Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Dec 3, 2020 6:25 PM

Noatak-Amon said:
Rashad81 said:
Episode 61: Midnight Train

It looks shit wit is so much better season 3 wit is the proof like the art style and the beautiful vivid colors wit is better and mappa trash

Literally everyone disagrees with you.
Also, it does not look shit, it looks absolutely amazing, and it nails the theme of this season really well. Why the hell are you blabbering on and on about Season 4 art style and colors being worse than Season 3 because they are not as vibrant in every single post? I'll have you know that vibrancy does not necessarily equal good looking images. If anything, vibrant colours would feel downright weird in this season. This is not proof of anything either, since the image quality of this is very poor due to Twitter's compression for all images. Again, nothing looks bad here. The character design looks very detailed and good. The backgrounds are top-notch, and Zeke actually looks like a proper War-Chief with his intimidating look.

So according to you, this image of Zeke is actually better? (and its from season 3 btw): (Spoilers: No way in hell it is)

Dec 3, 2020 7:17 PM

The more I look at it, the more I get Monster vibes it has the colour pallette as Monster and that fits the tone of the series gives it a mature atmosphere to it. Which goes perfectly with this season.

Dec 3, 2020 7:31 PM
keragamming said:
The more I look at it, the more I get Monster vibes it has the colour pallette as Monster and that fits the tone of the series gives it a mature atmosphere to it. Which goes perfectly with this season.

I am actually starting to love the aesthetic they are going for here... The dull look of the atmosphere really fits aot's atmosphere IMO. OMG I love the details

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store