Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2020 4:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, this episode is intense especially for the second half. Compared to the others, we got blood and violence.

It also goes to show that certain characters are willing to do anything to change the past and evade tragedies even if you means altering timelines. Crazy. That being said, I think this epsiode is pretty badass.
Stark700Nov 27, 2020 4:47 AM
Nov 27, 2020 5:28 AM

Apr 2010
That was dark really dark.
Elaina didn't expect that to happen and she didn't take the money either.
Guess her job wasn't what she expected, that again mysterious high paying jobs always carry risks.

The start of this episode was funny with her hunger and the cookies she was eating.
The murder towards the end tho is a different story.
Nov 27, 2020 5:34 AM

Feb 2019
So we finally got to the dreaded episode 9 that the director had been talking about being the heaviest for weeks. Right off the bat, you can tell shit’s about to go down as there’s no OP.

Honestly, all of the twists and the lessons that we learnt this episode were pretty predictable and stopped me from crying. As soon as Estelle started talking about going back to stop Selena from becoming a murderer, it was not only obvious that she’d fail, but that Selena was the murderer. People unfortunately are who they are.

Not only that, but Estelle didn’t know her “friend” as well as she thought she did. She didn’t know how she was being sexually and physically abused, only saw this perfect family facade on the outside, but never knew the truth. Then the irony of her using her memories to kill Selena yet again, basically making the whole trip to the past worthless, sad.

If anything positive came out of this, it was Elaina recognising her own weaknesses and that scene of her crying on the bench was tragic considering her usual calm demeanour 😔 1000/10 Ep.
Nov 27, 2020 5:35 AM

Jun 2012
The candle was a really great metaphor.
Nov 27, 2020 5:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode is really more violent and gore than Higurashi lol
Time travel just to kill your "best friend" once again, that's harsh :/
Nov 27, 2020 5:39 AM

Jan 2014
Once I knew that this week's ep was gonna be dark, I knew something for sure was going go horrible wrong. Was kinda thinking that the other witch was gonna betray her, or turn out to be the actual murder, or something along the lines of messing up with time for her benefit. But we get something still super chilling. Great episode, very dark indeed.
Nov 27, 2020 5:41 AM
Nov 2017
Even though I already knew what was going to happen, I was still very heavy and dark

This ep was a story that nobody won, Selena's future hasn't changed, Elaina left without being paid for the service and with trauma, the witch sacrificed her memories, possibly losing a good part of her personality
Nov 27, 2020 5:42 AM
Jul 2019
Now this was an episode!!!! Nice to see another dark story. This was more gruesome and intense compared to episode’s 3 and 4. The twist near then end was unexpected, and the episode comes to show that some things in the past are left untold and that you can’t change it. The visuals were also fantastic, especially with the scene where Estelle was bombarding Selena with those magic blasts. Seeing Elaina breakdown in the end hit me hard because she felt regret and helplessness knowing that Estelle had learned the awful truth about Selena and that in the end she is just a mere traveler that couldn’t do anything. A stark contrast from her aloof personality who always keeps her cool. Nobody wins in the end. Overall, a 10/10 episode. No, a 1,000,000,000/episode!!! A vast improvement over last week’s episode.
UncleJojoNov 27, 2020 6:41 AM
Nov 27, 2020 5:44 AM

Jul 2017
When an episode shows the "explicit content warning" RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING, you know it's gonna go DARKER THAN BLACK.
C2C Director Toshiyuki Kubooka REALLY HONORING HIS WORDS, the "Kiss of Death".

The Lavender Witch Estelle in search of a helper for her witchcraft work, and where money is guaranteed, AND A HEAP OF MONEY AT THAT, how can Elaina say no?

An episode's worth of blood, gore, and abuse of violence, this is the darkest episode of the series yet. And this 2nd District Murderer Selena being Estelle's childhood friend, and having to execute her, I'm getting cold feet about this whole scenario. The childhood friend that could be saved...with some timeskip magic back to the past to reset things. NOW THAT'S A PLANNED COALITION of endless sacrifice, and needing Elaina's magic for hidden motives, with the traveler's reasoning, let's go to the past.

