Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 »
Dec 6, 2020 7:08 AM
Aug 2018
Min-Max length (episodes): No min - 100
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Fantasy,Horror, Mystery
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL/Yaoi, JoJo, anime from the Top 50 series
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Prefer Dub
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, but you could
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 501
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Velksky
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes
VelskyDec 6, 2020 7:12 AM
Dec 6, 2020 7:18 AM

Jan 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length is fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I mostly like Romance, Adventure, Supernatural, Psychological, Mystery, Drama, Historical, Comedy, Sci-Fi. unique artstyle and some Fantasy. My favorite themes are probably betrayal, characters with inner struggle and good world building.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sport, Yaoi, Yuri, Shoujo, Idol, Dementia and please no Isekai or Mecha anime. I have watched enough of the last two.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 946
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not everything but the only ones that are missing are some anime from my childhood which I can't remember anymore.
Link to anime list: Here
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
nYogADec 6, 2020 7:58 AM
Dec 6, 2020 7:21 AM
Feb 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): Don't really mind what length but preferably something with 24 episodes or less (I dont mind multiple seasons either)

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like a good shounen every now and again and have been thinking of getting into sports anime like Haikyuu after seeing Ballroom E Youkoso. I like a good tear jerker from time to time as well as some romances. A trashy/fun harem is also something I don't mind binging either

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No yaoi or idol stuff. I'm not really into seinens but if there is a really good one I might have a look at it

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 210

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cian11

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Dec 6, 2020 7:30 AM
Nov 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn't really matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Ideally, I'd like an anime with a female main character, and with action, but not too dark - Something like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Season 1. If you can't find any, then any CGDCT/moe/slice of life anime would be appreciated!
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, ecchi, anything too sexualized or dark
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Available on Crunchyroll is a bonus, but don't base your recommendation on that
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 94
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KurumiShovel
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll try my best with the Gift Exchange!
KurumiShovelDec 6, 2020 6:40 PM
Dec 6, 2020 8:17 AM

Apr 2019
[b]Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No min. Max is 200 episodes.
[b]Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, action, thriller, drama, romance, comedy. Demographics and themes don't really matter.
[b]Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, I don't want anything from the Top 200 anime.
[b]Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nothing that is only on Funimation.
[b]Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
[b]Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 181
[b]Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yup
[b]Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Elise-Shinozaki
[b]Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I only want an Elf Gift, as I do not have the time to make any recomendations.
Dec 6, 2020 8:22 AM
Jul 2014

❅ Min-Max length (episodes):4-50 and if it fits realy well 100 :)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I gues i have favorites in any genres. But i guess my favorites are Fantasy or Overnatrual. I like very story heavy shows so this would be my main guideline to give you.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I like story driven shows, so the contrary would be my strong dislike. I realy don't like slice of life or slow shows.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I would prefer not but if you cant find anything else go ahead and make my plan to watch more tasty for me :)
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:192
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly. But i guess there will be a few things i missed.
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LarsAnimes?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:Yes

Thanks you guys :)
Dec 6, 2020 8:33 AM

May 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): between 8 and 30 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
- music, drama, romance, comedy, sports, psychological, action, Iyashikei, fantasy, slice of life
- preferably Shoujo or Josei, but I also don't mind Shounen or Seinen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
- no isekai, please
- no ecchi
- no dementia
- no harem/reverse harem
- I'm bad with horror - a little bit is okay but if it's the main focus, it might not be my cup of tea
- no movies or shorts, please
- nothing too old (before 2000), please
- also please don't give me a sequel of an anime I completed
- can't really get into Chinese dubs, so if you want to recommend a Chinese anime, only if it has a Japanese dub, please
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): preferably not as I would like to get surprised, but since my PTW list is quite long, if there's something that fits, then you might as well go for it
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 822
Does your list include everything you've seen?: most movies are missing (which is why I don't want to receive a movie)
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kiyuka?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift (sorry and thanks a lot in advance!)
Dec 6, 2020 9:12 AM
Oct 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):no limit
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): generic stuff
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:213
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/EDI12?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will not for I do not have the big knowledge needed
Dec 6, 2020 9:21 AM
Feb 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn't matter but preferably not something 100s of episodes long.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything goes, really. I'd say shonen is my favourite genre but I've watched a lot of shonen so maybe not that.

