Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
#1
Nov 23, 2020 1:12 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
After thinking for a bit, and researching a bit, i believe this will probably have around the same production quality of the boogiepop 2019 anime for many reasons. First, a lot of what we know of aot happened to boogiepop, boogiepop also had a pre made pv (a great one for that matter which honestly saddens me that we still dont know who directed it), it also had a very hellish schedule and not a ton of freedom (even shingo natsume, the director, confirmed this) and boogiepop also had the character designer, hidehiko sawada, choose NOT to do the chief animation direction. All this made boogiepop, an anime with a ton of potential because of its amazing staff (Thanks to its director, shingo natsume, and animation producer, yuichiro fukushi) very inconsistent with its art and animation. It had quite a lot of moments of great sakuga and genially good animation but it also a lot of stills and deformed designs for time to time.
And thanks to this, i believe aot will probably see the same fate, even thought the staff is, in my opinion, not as good as boogiepop, it has things going for it, for example the art director and background studio are fucking great (100 times better than boogiepop´s), hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action, a great director that certainly cares and tries to do his best when working and matsunaga is, although not as good as fukushi, a pretty good producer (Would love to see if he could get keiichiro watanabe, my favourite animator, on aot but thats more wishfull thinking tbh)
But again this what I BELIEVE, its not confirmed, ITS NOT A LEAK, its me, a random guy on the internet trying to talk about anime production, something i really like to do.
Modified by VP2003boi, Nov 23, 2020 1:16 PM
 
 
#2
Nov 23, 2020 1:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 368
VP2003boi said:
After thinking for a bit, and researching a bit, i believe this will probably have around the same production quality of the boogiepop 2019 anime for many reasons. First, a lot of what we know of aot happened to boogiepop, boogiepop also had a pre made pv (a great one for that matter which honestly saddens me that we still dont know who directed it), it also had a very hellish schedule and not a ton of freedom (even shingo natsume, the director, confirmed this) and boogiepop also had the character designer, hidehiko sawada, choose NOT to do the chief animation direction. All this made boogiepop, an anime with a ton of potential because of its amazing staff (Thanks to its director, shingo natsume, and animation producer, yuichiro fukushi) very inconsistent with its art and animation. It had quite a lot of moments of great sakuga and genially good animation but it also a lot of stills and deformed designs for time to time.
And thanks to this, i believe aot will probably see the same fate, even thought the staff is, in my opinion, not as good as boogiepop, it has things going for it, for example the art director and background studio are fucking great (100 times better than boogiepop´s), hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action, a great director that certainly cares and tries to do his best when working and matsunaga is, although not as good as fukushi, a pretty good producer (Would love to see if he could get keiichiro watanabe, my favourite animator, on aot but thats more wishfull thinking tbh)
But again this what I BELIEVE, its not confirmed, ITS NOT A LEAK, its me, a random guy on the internet trying to talk about anime production, something i really like to do.
sorry if this seems uncluttered but I have no idea what boogiepop even is. Also, hayashi not great at action? Bro have you seen dorohedoro and garo?
 
#3
Nov 23, 2020 1:58 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
JJ_jose said:
VP2003boi said:
After thinking for a bit, and researching a bit, i believe this will probably have around the same production quality of the boogiepop 2019 anime for many reasons. First, a lot of what we know of aot happened to boogiepop, boogiepop also had a pre made pv (a great one for that matter which honestly saddens me that we still dont know who directed it), it also had a very hellish schedule and not a ton of freedom (even shingo natsume, the director, confirmed this) and boogiepop also had the character designer, hidehiko sawada, choose NOT to do the chief animation direction. All this made boogiepop, an anime with a ton of potential because of its amazing staff (Thanks to its director, shingo natsume, and animation producer, yuichiro fukushi) very inconsistent with its art and animation. It had quite a lot of moments of great sakuga and genially good animation but it also a lot of stills and deformed designs for time to time.
And thanks to this, i believe aot will probably see the same fate, even thought the staff is, in my opinion, not as good as boogiepop, it has things going for it, for example the art director and background studio are fucking great (100 times better than boogiepop´s), hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action, a great director that certainly cares and tries to do his best when working and matsunaga is, although not as good as fukushi, a pretty good producer (Would love to see if he could get keiichiro watanabe, my favourite animator, on aot but thats more wishfull thinking tbh)
But again this what I BELIEVE, its not confirmed, ITS NOT A LEAK, its me, a random guy on the internet trying to talk about anime production, something i really like to do.
sorry if this seems uncluttered but I have no idea what boogiepop even is. Also, hayashi not great at action? Bro have you seen dorohedoro and garo?
Boogiepop is an anime, you can watch some of its animation highlights on sakugabooru, but it was ultimately a let down in the animation department. I havent seen garo, but i found the dorohedoro action to be overall mediocre. What i like most from hayashi is his overall direction and storyboards as he is very creative and tends to storyboard most of the episodes of the anime he does. There is this really cool cut in dorohedoro when the camera spins around a car while time passes, and its amazingly done.
 
