Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Dec 26, 2020 6:20 AM

DeadlyRaven said:
@ZukitheCookie @RyaReisender @crotaku15

No gifts have been sent yet. :) You guys can relax.

The elves are trying their absolute best, but there's a lot to do so the dates are approximative. Please be patient with us a bit more~

We're currently around 87% done, but it's extremely hard to gauge when we'll be ready to send the gifts. When all the gifts have been sent, a message will be posted here.

87%? When have you started?

Dec 26, 2020 12:23 PM
Kind of a bruh moment, but we can't really complain. As long as it's the 26th somewhere, they'll still technically be on time.

Dec 26, 2020 1:13 PM
gabotinus316 said:
Kind of a bruh moment, but we can't really complain. As long as it's the 26th somewhere, they'll still technically be on time.

It was pretty late last year too. It’s eh at this point. We can wait, right? Plus they are like 87% done already

Dec 26, 2020 7:45 PM

AlexThePotato said:
gabotinus316 said:

It was pretty late last year too. It’s eh at this point. We can wait, right? Plus they are like 87% done already

Yeah but they might have started on the 22. It could take another full day.

Dec 26, 2020 7:51 PM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

The elves never stop for around a month, ho ho ho.
It's a very demanding event on the volunteers.

Please be patient with us, we're working very hard to get the gifts to everyone as soon as possible.

Feel free to come hang-out in the #fireplace on Discord in the meantime. The elves will gladly accept any cookies too!

Forum set made by bunille <3

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 26, 2020 8:34 PM
DeadlyRaven said:
The elves never stop for around a month, ho ho ho.
It's a very demanding event on the volunteers.

Please be patient with us, we're working very hard to get the gifts to everyone as soon as possible.

Feel free to come hang-out in the #fireplace on Discord in the meantime. The elves will gladly accept any cookies too!

Understandable, have a Great Days (Breakdown, breakdown).
Modified by gabotinus316, Dec 26, 2020 9:57 PM

Dec 26, 2020 9:01 PM
Midnight Alert LOL

Dec 26, 2020 9:19 PM
yoslina said:
Midnight Alert LOL
It's still 5 pm somewhere, so whatever.

Dec 27, 2020 5:24 AM

ah, the gifts are coming...

Dec 27, 2020 5:36 AM
Dear Secret Santa,

What a beautiful , well thought and written letter ! You took everything i wrote into consideration and even did a small research !
I added or re-added all of your suggestions to my PTW list and i can't wait to start watching them when i find the time !

Seeing your letter made me go "WOW " and reading it made me really grateful of all the effort you had put in ! It also made me feel a bit of remorse as i thought of my own Secret Santa letter which consisted of like 1 line . . . I 'll make sure to write a more proper letter right after the names are revealed and from this point and onwards !

Thanks for the lovely letter !
Merry Christmas & a happy new year to you and your family ^_^

Yours sincerely,
Conan4
Modified by conan4, Dec 27, 2020 5:40 AM

Dec 27, 2020 6:30 AM

thanks 4 gifts

Dec 27, 2020 6:40 AM

Thanks for sending the gifts elves. Btw, a question: The rec. my Secret Santa sent is something that's in my dropped list - I was watching it while it aired and I dropped it fairly late in its runtime (20/25 eps.). What am I supposed to do now? Am I supposed to refresh my memory of the previous 20 episodes and watch the remaining 5 just so I can say I completed it? Because I'm rather disappointed (given how they could have written the search term of their rec. in the search box on the top of the list to see if it was in there), and I thus don't feel inclined to do so.
P.S. Here's hoping that my recipient will like what I recommended!
edit - so that it'll sound less harsh (my original message is preserved by being quoted anyways)
Modified by NeaRetrogamer, Dec 27, 2020 7:20 AM

Dec 27, 2020 6:51 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

NeaRetrogamer said:
Thanks for sending the gifts elves. Btw, a question: The rec. my Secret Santa sent is something that's in my dropped list - I was watching it while it aired and I dropped it fairly late in its runtime (20/25 eps.). What am I supposed to do now? Am I supposed to refresh my memory of the previous 20 episodes and watch the remaining 5 just so I can say I completed it? Because I'm so disappointed (given how they could have written the search term of their rec. in the search box on the top of the list to see if it was in there), that I really don't feel inclined to do so.
P.S. Here's hoping that my recipient (my recs. to whom at least weren't in their list already in any way, shape or form) will like what I recommended!

Hello there, could you tell me when you added the anime to your list?

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 27, 2020 7:02 AM

DeadlyRaven said:

I believe it was when I first signed up on this site on May 2020, as I added then everything I remembered having watched. At any rate I'm certain that it was in my dropped list when I signed up for the Secret Santa event, and it was also still there when I received my recipient as a Secret Santa myself too.

Dec 27, 2020 7:08 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

NeaRetrogamer said:
DeadlyRaven said:

I believe it was when I first signed up on this site on May 2020, as I added then everything I remembered having watched. At any rate I'm certain that it was in my dropped list when I signed up for the Secret Santa event, and it was also still there when I received my recipient as a Secret Santa myself too.

Alright, sorry , it's a mistake made by the elves. A lot of santa only check for the name in English and that's why they sometimes miss an anime on the list. However, all the gifts are double checked by us multiple times and we shouldn't have missed this. You don't have to watch the last few episodes, but please don't be too harsh on your Santa. The elves are preparing you another little gift that you'll be able to enjoy and won't be on your list. You should receive another private message from them soon. Again, sorry about that mistake.

