Forum Settings
Forums

If you could build a harem of the same gender, who would they be?

New
Nov 28, 2020 9:49 PM
Jul 2020
I'm a dude, so I would pick SAO Kirito, GGO Kirito, and wheelchair Kirito. There were other forms of Kirito that I would have picked, but these ones took the cake.
Nov 28, 2020 9:56 PM
Jul 2018
What is it with you and same genre questions?
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession towards Kirito.
Cmon man he's just a drawing.
Nov 28, 2020 9:57 PM
Feb 2018
swannyandquags said:
I'm a dude, so I would pick SAO Kirito, GGO Kirito, and wheelchair Kirito. There were other forms of Kirito that I would have picked, but these ones took the cake.

wtf. but i would go Inosuke from Demon Slayer, Naofumi from Shield Hero, Sakuta from Bunny Girl Senpai, Keima from TWGOK and Saika from Oregairu
Nov 30, 2020 2:58 AM

Aug 2018
swannyandquags said:
I'm a dude, so I would pick SAO Kirito, GGO Kirito, and wheelchair Kirito.

wheelchair kirito as part of a harem?

what?

Nov 30, 2020 5:04 AM

May 2016
if i could, i wouldn't, but if i had to, prolly like all the traps
Nov 30, 2020 5:09 AM

Nov 2018
i just wouldnt
sorry but no

just no

im all about the cooch
Nov 30, 2020 5:11 AM

Aug 2010
Misaki from Maid-sama, Nanako from Senryuu Shoujo, Hitomi from Irozuku Sekai no Ashita, Hatshepsut from Blue Eye of Horus, Alice Nakiri form Food Wars, Miku from Quintuplets and Sonia from Danganronpa 2.
Nov 30, 2020 5:12 AM

May 2020
Nobody. Wondering why? Because I'm not gay.
Nov 30, 2020 5:15 AM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Since I'm gay, this question is my chance to shine. Inuyasha, Koyomi (Monogatari), Glenn (Walk on Water), Lancer (Fate/Zero), Lancer (Fate/Stay Night), Ushijima (Haikyuu) and Akihiko (Given)

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Nov 30, 2020 5:22 AM

Jun 2020
horridhendy said:
Since I'm gay, this question is my chance to shine. Inuyasha, Koyomi (Monogatari), Glenn (Walk on Water), Lancer (Fate/Zero), Lancer (Fate/Stay Night), Ushijima (Haikyuu) and Akihiko (Given)

Nice,Nice.Thats the spirit! Whats with Gilgamesh, if u watched the fate franchise already isn't he a obvious attractive choice or why isn't he good enough for you?
Nov 30, 2020 5:30 AM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
LLetCC said:
horridhendy said:

Nice,Nice.Thats the spirit! Whats with Gilgamesh, if u watched the fate franchise already isn't he a obvious attractive choice or why isn't he good enough for you?

Sure, I think Gilgamesh is attractive and I get why he's so popular but he's not really my type. Personally, I think the Lancer guys are hotter. I don't know if it's the right word but there's something slightly effeminate about Gilgamesh that I'm not really drawn to (not that there's anything wrong with effeminate guys, just not my thing).

- H E N D Y -
Nov 30, 2020 6:44 AM

Jun 2020
horridhendy said:
LLetCC said:

Sure, I think Gilgamesh is attractive and I get why he's so popular but he's not really my type. Personally, I think the Lancer guys are hotter. I don't know if it's the right word but there's something slightly effeminate about Gilgamesh that I'm not really drawn to (not that there's anything wrong with effeminate guys, just not my thing).

Oh, I think that lancer is a handsome guy too and I like his personality, I can’t disagree hehe.But now you sparked my interest, would you pls elaborate what you find effeminate about Gilgamesh or what keeps you from being drawn to him if u like.
Nov 30, 2020 6:46 AM

Jul 2020
What's up with the same gender topics? Maybe you should consider your sexuality.
Nov 30, 2020 7:08 AM

Jul 2020
^

I would go Shirou, Lancer, Gil, Archer, and maybe best girl Kirei

バンの一味
Nov 30, 2020 7:10 AM

Apr 2020
im a pansexual girl but, Echidna, Morgiana (im sorry zaviccler), Noelle, Clare(claymore), Makise, and DRANGO NINAAAA
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2020 7:12 AM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
LLetCC said:
horridhendy said:

Oh, I think that lancer is a handsome guy too and I like his personality, I can’t disagree hehe.But now you sparked my interest, would you pls elaborate what you find effeminate about Gilgamesh or what keeps you from being drawn to him if u like.

Erm...sure. I feel like treading on eggshells a bit with this one because it's definitely based on a lot of traditional gender norms but I'd say it's a couple of things: Firstly, he does wear a lot of jewellery for a guy. I get that it's meant to look regal and opulent but it does read a little feminine to me, especially because of the type of jewellery he wears. Second, he is definitely more slender than the other Fate guys, he's ripped for sure but his build is smaller and...twinkier? I dunno. Plus, I'm less into blonde guys:)

- H E N D Y -
Nov 30, 2020 7:17 AM

Apr 2015
I'm not gay, but if i choose male anime harem, i would choose:
1. Saiki from Saiki Kusuo no Psi nan
2. Light from Death Note
3. Lelouch from Code Geass
4. Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket
5. Alibaba from Magi, the Labyrinth of Magic
lswarmrulerNov 30, 2020 7:20 AM

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Nov 30, 2020 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
the closest thing to a male harem that I could build is making it with some of the gems from houseki no kuni. phos, cinnabar, dia, ghost, alex, benito, 86

More topics from this board

» Muskoku Tensei is the antithesis of Evangelion ( 1 2 )

ShuisBased2 - Jan 15

66 by PostMahouShoujo »»
3 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 11 hours ago

38 by Absurdo_N »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - Yesterday

17 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
21 minutes ago

» Anime Clubs in College

Peach_Main - 9 hours ago

9 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
23 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

41 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.