#4
Nov 23, 2020 1:59 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
i dropped Boogiepop though and nope it will not be worse in terms of AD inconsistency to that anime i believe

for me Boogiepop is even worse than OPM S2
 
#5
Nov 23, 2020 2:12 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
deg said:
i dropped Boogiepop though and nope it will not be worse in terms of AD inconsistency to that anime i believe

for me Boogiepop is even worse than OPM S2
I very much disagree on that as for me OPM2 had a lot more negatives like less cuts of animation that i enjoyed (besides the god aoki) way more inconsistent and that terrible CG and compositing still haunts my dreams to this day, but you dropping boogiepop is very much reasonable.
 
#6
Nov 23, 2020 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 2470
I still don't think they would let such a big anime like aot go to waste
 
 
#7
Nov 23, 2020 2:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 467
Eh ... Definitely not, even SnK's S1 is well ... Better than Buggiepop. Much better.

I suggest thinking the following, why did MAPPA get SnK if they wouldn't be on the committee to prioritize it? Or because MAPPA caught SnK knowing it would not gain anything from it?

Do you really think that if they didn't have the conditions they would get SnK, knowing that the production is delicate?

The official information says that the production is going well, I will believe that until the launch.
 
#8
Nov 23, 2020 2:40 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
z7ProSpyce said:
The official information says that the production is going well, I will believe that until the launch.


“The MAPPA studio was chosen 3 years ago”

This is wrong. This rumor is strongly based on an Japanese interview, in which the anime producers apparently quote at the end that they have been planning this season for 3 years. I am not surprised that many people misinterpreted this, as it is an interview in Japanese. It is basically an interview with producers Tetsuya Kinoshita (Pony Canyon), Kensuke Tateishi (Kodansha) and Toshihiro Maeda (MBS), each representing their company; they are the SNK producers. The fellows mentioned say that they decided to change the anime team during the production of the third season, and most of the studios answered “no” when they were contacted, but in the end MAPPA accepted. Jumping to the end of the interview, they say “3 年 以上 か け て 準備 し て き ま し た の で 、 お 楽 し み に !!”, which means “We have been preparing for more than 3 years, stay tuned !!” That is why many people thought that anime was being made for a long time. Again, this is wrong!

The production committee meets to make decisions about producing something long before production itself begins. Having been planning a final season for 3 years does not mean that it has in the works all this time. It is a very important moment for SNK, a turning point, a lot of changes, of course they had planned to do this for a long time. Gintama stayed from 2015 to 2019 receiving new seasons sequentially, as well as Boku no Hero Academia that wins one season per year. These producers were basically intermittent, that is, when one season was over, they started producing the next. Shingeki is the same case. When it comes to animes, many spaces on the schedule of television channels are decided several years before a premiere, often even before having a team for such production. The production committee does not decide what the anime will be like after they have a staff, as they just plan and invest money. The project will happen, regardless of who is going to produce the animation.

So… NO, MAPPA has not been aware of the SNK for 3 years. The production committee decided at the last minute to change studios, since Wit would no longer produce it. Most studios rejected the proposal because the time until the premiere was surreal. As I mentioned before, they have been planning to release this since the anime came back (S2 2017, S3 2018, S3 Pt2 2019 and S4 2020), and changing now would be a waste of money, so even with production problems the anime will still come out this year (even if it’s his last month!).

https://sakugabrasil.com/en-us/what-to-expect-from-the-final-season-of-shingeki-no-kyojin/
 
#9
Nov 23, 2020 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 411
deg said:
z7ProSpyce said:
The official information says that the production is going well, I will believe that until the launch.