The 2nd half of 10 years past, and an hour on the clock to fix things for the better...NOT! "History repeats itself" is the best way to sum this episode as a whole, and not even Estelle can save her for such a trickery plot. WELP, Estelle being "stabbed in the back", and drawing Elaina's power for this isn't just enough for a mere execution. No F's to the murderer Selena and pressing F for the betrayed Lavender Witch and the helpless Elaina.

NGL, the darkest episode of such comfy series is always the best episode to flesh a perfect-imperfect world like this.
What a grubby episode to pull off immaculately, and I'm greatly terrified-yet-impressed from start to finish.

The ordinary inexperienced traveler/witch who's unable to do anything...there is no winner this episode that sheds affection for gore.
KANLen09Nov 27, 2020 5:55 AM
Nov 27, 2020 5:44 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
The warning for explicit content at the beginning of this episode was spot on.

This episode is very dark and very gory. Never imagined that the black-hooded robber was Selena the Murderer all along. She has really lost her sanity at her young age. Estelle who believed she could save her best friend....she killed her best friend once again. Elaina was powerless, couldn't resolve this, and there was absolutely no happy ending from this.

Very disturbing episode. I wasn't ready for this week's story at all... I'm still feeling terrified... Now my fingers are feeling numb from typing this text...
Nov 27, 2020 5:45 AM

Sep 2019
Holy shit, this was as dark as they said it would be. This was easily the greatest episode and it heavily effected my score for this show.
Nov 27, 2020 6:01 AM

Dec 2018
More violence gore rape and over the top acting how lovely,so original I have never seen that before. Imo that is something cheap bad anime creators and writers use in lack of good ideas

This anime still have 1/10. And now it cant redeem itself and will get 1 in the end

Nov 27, 2020 6:02 AM

Aug 2013
This was a dark and depressing episode. Even with the warning at the beginning, I wasn't prepared.

Honestly, Selena being the one to kill her parent was a slight surprise for me.

Estelle in the end killed her best friend not only once but twice. And she also lost her memories which is tragic. :(

Nov 27, 2020 6:04 AM
Feb 2019
the ending was perfect because the essence of this anime is a bitter reality and if they regret the ending and go back to even further than 10years to erase the abuse it would be plain.
Nov 27, 2020 6:05 AM

Apr 2014
Dark and very intense episode.
At first, I thought that Estella is the black hood murder but it's turn out to be her best friend Serena. That it makes her kill her best friend for the second time by sacrificing her own memories. That very ttagic and insane.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 27, 2020 6:09 AM

Apr 2017
At first i though this eps will be like origami story from Date A Live .....but i was wrong , her bestfriends is the sus since beginning
SafaruNov 27, 2020 8:05 PM
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Nov 27, 2020 6:11 AM

Feb 2020
Selena is so creepy...
Damn! What a DARK episode,I feel terrible after watched this,but still a very good episode~
Nov 27, 2020 6:14 AM

Nov 2016
The edginess, tho xD Made it honestly not easy to take things seriously.

But I gotta say that the very end of the episode had something in store I hoped to see. The heartfelt acknowledgement and grief of Elaina was something that made up for all the smugness. In fact it's only coherent.
FMmatronNov 27, 2020 6:19 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 27, 2020 6:15 AM

Jul 2020
That scene when young Selena opened her mouth filled with blood gave me goosebumps man. The sound effect and the visuals were good, and it really presented twisted personality of hers too well.

Other thing that I thought was that this is the second time that Elaina cried. First time was when she lost pathetically against her witch sensei, which gave her a thought that she can't do anything and she won't be able to do anything. Yes that same powerlessenss has been shown again when she wasn't able to do anything to stop the other witch from killing her best friend twice. This event would be probably very important for her character development for the future events and circumstances she would encounter, and she could be able to do something different to change one's destiny full of despair.

