Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2020 9:23 AM
Mar 2015
Tamaki leveled up to the rank of floozy while Arthur and Shinra became barbeque
Dec 5, 2020 10:29 AM

Dec 2013
Now that Tamaki was able to overcome her mental block I hope she can kick ass like the rest of the 8th.
Dec 5, 2020 10:55 AM

May 2018
Ok, I actually quite like how the second season is ending with a training arc.

I hope that everyone at the eighth gets stronger again
Dec 5, 2020 12:52 PM

May 2015
Yeeeee a kitty!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 5, 2020 12:52 PM

May 2015
Yeeeee a kitty!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 5, 2020 1:13 PM
Aug 2020
It's nice to get more of Hibana, even if it was just the first half of the episode. Also, it was cool to see more of Asakusa and the young company 8 members together. Hopefully, Tamaki will get some more characterization and development and this was just the start. We're actually seeing the extent of some of the side character's abilities, like Hina and Hika, and Tamaki. I'm pretty excited about the final episode and what kind of note the season will end on.
Dec 5, 2020 1:19 PM

Oct 2018
Tamaki finally show something else than fan service even if he is always here but good to see she can do something else than show her boobs and ass ^^
Dec 5, 2020 3:27 PM

Mar 2017
Finally Tamaki got some character development and it was pretty badass. Her new Nekomata form is so awesome and with a little help from Beni, she should be able to reach a level where she's just as competent as the rest of the 8th. The nudity when she won the tag game did kinda ruin the mood a bit though....

Only one episode left (nooooo!) but I'm glad I got to see Benimaru again before the end of the season.
Dec 5, 2020 5:55 PM

Mar 2020
Shinra and Arthur being cooked.
Tamaki learning rasengan.
Is Konro next pillar?
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 5, 2020 9:00 PM
Apr 2020
Benimaru is roasting Shinrq dn Arthur. Another peaceful day in Asakusa. lmao

Finally, Tamaki power up. Hope it's not just for show or appearance.

Next episode will be the last for this season!

Dec 5, 2020 10:10 PM

Jan 2013
Gotta love that super-specific training, while Shinra and Arthur are being cooked, Tamaki is playing tag xD
So that's how she surpassed herself? For the first time, she attacked instead of running, ok that's a start, would be great to see her in a future season, would be amazing if she became a little more serious. Also loved the Shinra x Tamaki moment, Shinra just being himself.

Would be great to see a little of badass Tamaki!

So next week's episode is the last one :/ Hope we will get another season!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 6, 2020 12:21 PM

May 2018
Exactly, wtf is Beni doing to both Shinra and Arthur, training or torturing them, oh my there is that Tamaki getting naked thing again.
Dec 6, 2020 6:31 PM
Oct 2019
Konro rolled that white clad dude even without powers. Some more questions about adolla and the white clad arise. Tamaki character development that ends in fanservice.
Life is not daijoubu
Dec 6, 2020 7:32 PM

Oct 2017
Good episode.

It’s nice to see tamaki getting some development.
Dec 8, 2020 7:07 AM
Dec 2019
Gonna echo everyone else and say "Yay, Tamaki actually developing and doing something!" Nearly two seasons of being a crossbreed fanservice + mascot character finally (hopefully) coming to an end. Even if it turns out to just be a fake powerup to show how far the actual important characters have come it's still better than her literally just being a walking panty shot.
Dec 8, 2020 9:05 PM

Jul 2016
They seriously tried to make Tamaki's “Lucky Lecher” thing plot relevant...

Leaving that aside, it was a decent episode but the development for Tamaki's character should have come way sooner than this. For nearly fifty episodes, she has been known as the useless female character whose only purpose into the plot was to provide forced fanservice to the viewer so of course, it will be hard to see her with other eyes from now on. Anyways, at least let's hope the training she received here will be of help for the upcoming confrontations against the Evangelist's followers. That is, of course, if this series gets a third season anytime soon.
Dec 10, 2020 11:29 PM

Oct 2008
first part of the ep is cute! Hibana x Shinra all the way!!!
a bit of a character development for Tamaki!
lolz at Captain Benimaru Shinra & Arthor was roasted like a BBQ lol at that training! maybe it was just a warm-up!
5/5.

