Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 11, 2020 8:33 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The annoying Chitose is back with her 2 reliable maids who are once again comedy gold. Reaching the Yuzakis' old burnt-down area is no consolation though, and it's damn hilarious trying to fool the gullible mistress EACH AND EVERY TIME.

Takoyaki party (or Takopas as Nasa puts it), that's a thing. And nice fanservice from Chitose, Aurora and Charlotte. But this conniving mistress is hard to defeat...only if you have retro consoles, that'll do to keep the waifu in your house! (Aya is a DEFINITE keeper though...) The entire main cast outside the Arisugawa Onsen is such a delight of pure shades thrown here and there.

Aya testing these "millenials" that they can cook, and they render her speechless and not wanting to concede defeat. Even bringing out Street Fighter V for another battle of wits between the older sister and the waifu, this takoyaki party is heating up! "It's free real estate" for a commercial advertisement spot, as they say.

Too bad the husbando is stacked on his retro stuff, and new stuff ain't that appealing to him. Even when Tsukasa is stacking combo moves, the rivalry between the mistress, Ayapi and the waifu for a 3-way battle is fun for Nasa's request supremacy...but it's BAD when Ayapi deals PERFECT K.O.s with her flawless gaming skills. It's only when you bring out original retro arcade games (a.k.a the original Street Fighter) that you have an unfair advantage over Ayapi. Like husbando, like waifu.

At least now Tsukasa and Aya have something in common: being a gamer. And Chitose is more tolerant of their marriage, A heartwarming kiss to finish everything up as usual.

This episode is gamer skills to the max, and a big Takoyaki party. BTW...

This episode has been sponsored by Street Fighter V. Use coupon code TONIKAWA for 20% discount 😛 *nah I'm just joking*
KANLen09Dec 12, 2020 6:19 AM
Dec 11, 2020 8:33 AM

Nov 2011
Perfect KO LOL

Pretty fun just watching these character spending time with each other but the video game session really sold the entertainment. It seems Tsukasa is quite a competitive person when it comes to games.

Just as expected from the wife.
Dec 11, 2020 9:37 AM

Apr 2019

K.O! K.O! K.O! Double K.O! Chitose-Chan comes to give the bathhouse a visit, along with her maids of course. Console games battle was very intense. Good thing Chitose finally accepts Nasa and Tsukasa's marriage. she was starting to become quite a nuisance.

Dec 11, 2020 9:40 AM
Oct 2016
Nothing like a good tako party for the young people nowadays. Great to see all the characters we've meet along the way come together for this little party. Funny to see Chitose meet Kaname at the bathhouse loving it so much she nearly forger the reason for going there. Chitose again popping back up to try and get Tsukasa to come live with her. Bribing with game consoles is an unorthodox method but it did nearly work. Aya seemed keen to go live there if the games were involved. Who knew she was a pro level gamer, Tsukasa too can wipe some digital butt. The two of them went at each other with street fighter. Aya had the upper hand on the newest one but then Tsukasa came in to dominate on the older installment. Pretty funny to see Tsukasa, Aya and Chitose try their hardest to get that request from Nasa. All ending amicable and with some kisses.
Dec 11, 2020 9:46 AM
Aug 2020
This was a good promotional anime episode for Street Fighter LOL.

But I think they wasted an episode for little development, something like this was better suited for an OVA where everyone meets up after some time and have some fun time together.

Last episode next week, this definitely needs a second season, and maybe they could go through the all pregnancy / baby themes.
Dec 11, 2020 9:47 AM

Feb 2019
Idk man, I think I got a thing for Chitose because blonde and imouto lol. This episode was great, more pop culture references and that street fighter game got really tense there for a bit. Glad Chitose is finally starting to accept Nasa and Tsukasa.

That kiss at the end there ugh, when’s it gonna be my turn 😔

One more episode, time’s blown by.
Dec 11, 2020 9:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really fun episode haha, even though it's more like a promotional filler it was still really well made, all the Street Fight scenes were fun to watch xD
And that kiss at the end, the episode was still really cute
Dec 11, 2020 9:51 AM

Aug 2013
The Tako party was really entertaining. Especially with the video game.
So Tsukasa and Aya hate to lose. They formed a strange bond.