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 27, 2020 7:16 AM

DeadlyRaven said:
Alright, sorry , it's a mistake made by the elves. A lot of santa only check for the name in English and that's why they sometimes miss an anime on the list. However, all the gifts are double checked by us multiple times and we shouldn't have missed this. You don't have to watch the last few episodes, but please don't be too harsh on your Santa. The elves are preparing you another little gift that you'll be able to enjoy and won't be on your list. You should receive another private message from them soon. Again, sorry about that mistake.

Ok, thank you very much.

Dec 27, 2020 7:23 AM

Thank you for all your hard work elves!!

Dec 27, 2020 7:34 AM
Hey, seems I haven't get the gift :(

Dec 27, 2020 7:36 AM

Xetfield said:

i believe they are still sending them, because I haven't gotten mine either

Dec 27, 2020 7:37 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

Xetfield said:

We're not done sending all the gifts. If you signed up for an elf gift only, you might receive it a bit later. The elves had a lot of gifts to make and they're not quite finished with them.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Dec 27, 2020 7:46 AM

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 27, 2020 7:44 AM
DeadlyRaven said:
Xetfield said:

We're not done sending all the gifts. If you signed up for an elf gift only, you might received it a bit later. The elves had a lot of gifts to make and they're not quite finished with them.

Fine, thanks for clarification!

Dec 27, 2020 8:22 AM
I got 4 gifts, I feel spoiled :)
Thanks to everyone that participated and obviously all the elves that made this possible, I can't imagine how hard it must have been to coordinate everything <3

Dec 27, 2020 8:31 AM

DeadlyRaven said:
Xetfield said:

We're not done sending all the gifts. If you signed up for an elf gift only, you might receive it a bit later. The elves had a lot of gifts to make and they're not quite finished with them.

Any estimate on how long that might take?
No pressure, I know the elves are working hard and we're thankful for that, just wanna know if I should keep checking today or just wait for tomorrow

Dec 27, 2020 9:26 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

JohnOswald said:
DeadlyRaven said:

Any estimate on how long that might take?
No pressure, I know the elves are working hard and we're thankful for that, just wanna know if I should keep checking today or just wait for tomorrow

Sorry, we're not sure yet for the elf gifts. :(

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 27, 2020 9:37 AM

That's ok I shall be patient
Thanks for all your hard work

Dec 27, 2020 9:44 AM
slytherjhin ★

Ayy, I hope everyone who participated in the image edition are satisfied with their gifts!

Dec 27, 2020 2:35 PM

I have received an image gift from the elves/workshop since my Secret Santa probably drank too much eggnog and went unconscious.
My question is: When it's time for the reveal, will I find out which elf/user stepped in instead of my original Secret Santa and made that set for me so I can thank them?
Modified by Huskkay, Dec 27, 2020 2:40 PM

Dec 27, 2020 2:43 PM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

Huskkay said:
I have received an image gift from the elves/workshop since my Secret Santa probably drank too much eggnog and went unconscious.
My question is: When it's time for the reveal, will I find out which elf/user stepped in instead of my original Secret Santa and made that set for me so I can thank them?

Yep, you will~ All the elves who made/wrote backups, notes, side recs and also the elf gifts will be revealed at the same time as the regular reveals.

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 28, 2020 7:06 AM
Are the final gifts arriving today? I'm not sure if I'm gonna have an internet connection until after New Years, so I want to know mine as soon as I can so I can read it.

Dec 28, 2020 7:09 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

gabotinus316 said:
Are the final gifts arriving today? I'm not sure if I'm gonna have an internet connection until after New Years, so I want to know mine as soon as I can so I can read it.

The elf-cchi gifts are being sent right now. If you signed up for a regular gift, it might've been a mistake and your gift wasn't sent. If that's the case, please tell me which elf sent you your confirmation PM.

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 28, 2020 7:14 AM
DeadlyRaven said:
gabotinus316 said:

The elf-cchi gifts are being sent right now. If you signed up for a regular gift, it might've been a mistake and your gift wasn't sent. If that's the case, please tell me which elf sent you your confirmation PM.
I understand.I asked for elf, so I don't have that much of a problem then.

Dec 28, 2020 7:19 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

gabotinus316 said:
DeadlyRaven said:

I understand.I asked for elf, so I don't have that much of a problem then.

You should get your gift in not too long then. :)

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 28, 2020 8:11 AM
I got my 3 gifts today and I can't wait to start watching your suggestions. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Dec 28, 2020 8:28 AM
I just received my gifts and I'm more than happy with the picks. Thanks a lot, dear elf! I can't wait to watch them. ~

Dec 28, 2020 8:55 AM

Just received my 2nd (and last) recommendation, thank you for the effort that went into it
I'm looking forward to checking them out

Despite covid I managed to snag a volume 1. Hopefully that gets delivered before the deadline is over. The rest is not in stock yet unfortunately

Dec 28, 2020 9:07 AM
Forum Moderator
oyasumi

🎁 All the gifts have been sent!! 🎁

If you haven't received your gift, please post here so we can check what happened and send it to you~ The Santa reveal will take place around these dates: Dec 31 ~ Jan 2. If you got an elf note or a side recommendation, you will also be able to know which elf wrote it at that time.

In the meantime, I hope everyone enjoys their gift/s and happy holidays!

challenges
| forum sets | listen

Dec 28, 2020 6:13 PM
Thanks for all elves and admins for gifts!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]