Dec 11, 2020 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
Best episode! We had two of the greatest things.

First and my personal favorite, Hibana having more screen time yayyyy!!! Seriously, her reaction to being called Shinra's girlfriend was too adorable <3.

Second. Finally... FINALLY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND POWER UP FOR TAMAKI!!!!! It was nice to learn more about her with that backstory (the scene with Shinra fighting to sit in the corner was very cute) and I got really excited when that cat-fire mask appeared xD. Then, the whole sequence that followed was simply amazing... only to end with not one but 2 lucky lecher moments. Which makes me wonder, is she doomed to live with that all her life?...
Dec 14, 2020 4:46 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I love that Tamaki is getting more chances to grow stronger, her new transformation is so dope.
Dec 16, 2020 9:18 AM

Dec 2016
Tamaki's new ability was top and more feline! >w< I just wish she could stop the fanservice though, but I'm very aware that won't happen... It was nice to see her character development :) Those twins were a big challenge for her, since they were the reason for Tamaki's new awakening ability :D

Poor Shinra and Arthur... the old fashioned torture they are getting is giving me a little anxiety >-< They will somehow manage to survive and escape the cruelty ^^;

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 18, 2020 12:51 AM

May 2015
Almost 50 episodes to finally see some Tamaki development holy hell
Dec 22, 2020 6:39 PM

Aug 2015
It was nice to see Tamaki's backstory but it was a bit sad. Looks like she is finally getting stronger. Lol when her clothes came off in front of Benimaru :P

Looks like the last episode will be about Shinra and Arthur training.
Dec 24, 2020 2:29 AM

Apr 2020
It's good to see Tamaki getting stronger
Dec 26, 2020 8:40 PM

Aug 2019
god i absolutely love this episode for so many different reasons. Konro admitting to seeing the adolla dimension, another amazing Captain Benimaru training arc, and finally some well overdue Tamaki development, hopefully this will keep the people calling her walking fanservice a bit more quieter.

Some of Tamaki's past being shown was what we needed, she seemed to have it rough from suddenly become third gen, her Lecher Lure, and the whole Rekka deal where she almost died. Seeming a bit more of her past, Shinra to some degree, not only saved Tamaki from getting killed quite literally, but also helped by giving her a goal to work towards? She finally broke through the thing that was pushing her back and hopefully we get to see an almost all new Tamaki.

Good to see Captain Hibana again, i like her character for...reasons. She had a pretty big role in season 1, but sadly wasn't shown as much this season. Can say she hasn't changed much though, still has that thing for Shinra i assume.

So it is true that Konro peered into the adolla realm after he crimsoned mooned the demon. Interesting introduction to doppelgangers, and only thickens the plot.

Pretty interesting training for Shinra and Arthur this time, i will not judge
Benimaru's ways, but i'm sure roasting them on a BBQ will show results of some kind
Dec 29, 2020 8:36 AM

Jul 2013
Of course if there's a flashback it's gotta be about being bullied. Goddamn it's always like that in anime. But I admit that animation was crisp and fluid.
Dec 29, 2020 11:44 AM

Apr 2016
Damn, this whole Tamaki thing is so ridiculous, it’s not funny at all, it’s just annoying. Pretty boring and uninteresting episode.
Jan 3, 2021 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
Tamaki really shined in this one. She must've feelings for Shinra by now. Fire Cat vs. Fox sisters was epic!
Jan 14, 2021 10:14 PM

Dec 2012
YOOO. Tamaki backstory and powerup!

