Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2020 8:10 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A more Chinese-themed merch this time, seriously the Chinese don't get as much love.

And bedroom rail waifu times.
Dec 4, 2020 9:44 AM

Nov 2018
The last merchandise idea is from is Hand-Held Fan that have Trains Name on it. At first is looks mediocre Merchandise, but when i hear for Chinese people it's gonna pretty good.

We got time to see Aka and Kiko prepare their sleeping stuff, nothing important but still cute but mediocre.

Now,all idea Merchandise is filled, Time to look results of it and maybe introduce or surprise us with whoever this Male Character because Harem Tag you have. If not that gonna be confusing and pointless.
Dec 4, 2020 2:35 PM

Sep 2019
I liked Suika’s merch idea, and she was cute.
Dec 4, 2020 3:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Their imagination was kinda out of the box. After the chocolates train, a water gauge, a towel of their creation(if i remember them correctly), its a fan made from fans desire. Or like Suzuhiro said, a fan of fans. Lol. Okay!

The next part where yuri vibe intensified again. Yeah, sleep together in the middle of a fluffy bed and nice canopy. Who needs pillow, if you had your partner? xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 4, 2020 4:19 PM

Mar 2019
Well...yep dunno what to say about Chinese trains. I have never ever meet a Chinese person who is interested in the different type of trains driving in China.

Do you like instant noodle? Especially the smell of it? Well...in that case but I highly suggest you to take the slow train in China if you have the opportunity. Don't be boring and take the fast train. Try out the slow one. GLHF. It is another level of getting from A to B by train. Oh and prepare your cup noodle with a good sausage ofc.
Dec 4, 2020 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
dlxuniuniu said:
Well...yep dunno what to say about Chinese trains. I have never ever meet a Chinese person who is interested in the different type of trains driving in China.

Do you like instant noodle? Especially the smell of it? Well...in that case but I highly suggest you to take the slow train in China if you have the opportunity. Don't be boring and take the fast train. Try out the slow one. GLHF. It is another level of getting from A to B by train. Oh and prepare your cup noodle with a good sausage ofc.

I thought East Asia (China, Japan, and Korea) got rid of using some of those old fashioned trains in favor of bullet trains. I see those old fashioned trains in the US. They are used to transport goods and cargo. Obama wanted the USA to have bullet trains like the ones in Korea, China, and Japan. But the American government rejected the proposal.

Also, this anime is underrated. It now has a 4/10 rating. I seen it drop from a 5/10 to a 4/10 rating.
Dec 5, 2020 10:15 PM

Oct 2017
Lol she goes everywhere with a bed with canopy with her.
Apr 14, 2021 12:59 PM

Feb 2020
That canopy was nice. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

17 by bushman66 »»
Nov 12, 2023 3:02 PM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

13 by Katzenha »»
Oct 16, 2023 10:20 AM

» ASMR adaptation

Whateverlife - Mar 9, 2021

1 by Whateverlife »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:09 AM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

5 by Serafos »»
Apr 14, 2021 12:53 PM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

6 by Serafos »»
Apr 14, 2021 12:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.