I do like anime with lots of "epic" or "badass" moments, good pacing, and some thematic/philosophical elements.

I'd say Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, for example, perfectly reflects those attributes with it's awesome action scenes, great pacing, and it's exploration of idealism, realism, and heroes.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Annoying characters, especially if they are part of the main cast. You can see what I think is an annoying character in the "About Me" section on my profile.

Comedy based on harm. Basically comedy where they hurt a character by kicking them, throwing things at them, making them bleed, etc.

Also dislike slow-pacing, fan service, and lolis. Also no echhi or hentai.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but only if it's not part of a series I've already seen.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 103

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Mostly, sometimes I'll only watch the first episode or two of an anime but not add it to my list.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Fite_Me_1v1

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Dec 6, 2020 9:24 AM
Oct 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No Min/Max, Short anime is preferable.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological horror, Slice of Life, Thriller, Comedy
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, Romance, school (Its not that I don't like these, I just don't want them to be recommended for me
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, 4anime.to or animekisa.tv is preferable.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 29 as of right now
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SewerSl1d3OwO
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'm planning on making a gift for another user :)
Dec 6, 2020 9:26 AM
Oct 2019
🎄 Min-Max length (episodes):
The minimum is really a 1 season 12 episode show, although I would much rather prefer a show with around 36-48 episodes, as the really short shows I fell go too fast. But I'm up to anything between 12-60 episodes, the most important part is the quality!

🎄 Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
There are two types I would like to receive. I would enjoy either an Evangelion type show, the ones that wreck your brain and make you depressed for a month, with an important message that doesn't leave your conscious ever. Or just makes you reflect on the message it gives (like a Silent Voice). I love that. 
Or a slice of life! I love them, as they're pretty relaxing and laid back, that's something I would also really enjoy. Something to sit back and enjoy. The longer, the better!
And I would also love it if it was like a hidden gem, something less popular, but equally as great as the best shows!
Also, a great soundtrack makes every show better! So if it has an iconic soundtrack (especially something upbeat like Devilman's OST), that would be really dope.
If it has a really aesthetical, minimalist style, that would amazing. Also if it has great 'cinematography', and use of color and perspective. And the more out there it is, the cooler. (Examples of art styles I like: Devilman Crybaby, Sailor Moon, and New Game!)
The most important thing is quality though.

🎄 Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): 
I don't want any of them really long extremely popular shows (of the kinds of Dragon Ball or One Piece).
Nor do I want anything too shōnen or of the style. Like, I mean, nothing too juvenile, a bit is okay (nothing like Pokemon or Sword Art Online. But something like Paranoia Agent or New Game! is okay, perse).
Having a fighting show is okay, I'd like if it's not the focus (for example; Evangelion has giant fighting robot scenes, but it's not the point of the show).
Nothing too low brow with panty shots every minute xD.
I never really liked those really 2000s, shiny, sharp art styles. (Examples of art styles I don't like: Bleach, Code Geass, Yugi-oh)
The art style is honestly the least important part though.
And how I said before, I don't want anything popular. Something maybe less is known. If you find something that really fits my taste and maybe isn't completely unknown, that's okay :)

🎄 Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
I would prefer it if it was on Crunchyroll, Netflix, or Hulu. But if it's not on there, that's okay, it just must be available on the internet somehow!

🎄 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
No please, I want something that I haven't heard of. 

🎄 Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
23 (I know, very little!)

🎄 Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yup.

🎄 Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/1cherrybomb1

🎄 Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
(Elf Gift) I would like to only receive a gift, as I don't think I know enough shows to recommend anything specific to a person.
1cherrybomb1Dec 6, 2020 9:56 AM
cherrybomb101
Dec 6, 2020 10:12 AM

Apr 2018
❅ Min-Max length: 26 Episodes max
❅ Likes: Mystery, Psychological, Thriller
❅ Dislikes: Sports, if possible nothing from the Top 50.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions: No restrictions
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 170
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vancomycin
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll make a gift for another user (Gift Exchange)
Dec 6, 2020 11:00 AM
Jul 2013
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Unlimited.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Hentai.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): On MAL..everything except Hentai.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 59
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?: No... I mainly use Anime-Planet so MAL is just for weird and obscure stuff.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheNordicGamer
Dec 6, 2020 11:53 AM

