Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2020 8:48 PM

Jul 2017
Min-Max length:
10-26 episodes (more if short episodes around 12 minutes or less)

- huge/detailed backgrounds and landscapes
(anything else is okay)

Dislikes:
- mecha
- gimmicky romances (that go nowhere, only serve to tease the audience)

Any sub/stream restrictions?
Nope

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?
Preferably no

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheMAM

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange!
TheMAMNov 23, 2020 10:13 PM
Nov 23, 2020 8:53 PM
Jun 2015
❅ Min-Max length:
Preferably something 12-50 episodes I cant seem to commit to longer animes

❅ Likes:
-Suspense
-horror
-Mystery
-Action
-Romance
-Fantasy

❅ Dislikes:
Really overhyped/popular anime

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? :
Preferably Subbed and available on funimation or VRV

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
Preferably not

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Im pretty sure I've added basically everything I could think of but over the years I've probably forgotten a couple

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/RubyWolf222

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I would like to Exchange gifts/anime recommendations with someone
RubyWolf222Nov 23, 2020 9:03 PM
Nov 23, 2020 8:53 PM

Oct 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): idc, just not over 100 episodes pls

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm just a fan of any slice of life basically. Romcoms are nice, so are dramas.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): harem is overused and it's funny, but annoying
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nah fam

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure, why not.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 569 (hehe 69)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: sure.

Link to anime list: Anime List

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf gift. Although sharing is indeed caring, I absolutely am garbage at recommending things.
Nov 23, 2020 8:56 PM
Nov 2018
Min-Max length (episodes): up to 24 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Drama, Comedy, Romance
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shonen/action, preferably not anything too popular or in the top 50
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No anything works
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 260
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Matcol11
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user
Nov 23, 2020 8:57 PM
Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): min EP 12 , max EP 25
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): nothin specific but I would like to explore slice of life , fantasy more but anything will work Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Pls no ecchi,harem
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Should be on crunchy or funimation
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 34
Does your list include everything you've seen?: No
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/COOLtheDUDE
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes I will try my best to Exchange gift's.(Gift Exchange)
COOLtheDUDENov 23, 2020 11:16 PM
Nov 23, 2020 9:00 PM

Jan 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really mind as long as it's something as long as one piece
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I mostly prefer ecchi but good slice of life moe is also fine
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike things with heavy drama and i am not a big fan of the genre dementia
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): preferably avalible online with subs
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 853
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes it does
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Uncle_Shag
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: elf gift
Nov 23, 2020 9:05 PM
Jul 2020
❅min-max - any length is fine

❅likes - i dont really mind any genre, preferences could be comedy,action,horror,psychological thriller-ish, slice of life and i dont mind romance either

❅dislikes-yuri kinda stuff, all female

❅no stream restrictions
❅i dont mind it being on my plan to watch, but kindly give a few which i havent added to my list too!
❅my list is everything ive seen and is updated consistently

❅number of completed-136 ish, and watching around 20, mostly including airing ones
❅link to anime list - https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nikhileshs19
❅i would like to create a recommendation/gift for another user too (Gift Exchange)
Nov 23, 2020 9:07 PM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
preferably 12-25 eps, but going over is ok.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
shounen, comedy, mystery, slice of life. anything with unique visuals or characters. pretty 2d males are always a treat.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Lolicon/shotacon, romance between relatives, just downright abusive relationships, anime directed towards children. Ecchi is ok, just nothing too spicy, same goes for yaoi/yuri. All genres are fine.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Preferably not
77, though it is constantly growing.
yes. if not, I was 5 years old.
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/ahunnidgecs
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift exchange please! What fun would it be otherwise?
Nov 23, 2020 9:16 PM
May 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Physiological, Drama (fine with really anything)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi and Shounen
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): i don't use MAL for Plan To Watch list
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: as of now 224
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nLu?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes :)
Nov 23, 2020 9:18 PM
Apr 2019
No Restrictions
I like more shonen type, anime but I'm open to anything good. I also really enjoy shows set in the past. One Punch Man and Food Wars wars are my favourite anime of all time so, I enjoy humour along the lines of those anime.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
Nothing much, though I really don't enjoy anime like steins; gate or devil man crybaby, I am open to being influenced differently, but I would rather stay away from anime like that.
No
I'd rather it not be.
Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OPJ?status=7
Gift Exchange
Nov 23, 2020 9:19 PM

Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 0-12
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Adventure, Action
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): N/A
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 99
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yea (not including Pokèmon
❅ Link to anime list: Anime List
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I can't be bothered (Elf Gift)
Nov 23, 2020 9:20 PM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No minimum but at most 30 episodes, please.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I would personally like to see more of shows with futuristic settings, similar to Dorohedoro and Cowboy Bebop. I don't mind most genres, but I especially find interest in action, fantasy, and horror. Also, if any of my favourited seiyus are in it as main characters, I'm also interested.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't find a lot of interest in romance media, but if it's really good I can always make exceptions. Other than that, please do not recommend me mecha or Top 50 anime. I know I have not seen Death Note, I will get to it eventually.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, sorry.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 33 as of writing this.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: It does not include SAO and Food Wars, which I remember trying to watch four or five years ago.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/wapowpewpewpew
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: While my knowledge in anime is limited, I will try and participate in Gift Exchange.
wapowpewpewpewNov 23, 2020 9:25 PM
Nov 23, 2020 9:21 PM
Jan 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):

Any amount is ok for me but I rather get a series instead of a movie

Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

I love series that are heavy on the plot twists, or something that puts a smile on your face like sangatsu no lion, but im into any genre being honest

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):

Im not into edgy for the sake of being edgy shows like Babylon, or shows with bad ending (not sad, bad in a shitty way) cause for me the ending can ruin the whole experience

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):

no

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):

I rather not

Not 100% sure but prob yes

Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Druida2000

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:

I want to gift another user
Nov 23, 2020 9:22 PM

Aug 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything is fine
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Compelling Characters and Story/Plot. (A romance anime is really good when those boxes are ticked.)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Non Male Targeted Trash Shows (Ecchi shows for wamen) and Stupidly Written Story and Character.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I can find anything.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 1089 (when I made this post)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/2shizukasensei88
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll recommend too.
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Nov 23, 2020 9:22 PM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes):
Nothing toooo long (4+ seasons), I'm good with any length though

I love comedy/slice of life/romance type shows, but I could also go for a sports anime/shonen type ordeal. I just love a tight-knit group of friends that support each other and love each other.

I can't handle gore/psychological/thriller animes. Not my cup of tea.

No

If you can't find anything else, then I don't mind. But I would prefer if it wasn't.

As of right now 40

Yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/reillyiscool

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?
I'm pretty new to this, so I wouldn't have as much knowledge as others, but I would enjoy giving it a shot.
Nov 23, 2020 9:26 PM
Feb 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no more than 3 cours (39 episodes)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Thriller, Drama, Music, Abstract, Adventure, Comedy, Character-driven, Unique aesthetic
❅ Dislikes: Yaoi/Yuri, Ecchi, Incest, Harem, Isekai, Generic Battle Shounen, sometimes School Life
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: Nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Preferably no, I want more fresh meat to add to the table in that regard.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 179
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, at least shows that I've watched past a full episode.
❅ Link to anime list: Here
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Easily a Gift Exchange, if their dislikes aren't overly picky.
Nov 23, 2020 9:26 PM
Nov 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-26 eps. preferably
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, supernatural, thriller, stuff with good plots, not just fights, things with good character development
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, shoujo, harem, ecchi, please nothing from before 2008 or any isekai
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nah I'm good
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 170
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shinjiiiiii
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 23, 2020 9:28 PM
Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer short series such as 12-26 eps~ but I can handle a maximum of 50 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Action, Drama, something that makes me cry, Thiller
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * Ecchi, Harem, Hentai, BL, Mecha
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions :)
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:106
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Most probably
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Trash_Taste_
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift Pls!~
Nov 23, 2020 9:35 PM
Sep 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-100
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Horror, Martial Arts, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Seinen, Shounen, Slice of Life, Super Power, Supernatural, Thriller
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No Hentai, Sports or Kids anime please
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 154
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/pokbun
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
Nov 23, 2020 9:39 PM