“The MAPPA studio was chosen 3 years ago”

This is wrong. This rumor is strongly based on an Japanese interview, in which the anime producers apparently quote at the end that they have been planning this season for 3 years. I am not surprised that many people misinterpreted this, as it is an interview in Japanese. It is basically an interview with producers Tetsuya Kinoshita (Pony Canyon), Kensuke Tateishi (Kodansha) and Toshihiro Maeda (MBS), each representing their company; they are the SNK producers. The fellows mentioned say that they decided to change the anime team during the production of the third season, and most of the studios answered “no” when they were contacted, but in the end MAPPA accepted. Jumping to the end of the interview, they say “3 年 以上 か け て 準備 し て き ま し た の で 、 お 楽 し み に !!”, which means “We have been preparing for more than 3 years, stay tuned !!” That is why many people thought that anime was being made for a long time. Again, this is wrong!

The production committee meets to make decisions about producing something long before production itself begins. Having been planning a final season for 3 years does not mean that it has in the works all this time. It is a very important moment for SNK, a turning point, a lot of changes, of course they had planned to do this for a long time. Gintama stayed from 2015 to 2019 receiving new seasons sequentially, as well as Boku no Hero Academia that wins one season per year. These producers were basically intermittent, that is, when one season was over, they started producing the next. Shingeki is the same case. When it comes to animes, many spaces on the schedule of television channels are decided several years before a premiere, often even before having a team for such production. The production committee does not decide what the anime will be like after they have a staff, as they just plan and invest money. The project will happen, regardless of who is going to produce the animation.

So… NO, MAPPA has not been aware of the SNK for 3 years. The production committee decided at the last minute to change studios, since Wit would no longer produce it. Most studios rejected the proposal because the time until the premiere was surreal. As I mentioned before, they have been planning to release this since the anime came back (S2 2017, S3 2018, S3 Pt2 2019 and S4 2020), and changing now would be a waste of money, so even with production problems the anime will still come out this year (even if it’s his last month!).

https://sakugabrasil.com/en-us/what-to-expect-from-the-final-season-of-shingeki-no-kyojin/


well what can you do. the committee always don't wanna risk losing money
 
Nov 23, 2020 2:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 467
deg said:
z7ProSpyce said:
The official information says that the production is going well, I will believe that until the launch.


“The MAPPA studio was chosen 3 years ago”

This is wrong. This rumor is strongly based on an Japanese interview, in which the anime producers apparently quote at the end that they have been planning this season for 3 years. I am not surprised that many people misinterpreted this, as it is an interview in Japanese. It is basically an interview with producers Tetsuya Kinoshita (Pony Canyon), Kensuke Tateishi (Kodansha) and Toshihiro Maeda (MBS), each representing their company; they are the SNK producers. The fellows mentioned say that they decided to change the anime team during the production of the third season, and most of the studios answered “no” when they were contacted, but in the end MAPPA accepted. Jumping to the end of the interview, they say “3 年 以上 か け て 準備 し て き ま し た の で 、 お 楽 し み に !!”, which means “We have been preparing for more than 3 years, stay tuned !!” That is why many people thought that anime was being made for a long time. Again, this is wrong!

The production committee meets to make decisions about producing something long before production itself begins. Having been planning a final season for 3 years does not mean that it has in the works all this time. It is a very important moment for SNK, a turning point, a lot of changes, of course they had planned to do this for a long time. Gintama stayed from 2015 to 2019 receiving new seasons sequentially, as well as Boku no Hero Academia that wins one season per year. These producers were basically intermittent, that is, when one season was over, they started producing the next. Shingeki is the same case. When it comes to animes, many spaces on the schedule of television channels are decided several years before a premiere, often even before having a team for such production. The production committee does not decide what the anime will be like after they have a staff, as they just plan and invest money. The project will happen, regardless of who is going to produce the animation.

So… NO, MAPPA has not been aware of the SNK for 3 years. The production committee decided at the last minute to change studios, since Wit would no longer produce it. Most studios rejected the proposal because the time until the premiere was surreal. As I mentioned before, they have been planning to release this since the anime came back (S2 2017, S3 2018, S3 Pt2 2019 and S4 2020), and changing now would be a waste of money, so even with production problems the anime will still come out this year (even if it’s his last month!).

https://sakugabrasil.com/en-us/what-to-expect-from-the-final-season-of-shingeki-no-kyojin/


????????????????? You have serious problems man 😂

Since when did I mention that? !!! 😂

I talked about MAPPA being on the committee and not the interview.

Yes, the studio switch was planned a while ago, but I won't discuss this with you.
 
