Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Nov 30, 2020 3:03 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 34
Hello, can anyone make me a signature pucture because im noob at that

I also want some tips and tricks for creative profile bio since im not MAL supporter

Thank you in advance <3
 
#2
Nov 30, 2020 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 153
I gotchu fam. Spent hours on this masterpiece, hope you like.


 
 
#3
Nov 30, 2020 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 359
Fruit_Punch said:
I gotchu fam. Spent hours on this masterpiece, hope you like.


That's pure art. You should make concessions. I'd pay for that!
 
#4
Nov 30, 2020 2:48 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 34
Fruit_Punch said:
I gotchu fam. Spent hours on this masterpiece, hope you like.

Timebomb420 said:
Fruit_Punch said:
I gotchu fam. Spent hours on this masterpiece, hope you like.


That's pure art. You should make concessions. I'd pay for that!


Please take it seriously, i love jokes but pls
 
#5
Nov 30, 2020 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 359
I'd love to help, but I am clueless with Photoshop. I can only advise to join one of the card-making clubs. They usually make signature cards for their member and maybe you'll find what you want.
 
 
#6
Nov 30, 2020 3:29 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 34
Timebomb420 said:
I'd love to help, but I am clueless with Photoshop. I can only advise to join one of the card-making clubs. They usually make signature cards for their member and maybe you'll find what you want.


OOH Thats interesting, can you recommend me any if you know?
 
#7
Nov 30, 2020 3:51 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7481
ShinomiyaSan said:
Hello, can anyone make me a signature pucture because im noob at that

I also want some tips and tricks for creative profile bio since im not MAL supporter

Thank you in advance <3



If you want to do it yourself, fill your profile with pics and stuff
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=496203

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419453

 
#8
Nov 30, 2020 5:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 2522
Shishio-kun said:
ShinomiyaSan said:
Hello, can anyone make me a signature pucture because im noob at that

I also want some tips and tricks for creative profile bio since im not MAL supporter

Thank you in advance <3



If you want to do it yourself, fill your profile with pics and stuff
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=496203

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419453



Are you the guy who made the video? If so thank you so much! I remember I always used that video to make my original list.
 
#9
Nov 30, 2020 5:46 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7481
Bloomberry said:
Shishio-kun said:



If you want to do it yourself, fill your profile with pics and stuff
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=496203

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419453



Are you the guy who made the video? If so thank you so much! I remember I always used that video to make my original list.


Yeah the full channel is here :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wMqp-gSlzfCiyis0PKlYQ
 
Nov 30, 2020 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 207
ShinomiyaSan said:
Hello, can anyone make me a signature pucture because im noob at that

I also want some tips and tricks for creative profile bio since im not MAL supporter

Thank you in advance <3

I made this by myself, I know it's not that good but if you want feel free to send a message. Plus It'll be easier knowing that your username using japanese word

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー
 
Dec 3, 2020 12:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 556
Fruit_Punch said:
I gotchu fam. Spent hours on this masterpiece, hope you like.

why is that lowkey good tho
 
Dec 3, 2020 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 556
you dont have to be a MAL supporter dude

I recommend simply finding a theme, looking at other peoples cool bios, "steal ideas", find photos that fit said theme, try to learn some Photopea(free photoshop), whip up some random shit. I recommend watching Shishio-kuns shit. Hes actually well known for being the graphic arts guy of Mal, and he replied in this thread.
 
Dec 3, 2020 1:50 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 34
Kalvus said:
you dont have to be a MAL supporter dude

I recommend simply finding a theme, looking at other peoples cool bios, "steal ideas", find photos that fit said theme, try to learn some Photopea(free photoshop), whip up some random shit. I recommend watching Shishio-kuns shit. Hes actually well known for being the graphic arts guy of Mal, and he replied in this thread.


Ooooooh thank you
 
Dec 3, 2020 1:50 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 34
Shishio-kun said:
Bloomberry said:


Are you the guy who made the video? If so thank you so much! I remember I always used that video to make my original list.


Yeah the full channel is here :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wMqp-gSlzfCiyis0PKlYQ


I will check your channel when im free :)