Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 22, 2022 9:34 AM

Apr 2011
Feel bad for Bell. But he did the right thing. Plus he isn't alone he as his familia supporting him and Syr comforted him. Time to plan their next move but unfortunately, Finne know their plans.
Apr 16, 2022 11:02 AM

May 2020
Guess no one cares enough about the extermination of Xenos other than the Loki familia, well whatever it's all building up for Bell vs Ais anyways.
Jun 29, 2022 11:05 PM

Jan 2020
I'm afraid the rest of this season is going to begin slowing down considerably now that we're over the major humps.

Loki fucking with Bell was amusing. But, really, anyone who gives Bell a hard time is alright in my book. Bell sucks.

Eh, it might stay interesting after all. Looks like there is about to be chaos in the streets for the next couple episodes. I guess the major issue is just going to be the Loki Familia, the others seem indifferent. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up supporting Bell in some way.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 9, 2022 1:14 AM
Jun 2022
Dude what ep was this? is it really that Ryu is a murderer, to me it looks like she just wants to get revenge on this family that ended her family, she thought she had already eliminated everyone from this family in the past but now she comes across some remaining survivors and wants revenge for her dead family but i hope she has plausible reasons for that post the way she's acting seems to have something very serious even though we don't know and she's hiding it, i hope it will be revealed in the next episodes, i really like Ryu i hope she be cleared and return home to the Hestia Family safe and sound
Oct 15, 2022 2:16 AM

Nov 2020
Xenos and Hestia Familia will now execute their plan!
Nov 12, 2022 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Damn... becoming the most hated person in town is really easy apparently. I mean there are no bigger scumbags than an adventurer who tried to kill a monster by himself? Weird.
Jan 13, 2023 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
Ikelos is exiled.
Hermes and Ouranos.
Hermes visits Bell.
Bell goes to Daedalus st.
Ais and Loki.
Syr wants to walk with Bell.
Syr puts Bell's head on her lap.
Dat confession?

Everybody hateees Bell!!!!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2023 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
It looks like Ais vs. Bell is still gonna happen. I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully, it's not gonna end up as a lame fight.
Apr 10, 2023 10:24 AM
Dec 2020
he will save them i believe in bell
Jul 26, 2023 10:29 AM
Nov 2022
Joder la cosa se pone tensa.
Feb 1, 8:47 PM

Nov 2009
I actually don't think there will be any actual "Ais x Bell" pairing... they just have too much difference in thinking, strength, and mindset of doing things even if they are mostly neutral or supportive of each other.

I think Bell's best "waifu" is Haruhime or Hestia. Maybe Haruhime, cause Hestia can't have actual children.

Also, everyone still hates monster, there's still zero progress in "co-existence" lol... and probably never will. In fact, I think it's gone the reverse, people HATES the monsters even more now. (and the people that are helping monsters are either under order or just favors Bell, they don't give a fuck about the actual monsters themselves) (even the Hestia members, they all just mention helping Bell, not helping the Monsters, only Bell mentioned Monsters)

Especially with Loki familia literally knowing that Bell is a decoy and helping the monsters, they STILL wants to kill the monsters, shows that they don't give a fuck about Bell, Monsters or any reasoning with the monsters or understanding them. JUST KILL, is all Loki familia knows.

Which is to say... the "evil Gods" are actually winning. As their objective is to make people fight each other and weaken each other without letting them actually band together. Since this will prevent any sort of big alliances working together to try and take down the evil Gods.
amlgFeb 1, 9:02 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

181 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 28, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

220 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

120 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

71 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

119 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.