Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2020 7:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This Yuji and Mahito fight is reaching is reaching its peak.

I'm actually impressed by both characters' fighting abilities this chapter. Mahito is probably reaching his limit, or at least from what he's shown.
Nov 29, 2020 8:29 AM
Apr 2014
Hmm does that mean Yuji can now activate Black Flash on his whim?
Nov 29, 2020 8:37 AM

Mar 2016
This fight is too stretched out. It has been going on for 11 chapters now, and those fit into a single volume.

Mahito vs yuji has it's peak when todo shows up, but then todo got screwed and it turned back to one vs one. Then when i thought things might get wrapped up in this chapter, nope. It's another peak that lost it's steam because they ended up throwing punches. Dont get me wrong, i still like this kind of development for the main character and his nemesis, but the focus has been put too much into this endless brawl and not other things that can freshen things for a bit.

Now i'm really hoping next chapter is the conclusion to their fight.
Nov 29, 2020 8:44 AM

Aug 2019
This, this is one the reason I really i enjoy this shit, that choreography. I can feel how fluid the battle is

I can't decide my favorite panel but for the moment I prefer this detail

Nov 29, 2020 8:50 AM

Mar 2015
the fight till the end!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 29, 2020 9:11 AM

Feb 2019
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the choreography in these fight panels. Shit feels so fluid and realistic, makes following fights a lot more enjoyable.
Nov 29, 2020 9:25 AM

Feb 2011
Yuji is just getting started, some mcs just reach this point right away in the first chapters of a series(not dissing btw every series is their own thing, just saying), but it took a long time for him to be this strong and for us to see him confident like this. Can't describe my satisfaction over this lol. His posture and expressions in this chap>

I know some people call akutami's fights confusing sometimes but i personally like to spend several minutes reading a chapter rather than just chew easy drawings. That's just me, the fight was dope. And i probably missed something so i will comeback to the chapter later..lmao

It seems we might finally move over from this confrontation after next chapter finally, i miss the other characters..
Nov 29, 2020 10:58 AM
May 2016
I thought this chapter was meant to be the climax of this arc but it's stiiiiiiiiiill goiiiiiiiing...... Come on man, just get it over with.
I'm gonna predict that Gojo gets released as the only person watching the prison was about to be smashed, it's like they're deliberately keeping our attention off of that to forget its happening so when he gets free its a bigger surprise. Mahito will sense he has been freed and will run away immediately so that he can remain the big bad for a while longer because I simply don't see any plausible way for Yuji to win this fight without some cheese that ruins the story.

This has been my favourite manga for some time now and this arc has started to put me off. I need it to just end please.
Nov 29, 2020 1:14 PM

Feb 2014
I'm bored from this fight already
Nov 29, 2020 1:27 PM

Oct 2019
I feel like this has been stretching out for so long and the only thing we're seeing on mc's part is just reusing the same old same old.. I wish Gege would throw in something fresh for the mc ig

Also, there's still so much unresolved issues in this arc but at the same time it's been going on for almost 50 chaps.. this whole thing is starting to feel brutal on me as the reader rather than the characters
Nov 29, 2020 7:02 PM

Oct 2017
The fight choreography was good but it's being dragged out tbh.
Nov 29, 2020 10:42 PM
Sep 2020
Very disappointing chapter. This arc has been dragging badly and unlike most Shonens the main villain is the one with all the plot armor. We all know Gojo is gonna be saved so what’s the point of dragging on. If Yuji beats Mahito it’s BS and a ass-pull but Mahito constantly surviving death and having this transformation on the brink off defeat is just dumb and it’s really killing this arc which started off well but ever since Nobara got injured it’s honestly gone to shit. Yuji has def been the best part of this arc with his well-handled development but honestly besides that this arc is just fights on top of fights with some gruesome moments for shock value. Btw this doesn’t only apply to JJK it applies to MHA and CSM as well.
HamAndBaconNov 29, 2020 10:56 PM
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Nov 30, 2020 5:14 PM

Apr 2013
Mahito better die soon, these past few chapters are dragging what was a great Arc. And the pacing/chapter cutoff is still shit but thats always the case with JJK.

HarryDigsAnime said:
Also, there's still so much unresolved issues in this arc but at the same time it's been going on for almost 50 chaps.. this whole thing is starting to feel brutal on me as the reader rather than the characters

Exactly. Many Jujutsu sorcerers were badly wounded and we dont know what happened to them, no clue what Geto is up to with trapped Gojo.. also what are the “higher ups” doing? And tbh knowing the pace of this manga I feel like we’ll get a few panels to go over the thousands of dead humans in Shibuya and the repercussions and then move on to something else right away.
KneelBeforeMeNov 30, 2020 5:20 PM
Dec 1, 2020 3:45 AM

Jun 2020
I hope Todou is ok, is Yuji able to control black flash now, he's probably that first Jujutsu sorcerer that can do that.