5/5 for this ep and probably the best ep I've seen form this series. I don't really think there would be better ep than this for a while.
Even if I'm alone, I'll go, even if I want to die.
I can hear your voice, saying I shouldn't die.
Even if it's difficult, even if I cry from loneliness
I can feel warmth from deep inside my heart.

Going round-and-round and flowing, time is ever-changing.
I can't remember what happened anymore, but
If I try and close my eyes, I can hear someone's laughing voice
For some reason, now, that is My Most Precious Treasure.

from Ichiban no Takaramono, by LiSA
Nov 27, 2020 6:15 AM

Sep 2018
Get ready to see this anime downvoted even more, since people can't stand darker themes.

I know that being dark just for the sake of being edgy isn't good, but I don't think this is the case.
Nov 27, 2020 6:20 AM
Nov 2020
This episode was cheap as fuck. There is like no depth to it.

I can kill a person, and I can kill it twice. I don't give a fuck. There is nothing others can do, and others should mind their own business. - Summary of ep 9

Elaina was grieving that she can't save her. The morals say she should have, and there can be a route where she succeeded. But, She couldn't. That is the point. Accept your destiny.

I think there are some eternal sins you pay for every time you do something. Everyone does something wrong it depends on the judge that decides what he should do. Here, that girl's judge was the witch, who came to regret the very picture that she drew out of her memories and was unable to accept her mistake - That's it...

After re-reading, I think my viewpoint is cynical as fuck. Something is lacking with my analysis...

Yeah, Someone can say the girl was trying to come out of the horrible situation she was put into. But, That wasn't the best to come out of it.

Fuck this shit. I am out.
anstar019Nov 27, 2020 6:29 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2020 6:28 AM

Oct 2017
This is why you should never interfere with the past.

Welp braced myself for this when I saw the warning at the start of the episode and yeah it was quite dark and depressing.

Thou the most interesting part of this episode was Elaina's self realisation at the end of the episode. Will she never interfere with others matters in the future anymore after what just happened?
Nov 27, 2020 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
I feel bad for Estelle, she literary put her heart and soul to try repair mistake in the past only to find that it's already too late.
Nov 27, 2020 6:32 AM
Aug 2015
can someone explain me what happened after they get back in present?
Nov 27, 2020 6:34 AM

Sep 2019
Seriously where the heck is my fluffy slice of life anime lol. The title and Key visual were such a big bait.

Quite dark and disturbing episode but it was okay overall. Kinda edgy thou which made it pretty annoying.
anstar019 said:

Fuck this shit. I am out.
Kinda late for that lol.
Nov 27, 2020 6:35 AM

Jun 2016
Nice episode really like it

Nov 27, 2020 6:36 AM
Jul 2019
dai_san_gen said:
Estelle lost her memories and was left in a stupor as a consequence of the spell, and was left traumatized after those events.
Nov 27, 2020 6:42 AM

Aug 2017
This was some really dark shit. Like ya, a High Paying Job comes with High Risks.

Tbh, it was kind of predictable that Selena was the killer of her parents. But damn, to be this broken at such a young age, she must've been through a lot.

Though the one who has lost the most is Estelle.

Nov 27, 2020 6:51 AM
Jul 2019
VenezDoran said:
This was some really dark shit. Like ya, a High Paying Job comes with High Risks.

Tbh, it was kind of predictable that Selena was the killer of her parents. But damn, to be this broken at such a young age, she must've been through a lot.

Though the one who has lost the most is Estelle.
Nothing but pain. So. Much. Pain.
Nov 27, 2020 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
UncleJojo said:
dai_san_gen said:
Estelle lost her memories and was left in a stupor as a consequence of the spell, and was left traumatized after those events.

