Forums

Anime characters you hate that everyone else likes

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2020 6:19 AM
Jul 2020
X1L2E3 said:
Aryale said:

wait. how could you possibly make a statement about his character if you haven't watched the sequels? your opinion is completely invalid then

Ok fine, you got me. Sorry. My hands are starting to sweat xD.
\

ahh sorry, i just naturally get defensive and go off when someone talks abt sao
Dec 4, 2020 6:22 AM
Apr 2020
Mikasa - a walking Mary sue with no personality

Bakugo - a complete dickhead who never gets over with berating deku
Dec 4, 2020 11:16 AM

Nov 2008
Dunno if people REALLY love her but I hated Mako from Kill La Kill.

She's f**kin annoying. lol EVERY time she interrupts a scene by being stupid, I was screaming "OMG SHUT THE FUK UP, BITCH!" D:<

Pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who hates Chikane Himemiya.

I also hate Ruka from Rent a Girlfriend and she has quite a few fans ~_~
ChiibiDec 4, 2020 11:21 AM

Dec 4, 2020 7:25 PM

Feb 2019
Zuclyn said:
Like higher

L from Death Note (he's gross for me...)

You SAVAGE.

For me its Izaya Orihara
Dec 5, 2020 5:20 AM
Sep 2018
Mikasa... why is she so loved is beyond human comprehension, she's just hot badass girl only there to save Eren and that's all her character
Dec 5, 2020 5:22 AM

Jul 2015
Probably racist, homophobic, and generally dumb Okabe from Steins;Gate.

Also GL to writers trying to make me believe that this ape created a time machine.
Dec 5, 2020 5:46 AM

May 2018
almost every Monogatari series character , I don't hate them but I don't like them either
Dec 5, 2020 5:51 AM

May 2017
Yukino from Oregairu (liked her in the first season though)
Arararagi from Monogatari

Honorable mention Shinobu from Monogatari. I can't really call it hating, I just dislike her
Dec 5, 2020 6:01 AM
Oct 2019
Midoriya from BNHA
Naruto
Sawamura from Diamond no Ace
Kuroko from KnB
Atsushi from Bungou Stray Dogs
Shizuo from Durarara
Ichigo from Bleach
Lucy from Fairy Tail
Nagisa from Assassination Classroom
Mikumo, Kuga and Hyuuse from World Trigger
Emilia and Rem from Re: Zero
Gon from Hunter x Hunter
Light from Death Note
Ryoma from Prince of Tennis
Hinata from Haikyu!!
SweetMonicaDec 5, 2020 6:07 AM
Dec 5, 2020 6:06 AM

Aug 2013
MSK3 said:
Can we stop posting variations of the same 4 threads to AD over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Noholy molly casserole you found me out
Dec 5, 2020 6:49 AM

Aug 2018
I don't hate them, but I do dislike them:

Akabane Karma from Assassination Classroom
Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter

And L is meh.
Dec 5, 2020 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
Jotaro Kujo from JJBA part 3 cause I just find him rude but a load of ppl love him cause hes strong I guess?
Dec 5, 2020 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
Jotaro Kujo from JJBA part 3 cause I just find him rude
Dec 5, 2020 7:18 AM

Aug 2017
Chiibi said:
Dunno if people REALLY love her but I hated Mako from Kill La Kill.

She's f**kin annoying. lol EVERY time she interrupts a scene by being stupid, I was screaming "OMG SHUT THE FUK UP, BITCH!" D:<

Pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who hates Chikane Himemiya.

Don't know about Chikane but yes I agree so much with Mako and Ruka. Every screen time with Ruka was a pain to watch and she doesn't know when to stop and is so annoyingly clingy. And then you have people saying "she deserved better".
Dec 5, 2020 8:49 AM

Nov 2019
Ledouche
Yuno Gasai
Senjougahara Hitagi
Araragi Koyomi
Mikasa Ackerman
Dec 5, 2020 9:04 AM
May 2020
-Haru from Beastars
-Gon from HxH
-Asuka from NGE
-Rei from NGE
-Rimuru from That time I got reincarnated as a slime
-Albedo from Overlord
Dec 5, 2020 9:11 AM

Jun 2020
Ghemotoc said:
Probably racist, homophobic, and generally dumb Okabe from Steins;Gate.