May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No minimum or maximum really. While I would probably prefer stuff on the shorter side, I'm still down for the longer stuff as well.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Genre wise I really love science fiction and space oriented stuff, and just generally things that feel more experimental and unique. What I mostly look for are characters that I can empathize with and a tightly woven plot and/or theme. If it has one of those two things, I'll probably be willing to try it out regardless of its genre or setting. Age is also not a concern for me as well. I know many people don't like watching anime that's too old, but many of my favorites are far older than I am, and I happen to like the cel-animation of old if I'm honest. I also really like hearing about what others like as well, even if I may not feel the same way about it. So if I know a friend or someone is really passionate about something they recommend to me, I'll give it a shot even if it sounds like something I would hate, because hearing someone speak about something they like passionately is super fun :)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): There aren't many thing that I strongly dislike, but there are usually a few things I consider before starting something. Aside from some exceptions here and there, I generally try not to start anything that isn't already finished, and for this exchange I would strongly prefer it the suggestion was finished, or if not pretty close to being done. I'm also not too huge on slice of life and anime that doesn't have a very straightforward plot. I probably won't be as invested if it doesn't have a clear beginning or end, but it also isn't a massive deal--breaker either. As long as I know you really like what you're recommending then this section shouldn't be a huge deal.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope, I check if whatever I'm watching is on Hulu or Netflix and if it's not, I find another website like 9anime to watch it on so no worries there.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, my PtW is short since I list stuff I want to watch on my phone so don't take that list into consideration.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 72 excluding rewatches.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DavidWilsea
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange. Just as I like to hear people talk passionately about what they like, I too like to do the same naturally :)
Nov 23, 2020 9:42 PM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12- 5O episodes of normal lenght so around the twenty minutes. (a bit more then 50 is ok :) ) (no movies)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i like a lot of genres: but my most favorite ones are: slice of life, horror, psychological, mystery ...
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): orientated one, no humor anime, i am not a fan of fan service anime, no mecha anime, no magic, no isekai, no overhype action/fight anime, no op protagonists.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no, i will find it
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): i prefer it isn't but if there is a anime on my planned you realy like you can recommend it.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 77 (24/11/2020)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/jeugn2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, sounds fun :)
jeugn2Nov 23, 2020 9:56 PM
Nov 23, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2020
Min-Max length:
-Prefer ay length of episodes I don't care but it should be above 13 episodes
I like all the genres.In action,if there is romance it's okay but romance should not be the main theme of the anime.
My top genres would be
Psychological,Dementia,Mystery/thriller,Sports,Comedy,Josei,great character developments would be great.

Dislikes:
Note: Don't recommend me any of the mainstream anime
I don't like Shoujo,romance,shounen ai,shoujo ai,yaoi,yuri,echhi,hentai,gory seinen like Elfen lied.

Any sub/stream restrictions?
If it is available anywhere online I'm fine

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?
No it shouldn't be on my plan to watch list.It would be better if it is on your plan to watch list

41 as of this post (I'm just a beginner)
Yeah it does except for dementia and Josei

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scordolo?status=7

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange)
Yeah I will, then what's the fun in secret santa?
ScordoloNov 24, 2020 10:42 AM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 23, 2020 9:48 PM

