Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2020 6:00 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Summer Memory of today's main guy before OP.

Today's main getting praised more often than his friend. Their dance teacher suggesting to have more dance for upcoming fes. His partner worrying about his physical condition and trying to gradually raise level.

Two of the Six Gravity members worried about him. Both of them mentioned how they feel the comparison w. their other half.

He tries to be a killer in the drama while waits for his friend's reply, which he couldn't because he was practicing until very late and overslept for his work next day but was taken away and dropped his cellphone.

Challenge, huh. His friend feels inferior to acting.

ED: "Getsumen Kansatsu (月面観察)" by Yoru Nagatsuki (CV: Takashi Kondou)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2020 9:02 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
How sweet, a central dedication episode for a closer relations between Yoru and You. No matter how hard their fight was, their competution, they would indeed back to the normal state again. Thats what you called best friends forever. Don't forget about that! So, thats it. Thanks with the late-night party that awakened the memories of them, and made Yoru realized the important matter behind their little fight. The same boat came from You's side too. At the end, they realized the importance in a close relationship. A support from each others, caring to each others, and don't even forget the whole memories they had been built so far. They both indeed gave a nice example of a good friendship can be. Even if must said that its more closer than its look, probably ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 11, 2021 10:49 AM
Sep 2015
Am I the only one who think that it should be You that must apologize to Yoru? Can't You be humble for once in his life, he's always cocky.
Jul 20, 2021 8:55 AM

Jan 2010
this probably one of my most favorite episode of tsukiuta so far.
their bond interaction is just too cute holy shit. both of them sitting back to back both blushing is just so damn cute
Feb 8, 2022 7:47 AM
Feb 2022
Haru and Aoi giving Yoru a midnight tea party~ sooo cute.

And that second of Yumemigusa Hajime.

…. so, I’m more into the Tsukipro stage plays than any anime now so this is all I watch.
Mar 10, 2022 6:47 AM

Feb 2020
Nice midnight tea party. :3

I'm glad Yoru and You made up.

I liked the flashback moments from their childhood.

Beautiful fireworks.
SerafosJun 12, 2022 7:55 AM
Jun 9, 2022 2:00 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Finally coming back to finish this series ><

Really enjoyed this episode! I love You and Yoru's relationship, I'm a sucker for childhood friends. It was also very nice of Haru and Aoi to have the midnight tea party with Yoru in order to ease his worries. I'm so jealous of the midnight tea party! But anyways, I think it's very nice that everything was quickly resolved, how both You and Yoru reflect and try to talk things out. And of course, knowing that other members on your team also simultaneously feel some rivalry with their partner as well as being proud of their partner is very reassuring.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2020

9 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 10, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2020

9 by Nenuru »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2020

7 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 11:41 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2020

4 by hanyuhi16 »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:00 PM

» Tsukiuta.: Rabbits Kingdom The Movie

tsubasalover - Apr 1, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 1, 2022 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.