Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2020 7:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The beginning was similar to the previous episode: yummy food in Osaka then not funny comedy show.
But well it was nice for them to discuss with professionals I guess, especially the one who mixes dance with comedy.
Too bad that Fubuki seems to be depressed or something like that
Nov 29, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2017
The Osaka trip continues for the main quad, with more yummy food and crow-like comedy that never sticks the landing. Mafuyu sure LOVES Takoyaki.

Another Osaka comedy venue with the same unfunny results for show, I'd cringe if this "educational" visit was worth it for them.

A professional ballet dancer who gave up her ballet dreams to be a comedian, and incorporating her other skillsets for the comedic effects, this is what I like about comedians in general (that are not just talk alone). Same goes for Spike's Shiho and Haruna who really incorporates their daily life for comedy, it just feels so natural.

Fubuki showing off her hidden concerns though...something is definitely on her mind. And to pit against seniors with that much experience, you girls better work your best to deliver.
Nov 29, 2020 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
Fubuki got her own hidden problems, this might be the main obstacle during their next performance. Mafuyu needs to notice and help her as soon as possible.
The main characters also learn a lot during this trip, hope that they will have a great performance in the future.

Kuromon Ichiba, Osaka Castle, Namba, Dotonbori. I missed those places. Kuromon Ichiba has a lot of delicious foods especially seafood. There is also a nice and delicious ramen shop located in front of Namba Grand Kagetsu too.

Mafuyu eating takoyaki after came back from Osaka every day? lmao. She really really loves it.

何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 29, 2020 10:54 AM

Mar 2019
The Osaka trip was really helpful and they learned a lot as well. Also they got the chance to meet some new people.

But the woman has a point, do something you only can do and combine those. She did it and it works perfectly.
Nov 29, 2020 8:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another fun trip at Osaka for the girls with a lot of a nice Takoyaki scene. Seriously, Mafuyu seemed to be a hungry girl at the entire time. Its not that i don't like it, its just, well, make me hungry too!

They visited another comedy show, and decided to created a little conversation, an interview, to let them learnt much from those woman comedian. The excitement indeed coming from those lady, she really loved doing something differ, no matter what the others talk behind her. As she already mentioned, everyone need their own strength, like herself and her ballet moves, the girls need to find their own uniqueness too.

Its looked like Fubuki still brought her gloominess way far to her home. Even after reaching a nice conversation with those two senior comedian, that seemed to be the same class of era as Tomita senpai. Everything must be so rough for those young lady to begin with their idealism. I just hope its not ended up with a sad route, like breaking up or else. Instead, its just a way of her to made up her mind to be more attached to the comedian industry. So, lets see the next to see the outcome!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 30, 2020 11:59 PM

Oct 2017
Didn't get the gags at all but the SoL part was quite relaxing and cute.
Dec 1, 2020 8:45 AM

Sep 2012
just like spike girls said, they need to talk things out. but so far, fubuki seems more being pulled around, hope they talk things out properly about what's their aim because it can't be one sided
Feb 18, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2015
Combining ballet with stand-up comedy, pretty unique combination.

Key element as duo is to talk about their problems, I guess whats we all know whats gonna happen in the next few episodes seeing that Fubuki seems a bit sad lately

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 27, 2020

16 by Lolicon »»
Feb 25, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 6 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 15, 2020

10 by Muow »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 4 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 1, 2020

11 by Muow »»
Dec 14, 2022 10:54 PM

Poll: » Maesetsu! Episode 1 Discussion

MrAwesome2018 - Oct 7, 2020

34 by Muow »»
Dec 13, 2022 8:05 AM

» Why Does This Have A Low Rating?

Roderick24_ - Nov 26, 2022

2 by KayKimii »»
Nov 27, 2022 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.