Also GL to writers trying to make me believe that this ape created a time machine.
I don't remember Okabe being Racist or homophobe anywhere in the entirety of Sg. .
Also even if in your'what-if' he is somehow racist doesn't in the slightest mean he couldn't be a top physicist.
Iirc op was asking diff opinions not factually incorrect Statements..smh..
Dec 5, 2020 9:19 AM

Jun 2020
Midoriya(?) and bakugo.
Emilia and Beatrice re 0
Joseph part3(Joseph p2 was a fukin chad), giorno.
Light to an extent
Mikasa.
Dec 5, 2020 9:35 AM
Apr 2020
I hate Mikasa from AOT she's a Mary sue and she's just annoying. She screams Eren like 24/7. She's bland and yea, she's just someone that gets on my nerves. Her speech in season one about how she was so powerful and so strong made me want to barf, and punch her in the fricken face. I like her in Jr. High she's cute in that, but otherwise to me she's an annoying overpowered bitch. For some reason I don't hate Levi as much, maybe it's because of his backstory because I love Kenny for some odd reason but really I don't get the big deal with her. I can't understand how she's the favorite female character. Sasha and Hange are so funny. Even Carla Yeager is better then her. Now I like her better then some other girl in AOT. Like my hate for Historia. Her scene was so cringy in season 3 when she was ripping of the chains. She acted like she was such a badass but really it was really hard to watch it was so cringy. But away from her Mikasa just isn't my favorite sorry if you disagree its just an opintion.
Dec 5, 2020 10:49 AM

Jun 2020
Mikasa from AOT

I like her being a strong female character but that's it.I don't think Mikasa has a personality.
I understand why Mikasa are so attached to Eren. but her whole personality is made up of Eren. Just Eren nothing else.

Tamaki from Fire Force

worst fanservice character I have ever seen.

Tamaki Suou from Ouran High School Host Club.

I don't hate him he's not a poorly written or boring character
but I can't get along with this type of people.

Dec 5, 2020 1:45 PM

Mar 2018
Light from Death Note

Toga from MHA

And while I don't dislike her, I do think Chika from Love is War is kinda overrated.

"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

Dec 5, 2020 1:51 PM

Feb 2019
Zwirri32 said:
-Haru from Beastars
-Gon from HxH
-Asuka from NGE
-Rei from NGE
-Rimuru from That time I got reincarnated as a slime
-Albedo from Overlord

But gon is so much hated protagonist
Dec 5, 2020 1:53 PM

Jul 2012
Chiibi said:

Oh my gosh, this! She's so freaking annoying, I feel like I want to punch her when I
see her on the screen, especially when she flirts with Kazuya & is jealous of Chizuru.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Dec 5, 2020 1:55 PM
Nov 2020
I really hate goku from dragon ball because he won't stay dead its annoying
Dec 5, 2020 3:54 PM

Jun 2015
shiro frm fsn
so much plot armor

such bad face/hair
Dec 5, 2020 6:38 PM
Sep 2020
i dunno if anyone even likes him, but i hate deku. Fucking crybaby . Makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle him
Dec 5, 2020 6:50 PM

Aug 2020
Tanjiro from kimetsu no yaiba, it's not that I don't like him, but people overvalue him a lot and he seems like a simple and generic character to me.
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Dec 5, 2020 6:55 PM

Dec 2019
Mikasa Ackerman - i find her to be a cardboard cutout compared to the other females on the show who are equally badass

Kamado Nezuko - other than having a cute design i find her to be have zero personality and every time she's shown it feels like it makes her look badass or cute with no in-between and even her personality before demonfication is so cookie cutter

Todoroki Shouto - during the school festival he is incredible compelling but afterwards he literally has zero personality other than a monotone cool guy idk his listless personality is so boring he's only compelling when he's interacting with endeavor