Nov 23, 2020 2:52 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
z7ProSpyce said:
Eh ... Definitely not, even SnK's S1 is well ... Better than Buggiepop. Much better.

I suggest thinking the following, why did MAPPA get SnK if they wouldn't be on the committee to prioritize it? Or because MAPPA caught SnK knowing it would not gain anything from it?

Do you really think that if they didn't have the conditions they would get SnK, knowing that the production is delicate?

The official information says that the production is going well, I will believe that until the launch.
Oh, of course SnK1 is better than boogiepop, that is very much obvious, and i dont really remember season 1 that well but im pretty sure it looked great (i know the character animation was still lacking but still better than 90 percent of anime shows for sure)

Oh, of course mappa would thought it would gain from it, its AOT for dam sakes, but that doesnt mean that they would choose the best team for it or make the best effort they can, you could even do the exact oposite and say they arent going to put any effort because they already know its gonna give them cash. Being or not in the comittee doesnt really affect the actual quality of the show, just how much mappa will gain from it.

Uh, lets be honest, everyone knows the production is on fire right now, even the producers admitted to it without realizing.
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 2:54 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
z7ProSpyce said:
deg said:


“The MAPPA studio was chosen 3 years ago”

This is wrong. This rumor is strongly based on an Japanese interview, in which the anime producers apparently quote at the end that they have been planning this season for 3 years. I am not surprised that many people misinterpreted this, as it is an interview in Japanese. It is basically an interview with producers Tetsuya Kinoshita (Pony Canyon), Kensuke Tateishi (Kodansha) and Toshihiro Maeda (MBS), each representing their company; they are the SNK producers. The fellows mentioned say that they decided to change the anime team during the production of the third season, and most of the studios answered “no” when they were contacted, but in the end MAPPA accepted. Jumping to the end of the interview, they say “3 年 以上 か け て 準備 し て き ま し た の で 、 お 楽 し み に !!”, which means “We have been preparing for more than 3 years, stay tuned !!” That is why many people thought that anime was being made for a long time. Again, this is wrong!

The production committee meets to make decisions about producing something long before production itself begins. Having been planning a final season for 3 years does not mean that it has in the works all this time. It is a very important moment for SNK, a turning point, a lot of changes, of course they had planned to do this for a long time. Gintama stayed from 2015 to 2019 receiving new seasons sequentially, as well as Boku no Hero Academia that wins one season per year. These producers were basically intermittent, that is, when one season was over, they started producing the next. Shingeki is the same case. When it comes to animes, many spaces on the schedule of television channels are decided several years before a premiere, often even before having a team for such production. The production committee does not decide what the anime will be like after they have a staff, as they just plan and invest money. The project will happen, regardless of who is going to produce the animation.

So… NO, MAPPA has not been aware of the SNK for 3 years. The production committee decided at the last minute to change studios, since Wit would no longer produce it. Most studios rejected the proposal because the time until the premiere was surreal. As I mentioned before, they have been planning to release this since the anime came back (S2 2017, S3 2018, S3 Pt2 2019 and S4 2020), and changing now would be a waste of money, so even with production problems the anime will still come out this year (even if it’s his last month!).

https://sakugabrasil.com/en-us/what-to-expect-from-the-final-season-of-shingeki-no-kyojin/


????????????????? You have serious problems man 😂

Since when did I mention that? !!! 😂

I talked about MAPPA being on the committee and not the interview.

Yes, the studio switch was planned a while ago, but I won't discuss this with you.


did i quoted the wrong statement of yours? i quoted the production going well part

also the chinese animator and episode director says that it takes 6-12 months to make one titan episode but normally it only takes 2-3 months to make an episode according to ANN Answerman

plus that same chinese episode director said they started production only 1 year ago
 
Nov 23, 2020 3:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 467
deg said:
z7ProSpyce said:


????????????????? You have serious problems man 😂

Since when did I mention that? !!! 😂

I talked about MAPPA being on the committee and not the interview.

Yes, the studio switch was planned a while ago, but I won't discuss this with you.


did i quoted the wrong statement of yours? i quoted the production going well part

also the chinese animator and episode director says that it takes 6-12 months to make one titan episode but normally it only takes 2-3 months to make an episode according to ANN Answerman

plus that same chinese episode director said they started production only 1 year ago


I already said, I will not discuss this with you. I said this going "well". "normal" schedule understand!?

I'm relying on official information about covid-19 and other things.