As always the double art is amazing.
Dec 1, 2020 10:10 AM

Mar 2019
HamAndBacon said:
Very disappointing chapter. This arc has been dragging badly and unlike most Shonens the main villain is the one with all the plot armor. We all know Gojo is gonna be saved so what’s the point of dragging on. If Yuji beats Mahito it’s BS and a ass-pull but Mahito constantly surviving death and having this transformation on the brink off defeat is just dumb and it’s really killing this arc which started off well but ever since Nobara got injured it’s honestly gone to shit. Yuji has def been the best part of this arc with his well-handled development but honestly besides that this arc is just fights on top of fights with some gruesome moments for shock value. Btw this doesn’t only apply to JJK it applies to MHA and CSM as well.

Honestly I don't think Gojo will be saved at all. This is supposed to represent a turning point in the world of Jujutsu Sorcery where Gojo is no longer around. Very similar to All Might in my hero. It also wouldn't be an asspull if Yuji were to defeat Mahito using Sukuna's cursed technique as he has used black flash many times to heighten his strengths AND we actually got part of his technique explained this arc. What will be annoying though is if Mahito lives again by being saved by Geto or if someone like Yuuta just comes to save Yuji.
Dec 1, 2020 10:49 AM

May 2020
This arc's continuance is a waste and SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Mahito got stronger *facepalm
Dec 1, 2020 1:20 PM
Sep 2020
ZedelPilfer said:
HamAndBacon said:

Honestly I don't think Gojo will be saved at all. This is supposed to represent a turning point in the world of Jujutsu Sorcery where Gojo is no longer around. Very similar to All Might in my hero. It also wouldn't be an asspull if Yuji were to defeat Mahito using Sukuna's cursed technique as he has used black flash many times to heighten his strengths AND we actually got part of his technique explained this arc. What will be annoying though is if Mahito lives again by being saved by Geto or if someone like Yuuta just comes to save Yuji.
Gojo will get saved it’s pretty obv cuz he’s the main who will beat the big tough bad guy. Also, Mahito doesn’t die thanks to plot.
Dec 1, 2020 1:32 PM

Mar 2019
HamAndBacon said:
ZedelPilfer said:

Gojo will get saved it’s pretty obv cuz he’s the main who will beat the big tough bad guy. Also, Mahito doesn’t die thanks to plot.

I thought it was pretty clear he wouldn't be saved. Gojo was never suppose to beat the big bad guy, he exists to raise and educate the powerful new generation who will be able to run the Jujutsu World even if he isn't there. I can see Gojo coming back later in the story for some reason but for now, he definitely is gonna be gone for a while.
Dec 1, 2020 1:54 PM
Sep 2020
ZedelPilfer said:
HamAndBacon said:

I thought it was pretty clear he wouldn't be saved. Gojo was never suppose to beat the big bad guy, he exists to raise and educate the powerful new generation who will be able to run the Jujutsu World even if he isn't there. I can see Gojo coming back later in the story for some reason but for now, he definitely is gonna be gone for a while.
This whole fight has kinda ruined the arc. I still put the Gojou’s Past Arc over this.
HamAndBaconDec 1, 2020 1:58 PM
Mar 20, 2021 6:59 AM
Jan 2011
ZedelPilfer said:
HamAndBacon said:

Yea I think he'll come back eventually but the other characters are going to have to manage on their own and get to his level (mostly Megumi and Yuuji) to save him probably, I'm betting toward the end of the series
Apr 27, 2021 4:44 AM

Oct 2014
ultimate Mahito has a tail! cute
Nov 9, 2021 8:14 PM

May 2015
Damn, so much whining in this thread.

Dec 3, 2021 5:15 AM

Jun 2019
Both of our fighters are going all out. It's just waiting to happen at this point.
Mar 29, 2022 9:23 AM

Jul 2021
This is probably one of the best chapters from the Shibuya Arc. It feels like their final battle is about to come to an end: The choreography, the angle, and each and every panel has an exaggerating feel to it and I hope the animation implementation will also elevate these panels into another whole level. Mahito is going wild with his current transformation and experience with the black flash technique and things are about to heat up between him and Itadori :o. Mahito made a shockwave for his first move and Itadori is using his flexible kick, how impeccable of him. Itadori was able to parry Mahito's punch and counter with an uppercut to his body. However, Itadori's cursed energy infused punch deals absolutely zero damage. Eventually Itadori hit Mahito with a Black Flash after Mahito activated Domain Expansion. “You and I still got a lot left in the tank” I swear if Mahito’s VA nails this statement- Anyways looks like Itadori focuses on charging his cursed energy for a max power Black Flash and I wonder what effect will that took to Mahito, who will the end of the battle, Mahito or Itadori? Only time can tell. And again, I love this chapter. The author is definitely doing a great job with storyboarding the progression of this best arc of all time in JJK.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 15, 12:18 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing fight full of energy!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - 10 hours ago

5 by jas-samaaa »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Yesterday, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.