Aug 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Would prefer something finished or movie length. Don't have the time to invest in super long marathon animes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, slice of life, josei, shounen ai. I have watched plenty of shoujo but have migrated away from that recently. I LOVE unique animation styles or anime that has beautiful or unique art styles.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not into shounen like Naruto, One Piece or Fairy Tail. Not a big fan of the magic genre.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No. Would also prefer "out there" suggestions. If its in a top list and not on my list I've probably chosen not to watch it.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 210
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes ( it should anyway)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/radikalEd
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
radikalEdNov 23, 2020 9:55 PM
Nov 23, 2020 9:53 PM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): ~12 - 25 episodes is good, though OVAs are fine too.
Anthologies, action, anything, as long as it stands out and doesn't follow well-trodden ground (i.e. don't wanna watch another slice of life or shonen)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): power fantasies, transported to another world, anything in top 100 :p
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nah
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Nah
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 122
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Arataka86
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Will create another gift
Nov 23, 2020 9:55 PM
Sep 2014
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12 - 26 inclusive, no movies no ova/ona
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): romance, mystery, drama, seinen, comedy not with drama tho, slice of life only if under 14 episodes
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi, horror, gore, yaoi, thriller, dementia, anything thats not pleasant for kids, no idols, overpowered mc
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): none
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No cuz im gonna watch them anyway
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 164
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes.
❅ Link to anime list: link
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange.
Nov 23, 2020 9:57 PM

Nov 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no minimum maximum ~24
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): at the moment I'm looking for a fun nice slice of life. Maybe something less known?
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ...
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 304
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/vp787
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 23, 2020 10:00 PM
Aug 2015
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):Doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I like pretty much any genre but i prefer Shounen and Slice of Life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): None
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):It must be legally available
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 791
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Slayer9568
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
Nov 23, 2020 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No preference
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama, Shounen Ai, Shoujo Ai. An anime you loved and think I need to watch
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Ecchi, Mecha, Parody
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 995
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nightflower
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
NightflowerNov 23, 2020 10:51 PM
Nov 23, 2020 10:07 PM
Aug 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 60 or less
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Comedy (If done well), Drama. I'm not really strict on what I like, just pick something good
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Mecha, excessive fanservice
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 74
Does your list include everything you've seen?: More or less
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TeacupHub
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift (Gift Exchange)
Nov 23, 2020 10:13 PM

Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24 eps preferred. Can be anything below 100 eps.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like the plot to be a bit dark with sad endings but I'm also fine with SoL, Romance and Comedy. (No problem with Ecchi or Harem as long as the plot holds up). Better if the series aired after 2010.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing in particular, as long as the story progression is not too slow.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes it can be, but I would prefer to discover something new.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 235 at the time of posting
Link to anime list: My Anime List
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange). Just like last year.
Nov 23, 2020 10:15 PM

Jan 2019
❅Min-Max length (episodes): 11-200
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): comedy, romance, school, slice of life, isekai (yes i know my tastes are very unique thank u thank u). however i do like a good drama or mystery anime, i just have to be in the right mood.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): incest, 99% of horror anime & kids anime, short anime (like 5 minute episodes or less what is the point its basically a youtube series)
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): preferably available on CR or AnimeLab, however if it isn't i'm sure i can find a way to watch it
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes but i would prefer if no
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 85
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: no, it doesn't include anime i watched as a kid but i don't remember them too well and they are very old so oh well
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/revxdd
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: elf gift because i have 0 confidence in my recommendations
Nov 23, 2020 10:15 PM
Nov 2020
Any length will do , I would like to know anime from genre romcom and isekai or hareem .
Nov 23, 2020 10:17 PM
Mar 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): no min 12 episodes if the anime is like 2 more episodes i can slide it but prefer to stay in this range
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): comedy drama but suprise me you dont havee to give me a comedy or drama
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *psychological or mecha
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): must have english sub in general
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
Watching29
Completed225
On-Hold13
Dropped5
Plan to Watch114
Total Entries386
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: 99 precent mabye theres like 2 or 3 anime i dont remember that ive seen and not on the list
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Notin7?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: ill do it for someone else and receive
Notin7Dec 2, 2020 2:11 PM
Nov 23, 2020 10:22 PM
Oct 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24 episodes. It can be multi-season of course it depends if it's really amazing. :D
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Comedy, Action, Horror, Drama and a little Fantasy(just let it not be trashy) As long as there is a plotline I'll probably like it.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Very old anime before 2000. Top 100 and things like Uzaki chan, where nothing happends.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 114
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yessir
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SmashySashi
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange :S
Nov 23, 2020 10:22 PM
Jun 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): min 10, no max