No matter what you say, they don't have a poor schedule that Wit. Bye
 
Nov 23, 2020 3:08 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
z7ProSpyce said:
deg said:


did i quoted the wrong statement of yours? i quoted the production going well part

also the chinese animator and episode director says that it takes 6-12 months to make one titan episode but normally it only takes 2-3 months to make an episode according to ANN Answerman

plus that same chinese episode director said they started production only 1 year ago


I already said, I will not discuss this with you. I said this going "well". "normal" schedule understand!?

I'm relying on official information about covid-19 and other things.

No matter what you say, they don't have a poor schedule that Wit. Bye


lol ok bye nice denial and you like disown your Saluga Brazil community there huh when they debunk that official information about the production from the producers
 
Nov 23, 2020 3:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 101
Please don't start an argument about the production in this thread again, im really tired of this.
 
Nov 23, 2020 3:31 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
Blackkatsu001 said:
Please don't start an argument about the production in this thread again, im really tired of this.


im not the one who mention the world production first though

besides great visual quality is achieve by great talented staff AND great production schedule unless the talent overcompensates for the lack of time
 
Nov 23, 2020 4:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 233
deg said:

also the chinese animator and episode director says that it takes 6-12 months to make one titan episode but normally it only takes 2-3 months to make an episode according to ANN Answerman

plus that same chinese episode director said they started production only 1 year ago


just wondering, is the 6-12months average for one episode (with all other episodes-making going on the same time) considered as production issues? didn't he mention aot workload is much heavier than other anime so it's reasonable and since they started production around one year ago, wouldn't that fit with the planning of 6-12months for one ep?
but of course idk if that one year time just solely used for animations making or including the planning, script writing, storyboards etc.etc.
i am just curious if 6-12 months for one ep is considered a schedule problem as so many people claimed? but the chinese animator seems to see this as normal or perhaps he is just trying to keep fans calm :P
 
Nov 23, 2020 4:48 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
berutoruto said:
deg said:

also the chinese animator and episode director says that it takes 6-12 months to make one titan episode but normally it only takes 2-3 months to make an episode according to ANN Answerman

plus that same chinese episode director said they started production only 1 year ago


just wondering, is the 6-12months average for one episode (with all other episodes-making going on the same time) considered as production issues? didn't he mention aot workload is much heavier than other anime so it's reasonable and since they started production around one year ago, wouldn't that fit with the planning of 6-12months for one ep?
but of course idk if that one year time just solely used for animations making or including the planning, script writing, storyboards etc.etc.
i am just curious if 6-12 months for one ep is considered a schedule problem as so many people claimed? but the chinese animator seems to see this as normal or perhaps he is just trying to keep fans calm :P


well you can read this to form your own conclusion https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2018-03-16/.129066
 
Nov 23, 2020 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 11857
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 508
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol


Lol and I will further add another 500-word reply quoting everyone that said this season would be bad in terms of art/animation.
 
Nov 23, 2020 7:36 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 63389
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol


lol im not gonna join that my bet is in terms of AD consistency anyway and the actual TV show that means overall AD consistency of that
 
Nov 23, 2020 8:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 455
Good luck defending these kind of people when the episodes drops. I'm sure there will be many of these type of people here

https://imgur.com/yPMvIMG.png
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 9:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 494
Bababazooka69 said:
Good luck defending these kind of people when the episodes drops. I'm sure there will be many of these type of people here

https://imgur.com/yPMvIMG.png

Man do you even have a brain that comment is from oct 9 2018 lol I didn't even know what anime he is taking about
 
Nov 23, 2020 9:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 305
VP2003boi said:
the staff is, in my opinion, not as good as boogiepop

'Hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action'
Alright. See you after december 7, after you're proven absolutely wrong. In the meantime you can watch garo - the animation and realise that you're wrong.
Modified by Nik03178, Nov 23, 2020 9:36 PM
 
Nov 23, 2020 9:34 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 3018
Wooooow another one of these shitthreads.You guys don't have anything else better to do than to shit on aot the final season and to shit on mappa huh?If you are so concerned about the animation quality then why don't you join Mappa and fix the animation yourself.You have no idea how these animators are struggling to provide quality entertainment JUST FOR OUR ENJOYMENT and remember this there was no studio willing to take the project EXCEPT MAPPA.I would prefer low quality ending than to have NO ENDING AT ALL.They lose so much of their sleep JUST TO PROVIDE US ENTERTAINMENT.SO STOP SHITTING ON AOT AND MAPPA FOR GOD'S SAKE.
Crunchyroll anime awards should be renamed to Popular anime awards then no one will complain.
 