Jun 2020
Likes (genres, demographics, ts): I like anime where the protagonists are very close. The genres I like are mystery, non-fantasy shounen, emotional and bl/shounen ai. Some romance I like as long as the female protagonist is not a tsundere, yandere, a simp or has unrealistically big breasts.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike hero anime, anime where main characters are under 12, yaoi with not much of a story and over the top fantasy anime e.g. black clover, fairy tail. Also, ecchi anime.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as I can stream it without looking through 50 websites and preferably not on netflix.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 68
Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/-AnimeLife-

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would love to create a gift for another user.

strawberryszDec 6, 2020 12:18 PM
Dec 6, 2020 12:33 PM
Feb 2018
🍪Min/Max length: usually from 13 to 30 episodes.
🍪Likes (genres, demographics, ts): The genres I like are mystery, fantasy , highschool,shounen,thriller, psychological. Some romance I like as long as the female protagonist is not a tsundere.I like Isekai anime the most.
🍪Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike echi anime without much story, very long anime, yaoi with not much of a story, I dont want top 100 animes(probably would have watched them).
🍪Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as I can stream it without looking through 50 websites.
🍪Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
🍪Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 387
🍪Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should
🍪Link to anime list : https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lucydarling&view=tile&status=7
🍪Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would love to create a gift for another user.
LucydarlingDec 6, 2020 12:42 PM
Dec 6, 2020 1:04 PM
Aug 2020
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like just about every theme. My favorite genres are ones with a ton of action and suspense so things like Isekai, Action packed, Horror, etc.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dont really HATE any genres but I dislike it when the mc is stupidly op from the beginning, andthe mc builds up a harem easily with every girl they meet. I would also like it if the recommendation could be a not so well known anime/not that mainstream if possible.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Would prefer if it was available on Netflix or CR but anything is fine.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No. There's not much on there and I haven't watched much at all so shouldn't be a problem.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Like no more than 40
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should. Might be forgetting one but nothing too crazy.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jonathot
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf because the only ones I've watyched are real mainstream so I wouldnt be of much use in trying to recommend something.
Dec 6, 2020 1:13 PM
Dec 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): More than 1 episode, less than 100 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, Josei, psychological, drama, romance
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Shounen, episodic anime
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 108
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: All TV series are included, but not all movies are.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ilovesoylent
Dec 6, 2020 1:22 PM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): lowest 24 no max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like shonen and good fight sense
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * I don't like anime with a character that is annoying or useless
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 62
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No, there are some stuff I never added some are from childhood that I never added and stuff like fairy tail and food wars
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Kurama-Uzumaki_1
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf gift
Dec 6, 2020 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): about 12, but if you think it's really good, then 24ish
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): psychological, dark-ish, meaningful, maybe if you know a hidden gem
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): harem, slice of life (if it's not really good, like Hyouka), superficial, etc.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Generally no, but if you think one entry on my PTW is really good, then go for it.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 228
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SuperSoldier
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will
Dec 6, 2020 2:04 PM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length: No Min, everything is fine, the only limit is no more than 100 episodes.
Likes: I’m fine with a lot of genres, right now I'm into mystery anime so, maybe something along these lines.
Dislikes: I don’t really like ecchi anime
Any sub/stream restriction: no restrictions, I can find a way to watch anything!
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 162 completed (29/11/2020)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Theoretically yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eric_Michelon?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift): I don’t think I know some interesting anime that I could suggest to some
Dec 6, 2020 2:44 PM

Jan 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 26 and less normal length episodes. If it's short (<15 mins), it can be longer.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Genres (in decreasing priority): Drama, Psychological, Parody, Mystery. I'd like to know of a show where either one is a drama where there's some miscommunication causes unfortunate situations or the other one has a psychological about things that aren't what they seem. For parody, anything's fine with me.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing X-rated please.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Just english subs is fine with me.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 204 entries
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/darklite
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
darkliteDec 6, 2020 2:51 PM
Dec 6, 2020 2:48 PM
Nov 2017
*Min-Max length (episodes): Could be anything, don't worry

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like science fiction, drama, romance, seinen, mistery, action, shoujo. I don't really care about the genre if the anime is enjoyable. I'm specially looking for a slice of life or drama anime because I haven't seen many of them but it is not mandatory, of course. Feel free to recommend more than one if you want (I haven't seen a lot)

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * I don't like the harem animes (everybody falling in love with te main character, I think) and ecchi. I'm ok with the fan service but not when there is too much.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no, don't worry. Of course, if it easy to find, better.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes, it can. However, if it is not, even better.

