mean it can't be handled well and improve on the work.

Fanservice can’t be handled well. It’s nasty and uncomfortable. If I met someone who genuinely enjoyed fanservice I wouldn’t be their friend, they are weird as fuck. Drama and comedy cannot and shouldn’t be compared to sexualization.
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 1:34 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
SparkingVolt said:
Roevhaal said:

Fanservice can’t be handled well. It’s nasty and uncomfortable. If I met someone who genuinely enjoyed fanservice I wouldn’t be their friend, they are weird as fuck. Drama and comedy cannot and shouldn’t be compared to sexualization.
Thanks, you just gave me brain damage, I'll have to remind myself to not talk to you ever again.
Dec 11, 2020 1:41 PM

Jan 2017
Roevhaal said:
SparkingVolt said:

Thanks, you just gave me brain damage, I'll have to remind myself to not talk to you ever again.

Thanks for reminding me that the majority of the anime community is full of disgusting people. Like holy fuck you wonder why everyone calls anime weird and avoids weebs. Y’all deserve to get fucking bullied goddamn. Enjoy your life surrounding yourself with weird ass people and never having a lot of irl friends.
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 1:50 PM

May 2019
UberBat said:

Oh so when you're watching a good anime and there happens to be a beach season and there just happens to be girls wearing swimsuits, do you go "Oh ew, I'm super turned off by this scene brb gotta give this anime a lower rating now" is that how it goes for you? Even if that part is completely unrelated to the anime's story and shouldn't have an effect on your overall experience?[/quote]

Beach episodes don't bother me. Swimsuits are just swimsuits like any other item of clothing.

The sort of fanservice I don't like is like the unnecessary clothes disappearing in fireforce or the boob groping in Seven Deadly Sins. Or random panty shots.

In seven deadly sins you get Meliodas and Elizabeth having a heartfelt moment and the next his squeezing her female assets. That ruins the entire moment. It adds nothing to the scene then to make it awkward.

As another example I was going to watch an anime called Listen to me Girls, I am your Father. An anime about an uncle having to raise his nieces when their parents die. It sounded nice, heard about how it tackles themes on family and support. But I also heard it has fanservice. I can't say what impact it would have but the fanservice aspect for me is a massive takeaway from the rest of the theme the anime is seeming to go for. [/quote]

Yes I totally agree with you on this. 7DS really has the worst fanservice of all and I couldn’t go past episode 3 because of that.

Panty shots and wet transparent clothes are also one of the worst kinds of fanservices as well followed by randomly appearing red tinted joints (just why lol). I also don’t enjoy fujobait fanservice among two straight male characters (it’s different than bromance).

The fanservice in One Piece bothers me a lot too and I don’t even want to mention Food Wars lol (but at least that one has an ecchi tag)

I still can stand everything to some degree but one thing I can’t stand at all is incestuous fanservice. I’ve recently watched Danchigai and it was the easiest 1 I’ve ever given in my entire life. It’s just disgusting and I don’t know how can so many people be into that shit...
bluninjaDec 11, 2020 1:54 PM
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 11, 2020 1:52 PM

Jul 2017
I don't watch animes to get a boner so fuck fan service. and i don't rate but generaly it could mean about 1 point maximum when I used to. generaly didn't.
Dec 11, 2020 1:57 PM

Sep 2020
It depends on how much there is and how over the top it gets.
One Piece does some annoying ass fanservice tbh.
Dec 11, 2020 2:02 PM

Sep 2018
I don't care for it personally. Do they expect you to start jacking off to the show? I have watched shows with plenty of fanservice, but mostly I just let it happen and forget about it. Sometimes though they have crazy fanservice that ruins characterisation and that would make me rate lower. The kind of fanservice I am after is when they give us time to see side characters interacting or MC making friends, I want more wholesome fanservice!
Dec 11, 2020 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
SparkingVolt said:
Roevhaal said:

Thanks for reminding me that the majority of the anime community is full of disgusting people. Like holy fuck you wonder why everyone calls anime weird and avoids weebs. Y’all deserve to get fucking bullied goddamn. Enjoy your life surrounding yourself with weird ass people and never having a lot of irl friends.

What the hell; you SUPPORT bullying and hurting innocent people just for liking sexy cartoons? What is WRONG with you?