Correction, the one who got traumatized is Elaina, not Estelle. Estelle using all of her memories about Serena as magic. She can't even remember what she does before.
A note: Although they come back to the present, nothing changes. Estelle magic only can create new branch of timeline, she can't interfere with the original timeline.
Nov 27, 2020 6:58 AM

Dec 2015
I saw the warning at the start of the episode and the lack of an intro song and knew this was gonna be dark but...damn.
Maybe the most brutally harsh episode I have seen from any anime in 2020.
Nov 27, 2020 6:59 AM

Sep 2015
On the bright side, in that new timeline Selena's future victims would have avoided getting killed by her so that's something...
Nov 27, 2020 7:03 AM

Jun 2020
Yea it's slice of life after all, but it's more dark than I expected, I'm speechless. Especially when Elaina didn't take the money and crying cause she can't do anything...
Nov 27, 2020 7:12 AM
Nov 2017

Basically when elaina took off that ring, the witch had nowhere to take magic, so she sacrificed her memories in exchange for magic, when they returned she became apathetic and lost a good part of her personality
Nov 27, 2020 7:20 AM
Nov 2020
Does anyone here think that this episode made you rewind Monogatari right before your eyes?

Eyes bleeding

People collecting omens

losing yourself to the image

And many more.....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2020 7:23 AM

Oct 2018
Selena killing her own parents didn't surprise me one bit to be honest, I suspected it from the very beginning.

But this really was quite dark.
I really feel bad for Eleina, she'll surely be traumatized after this.
I'm curious if this will result in her personality changing a bit?

And also curious what the next episode will be about now. If it's just suddenly back to a random wholesome journey, that's kinda disappointing.
Nov 27, 2020 7:25 AM
Jul 2019
feratul said:
UncleJojo said:

Correction, the one who got traumatized is Elaina, not Estelle. Estelle using all of her memories about Serena as magic. She can't even remember what she does before.
A note: Although they come back to the present, nothing changes. Estelle magic only can create new branch of timeline, she can't interfere with the original timeline.
Thank you for the correction. I knew that too after rewatching this episode, so my mistake.
Nov 27, 2020 7:26 AM

Jun 2019
Holy shit, that was way darker than any other episode so far. I should've taken the warning seriously.
Nov 27, 2020 7:27 AM

Nov 2013
No I'm not surprised with the twist. I was just wondering during the whole episode about "Selena can't be the killer can she?" because I I think it was impossible this little children had something in her to be a serial murder and it actually did. I also wondering how fast the mood swing of Estelle in the sense that the way she cherised the memories of her friendship with Selana for ten years and she just get over it and going into berserk mode in matters of minutes. ah I don't know, I'm just don't really feel it about the execution. These two is just terrible characters.

But I guess the highlight of this episodes is we got to see some development on the characters; this is the first time we see Elaina feels so emotional and useless; she realizes that despite being the prodigy there's a thing she cannot do as a witch (or Human in that sense). "Fact is often stranger from the truth" so I guess the message in this episode is not dealing with any kind of history unless you know the truth which is Estelle don't, and it leads to her doom.

Yeah, I think this is thought provoking episode after the last two lackluster one. But I wish the execution could match with episode 4.
DannyTheDonkeyNov 27, 2020 9:27 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 27, 2020 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
The moment I saw the big sum of gold coins as pay for the job she was about to take I just knew this is gonna be heavy (well the start of the ep already gave us a warning that this was gonna be dark and edgy) when I heard she was planning to travel back in time to save someone, the usual line of ''oh bitch.. you don't mess with time... it tends to always mess back in ways more fcked up than it was before''... and whatdya know, it messed up to the point of not only Estelle losing her memory, but also killing her bestie twice and learning that she never really viewed her as a friend, sure she forgot all of that, but she still lost a huge portion of her character and personality from losing those memories, and to top that off, she traumatized Elaina for probably a few hours (since its Elaina, she will get over this in an instant)
That being said Elaina being petty at the start when Estelle didn't really mean anything with what she said put me off, I like my MC's being cocky but not towards someone that isn't being a dick.. I know she is a narcissist but damn.

EP was alright, nothing really that surprising, I liked Estelle and hope she recovers asap, normally I would be pissed at Elaina for leaving Estelle bleeding like that but she was in shock, most people would have ran without even explaining shit after that.