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 119

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

❅Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wallacee?status=1

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will also create
Dec 6, 2020 2:56 PM

Jul 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything is fine. Multi-season is fine too.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything is cool. I'm partial to rom, slice-of-life, action and mystery.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No yaoi or idol stuff. Not my cup of tea. Also nothing too old
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 316
Does your list include everything you've seen?: As far as I rememeber. There's always a chance I missed something but probably because I dropped it or it didn't really leave an impression on me.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/0bi
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange yo
Dec 6, 2020 2:59 PM
Sep 2017
- Longer than 8 episodes is preferred, 50 episodes maximum

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
- Romance is my favorite genre (Toradora, Spice and Wolf)
- I also like comedies like “Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou”, “Detroit Metal City”
- Emotional anime like “Clannad”, “Anohana”
- You can get a good idea of what I like by looking up what I scored 9 or 10

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
— I usually hate Harem (with exception like Clannad, because the MC is only interested in one girl)
— BL / Yaoi
— endless shounen
— Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them
— Also avoid airing anime.
— Characters who are so naive they are unrealistic, usually in shoujo (see : Hiyokoi, Kimi ni Todoke)
— Not really interested in mecha

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but preferably no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 209
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?: Yes (except hentai)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Pastekke
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange !
PastekkeDec 6, 2020 3:06 PM
Dec 6, 2020 3:11 PM
Jun 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Just anything below 100 episodes.
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favorite type of anime is any that are psychologically stimulating. Anything that makes me really think like Death Note, Steins;Gate, Code Geass, etc. That's just a preference, but other than that, anything with a really intriguing, unique plot is usually enjoyable to me.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't like isekai or simple minded stuff that feels like you're just watching it to be entertained by jokes and crappy action.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available or CR): No
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch List? (Yes or No): Yes
❅Number of completed entries on your anime list: 51
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: No it does not
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Strawberry_Momo
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, I would like to gift exchange with another user.
Dec 6, 2020 4:03 PM
Feb 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 10-30 per season
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i like mechas, shounen, action, mystery
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 59
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/catsom?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: elf gift
Dec 6, 2020 4:06 PM
Aug 2015
Note: your rec(s) doesn't need to fit everything I wrote.
❄️ Min-Max length :
 — No min., I like short anime.
 — Max 30 episodes (if normal length; 20-something mins).
 — If it's a short anime (15 mins or less per ep) then at most 50 could work.
 — Any Type.
 — If it's movies give me more than 3 different titles that aren't related. (Movie-Series are okay.)
 — OVAs, ONAs and/or specials not related to TV series are okay as well.

☃️ Likes :
 — I like almost all genres, but I want variety. I'm in the mood for Romances (bittersweet or mellows), a good Reverse Harem, a-not-so-idiotic Male Idol show or a serious Drama (or any mature show in general).
 — My favorites genres usually are Comedy, Shounen-Ai/BL, Shoujo (also Josei/Seinen, not Shounen), Romance and Fantasy. Reverse harems and Male Idol shows are a weakness.
 — As for themes, I'm craving an Isekai, but I have seen most. The other would be something mature or just carefree (I know they are a bit of opposites). Either make me think or don't make me think at all lol...
 — If there are pretty boys and good husbandos, I will most likely go for it.
 — Scores, Rank, Popularity, etc. are things I usually don't mind when starting anime.

