Forum Settings
Forums

Argentina's Army must comply with 1% quota for trans individuals

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 27, 2020 12:44 PM
Jan 2019
Quotas should not exist in an army. While i say this, I also say it should be based on merit. It doesn't matter what you classify yourself as, but as long as you can do the job well you get the job. If someone who just happens to be trans is extremely good at the position, they should get the job
Nov 28, 2020 1:46 PM

Sep 2020
KingShuloxx said:

@PepecaChan Thanks a lot man! I´m glad we have brazilian brothers near us that can understand. I actually got emotional watching that video. But it´s even worse to think that I saw this every day on TV. And it keeps getting worse. I just wish all this can end in peace soon. Really thanks a lot man! Best luck to you brazilian brothers!

I'm afraid that the same is going to happen in Brazil soon. Our president has a lot of limitations but he's well meaning and had good plans and reforms for the country. The problem is that most of those plans are boycotted by both the Supreme Court and Congress and he doesn't have the balls to deal with corrupt judges and congressman.

The media here is claiming that Alberto Fernández did a great job with the lockdown just to oppose the president... they never show the problems that Argentina is facing and the humanitarian crisis that is happening

Hang in there hermano. I have been in Buenos Aires before and I've never been treated so well in my life like I was there. Argentina is one coolest places in South America and we all hope that this nightmare will end

Ghemotoc said:
Blonde, tall, blue eyes, white male with short hair and a disdain for everything darker skinned? Because don't worry, Argentina and Brazil already house a bunch of those.

Here we have Brazil's vice-president, who is a former Army general:

truly an aryan
"This post does not necessarily reflect the views or actual actions of the owner of this profile and was perhaps written only for the purpose of entertainment and/or debate."
Nov 28, 2020 10:18 PM

Sep 2020
as one of the woke, I will say this is pretty cringe.
Nov 29, 2020 12:40 AM

Apr 2013
Well, there's some advantages; you know in case of war bad stuff almost always end up happening when armies are in contact with towns full of foreign citizens for too long. Like.. rape, and such. If they add trans in there, at least there's going to be some kind of gender equality for the rape victims? Maybe.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.