I want something darker!! come on Majo no Tabitabi, you already started throwing off dark ep! make em darker!
-StrayNov 27, 2020 8:10 AM
Nov 27, 2020 7:48 AM
Jul 2016
I get peoples criticism, maybe they should have put way less emphasis building how they travel back in time and more into them trying to save the girl and show things unravel. Its magic, so just tell us "it's magic" and focus on the story.
Nov 27, 2020 7:49 AM

Oct 2018
By the way, Selena's mother was actually worse than her dad.

"I can't believe it, my husband is sexually abusing (and possibly even raping) our own daughter , who's just a child !
What a little bitch, I'm gonna beat her up!
Nov 27, 2020 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
Intense episode, the final few moments were pretty dark and insane.

When Estelle told her story, I felt really sad for her. I was really hoping they could save Selena, even when the scene where Estelle met Selena after such a long time was very cute and heartwarming.

To be honest, I was curious who the robber. For a second I wondered if they'd pull some kind of disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya styled story with the robber being Estelle herself due to some other reason but when the robber never showed up as Elaina waited, I almost knew that perhaps it was Selena all along and maybe she was broken from the very beginning.
Elaina's initial reaction pretty much confirmed it for me.

Those final few moments were brutal, I felt bad for Estelle needing to resort to killing her best friend or at least the girl she considered her best friend twice, once when she grown up and again when she was knew her as nothing more than a sweet little girl. :(

The real heartbreaking moment for me was when Elaina crying at the very end, lamenting over her own inexperience and powerlessness. Incredibly heartbreaking given her general smug demeanor but in truth, it was a moment that was being built into all this while. I'm curious what kind of effect this encounter will have on her as a traveler.
Nov 27, 2020 7:51 AM

Aug 2014
Yuri-Crusader said:
More violence gore rape and over the top acting how lovely,so original I have never seen that before. Imo that is something cheap bad anime creators and writers use in lack of good ideas

This anime still have 1/10. And now it cant redeem itself and will get 1 in the end

This kind of voiced my opinion.
Thanks.

Seeing the LN, the anime does a good job adaptation it.
Apparently all the rumor or director talk about vol 9 being disturbing was just an exaggeration.

I believe something like Rezero was much more traumatising experience if the violence or gore truly does looking for comparison.

It just lack substance and build up.
This was nothing but a suprise rape and twist + violence.
Very original indeed.
Nov 27, 2020 7:52 AM

Nov 2013
-Stray said:
The moment I saw the big sum of gold coins as pay for the job she was about to take I just knew this is gonna be heavy (well the start of the ep already gave us a warning that this was gonna be dark and edgy) when I heard she was planning to travel back in time to save someone, the usual line of ''oh bitch.. you don't mess with time... it tends to always mess back in ways more fcked up than it was before''... and whatdya know, it messed up to the point of not only Selena losing her memory, but also killing her bestie twice and learning that she never really viewed her as a friend, sure she forgot all of that, but she still lost a huge portion of her character and personality from losing those memories, and to top that off, she traumatized Elaina for probably a few hours (since its Elaina, she will get over this in an instant)
That being said Elaina being petty at the start when Selena didn't really mean anything with what she said put me off, I like my MC's being cocky but not towards someone that isn't being a dick.. I know she is a narcissist but damn.

EP was alright, nothing really that surprising, I liked Selena and hope she recovers asap, normally I would be pissed at Elaina for leaving Selena bleeding like that but she was in shock, most people would have ran without even explaining shit after that.

I want something darker!! come on Majo no Tabitabi, you already started throwing off dark ep! make em darker!

I get the feeling you mistaken Selena witn Estelle.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 27, 2020 7:52 AM

Oct 2020
A dark episode,really make me feel terrified.

No matter how we changed the past,predeterminate future will come at certain time.Having knew this truth in the other stories before,but I still felt sad for Estelle who has killed her best friend twice.

Although they made the past changed,their world won't have a change.It will just form a new timeline which is different from their world.This seemingly meaningless design has unexpectedly become a luck for Estelle.Hope she can live ordinarily without the memory of Selena.
[/url]
Nov 27, 2020 7:54 AM

Apr 2020
Okay folks the first anime in Anime Saturdays, and woah we have a caution warning to childrens this episode?! What the doodles. Well I don't think it's gonna go THAT dark, I've seen Ep.3 & 4. It's all cool.