Chitose finally accepted Yuzaki couple.

Dec 11, 2020 10:31 AM

May 2019
This episode turned into a huge Street Fighter commercial in the second half lol.

I wish Chitose didn’t shout this much, then she wouldn’t be this annoying.

Next week is the last ep. It has been a wholesome ride.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 11, 2020 10:31 AM

Jan 2018
Holy crap. I was NOT expecting them to use actual footage of Street Fighter at all! Wait, were they actually real footage? I wouldn't know since I'm not a fighting game fan lol. Still, this episode was insightful even for someone like me. Normally anime episodes like these just use a parody version of games and consoles.
Either way, another fantastic episode with 100/10 wholesomeness.
I can't believe this is episode 11 already and we only have 1 episode left! I'm gonna miss the Yuzakis a lot. T_T
Dec 11, 2020 10:32 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well that didn't take long for Chitose to track them down once more. Her look of surprise at seeing Nasa's now deconstructed house though was priceless. Tsukasa's attempt at misdirecting her though was hillarious. But man the outhouse sure had quite the treasures stored in its cupboards. But the bath really had quite the effect on Chitose and her maids if only temporarily. Chitose's console enticement though sure came close. The Tako party though sure proved to be quite the fun affair especially for Aya. Nasa's experience at playing video games though was surprisingly lacking. The second contest though really served to show each of the girls competitive nature though especially Tsukasa and Aya. Aya's skill at the game sure was impressive. The end result though while unexpected for both at least ended with the best outcome possible. Looks like Chitose is finally accepting the truth of Nasa and Tsukasa being a pair. Overall an excellent ep that while featuring an excellent blend of comedy and cuteness also did well to expand upon Aya as well. Curious to see how this will end next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2020 10:32 AM

Dec 2014
Fun episode.

I love how Chitose was swayed by Kaname and the bathouse. xD
The street fighter stuff was amusing, all the girls hate to lose.

Glad to see Chitose starting to accept Nasa and Tsukasa as a couple.

The final scene between Tsukasa and Nasa took the cake though, very sweet and adorable.

Dec 11, 2020 10:46 AM

Aug 2018
Manga readers be like :

Also from what we got in the preview, we are skipping waaaaay ahead in the manga But hey I'm not complaining. (one of the best chapters is coming up)

"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Dec 11, 2020 10:50 AM
Aug 2020
what a wacky episode. probably one of the worse episodes so far, but still enjoyable.
Dec 11, 2020 11:03 AM

Feb 2008
I will be sadly disappointed if a second season doesn't get announced. One of the bad things about series like this only being 12 episodes is the show just starts get rolling and it's over.
Dec 11, 2020 11:15 AM

Mar 2018
Aaaaaaaaand here I noticed the dip in their facial expressions/structure........ sobsob it went well for 10 episodes ;_;
Loved the bonding between Aya and Tsukasa and how they played with Chitose, seriously a good Chitose episode! I bow down to them for using actual gameplay of Streetfighter though, that was totally unexpected...

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Dec 11, 2020 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
Ah Chitose is back. But she approves now!

Aya is just too funny man. Loved that she and Tsukasa got a little bit closer after bonding over that game.

Tako party was super assuming as well. Great episode!

Onto the finale!
Dec 11, 2020 11:59 AM

Sep 2019
The street figher tournament was fun. I don’t find Chitose annoying but it looks like everyone does lol.
Dec 11, 2020 12:53 PM

Apr 2020
Fun party, Tsukasa and Aya are quite competitive with their street fighter haha
Next week last episode I don't wanna this anime to end :'(
Dec 11, 2020 1:35 PM

Apr 2018
Watching that Takyo party was so fun and I can't believe that they actually got Street fighter in this episode. Chitose is back to annoying Tsukasa once again.