Saber(fate) - same as Mikasa where she seems badass but she is so bland compared to the others in fate/zero her saving grace is she gets shit on rightly so throughout the series and i dont see why people would like other than her character design which is mostly used for figurines
TheGuiltManDec 5, 2020 7:11 PM
Dec 5, 2020 6:59 PM

Dec 2019
Accel3711 said:
i dunno if anyone even likes him, but i hate deku. Fucking crybaby . Makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle him

i don't like that he starts out seeming like a smart and adaptive person yet breaks his arms on 4 seperate occasions without repercussion
Dec 5, 2020 7:18 PM

Sep 2020
basically every rent-a-girlfriend character and most of the nisekoi cast
pomp --->
Dec 5, 2020 7:21 PM

Aug 2016
- Onizuka from GTO
- Haruko from FLCL
- Ozu from Tatami Galaxy
- Naru from Barakamon
:v
Dec 5, 2020 7:30 PM
Jun 2020
Gilgameshuu said:
Rem from Re:Zero, I don't get why people obsess over her at all.
True.
I guess some people only like her because she got rejected.

Dec 5, 2020 8:26 PM

Sep 2020
I don't really like Lelouch, just another edge lord tbh.
Dec 5, 2020 10:04 PM

Jun 2014
I don't know if I'd say that I "hate" him, but I'll never understand everyone's obsession with Char.

Dec 5, 2020 10:15 PM
May 2017
Actually the anime characters you hate are because of their fanbase that is too fanatical
Dec 6, 2020 12:22 AM

Jan 2020
Asta from black clover because he is generic and offensive to my hopeless lifestyle lmao
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Dec 6, 2020 12:23 AM

Jan 2020
Kryuell said:
Yui from Oregairu because she's annoying, yeah yahallost.

For sure derederes are annoying I don't get the love for them , i might end up doing domestic abuse if I got to marry one of them haha
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Dec 6, 2020 3:09 PM

Mar 2016
Gilgamesh from fate
Izaya Orihara
Toga from bnha

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Dec 6, 2020 7:04 PM

Nov 2008
DawnHibiki said:
Chiibi said:

Oh my gosh, this! She's so freaking annoying, I feel like I want to punch her when I
see her on the screen, especially when she flirts with Kazuya & is jealous of Chizuru.

GAAAAAAAAAH SHE'S EVEN WORSE IN THE MANGA!!!

Lol I hate her so much...she can go die for all I care. I despise characters who claim to "love someone" yet all they freaking care about is themselves and obviously have NO respect for other people's feelings at all.
ChiibiDec 6, 2020 7:08 PM

Dec 6, 2020 7:07 PM

May 2020
Why do people like Gigamesh so much? He's a huge jerk
Dec 6, 2020 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
HelProcks said:

Sex appeal +power

I can't pretend it's a deep reason. xD But that guy is hot. Only with his hair down though; when it's up, it looks totally stupid. :D

Dec 6, 2020 7:12 PM

May 2020
Chiibi said:
HelProcks said:

Sex appeal +power

I can't pretend it's a deep reason. xD But that guy is hot. Only with his hair down though; when it's up, it looks totally stupid. :D

Hmmm...IDK not my type, but yeah hair down> hair up
Dec 7, 2020 5:15 AM
Sep 2020
for me its kazuma from konosuba, people say hes the advocate for gender equality or whatnot.but he is obviously using that as a front to his perverted actions
Dec 7, 2020 5:17 AM
Sep 2020
]Mikasa (and todoroki fits him perfectly)- a walking Mary sue with no personality

Bakugo - a complete dickhead who never gets over with berating deku [/quote]
Dec 7, 2020 5:21 AM
Oct 2019
Eren from AOT and Levi this two are overrated character wise.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Yesterday

61 by DreamingBeats »»
45 seconds ago

» Anime Time Capsule

eli_shmeli - 1 hour ago

9 by EpicO4 »»
2 minutes ago

» Is an anime good if...

ZeroMajor12 - Yesterday

17 by Sorachin »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 25 minutes ago

4 by Maou_heika »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime show good at portraying female drama/toxicity?

passtur - Yesterday

39 by epidemia78 »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.