❄️ Dislikes :
 — I don't want something from the Top 300 (chances I know it / saw it are high). Avoided for a reason.
 — I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying (dumb, too dense, clingy, wanting too much attention or pity) and/or high pitched voices. Prime example is this trash. Note that a dominant and strong female is different to that.
 — An all female main cast (unless well executed, like Sora Yori).
 — Yuri/GL in general (tho admittedly few ones are well done).
 — Excessive male fan-service, ecchi (with girls) and/or horror. Moderate/minimal is okay.
 — Little girls and boys being sexualized.
 — Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — Something available subbed online for free.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — I rather you use something I have yet to start from my on hold/watching list, since it's stuff that I "own".
  (On hold is those owned but no idea when to watch them; watching and not started are those that I have and want to watch soon).
 — If you have no other choice, then sure go with PTW stuff.

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 3,499 (as of this post).

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen? It should.

☃️ Link to anime list.
 — It might help to check our Shared Anime and malgraph (now Anime+).

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Will create the gift, but either is fine.
Dec 6, 2020 4:16 PM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):max 100
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Anything is fine, I would appreciate if you could choose something that is similar to my favorites.(Oh you can pick multiple series/movies if they're not that long)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Dragon ball like animes(Don't really like fillers, and it gets a little boring after a while),
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):Only if you include another one that isn't
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:116
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:nope, seen Dragon ball a few years back
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SaoIsBadAF
Dec 6, 2020 4:21 PM
Jun 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Tbh, any length will do, I've been really really stressed with covid and school, and I really just need something that will hook me in and finally get me back into anime for the short break. If I really like it it'll hook me in and then I'll watch it non stop until ofc school starts again in Canada.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like the slice of life stuff, CGDCT, adventure. I also really like anything thought provoking and interesting like perfect blue, but seeing those things tend to be a little sad, I would like to watch something that explores the happiness of life or something lol. Yorimoi is by far my favourite anime and if there is something like that, that explores a slice of life meets yearning for something that would be amazing.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't dislike that many genres, but I really don't like shounen because I find it very boring and just poorly executed. I also for some reason find super popular shows overhyped and actually not the best (demon slayer) and I tend to like the niche stuff and unpopular. Just no cliche shounen stuff.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nah lol, if its good thats all that matters
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Ofc it can, my plan to watch is a never ending list of shows that I will never see because of life.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: as of this 299, but it will hit 300 with the completion of yahari s3 over the break, so dont recommend me that <3
Does your list include everything you've seen?: ya basically sadly some dates aren't accurate
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/UnDream
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yeyeye im good with a gift exchange <3
Dec 6, 2020 4:25 PM
Nov 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):I would like to watch something shorter anime like 20-30 episodes max is like a 100 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I'm still new to this i would watch anything
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):I don't necessarily like romantic type animes
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yep
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:13
Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yep
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xnudhun
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:I will try my best to give some good shit(Gift Exchange)
Dec 6, 2020 4:39 PM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer shorter shows but if you think I'd like a longer one then send it my way.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything that can balance its story and characters while still keeping up the action. Also, psychological horror is my jam.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror that doesn't go past the shallow phase of "Look! Jumpscare! Scary right?"

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): If it's on the internet, I can find it.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 123

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Probably.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SennorPing?status=2

Dec 6, 2020 4:52 PM

Apr 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-24, can be movies too!
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, Shounen Ai, Sports, Seinen, Fantasy. Lighthearted and friendly, or completely gorey and serious.. Not a mix of both. Virtuous characters. Japanese culture. No top 100 pls. I would like to find out about anime I may not have heard about. See fav characters & Anime?
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Horror, mecha, Sci-fi. Overly obtuse types of fantasy or non-typical fantasy.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 130
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Seshi_
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, gift exchange.
Dec 6, 2020 5:09 PM

Sep 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limit, but I don't like series which are too long unless they are truly special. I mean 100+ eps long, below is fine.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, Mystery, Sci-fi/Cyberpunk, Psychological, Dementia, realistic stories, adult characters, character development, morally gray stories, well-written stories, plot twists.

I think you got the idea. Other than these, I'm open to anything if you think it's good, it doesn't have to be all gloomy like my taste would suggest. My favorite show last year was literally a running show for example. So, unexpected gems are better!