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Preferably something with romance in
it. I like action, comedy, etc... If it has romance, I like it to have a conclusive (happy) ending.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL, weak mc

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 225

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yup

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AlignedDread

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll definitely be doing gift exchange
Nov 23, 2020 10:27 PM
Oct 2015
Min-Max length: I'm fine with any type (TV/film/ONA/OVA), so there's no min length. Max would be 25 (including 25).
Likes: Seinen, Military, Space, Sci-Fi, Action, Mecha and Police (rated R+, if you may).
Dislikes: Anyhing but Loli, Harem, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Shounen and Yaoi.
Any sub/stream restrictions?: Not at all.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Please, NO. I know it's tough, but I'm planning to find something new.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 978
Link to anime list: It's here.
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange. Hell yeah, Imma create a awesome rec.
Nov 23, 2020 10:30 PM
Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): i like short animes with max 100 eps may have 3-5 seasons
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Slice of life,horror,romance,adventure,comedy,ecchi,action,fantasy. I like underrated animes .
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *no such dislikes but should not be a popular anime.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no such restrictions
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yeah
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 71
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: no
❅Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sainiaal&view=tile&status=7
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:will create the gift exchange
SainiaalNov 24, 2020 9:42 PM
Nov 23, 2020 10:31 PM
Feb 2020
Duração Mín-Máx (episódios):30 min
❅ Gostos (gêneros, demografia, temas): drama
❅ Não gosta (gêneros, dados demográficos, temas): *isekai
❅ Alguma restrição de sub / stream? (por exemplo, deve estar disponível no CR):
❅ A recomendação pode estar em sua lista do Plano de Observação? (Sim ou Não):não
❅ Número de entradas concluídas na sua lista de animes: atualmente 197
❅ A sua lista inclui tudo o que você viu ?: sim
❅ Link para a lista de animes: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/hiromi_tyrehs
Nov 23, 2020 10:34 PM
Jan 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-2 cour (12-24 episodes) - not OVAs/ONAs/Specials, Movies are fine

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I enjoy most genres with some exceptions; preferably something recent tho (2015 onwards)

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL, Shounen Ai, Top 100, Mecha

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No ty

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 262

Does your list include everything you've seen?: yep

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/yyoggi

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Happy to exchange :)
Nov 23, 2020 10:41 PM

Nov 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): any amount is ok
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Something psychological or drama related
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): i dont really have a dislike, i am ok with any kind of show
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope not really
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 416
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: no not really i have to add plenty of anime
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kuro007
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes i absolutely plan on creating a gift for another user
IkruoNov 23, 2020 10:44 PM
Nov 23, 2020 10:41 PM

Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-200 eps I'm open to both short and long animes since I haven't watched much so far.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Seinen, Mystery, Yuri/Yaoi/BL, Police/Detective, Thriller
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Music, Shoujo
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, I'm already planning on watching them.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 105
Does your list include everything you've seen?: For completed and watching, yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/SparksOfSerenity
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, What goes around, comes around. :)
Nov 23, 2020 10:49 PM

Jul 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):

No minimum, maximum of like 300eps give or take. Don't mind multiple seasons, but I don't think I'll have the patience for something like One Piece XD

Slice of life is my favourite genre, but I don't mind a bit of action or seinen once in a while. I've been dying to find something similar to Violet Evergarden in terms of depth of story and pace, and I'm a sucker for a good OP/ED/OST.

Shonen Ai/Yaoi is off the table for me (never really got into it), and anything with traces of milf/incest ain't my type of thing.

I have Netflix and a VPN, but if it's not there then good old 9anime does the trick just fine :D

Preferably not - something new that I've never heard of would be ideal, but if there's something on my PTW that's just too good not to hurry up and watch, I'll take your word for it.