Get bent. :T

(pppft check the profile age. OF COURSE a minor would say this toxic shit. Tell your mom to wash your mouth out with soap, brat)

Dec 11, 2020 2:09 PM

Jan 2017
Chiibi said:
SparkingVolt said:

What the hell; you SUPPORT bullying and hurting innocent people just for liking sexy cartoons? What is WRONG with you?

I support bullying when they deserve it. And it isn’t just sexy cartoons, it’s different from half naked girls or sex scenes in live action. Anime fanservice is really weird and it feels like instead of being “sexy” it’s purposely making people uncomfortable. You can say then don’t watch it, but like lots of anime that might sound interesting to people a lot of the time have some weird or gross fanservice scene. It’s really hard to find anime not like that, which is why anime became one of the worst mediums in entertainment and why it’s so heavily criticized by people who don’t watch it.
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 2:12 PM

Nov 2008
SparkingVolt said:
Chiibi said:

I support bullying when they deserve it. And it isn’t just sexy cartoons,

Yeah no. It's just a cartoon and you are a horrible child.

WHO ARE THEY HURTING!?

WHY DO THEY DESERVE IT!?

Gen Z is the freaking worst. They are not raising you guys properly. I'm terrified for the future.
ChiibiDec 11, 2020 2:16 PM

Dec 11, 2020 2:13 PM

Aug 2018
I don't mind fanservice, really.. Only times I felt somehow "eh" about it - when there weren't other content I enjoyed.. Like interesting characters, humor, or whatever.. So yeah - not much, I guess.. Unless it's the central content of anime, like it's ecchi genre, then it's important, yeah..
Dec 11, 2020 2:21 PM

Oct 2017
Scordolo said:

Chainsaw Man actually is one of those few cases in an action shonen where fanservice was used well. Considering the Denji/Power bath scene. Quanxi's scenes with her girls were also plot relevent.

Fanservice itself doesn't effect my score like everything it's usage matters. It's usually a negative because anime and manga don't often use sexual content well like they should. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is another anime that had a softcore sex but it worked for developing one of the MC's. Plus I mean you watch something like Reviewers literally just for that.
BilboBaggins365Dec 11, 2020 2:27 PM
Dec 11, 2020 2:24 PM

Nov 2016
Depending on how good it's, it either won't affect it at all or will increase it.
Dec 11, 2020 2:29 PM

Jan 2017
TolkienFan365 said:
SparkingVolt said:

Wow the teenager being an edgelord lol how shocking. Yes having a different opinion means you should be bullied. Literally nothing controversial or offensive in that comment.

Nah It’s the fact he thinks fanservice can be good. Having a different opinion is different from being a disgusting person. This community is so goddamn sad, I regret everytime I back to mal. It’s sucks when normal people can’t enjoy good anime it’s always the weird gross fucks who have no friends and no social life.
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 2:30 PM

Oct 2020
it can totally put me off of the anime in some bad or just ridiculous cases. Sometimes the fanservice just goes too far and becomes unrealistic, like when I started watching rent-a-girlfriend, it was just ridiculous. Like realistically there's no reason some of these characters would be making these decisions.

It also creeps me out a lot when they do fanservice for minor characters. (potential spoilers for bakemonogatari) Like pretty much any time Sengoku was on screen in Bakemonogatari. The way they animate it just goes too far imo, with the close ups, and not to mention the whole snake exorcism scene, I think we all know what that's implying. I mean I still finished the anime but it definitely has a few more points knocked down because of it.
Dec 11, 2020 2:31 PM

Oct 2017
SparkingVolt said:
TolkienFan365 said:

Wow the teenager being an edgelord lol how shocking. Yes having a different opinion means you should be bullied. Literally nothing controversial or offensive in that comment.

Nah It’s the fact he thinks fanservice can be good. Having a different opinion is different from being a disgusting person. This community is so goddamn sad, I regret everytime I back to mal. It’s sucks when normal people can’t enjoy good anime it’s always the weird gross fucks who have no friends and no social life.