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Battle Shonen (like Naruto and Hxh etc.), cheesy stuff, Hentai, power of friendship, weak writing, cheap plot twists like in the Berserk and that's all I guess.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, I think it would be very hard to recommend something that isn't on my list. But if you have something new and fresh that I would like, then it's preferable.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 79

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SirTristram

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange.
SirTristramDec 6, 2020 5:30 PM
Dec 6, 2020 5:12 PM
Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Lately I prefer short series, 30 episodes max.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really appreciate late 80s/90s animation style, I'm a very nostalgic person. I enjoy mature themed animes, slice of life and seinen, but I'm very open minded to all other genres if the story is well conceived, thought provocking or with good animation and soundtrack. I wouldn't say no to a nice romance story or a really funny one too.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't like animes with lots of unnecessary ecchi stuff or shonen with only action and non sense plots, if something like that is in my list it's probably nostalgia bonding fault.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 83
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Probably not, but it includes most of it.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/guikasa
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, I would like to create a gift too.
dhempirDec 6, 2020 7:42 PM
Dec 6, 2020 5:17 PM
May 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer animes that are aound 12 episodes or shorter, but if there's a good longer one then that's fine too.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really enjoy non-romantic comedy. Like the comedy is not just a side tag, the whole show is about comedy. For my type of humour I like people doing wack stuff, parodies, also dirty jokes. Also I like watching handsome men do cool things(e.g. bungou stray dogs). If there's any men with long white hair then give me that sauce. If you know about voice actors then anything where you think Sugita Tomokazu, Nakai Kazuya, Sugiyama Noriaki, or Fukuyama Jun had a good performance you can recommend to me. (recommendation based on voice actors can override all my dislikes). I like ecchi but I struggle to find ones that are not harem, so if you know any please tell me. Maybe I like melancholic love stories with artistic shots. Generally, I like any episodic series and shows about cooking are great.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Please no harem. Please no. Also please no naked men please. Also I hate sports. I don't like it when a comedy show uses the same gag over and over again for each episode. If the main character is a generic guy with no personality then please don't recommend. He at least needs to be a pervert with a sense of humour.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, anything is fine.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If you really want me to watch something. but I'll probably end up watching all of them anyways.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 136
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Winter_Dawn
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Dec 6, 2020 5:18 PM
Oct 2018

It should be an actual anime, so at least 1-cour of roughly 24minutes, or a decently sized movie. If everything else fits very well then this requirement can be neglected, I guess. No max length tbh.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

I'm looking for either:

A.
Romcom/School anime/Slice of life/harem-ish anime, with likeable/relatable protagonist and a good main female character (you can guess my type from my favorites, probably). Bonus points if it has an actual/satisfying end and the main couple come together.

B.
A grand story line with many twists and turns (regardless of genre, but often turns out to be seinen), such as Lelouch, vinland saga, Steins gate, parasyte, AoT S3P2 etc.

(if you have one for both or just multiple recommendations in general, feel free to do so! The more the merrier, even hentai is welcome as an extra :D )

But, in any case it should have:
-Good art/Modern artstyle
-decent/good animation, good OSTs

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):

Anime that is old or looks old. Generally anime from the last decade is what I mean. If it looked really good for its time, anime from pre 2010 is also fine but I don't like old anime unless the rest can humongously overshadow its dated art.

Genres:
Gore, Yaoi, overly abstract/experimental/alternative themes (e.g. dementia, but a little is fine though), kids/children's anime.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Nope.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Yes.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
More or less. If it's not completed and not dropped it should be fine to recommend it. If you have really strong opinions on it I could maybe even give a dropped anime anotheer shot.

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/con4ever

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange.
MaiYukDec 6, 2020 5:27 PM
Dec 6, 2020 5:20 PM

Nov 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 13 episodes if it's an 'unfinished story'. i'd go up to 25 if it's genuinely a completed story. i would also watch a movie.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): good focus on developing characters/coming of age, memorable soundtrack that feels unique/tied to the anime, like the anime to really make an attempt of something. like characters outside of highschool age too if possible but understandable if not.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): not too interested in moe, ecchi, comedy or harem kinda stuff right now. want to watch something memorable, nothing part of a 'mold'.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nah i'll hunt it down like a tiger
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yea sure
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 615
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yea i ain't watched anime properly in a long time. i'm relying on you santa to revive me.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sad
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 6, 2020 5:23 PM

Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Up to 25.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Psychological.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: Subbed online for free.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 136.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not "everything" everything from childhood days, but otherwise yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ulfselrach
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
Dec 6, 2020 5:34 PM
Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Minimum 10 episodes. No upper bound.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Something that always makes me cry is when a character breaks down or broke down from overwork and has to find themselves again. Best examples I’ve seen of this are Nanami Aoyama from Pet Girl of Sakurasou and Jouichirou Saiba from Food Wars. If you could find a show not anywhere on my list that has a character that goes through that or an ecchi show not anywhere on my list, I would be very impressed.
Beyond that, I’m a big fan of thriller, like me some comedy that goes with a strong plot, and am looking forward to being surprised by something not on my list that you love and think I would love!
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Cute girls doing cute things; moe-blob; shoujo; horror involving gore.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No. A fourth of the shows on my Plan to Watch I already have watched at least an episode of, and most of the rest I know something about already. I'm looking for shows that I have never encountered.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 225 (including OVA's) and 50 entire series (excluding anything that’s not made-for-TV.)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Everything I remember watching, no matter how few episodes, so yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Infernox1771?order=4&order2=12&status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Creating gifts is more fun imo, so definitely gifting as well.
NauskeDec 6, 2020 8:19 PM
Dec 6, 2020 5:48 PM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length: Ideally 12-25 episodes
❅ Likes (genres): Comedy, slice of life, and shoujo.
❅ Dislikes (genres): Harem, ecchi, etc.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? No :)
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? Yes, but if that is the case, please include another title as well.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 62
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/_aihni_
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? Gift exchange!
Dec 6, 2020 5:58 PM
May 2020
You don't need to worry about fitting all the requirements.
Min-Max length (episodes): 24 or less episodes, preferably, but a 100 or less episodes anime sounds good to me. I don't care if the anime is ongoing or not.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing in specific, I think. I've been searching for different animes recently. Is there any anime you like and want to share? I would like to read it, whatever the genre. Surprise me :D.
If you really don't know what to recommend: slice of life, sci-fi, fantasy, "political", romance comedy, thriller and contemplative animes and unexpected themes easily get my attention.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not interested in watching more shonen. Avoid it, if possible.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Is this manga subbed or dubbed in English (or Portuguese)? Yes? No other restrictions, then.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 25.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Nope, I've only started to register what I watch recently, so probably there's some animes I forgot to include in my list.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CarlosHenrq
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
CarlosHenrqDec 6, 2020 6:37 PM
Dec 6, 2020 5:58 PM
May 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min 12, Max 100ish (just to exclude very long anime, yes I'm talking to you One Piece...)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Well, I really like romance anime (as you will see in my list), so if you can find anything that you can recommend to me that I haven't already watched I'm always eager to see them! Anyway, you can also recommend me some anime with well developed characters and I really dig for Drama and/or for the other extreme, Harem/Ecchi. If you know anything that has a well designed plot like Death Note, Steins;Gate, Full Metal Alchemist, Evangelion and so on, I'll also gladly accept that!
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't dislike Movies, but I prefer to receive a series reccommendation. Anyway, I also am not interested in BL/Yaoi, 3D anime, overly girlish Shoujo (I actually enjoyed some of them, but others are just too much for me), clichè shonen anime, horror, boring ("Mushishi" to give you an idea) and episodic ones.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything that can be retrieved in English is fine.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, I prefer new ones :D
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 398
Link to anime list: MyAnimeList
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange!
IanfireDec 6, 2020 6:03 PM
Dec 6, 2020 6:41 PM

May 2014
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
Min: 3, Max: 50 but I'm flexible, ideally no anime longer than 100 episodes.

I enjoy all genres, but I typically prefer action/adventure, shounen, psychological and shounen ai. I'm also open to SOL and comedy anime but they have to be quite good for me to bother finishing it. More than anything, I enjoy layered anime with narratives that have real depth. Unconventional art styles (or any unconventional characteristics) are good with me; in fact, the more things that differentiate the anime from its generic counterparts the better! Sometimes I watch things when I'm stoned so I like anime that have a good English dub, but it's not a requirement by any means.

