Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Twice Bias?


#1
Nov 29, 2020 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 483
Met a handful of Once's on MAL, so I was wondering who's your bias in Twice?


╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗


╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

 
 
#2
Nov 29, 2020 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 120
Dubu is love!! My first bias was Nayeon and I like Momo a lot too. Actually, I love every one of them but my bias is Dahyun for sure.
 
#3
Nov 29, 2020 10:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 447
my bias is mina, but I don't know why. she's the hottest girl for me. tzuyu is a close second
 
#4
Nov 29, 2020 11:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 483
Darkraii said:
my bias is mina, but I don't know why. she's the hottest girl for me. tzuyu is a close second


Mina is for sure one of my bias wrecker alongside Chaeyoung and Tzuyu


╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗


╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

 
#5
Nov 29, 2020 11:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 447
harukaisthebae said:
Darkraii said:
my bias is mina, but I don't know why. she's the hottest girl for me. tzuyu is a close second


Mina is for sure one of my bias wrecker alongside Chaeyoung and Tzuyu


so I assume sana is your fav?
 
 
#6
Nov 29, 2020 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 483
Darkraii said:
harukaisthebae said:


Mina is for sure one of my bias wrecker alongside Chaeyoung and Tzuyu


so I assume sana is your fav?


Haha yep! She's just so amazing in so many ways <3


╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗


╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

 
#7
Nov 30, 2020 3:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 179
sana!!sana!!sana!!sana!!sana!!
like sana is my favourite but i love all of them
 
#8
Nov 30, 2020 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 483
pierrotdoll said:
sana!!sana!!sana!!sana!!sana!!
like sana is my favourite but i love all of them


Yes X10000 (ಥ﹏ಥ) I could literally go on and on about her. Haha I didn't know your bias was Sana! That's so fun :>


╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗


╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

 
#9
Dec 3, 2020 2:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 290
Why do people like Sana and Tzuyu most!!! Momo is cutest and best to me. Her dance skill is awesome >.<
The Newbie Club💙🖤💙🖤"The Greatest Pokemon Trainer in the world, That is me"- Blue oak
[center]

 
Dec 3, 2020 3:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 483
PokemonFan_123 said:
Why do people like Sana and Tzuyu most!!! Momo is cutest and best to me. Her dance skill is awesome >.<


Haha I love Sana cause she's an amazing performer and has a lot of charisma! She's also so genuine and nice <3

But yes Momo's dancing skill is no joke. One of the best dancers in kpop imo


╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗


╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

 
Dec 3, 2020 3:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 290
harukaisthebae said:
PokemonFan_123 said:
Why do people like Sana and Tzuyu most!!! Momo is cutest and best to me. Her dance skill is awesome >.<


Haha I love Sana cause she's an amazing performer and has a lot of charisma! She's also so genuine and nice <3

But yes Momo's dancing skill is no joke. One of the best dancers in kpop imo


hmm, but I think Lisa is the best female dancer in K-pop. She is my most favourite K-pop idol no cap
The Newbie Club💙🖤💙🖤"The Greatest Pokemon Trainer in the world, That is me"- Blue oak
[center]

 
Dec 3, 2020 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 483
PokemonFan_123 said:
harukaisthebae said:


Haha I love Sana cause she's an amazing performer and has a lot of charisma! She's also so genuine and nice <3

But yes Momo's dancing skill is no joke. One of the best dancers in kpop imo


hmm, but I think Lisa is the best female dancer in K-pop. She is my most favourite K-pop idol no cap


I'd say up there for me is Momo, Lisa, and Chaeyeon from Izone


╔════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╗


╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

 
Dec 3, 2020 3:47 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1703
Mine is Dahyun! I love rappers in KPOP and she's was my first bias too!
 
Dec 3, 2020 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 290
HelProcks said:
Mine is Dahyun! I love rappers in KPOP and she's was my first bias too!
HelProcks said:
Mine is Dahyun! I love rappers in KPOP and she's was my first bias too!


Dahyu was my past bias
The Newbie Club💙🖤💙🖤"The Greatest Pokemon Trainer in the world, That is me"- Blue oak
[center]

 
 
Dec 4, 2020 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 78
tzuyu because i'm also taiwanese :)
 
Dec 4, 2020 8:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 588
I'm not a 8 year old retarded gay baby so I don't know who these people are
but paypal me 10 dollars and I'll vote for whichever one you want to give an extra vote to
 
Dec 5, 2020 1:40 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 109
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
I'm not a 8 year old retarded gay baby so I don't know who these people are
but paypal me 10 dollars and I'll vote for whichever one you want to give an extra vote to

damn, you really do sound like a 8 year old retarded gay baby cause no one thinks you vote is worth anything

Yuki is a hoe
 
Dec 5, 2020 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 447
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
I'm not a 8 year old retarded gay baby so I don't know who these people are
but paypal me 10 dollars and I'll vote for whichever one you want to give an extra vote to


that was very specific...is that your fetish bruh?