That cheeky kiss at the very end, it'll be sad when this anime ends because it's so good and something different for once.
Dec 11, 2020 1:57 PM

Aug 2016
Honestly didn't care at all for the Street Fighter stuff and it took so much of the episode lol. Oh well still some cute moments I suppose.
Dec 11, 2020 2:07 PM

Jun 2020
Holy shit they used real Street Fighter gameplay footage lmao. Shit was fun. Someone said this episode skipped way ahead into the manga. Can manga readers pls tell how many chapters were skipped? I'll probably just read them
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 11, 2020 2:13 PM
Jul 2019
BORING.....................................................................................................
Dec 11, 2020 2:16 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Who would have thought that a takoyaki party would turn into a street fighter tournament. I'm guessing Seven Arcs had to ask Capcom for permission to use their characters and they agreed to some sort of deal. My fighting game days are long being me. Gone were the days I used to play Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, King of Fighters, and Soul Calibur.
Dec 11, 2020 2:20 PM

Mar 2019
Aww...Tako party really are the best...it makes everything better
Dec 11, 2020 2:44 PM

Oct 2013
Wonder why this scene wasn't included for the anime

Feel it would've looked funnier if used the censored version from the manga honestly too

Felt weird having 2 chapters be put together like that but is put together nicely in a natural way so is fine
But I do feel the facial expressions are better in the manga in terms of amusing me for their game night

Not that the anime did anything wrong though. The faces still good and the voice acting really caries the emotions through
jaeheek said:
Manga readers be like :

Also from what we got in the preview, we are skipping waaaaay ahead in the manga But hey I'm not complaining. (one of the best chapters is coming up)
lol yes thats so accurate when I watched it honestly
spectrojan said:
Someone said this episode skipped way ahead into the manga. Can manga readers pls tell how many chapters were skipped? I'll probably just read them
In terms of whole chapter being skipped only chapter 34 comes to mind right now
But based off preview they'll be skipping chapter 43 and then all chapters 45-87

I highly recommend reading chapter 59 and 60 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DeknijffDec 11, 2020 3:08 PM
Dec 11, 2020 3:08 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A nice episode to bond all the frayed characters into a social circle. The gameplay sequences were nice to see and remember.
Dec 11, 2020 3:26 PM

Jul 2017
Chitose is back and she is more tolerance of the couple now! I'm glad. and she is still so fun to tease

I like how they put the games in full screen for us to see, the sequence when they are playing is really refreshing.

also I'll never get tired of the kiss scenes, they are so cute
Dec 11, 2020 3:56 PM
Mar 2016
Anyone else surprised that Street Fighter V was in the anime it just me
Dec 11, 2020 4:15 PM
Jul 2018
i liked the interesting game.

Dec 11, 2020 4:16 PM

Jun 2020
I used to play Street Fighter but here I am just watching anime all day, that was a good game I guess.

That Tako party was enjoyable I wish I could have join in their fun.
Dec 11, 2020 4:28 PM

Feb 2018
I really like that interface and yeah, the highlight is the kiss.
Dec 11, 2020 4:59 PM

Jan 2016
I like this show but how is this supposed to end? The last episode is next week. Is this going to have a second season?
Dec 11, 2020 5:10 PM

Mar 2020
I loved the scene where Chitose, Aya and Tsukasa when they were about to fight!! Art looked great!!

Well it's time for a Tako party featuring the Yuzaki family, the Arisugawa sisters and Chitose with her maids.

I love how they added a video game to the show, the animation on it was great in my opinion.

Good episode :)
Dec 11, 2020 5:37 PM

Apr 2015
So much Street Fighter and even more surprised it was not "censored". Heck I can probably consider saying "this episode was sponsored by...."

Pretty fun episode and great party, Tsukasa and Aya make a great duo when they are both competitive, even Chitose joined in and it delivered this amazing shot!

Dec 11, 2020 7:47 PM

Feb 2011
One of the best anime of the season. Underrated at an 8 for sure.

Their connection is both wholesome and adorable to watch as it grows. And this episode was another perfect creation.