Yup

Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/profile/VolatileSmile

Gift Exchange - may the admins bless me with somebody that's watched a similar amount of shows as I have!
Nov 23, 2020 10:50 PM

Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Maximum 13 episodes. Movies are fine.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I would like a good comedy. Some underrated hidden gems according to your opinion would be most welcomed.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yuri, Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Shoujo Ai, BL, GL, Harem, Reverse Harem.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope. Everything is fine.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes. I means, it's not a must to be on my plan to watch list. But sure, why not?

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 268

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Noitora33

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to create a gift for another user.
Araragi-kun, genki ii ne? Nanika iikoto demo attanokai?

Nov 23, 2020 10:52 PM

Jul 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No more than 26 episodes please.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Action, Romance, Magic
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 333 as of right now.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not counting series I've seen episodes of in passing, yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/PoisonBee
Nov 23, 2020 10:53 PM
Jan 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 150 episodes max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Isekai, Psychological/Thriller, Romance, Harem, Action, Adventure, Slice of Life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Sports, Yaoi, Music
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not but if there's something there i should be watching now then sure!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 242
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Believe so
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/pecka2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange!
Nov 23, 2020 10:54 PM

Apr 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max 36 episodes (if there's one you think I'd reeeeally like, feel free to go over)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Post 2010 anime, Drama, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, A good balance between the happy and the sad moments, Either bromance (especially the partners in crime-esque ones) or an almost parent-child relationship between the MCs, Some heartwarming, bittersweet, satisfying and maybe precious moments OR Dark and disturbing stuff, Horror that is actually scary, Well executed plot twists, Stuff that'll keep me up at night
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harems(and reverse harems), Ecchi, Incest, Too much fanservice, Violent tsunderes, Yanderes, 'Read the manga' endings, Pre-2010 anime artstyle, incest, Tokyo Ghoul-esque censorship
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd prefer if it's something not on my list
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 172
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think so
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Krystifying
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange please!
KrystifyingNov 26, 2020 5:48 AM
Nov 23, 2020 10:55 PM

Oct 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 24 minute/episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any pure CGDCT anime
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Don't include anime that has meany and rude characters, bullying, violence, and ecchi. Also don't recommend me anime that aired before 2010.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): It depends on what anime recommended to me.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 49
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Cocoa_Hoto
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sure I'll try Gift exchanging
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 23, 2020 10:56 PM
Jul 2014
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Anything
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Definitely adventure, but I like most other genres as well
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Shoujo, Harem
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): They can be from anywhere. I personally prefer dubs (please no judge) but I will watch subs as well
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably no, but I do appreciate all recommendations.
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 433
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/gomizzou
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? Of course I'll gift exchange!
Nov 23, 2020 11:00 PM
Nov 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no movies, 1-2 cours (11-26 episodes) max unless the show has multiple seasons or it's possible to divide into smaller parts
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): drama, comedy, romance, interesting slice of life, music, family theme, thriller, psychological, fantasy, historical setting, I surprisingly enjoy school setting, seinen, josei
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): action shonen, hentai, ecchi and R rated stuff if it's pointless (if it fits the narrative I'm fine), boring SoL, episodic anime unless it's done really well, art for the sake of art without proper plot, also don't recommend me anything I dropped
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, as it's more of a queue than a PTW
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 267
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Qbeus&view=tile&status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 23, 2020 11:17 PM
Aug 2020

I prefer shorter anime.
Min length- any
Max length- At least 50 episodes
Genre- I am an absolute simp for romance and shoujo anime and manga
Genre- I don't like harem or reverse-harem
I usually prefer sub and not dub
Yes
61 (includes different seasons of same anime)
No (It does not include Special-A anime)
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/floralrxseowo
I only want to receive gifts.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Yesterday

9 by jay »»
2 hours ago

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

15 by Taiyaki »»
Yesterday, 2:29 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Yesterday, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.