After finishing the episode: -------we got to talk

This week we have our lovely travelling witch out of money. And right from the get-go, we didn't have an OP, that's a change I see. Anyways Elaina got a coincidental note, help for money.

We meet a fellow witch named Estelle. She wants her help in exchange for a BIG SUM OF GOLD. It was all normal until we get to the depressing story. It was really sad on what happened to Estelle's childhood friend, "The 2nd Street Killer". Really sad and gruesome story. That's why we get a Time Travel Episode.

I never expected it but okay. And then the dark stuff hits in when Estelle actually bleeds herself to slowly activate the Time Travel spell. And when I looked at her shoulder, that is not a sight I expect to see from the show. Now we got back to the past and they only have one hour to prevent the parents murders. Estelle hugging her best friend was really touching, her vow to save her is absolute and on to the mission, she is motivated to do it.

After minutes, Elaina became curious as her link to Estelle is gone. But what unfolds after that is a sickening unravel. The childhood friend was the killer all along!!! Her parents are dead and Estelle is injured. Elaina is shocked. What actually happened is just like Nino from Ep.3, her father sexually abused her and the mother didn't do anything better. Which is why she turned to become a killer. Estelle enraged just straight up slashed her, continuously. Her rage was just too much that she raises her to the sky and her neck was BEHEADED. WHAT A GRUESOME SCENE, HOLY FUCK .

They're back at present day and Estelle was killed by her injuries. At her last moments, having no memories of what happened her, Elaina told her that the killer was a nobody to her...and she passed away. Elaina quickly rushed away, didn't even give shits about the gold.

The last scene is the reason why Elaina is a very interesting character. She is just a travelling witch...but she is insecure and admitted that she did nothing and was left crying in defeat. People should've realize this back in the third and fourth episode. And the ED plays with credits only in a black background.

What a gruesome and heavy episode we got. I didn't even knew that the director for this show was saying that Ep.9 will be the heaviest. And fooled me did. Ep.3 and Ep.4 can't even be compared of what happened to this week. We don't know what will happen to Elaina at this point but dear lord the events this week devastated her...including me.
Nov 27, 2020 7:59 AM

Dec 2007
I kinda saw the twist coming from a mile away, but that execution scene was brutal.
Nov 27, 2020 8:09 AM

Jul 2014
DannyTheDonkey said:
-Stray said:
The moment I saw the big sum of gold coins as pay for the job she was about to take I just knew this is gonna be heavy (well the start of the ep already gave us a warning that this was gonna be dark and edgy) when I heard she was planning to travel back in time to save someone, the usual line of ''oh bitch.. you don't mess with time... it tends to always mess back in ways more fcked up than it was before''... and whatdya know, it messed up to the point of not only Selena losing her memory, but also killing her bestie twice and learning that she never really viewed her as a friend, sure she forgot all of that, but she still lost a huge portion of her character and personality from losing those memories, and to top that off, she traumatized Elaina for probably a few hours (since its Elaina, she will get over this in an instant)
That being said Elaina being petty at the start when Selena didn't really mean anything with what she said put me off, I like my MC's being cocky but not towards someone that isn't being a dick.. I know she is a narcissist but damn.

EP was alright, nothing really that surprising, I liked Selena and hope she recovers asap, normally I would be pissed at Elaina for leaving Selena bleeding like that but she was in shock, most people would have ran without even explaining shit after that.

I get the feeling you mistaken Selena witn Estelle.

Ah snap, my bad HAHAHA.
Nov 27, 2020 8:19 AM

Apr 2020
I didn’t expect it to be so so so dark like wow-
Nina supporter for life💕
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know how long Elaina has been traveling and what age she started

Ninja_inslops - Nov 1, 2021

8 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Apr 19, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2020

243 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 12, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2020

129 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 11, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2020

173 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 9, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

276 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 9, 7:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.