I deleted the comment because I don't see the point arguing because it does get away from the topic at hand but it was a harmless joke comment. Taking that seriously is foolish. The internet is full of posters like that in every community. This community isn't even close to as bad as some mainstream normie geeky hobbies like SW. Lets just drop it unless you want to make a separate thread about it I don't want to derail this thread.
Dec 11, 2020 2:33 PM

Jan 2017
TolkienFan365 said:
SparkingVolt said:

I deleted the comment because I don't see the point arguing because it does get away from the topic at hand but it was a harmless joke comment. Taking that seriously is foolish. The internet is full of posters like that in every community. This community isn't even close to as bad as some mainstream normie geeky hobbies like SW. Lets just drop it unless you want to make a separate thread about it I don't want to derail this thread.

Idk I’ve been in a lot of different communities, never have I seen one as immature and annoying as this one. But have a nice day
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 2:35 PM

Nov 2008
SparkingVolt said:

Nah It’s the fact he thinks fanservice can be good. Having a different opinion is different from being a disgusting person.

Calling people "disgusting" over cartoons makes YOU the disgusting one...how can you not see this?

It’s sucks when normal people can’t enjoy good anime it’s always the weird gross fucks who have no friends and no social life.

"NORMAL PEOPLE"!? What the hell makes YOU so special!?

And how the f*ck do you know ANYTHING about others' social lives on here!? You don't bloody know that!

Get the hell off the internet until you grow up, please.

Dec 11, 2020 2:36 PM

Oct 2017
SparkingVolt said:
TolkienFan365 said:

Idk I’ve been in a lot of different communities, never have I seen one as immature and annoying as this one. But have a nice day

I have never gotten death threats here so yeah that is an improvement over a lot of hobbies I have been in.
Dec 11, 2020 2:38 PM

Jan 2017
Chiibi said:
SparkingVolt said:

Nah It’s the fact he thinks fanservice can be good. Having a different opinion is different from being a disgusting person.

Calling people "disgusting" over cartoons makes YOU the disgusting one...how can you not see this?

It’s sucks when normal people can’t enjoy good anime it’s always the weird gross fucks who have no friends and no social life.

"NORMAL PEOPLE"!? What the hell makes YOU so special!?

And how the f*ck do you know ANYTHING about others' social lives on here!? You don't bloody know that!

Get the hell off the internet until you grow up, please.

I’d say I’m quite normal compared to the hundreds of people I’ve talked to on this website. Sure I don’t know anything bout everyone’s lives but I sure do for a lot of them. It’s kinda embarrassing you’re getting so heated, it’s easy to ignore things you don’t like to see. I’m just having a blast over here
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 2:40 PM

Jan 2017
TolkienFan365 said:
SparkingVolt said:

I have never gotten death threats here so yeah that is an improvement over a lot of hobbies I have been in.

Damn really I get a ton for saying I don’t like konosuba or snk. Maybe I associate my self with the bad ones
you're cool
Dec 11, 2020 2:42 PM

Nov 2008
SparkingVolt said:
It’s kinda embarrassing you’re getting so heated, it’s easy to ignore things you don’t like to see. I’m just having a blast over here

I'm heated because you said "anime fans deserve to be bullied if they find sexy cartoons 'sexy' and not 'weird and gross like me because I'm SOOOOO self-righteous and a model citizen."

Your behavior is atrocious and so is your attitude.

Did you know people commit SUICIDE because of online bullying? Yes, over opinions.

Of course you didn't...because you don't even bother to research fandom discourse...people like YOU are the worst things about fandom...you make it an absolute hell.

I would smack your across the face so hard right now if you were standing in front of me.

Dec 11, 2020 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
SparkingVolt said:
Maybe they deserve to commit suicide ever think about that.

Reported. I hope the moderators ban your ass before you can type one more toxic word.

Dec 11, 2020 5:13 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
It doesn't affect my rating as long as long as the fanservice isn't annoying like in Shokugeki no Soma, it was silly and unnecessary unlike the likes of To Love Ru which even tho I am not into the show, I understand that the fanservice on TLR is the core of the show as without it, the show would be nothing but another mediocre comedy show.

Shokugeki no Soma? the core of the show is dem foods and cooking matches, not being wannabe chef pornstars.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - 9 hours ago

21 by APolygons2 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 2 hours ago

9 by jieanteater »»
9 minutes ago

» Why is netorare so hated? ( 1 2 )

Je-suis-lui - Apr 9

57 by TheDarkLordOtaku »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

80 by Ryuseishun »»
30 minutes ago

» Light novel adaptation and boring ending

Ri-KoRin - 6 hours ago

10 by TheDarkLordOtaku »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.