This thread is an established chat thread which contains more "seasoned" chat members and has been continued from here. While newcomers are welcome, please be advised that the thread follows a more specific flow that may not be suitable for every user's preference. If the thread is not to your liking, please try one of the other chat suggestions.
Please observe the following etiquette while chatting: - Attempt to follow the main flow of the thread. You'll fit in with the discussion better if you are contributing to the pre-existing chat, rather than trying to change it.
- If you are participating in a side-chat which disrupts the general conversation, please move this discussion to a private chat (PM/club).
While posting in this thread, please be reminded of the following rules excerpted from the Site & Forum Guidelines.
(I.3) Trolling, abuse, and/or harassment will not be tolerated. This includes:
- hateful content talking about, or aimed at, any MAL users/groups (e.g. idiot, fag, trash, etc.)
- intentionally baiting regulars or newcomers into posting disallowed content
- telling users to "fuck off" or "please go"
- organised group shunning and/or raiding
(I.5) Do not spam on MAL. This includes excessively posting:
- content without any purpose, coherency or relevance whatsoever
- posts designed to obstruct the main flow of the thread
- reaction images/videos and other images with no relevance to the discussion
(I.6) Report rule violations using the Report links on each post in the thread and include a link to the message ID#, if possible. Do not attempt to address or correct the situation yourself.
I did some dungeons with my friend and wow players make it painful. We had a tank that stood in the poison puddles in the zuldazar dungeon and never moved like 10 times in a row until we finally quit after going through 3 healers.