Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 4, 2021 3:22 PM

Feb 2014
This season Bell is like the most weak character lol

I mean, okay he is not that cliche OP character, but this has been very irritating.. like.. he can´t do nothing alone.... all the fighting scenes here he didn´t win by himself because he just couldnt and because he is suddenly weak.

This has been very frustating
Jan 4, 2021 3:26 PM

Feb 2014
Nurguburu said:
Monsters, whether they speak or not, are dangerous and should not coexist with humans.

You can´t be seriously, right? lol

Haven´t you been watching the anime at all or are you Dix adept?

Jan 4, 2021 3:46 PM

Aug 2017
Vi- said:
Nurguburu said:
Monsters, whether they speak or not, are dangerous and should not coexist with humans.

I binge watched the anime in 2-3 days lol. This season was bs with this ridiculous topic. In another thread I explained it better, but imagine making a season based on discrimination and acceptance in a FANTASY anime with MULTIPLE RACES COEXISTING. They're dangerous, stupid and just a waste of space.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 6, 2021 5:19 PM

Apr 2016
That Ais vs Bell scene was really good. You could tell how emotionally charged Bell was when fighting. He was putting everything at stake, and so was Wiene. This was a good episode.
Jan 8, 2021 3:42 AM

May 2015
Ais is right: killing them is right.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 31, 2021 10:45 PM

Aug 2017
FrozenRaider said:
Ais is right: killing them is right.

Yep. Enough of this Bell crap. Kill them.
Feb 6, 2021 9:40 PM
Oct 2019
It's not like she was going to kill Bell. So risking your life and your wing(s) and all that to save him was kind of pointless.

Aside from that, the only other thing of importance this episode was Hermes apparently being mega anti-xenos? Oh, and the black minotaur is missing... I still don't get the deal with that thing
Mar 9, 2021 12:54 PM

Sep 2012
Hermes what did u say? u drop dead, i liked ur meddling and all new i am starting to hate u

Nurguburu said:
Vi- said:

I binge watched the anime in 2-3 days lol. This season was bs with this ridiculous topic. In another thread I explained it better, but imagine making a season based on discrimination and acceptance in a FANTASY anime with MULTIPLE RACES COEXISTING. They're dangerous, stupid and just a waste of space.

same can be said about humans and other races like fox lady and so on and on so same goes for u then lol if all that would be real

Vi- said:
Nurguburu said:

what can u say some ppl are heartless racists
Sugram22Mar 9, 2021 12:59 PM
Jul 11, 2021 3:37 AM

May 2016
Hermes probably doing that for Bell sake if I had to take a guess since he is his favourite.

Wiene scene with Ais was really painful but a sacrifice was needed. 5/5
Aug 21, 2021 10:48 AM
Oct 2020
the fight was top

the scenes, this season is too epic

and hermes became an anti-hero...
Dec 22, 2021 11:02 PM
Nov 2018
Ais's face when Weine tore off her claws and wing basically sums up my reaction to this episode.
Feb 6, 2022 11:31 PM

Apr 2011
Very intense episode. Ais vs Bell fight made my chest hurt because he doesn't stand a chance against her, then the scene on Wiene was hard to watch. It pains me that Bell can't go toe to toe with her.
Apr 16, 2022 2:08 PM

May 2020
I swear bringing up Ais always turn up any moment much more worse even if it wasn't supposed to be that way, though thank god we're over this Bell vs Ais thing finally.

Don't know what that bastard Herems up to now.
Jun 30, 2022 12:15 AM

Jan 2020
Well the battle between Bell and Ais was rather anti-climatic. This season has been good at building things up, but it doesn't seem to be doing as well with follow-through. Having Ais give up on her convictions so easily just felt like another cop-out. The show doesn't want to cultivate any actual tension between characters it seems. We can't shut off that Ais route, just in case. Keep the harem strong.

Uh... what's Hermes doing? Is it possible he's making himself a villain to be a counterpoint for Bell? Seeing as he was pretty much by himself when he proclaimed he would make Bell the final, true hero, I don't get the impression he was lying about that. But, this seems to go against his usual motif of supporting Bell. Weird.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 4, 2022 4:23 PM

Jan 2019
Who was that woman who saved Welf and Mikoto? Someone from Hephaestus Familia? Has she even been shown on screen before?

While I like Weine convincing Ais to stand down, I thought they were building up to Bell and the minotaur forming a tag team to beat Ais, and I'm sad we didn't get that.

And Hermes being a twist villain? He has to be putting on an act, right? Maybe to take the blame for all the monster shenanigans so Bell and the Hestia Familia get a reputation reset? He seemed pretty intent on making Bell the chosen one during all his private monologues so I don't see him being a real villain.

Oct 15, 2022 3:06 AM

Nov 2020
Hit me like a truck
Nov 13, 2022 6:41 AM

Apr 2013
So after convincing Ais to stop fighting them, Hermes is the next enemy now? They really can't catch a break this season.
Jan 14, 2023 4:27 AM

Dec 2012
Wiene got away.
Princess carry.
Mikoto and Welf's identity are revealed.
Dat collapse.
Wiene saved the girl.
Tsubaki appears.
Gareth got frozen.
Tiona let Wiene go.

Here I was going to say that Tsubaki got nice oppai, Wiene tearing off her nails and wing made my jaw drop, and I know I said earlier that I'd band Rei but now I'd bang Fear.... then Hermes comes out of nowhere and ruins my mood with that WTF ending. Now Rei is dead? Even Lyd is dead? I assume you can't touch the real MVP Fels since she works with Ouranos and is immortal. Hermes, I defended you when you got raped by Ishtar. You were my most likable God aside from my waifu goddesses Hestia and Hephaestus. How could you do this?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2023 12:50 PM

Nov 2010
9:48 I can't get enough of Ais' outfit and her armpits. I want to lick her!
That was a good fight between Ais & Bell. However, it didn't end the way I wanted it to. I wish Bell were able to get the upper hand on her, and he was able to beat some sense on her. I was hoping he'd level up this season. Oh well. Wiene is kinda annoying, tbh.
That ending with Hermes was really interesting! Damn, I feel bad for those monsters, but if they actually die, it'll make the story super interesting for me!
Jul 26, 2023 10:30 AM
Nov 2022
Nah, chupala Hermes y dios se viene la batalla.
Feb 1, 9:45 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Bell giving Haruhime the actual "hime hold", where as Bell had only carries others on his back before, Haruhime gets lucky.

And now we got Ais vs Bell fight... Ais isn't even using her "Tempest" and she's already knocking Bell around, LOL...

And... the nails and wings... was there really a need to do that... kinda stupid TBH...

This is the equivalent if someone in Real Life cut their legs off and tore their nails out to prove their innocence... kinda stupid... (if not for the godly healing potions they have in their world, this would be the most stupid thing to do ever)

Also, considering the FACT that everyone still HATES the monsters regardless if they have intelligence or not and will continue to hunt monsters even if they have intelligence.

The "Co-existence" will never happen, unless Bell somehow get to max level and literally overpowers anyone else in opposition.

Especially with Hermes... plotting a scheme... and is about to kill the monsters that Bell tried to save...

so yea... NEVER HAPPEN, even the good guys are Evil.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

181 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 28, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

220 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

71 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

90 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

119 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.