Solid 10 for me this season

Dec 11, 2020 10:22 PM
Sep 2020
Nice episode where all these charecters who were shown during this 10 episodes are together and enjoying . Aya wanted to test tsukasa like how chitose was testing nasa .the gameplay between tsukasa and aya was fun too. Also how tsukasa wanted to protect nasa was cute .
Dec 11, 2020 10:24 PM
Sep 2020
Sulfur2 said:
I like this show but how is this supposed to end? The last episode is next week. Is this going to have a second season?
it's not announced yet
Dec 11, 2020 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
On top of everything Tsukasa chan is a gamer girl as well. Just kill me already jskjsksjskjsk
Dec 11, 2020 11:08 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Really adorable show, wish it had better art but it's still amazing.

Shame it's already about to end! And shame there's not a lot of similar shows.

In my opinion the only show deserving a 9 this season. (Not counting sequels)
MeriuDec 11, 2020 11:12 PM
Dec 11, 2020 11:39 PM
Sep 2019
The fact they were able to get Street Fighter 5, Street Fighter 1 and a couple of other consoles was so funny, yet really cool at the same time.
Dec 12, 2020 12:21 AM

Jul 2020
Well that was unexpected... in a good way
Dec 12, 2020 12:55 AM

Apr 2020
Chitose and the maids are back to find out that the apartment burned! But they found out Tsukasa easily and eventually found out that they live in a bathhouse now. Nasa figured out this was good of a chance to host a takoyaki party. Most of the episode is them playing Street Fighter! How else can the references go for this anime series, they're everywhere!

I love that atleast they enjoyed the party. Chitose at this point is more tolerant now to Tsukasa and Nasa's marriage. And Tsukasa earned a respect from Aya, cause damn they're really putting it all playing SF 5 & SF 1. But of course at the end of the episode, Tsukasa managed to kiss Nasa in a bit of a steal, I LOVE IT. Next week, the end of the anime. I'm hoping for a second season. And I'm curious what chapter they'll end for next week.

Dec 12, 2020 12:56 AM

Aug 2018
FIGHT!
Great episode xD
The references of the consoles more the Street Fighter very good, Tsukasa<3!!

Tamer2002Dec 12, 2020 4:54 PM
Dec 12, 2020 1:00 AM

Oct 2017
That was a fun Takoyaki party and XD street fighter was fun too.
Dec 12, 2020 1:02 AM
Feb 2018
Wholesome episode!

Sad to see it ending soon
If there's a second season, I hope they will upgrade the art style just like Oregairu treatment
Dec 12, 2020 1:10 AM

Apr 2020
jaeheek said:
Manga readers be like :

From what I saw in this episode, they merged Chapter 42 & 44, which was pretty neat.
Skipping everything behind, the last episode will adapt Chapter 88 and 89. Which you know what, I see where they're going with this finale.
Dec 12, 2020 2:28 AM
Nov 2020
It was pretty good lol I loved the party and I need more moments from Tsukasa and aya (the maids and Tsukasa too lmao)
Dec 12, 2020 2:43 AM
Jul 2020
But was a fun episode
Having a Tako party with everyone is fun.

But That scene where everyone is playing street fighter I cant stop laughing at that part
Dec 12, 2020 4:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, its about time they were all gathered in the same time, at the same place. All of them. Yes, its them. Chitose and their good maids. Plus Aya. What else? Then, its surely a lively and a great time one for the newly legal couple, Tsukasa-chan and Nasa-kun, the present of their marriage. That awkward, but sweet kiss at the end, tho. Guess, its a better prize than forcing Nasa did a naked handstand, for both of them. Lmao. What a lewd mind, girl. I mean, for Chitose at those funny idea. You better watch out that way of thinking. Because you might be ended up your status as a gullible kid. Well, i think the maid was right at some point. At the end, Chitose was really growing. So, yeah, its such a nice party, especially with a lovely relationship within Aya and Tsukasa-chan that far far away off to some stupid shitty drama. Well, its not like i am hating that kind of plot. But, its kinda better to be like these than that thing.

So well, i shall know it. The show was so full of wholesomeness. While at my very sincerity, this show GENERALLY CUTE! No debate. Even at the last episode too, that looks so overdose of the cuteness. Tsukasa-chan took care of Nasa-kun! So well, without even need the last one, i am gonna miss this thing, and deserved to be stay at my favourite place....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

225 by ShinigamiReichi »»
Apr 16, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2020

121 by Monzzhu »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.