Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 27, 2020 9:13 AM
Nov 2017
Not a terrible episode but I was really hoping Tenchi would finally make a move and be a man and take the girls as his wives. He needs to get over the earthling bullshit and man up. They all want his babies and he basically gets to be with gods and the most beautiful women in that universe. I still can’t figure out why Fuku can talk but Ryouki can’t as the original. Fuku really looks like a beautiful maybe 17 year old with huge oppai like her counterparts in the harem
Nov 28, 2020 10:30 AM
Oct 2016
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Not a terrible episode but I was really hoping Tenchi would finally make a move and be a man and take the girls as his wives. He needs to get over the earthling bullshit and man up. They all want his babies and he basically gets to be with gods and the most beautiful women in that universe. I still can’t figure out why Fuku can talk but Ryouki can’t as the original. Fuku really looks like a beautiful maybe 17 year old with huge oppai like her counterparts in the harem
Did you miss the opening scene! It was implied that they did it. ALL OF THEM!
Nov 28, 2020 2:20 PM
Aug 2020
yeah, that twinkling? the comment on the page got it right.That there is an afterglow.

All of them...

All night long

So, some points.

Somewhat coincidentally, just the day before I was reading the machine translation of the part of Paradise War where Palty goes beserk. Miron hit her in the face with mud and she attecked everyone. Odd that Miron didn't remember that she got the worst out of it that time. Head down in a marsh, unable to breath. It was also at that lake.

Jovia's story is still a mystery.

The girls all fight similar to what is described in Paradise War. Dird is unrefined and fights like an animal. Alea is a maksman who sucks at close combat. They got a little loose with Apuesta. Early in the novels, she starts off so shy she uses her abacus/computer to speak, but a trap is her Guardian's weapon (she's a Ringo type, a reseller of used items and an excellent accountant). And Palty studies ancient Jurai martial arts.
and yes, Shou's biggest talent is never losing at Janken.
Seina does that exact thing with another sub in the novels, sucks it up and beaches it on the mainland.

FINALLY! Where you been Katsuhito? That conversation is all new stuff. Unfinished business from the novels, which only dealt with the space pirates, not the recurrent attempts at Earth factions trying to get to the island.

Cat faeries! minor characters from the Renza arc. They have a hive mind and are gossipy, but good. They help the Renza forces in the Pirate battles.

Yomotsuookami...
according to the GXP translator, it is Kiriko's mecha, which he used the name "Charon Wolf" for. It's the Sekijin Washu made for Kenshi, it originally looked like one, with the big bulb in its chest, but it takes on the properties of the mechs it defeats.

...I thought for sure Tennyo was going to belly flop in the water.

Nonsuch_NedNov 28, 2020 2:58 PM
Nov 29, 2020 7:59 AM
Nov 2017
Ligerleon89 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Did you miss the opening scene! It was implied that they did it. ALL OF THEM!

I hope ur right but Tenchi seems like the kind of guy who would want to be married first so it’s hard to believe a virgin could physically handle what 8 beautiful females that all have incredible sexual prowess in the looks department. There all virgins too even though the goddess has had a kid it wasn’t through sex
Nov 29, 2020 1:16 PM
Aug 2020
L-Mo-Reppin said:

I hope ur right but Tenchi seems like the kind of guy who would want to be married first so it’s hard to believe a virgin could physically handle what 8 beautiful females that all have incredible sexual prowess in the looks department. There all virgins too even though the goddess has had a kid it wasn’t through sex

"That was 20,000 years ago that I had a husband. I am still very young. And I'm lonely, come bedtime... Ah! I'm so embarrassed!"

forgetting an episode?

Never forget, Tenchi is making it with Mihoshi, and her great-great grandmother (and since the 11th GXP novel, Mihoshi knows it too
... and Ryoko was made with her egg. Ryo-Ohki too, I think, if it was like Fuku, originally grown on her body... and then fused with two of Tenchi's pet to make the first cabbit (1st gen was only a ship/crystal)
...plus two aunts.
even Noike is partially a creation of Washu (female Kagato) and a clone of another Relative... his, great great aunt.

I have to figure that Tenchi has made peace with these kinks.
Nonsuch_NedNov 30, 2020 5:18 AM
Nov 30, 2020 2:53 PM
Nov 2017
Nonsuch_Ned said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

"That was 20,000 years ago that I had a husband. I am still very young. And I'm lonely, come bedtime... Ah! I'm so embarrassed!"

forgetting an episode?

Never forget, Tenchi is making it with Mihoshi, and her great-great grandmother (and since the 11th GXP novel, Mihoshi knows it too
... and Ryoko was made with her egg. Ryo-Ohki too, I think, if it was like Fuku, originally grown on her body... and then fused with two of Tenchi's pet to make the first cabbit (1st gen was only a ship/crystal)
...plus two aunts.
even Noike is partially a creation of Washu (female Kagato) and a clone of another Relative... his, great great aunt.

I have to figure that Tenchi has made peace with these kinks.

Yea I understood that but in Japan it’s ok to marry a cousin so I guess past generations don’t count either. And tbh now that I’ve read citrus and seen two step sisters get married I have to admit that incest doesn’t seem like an issue there lmao
Dec 1, 2020 6:43 AM
Aug 2020
L-Mo-Reppin said:

Yea I understood that but in Japan it’s ok to marry a cousin so I guess past generations don’t count either. And tbh now that I’ve read citrus and seen two step sisters get married I have to admit that incest doesn’t seem like an issue there lmao

I find Citrus a bit funny because, although Japan is a little lax on of some familiar relations (1st cousins), Citrus depicts one that most countries, including the U.S., have no problem with. The U.S. has no problem with mature step-siblings getting married. they're not blood-related, they are of consenting ages, but Japan, as I understands it, outright outlaws it.

As for Tenchi, they definitely have an understanding. Hell, they were trying to set up half-siblings and Yosho DID marry his first cousin (Kasumi). His other marriage to Airi is probably the healthiest marriage in the series.

One of the lesser known back stories stories I recently discovered and found a little funny is that Mitoto's husband came from outside of the Kuramitsu clan, he was just regular military, so before he could marry Mitoto, he had to be adopted into the family before he could.... marry one of them.
May 27, 2021 7:58 PM
Oct 2007
Damn, Tenchis little brothers harem is starting to dwarf his. Seems like half the galaxy is wanting to join
Jun 14, 2022 6:58 AM

Feb 2019
zeroryoko1974 said:
Damn, Tenchis little brothers harem is starting to dwarf his. Seems like half the galaxy is wanting to join
If you haven't seen War on Geminar series, you'll find fun stuff out about Kenshi's harem size :)
The line below is True.
The line above is False.

More topics from this board

» Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 6

L-Mo-Reppin - May 29, 2021

8 by HimeCrycho »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion

BartCreator - Nov 3, 2023

0 by BartCreator »»
Nov 3, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 4 Discussion

Yubisoft - Feb 16, 2023

0 by Yubisoft »»
Feb 16, 2023 1:13 PM

» Will this get a dub?

-ShadowClaw- - Jul 31, 2021

1 by ims-tokyo »»
Aug 16, 2021 3:24 PM

» Do I need to read any manga to understand the 5th season?

ezikialrage - Sep 29, 2020

2 by KiliianSleipnir »»
May 15, 2021 9:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.