Nov 23, 2020 9:36 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 3018
Nik03178 said:
VP2003boi said:
the staff is, in my opinion, not as good as boogiepop

'Hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action'
Alright. See you after december 7, after you're proven absolutely wrong.

Yup when the animation quality is good and these shitheads here would all go silent LMAO.
Crunchyroll anime awards should be renamed to Popular anime awards then no one will complain.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 455
Skjilani said:
Bababazooka69 said:
Good luck defending these kind of people when the episodes drops. I'm sure there will be many of these type of people here

https://imgur.com/yPMvIMG.png

Man do you even have a brain that comment is from oct 9 2018 lol I didn't even know what anime he is taking about
That's from aot season 3 episode 11 disscussion thread and even if that comment was from medival era, what's the difference will be when there will be hundreds of people like that guy bitching about art and animation here once the episode drops?
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:06 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 513
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol
Scordolo said:
Wooooow another one of these shitthreads.You guys don't have anything else better to do than to shit on aot the final season and to shit on mappa huh?If you are so concerned about the animation quality then why don't you join Mappa and fix the animation yourself.You have no idea how these animators are struggling to provide quality entertainment JUST FOR OUR ENJOYMENT and remember this there was no studio willing to take the project EXCEPT MAPPA.I would prefer low quality ending than to have NO ENDING AT ALL.They lose so much of their sleep JUST TO PROVIDE US ENTERTAINMENT.SO STOP SHITTING ON AOT AND MAPPA FOR GOD'S SAKE.
wtf you consider anything other than praising mappa as a shitthread he is just saying the situation of aot seems like the situation of boogiepop and this is bot shitposting.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 494
Bababazooka69 said:
Skjilani said:

Man do you even have a brain that comment is from oct 9 2018 lol I didn't even know what anime he is taking about
That's from aot season 3 episode 11 disscussion thread and even if that comment was from medival era, what's the difference will be when there will be hundreds of people like that guy bitching about art and animation here once the episode drops?

Even though people don't consider s3p1 has bad animation same will happen with s4
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:11 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 3018
Reiner_undieable said:
wtf you consider anything other than praising mappa as a shitthread he is just saying the situation of aot seems like the situation of boogiepop and this is bot shitposting.

First of all answer my question,how can anyone judge mappa when the episode didn't even air yet?And yes all these threads who r shitting on Mappa are shitthreads.
Crunchyroll anime awards should be renamed to Popular anime awards then no one will complain.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:12 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 513
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol
this is accually so stupid that will just make the pessimistic ones nitpick and shit on mappa more, there will be some..well not that good eps and then you will see all the pessimistic saying look at this shit quallity, doing this kind of things will make the pessimistic want to shit on mappa just for the sole purpose of triggering the optimistics please when anything drop we don't want any exaggerating rather it is good or bad
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 455
Skjilani said:
Bababazooka69 said:
That's from aot season 3 episode 11 disscussion thread and even if that comment was from medival era, what's the difference will be when there will be hundreds of people like that guy bitching about art and animation here once the episode drops?

Even though people don't consider s3p1 has bad animation same will happen with s4
This time its mappa not wit and i bet you you'll see hundreds of people here bitching about art and animation for every episode.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 494
Bababazooka69 said:
Skjilani said:

Even though people don't consider s3p1 has bad animation same will happen with s4
This time its mappa not wit and i bet you you'll see hundreds of people here bitching about art and animation for every episode.

Let's see I think you and some other I don't wanna mentioned their name only gona do that
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 233
Bababazooka69 said:
Skjilani said:

Man do you even have a brain that comment is from oct 9 2018 lol I didn't even know what anime he is taking about
That's from aot season 3 episode 11 disscussion thread and even if that comment was from medival era, what's the difference will be when there will be hundreds of people like that guy bitching about art and animation here once the episode drops?


lmao very true, imma get my ass out of this forum when the show aired...but perhaps i will just come back to watch the drama & read every 1000+ posts on the thread to kill time until next ep comes XD
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 455
Skjilani said:
Bababazooka69 said:
This time its mappa not wit and i bet you you'll see hundreds of people here bitching about art and animation for every episode.