Mar 19, 2021 8:09 PM
Jul 2009
Tamaki was already my favorite character and I already shipped her and Shinra before this episode but if I needed any more convincing this episode would have done it. I love how Tamaki runs when she's in cat mode.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Mar 21, 2021 9:43 AM
Oct 2019
"I mean, look at that idiot. He's a peon but he sits at the head of the table like it's his personal banquet." haha

tamaki won't be absolutely worthless now? that's good

i forget what the story is with those 2 little girls, but they're funny
Mar 21, 2021 6:20 PM

Dec 2013
Tamaki actually being more than just fan sevice? Wut?

This episode was actually a pleasant surprise. It somehow actually made me like Tamaki a little more.

I feel bad for the two boys at the end.
Mar 25, 2021 9:01 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Tamaki finally gets fed up with being saved and staying in the corner. Good for her. Looks like she just needed a kick in the ass. Hoping we get to see more training for her in the last episode. I think she deserves that at least.

Also super glad to see the twins again, they are so darn cute.
May 5, 2021 7:07 PM

Nov 2010
It was quick, but the fight between that horned infernal and Konro was badass. Also, that infernal really looks cool IMO.

Anyway, it's about time Tamaki got a nice episode to develop. Hopefully, she'll be able to kick some ass next season. I think she hasn't really beaten anybody, and Assault doesn't count. lol

The animations during Tamaki's training was awesome!
May 12, 2021 6:36 PM
Apr 2008
Ahh I like Tamaki.
I always thought it was a shame they use her more as fanservice/comedic purposes so i'm glad she got a powerup. Hopefully she's gnna kick some ass in the next season. (If there will be one?)
Jul 9, 2021 3:22 PM
May 2020
Tamaki peeling off another layer for some sweet sweet character development while Arthur and shinra are getting crucified while becoming 50 shades of black lol
Feb 11, 2022 10:41 PM

Mar 2016
Yo another training-Esque arc, but with more focus on Tamaki!

Konro's connection to the Adolla is just as I expected it to be, it's straightforward and he has no ulterior motive with the White-Clads. Let the good man be a good man.

Shinra and Arthur are back to training with Benimaru, I guess he's trying to make sure these 2 boys' body is durable enough to withstand the heat of the power Beni is about to teach them, oh I can't wait to see it!

On the other hand, Tamaki's training focuses on letting her mind be at ease, it's always a wonder how the 3rd generation like her can only do so little, turns out this whole time she's been unconsciously suppressing her abilities due to her past histories. Her background gave light to more of how she really is as a character, it's long overdue but better late than never. Through some psychological training, she's now able to truly harness her full potential, she's already significantly more agile and destructive now compared to literally yesterday, but with all that being said, she can finally begin focusing her capabilities.

Wouldn't it be funny that her Lucky Lecher characteristic is something to do with her power, what if when she became fully nude and naked her powers will get enhanced? I don't know.
Jun 6, 2022 1:40 PM

May 2020
Yeah it's the penultimate episode of this 2nd season, 47th overall and now they realized we should give our fanservice mascot a supplementary role too. LMAO.

Not like I hate Tamaki or anything, but it's just that watching her everytime makes me feel how wasted she is as a character.
Aug 21, 2022 7:24 AM

Apr 2013
So I guess Tamaki finally got a power-up, seems speed-based just like Shinra. Hopefully she'll get a good fight in the 3rd season with that.
Sep 6, 2022 4:17 AM
Jul 2020
I'm so happy for Tamaki and her "awakening"!
Jan 8, 2023 9:07 AM

Nov 2020
The two twins are very powerful despite of their looks
Aug 24, 2023 8:06 PM

Oct 2022
It only took a whole season and 23 episodes but Tamaki has finally shown some worth outside of fan service, I'm so proud

Nov 11, 2023 11:37 AM

Jul 2023
These last 4 episodes or so have been wonderfully animated. I'm glad Tamaki finally got a power up, it was pitiful seeing her struggling so much against every opponent she faced.
Dec 13, 2023 10:09 PM
Mar 2021
Tamaki finally becoming something more than just show-off body. Liked the episode!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

76 by muimaniac »»
Jan 13, 10:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.