Let's see I think you and some other I don't wanna mentioned their name only gona do that
Apparently everyone thinks i'm mappa's biggest enemy when i have understood that they will be not responsible if this season got ruined and i will not criticize them heavily.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 11857
Reiner_undieable said:
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol
this is accually so stupid that will just make the pessimistic ones nitpick and shit on mappa more, there will be some..well not that good eps and then you will see all the pessimistic saying look at this shit quallity, doing this kind of things will make the pessimistic want to shit on mappa just for the sole purpose of triggering the optimistics please when anything drop we don't want any exaggerating rather it is good or bad


It's a joke my God I thought it was obvious? Wasn't the 500 word essay not obvious enough? Of course I'm not going to make a thread telling people to apologise.
Bababazooka69 said:
Skjilani said:

Even though people don't consider s3p1 has bad animation same will happen with s4
This time its mappa not wit and i bet you you'll see hundreds of people here bitching about art and animation for every episode.


Including yourself, you are not wrong though, maybe not the animation but the art style, simple because it's different.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 455
keragamming said:
Reiner_undieable said:
this is accually so stupid that will just make the pessimistic ones nitpick and shit on mappa more, there will be some..well not that good eps and then you will see all the pessimistic saying look at this shit quallity, doing this kind of things will make the pessimistic want to shit on mappa just for the sole purpose of triggering the optimistics please when anything drop we don't want any exaggerating rather it is good or bad


It's a joke my God I thought it was obvious? Wasn't the 500 word essay not obvious enough? Of course I'm not going to make a thread telling people to apologise.
Bababazooka69 said:
This time its mappa not wit and i bet you you'll see hundreds of people here bitching about art and animation for every episode.


Including yourself, you are not wrong though, maybe not the animation but the art style, simple because it's different.
Apparently everyone thinks i'm mappa's biggest enemy when i have understood that they will be not responsible if this season got ruined and i will not criticize them heavily.
 
Nov 23, 2020 10:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 891
bu
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol


IMO i think MAPPA has a lightly better schedule than s3 and I belive Mr Cao that production started around a year ago. I think s4 will look around s3p1 lvl with a bit more sakuga cuts (or at least I hope)
 
Nov 23, 2020 11:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 74
Ah...please no I really disliked boogiepop lol

Though to be fair I don’t recall how much of that was because of the animation itself rather than....everything else
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 11:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 494
Krugerman said:
bu
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol


IMO i think MAPPA has a lightly better schedule than s3 and I belive Mr Cao that production started around a year ago. I think s4 will look around s3p1 lvl with a bit more sakuga cuts (or at least I hope)

I think Chinese animator working is completed he is enjoying his life right now
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 11:30 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
Nik03178 said:
VP2003boi said:
the staff is, in my opinion, not as good as boogiepop

'Hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action'
Alright. See you after december 7, after you're proven absolutely wrong. In the meantime you can watch garo - the animation and realise that you're wrong.
Ok fair, my argument is mostly having watched dorohedoro, which i thought the action mediocre, and kakegurui, which wasnt even an action show. I dont even mind watching garo seems like an interesting show
 
Nov 23, 2020 11:45 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
Scordolo said:
Wooooow another one of these shitthreads.You guys don't have anything else better to do than to shit on aot the final season and to shit on mappa huh?If you are so concerned about the animation quality then why don't you join Mappa and fix the animation yourself.You have no idea how these animators are struggling to provide quality entertainment JUST FOR OUR ENJOYMENT and remember this there was no studio willing to take the project EXCEPT MAPPA.I would prefer low quality ending than to have NO ENDING AT ALL.They lose so much of their sleep JUST TO PROVIDE US ENTERTAINMENT.SO STOP SHITTING ON AOT AND MAPPA FOR GOD'S SAKE.
Please stop having this unhealthy mentality. Critecizing a show is not a bad thing and should never be, freedom of speach is a thing. And now, are the animators in a tough situation? Most likely, but that doesnt mean im shitting on them, although i dont love mappa because they did a lot of things i didnt like like listeners and abandoned sacred beasts, does that mean i hate the animators there? Of course not im simply judging their product. And when i said i prefered the boogiepop team to this one is just my simple opinion, as the boogiepop team, is actually my favourite of anime, i pretty much follow everyone that worked on the project on twitter, so its obvious i would prefer that one to this but i very much like the team they have here
Modified by VP2003boi, Nov 24, 2020 12:00 AM
 
Nov 23, 2020 11:54 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
Scordolo said:
Reiner_undieable said:
wtf you consider anything other than praising mappa as a shitthread he is just saying the situation of aot seems like the situation of boogiepop and this is bot shitposting.

First of all answer my question,how can anyone judge mappa when the episode didn't even air yet?And yes all these threads who r shitting on Mappa are shitthreads.
Considering that some of the sakuga comunity also knew boogiepop would also be inconsistent before the first episode droped, its actually something very normal to do, now if im wrong will certainly say that in the future when the series is either mid way or finished
 
Nov 24, 2020 12:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 494
VP2003boi said:
Scordolo said:
Wooooow another one of these shitthreads.You guys don't have anything else better to do than to shit on aot the final season and to shit on mappa huh?If you are so concerned about the animation quality then why don't you join Mappa and fix the animation yourself.You have no idea how these animators are struggling to provide quality entertainment JUST FOR OUR ENJOYMENT and remember this there was no studio willing to take the project EXCEPT MAPPA.I would prefer low quality ending than to have NO ENDING AT ALL.They lose so much of their sleep JUST TO PROVIDE US ENTERTAINMENT.SO STOP SHITTING ON AOT AND MAPPA FOR GOD'S SAKE.
Please stop having this unhealthy mentality. Critecizing a show is not a bad thing and should never be, freedom of speach is a thing. And now, are the animators in a tough situation? Most likely, but that doesnt mean im shitting on them, although i dont love mappa because they did a lot of things i didnt like like listeners and abandoned sacred beasts, does that mean i hate the animators there? Of course not im simply judging their product. And when i said i prefered the boogiepop team to this one is just my simple opinion, as the boogiepop team, is actually my favourite of anime, i pretty much follow everyone that worked on the project on twitter, so its obvious i would prefer that one to this but i very much like the team they have here

If you want freedom to speak you can post that comment in other threads it is not necessary to create a thread related to this boogiepop shit
 
Nov 24, 2020 3:11 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
Skjilani said:
VP2003boi said:
Please stop having this unhealthy mentality. Critecizing a show is not a bad thing and should never be, freedom of speach is a thing. And now, are the animators in a tough situation? Most likely, but that doesnt mean im shitting on them, although i dont love mappa because they did a lot of things i didnt like like listeners and abandoned sacred beasts, does that mean i hate the animators there? Of course not im simply judging their product. And when i said i prefered the boogiepop team to this one is just my simple opinion, as the boogiepop team, is actually my favourite of anime, i pretty much follow everyone that worked on the project on twitter, so its obvious i would prefer that one to this but i very much like the team they have here

If you want freedom to speak you can post that comment in other threads it is not necessary to create a thread related to this boogiepop shit
uhhh sorry i guess? I didnt know i couldnt do it for some reason
 
Nov 24, 2020 5:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 96
AAAH YES,finally when i thought these shitty threads are over,an another one!
 
Nov 24, 2020 5:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 61
The thing that worries me the most is that the anime starts in 12 days, and we know nothing about it yet. We know more about some anime that starts more seasons away than this one. This just screams production issues, but I hope that I'm wrong.
 
Nov 24, 2020 6:24 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 148
kageyomob said:
AAAH YES,finally when i thought these shitty threads are over,an another one!
I honestly dont find this shitty tho, dont get me wrong im also not a fan of people insulting each other for no reason, but i genuinely like to talk about anime production with people, you dont have to like too, but considering that the general/leaks is already at 1000 replies there has to be someone here that also likes it

Repity said:
The thing that worries me the most is that the anime starts in 12 days, and we know nothing about it yet. We know more about some anime that starts more seasons away than this one. This just screams production issues, but I hope that I'm wrong.
Although that does seem worrying,i do believe others seasons also had just one pv for each, and most if not all were pre made like this one, its just that most footage from those pvs were then reused in the actual show, if this will be the same for this season im not sure but i do believe its likely for some parts of the pv to be reused at least.
 
Nov 24, 2020 10:05 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 467
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol


Great idea! I'll be there, believe me ✌️
 
 
Nov 24, 2020 10:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 467
VP2003boi said:
Nik03178 said:

'Hayashi is, although not amazing at doing action'
Alright. See you after december 7, after you're proven absolutely wrong. In the meantime you can watch garo - the animation and realise that you're wrong.
Ok fair, my argument is mostly having watched dorohedoro, which i thought the action mediocre, and kakegurui, which wasnt even an action show. I dont even mind watching garo seems like an interesting show


Watch Garo! Please. Watch Garo: Honoo no Kokuin 🙏
 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

Preview MangaManga Store