I'm usually not drawn to anime that focus too much on romance (unless they're fantastic) or have something else going on (not including shounen ai). I'm also not really interested in harem, ecchi, shota, and isekai genres.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
None as long as it's available with English sub. I have Funimation, but either way I'll probably be able to find any suggestions online.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Preferably no, unless you really wanna emphasize I should watch a particular show that's already on there.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
I've also seen Doraemon and some of the movies.

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/mistersunday

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange! I can create one too :)
Dec 6, 2020 6:50 PM

Oct 2008
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1 (movie) or 12-60-ish episodes in a series. I mostly watch 24-episode series but recently I'm more open to longer ones. If it's too long there's a high chance it'll get repetitive; on the other hand, if it's long enough, character development (something I've been looking for in my past watches) is more likely. FMA: Brotherhoodto me is a great example of a good length with a very decent plot and character development.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): things that make you think e.g. Death Parade, Shinsekai Yori, Elfen Lied; drama (Violet Evergarden, Clannad, <3), historical, I LOVE dystopia (AoT and Shinsekai Yori type of thing), distinct gems like Princess Tutu, series with character development, adventure stories, and I also *love* my occasional dose of shoujo (among favs are Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket and OHSHC).

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Isekai (I HATED "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" -> MC too OP, ruined the story); bland MCs in general; high-pitched/overly feminine female characters that follow 'hot but stupid/annoying' waifu stereotypes.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Hmm, nope. Just gotta be subbed, I don't watch dubbed.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably no, but if it's a TOTAL MUST, then you can recommend it so I can so prioritize it over others.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 232

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, most likely.

Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TutuWhiteSwan

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange! I love giving recommendations :)))

Looking forward to your recommendation!
Dec 6, 2020 7:01 PM
Dec 2012
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-200;
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shonen, fantasy, adventure, action, mecha, seinen. I enjoy fleshed out characters with moments of deep reflection/emotion. For example, in HxH there's a lot of action and adventure but the characters are by no means flat! Open to psychological and josei. Strong female leads would be a plus! Unique art styles are cool.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Absolutely no romance. Not into slice of life or shonen. Don't care for sword fighting.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes but prefer something new
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 33
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Pretty sure
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dimachan
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Would like to both give and receive a gift.
Dec 6, 2020 7:02 PM

Jul 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
Anything from 1 to 400, but i'll take a while to watch if its too big, long and/or boring.

According to Anime.Plus, I Like Drama, Adventure, Shounen, Seinen, Thriller, Supernatural, Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Ecchi, Mystery and Game.

Hentai, Shoujo Ai, Yuri, Yaoi... anime that is "older than me" (with exceptions.. like LOGH)

Nope, its good if i can find it on the internet

I would rather discover new anime thats not on my Plan to Watch, but its a free country after all eh. (Yes.)

372 as of this post.

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes.

Link to anime list:
MyAnimeList | Anime.Plus

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
YES! I Would to create a gift for another user!
DigoligoDec 6, 2020 7:29 PM
Dec 6, 2020 7:20 PM
Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes):
12-50 (this doesn’t matter much)

I love an anime where the main characters outplayed their opponent with Logic like Dr.Stone and Death Note. (Like how Senku teaches his crew about science, And light yagami fight L and try to find a way to defeat him and not get caught) I also like isekai

I am not a huge fan of romance, mecha, and Yaoi. I am find with hard headed characters like Natsu where he put his friends first. But I hate it if they don’t.

I prefer dubs, No stream restrictions.

No

Sure

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vinmon5?status=7
Dec 6, 2020 7:35 PM
Feb 2010
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really care about the lenght. Anything is fine
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): What I most enjoy now is a profound, thrilling, interesting anime with deep characters above all. Could be a slice of life/drama, could be a seinen, could have sci-fi/fantasy stuff or not but it has to surprise me, to make me feel alive lol
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't like isekais, like REALLY don't. I don't want a bassic shounen please. And not a comedy either. I don't enjoy WAR or violent stuff, for real, like Berserck, vinland saga, kingdom, it's make me feel real bad so please don't.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): If it's in Crunchyroll or Netflix it would be perfect (licenced in latam). It's not exclusive though
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 374
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nicogrego
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user
NicogregoDec 6, 2020 7:39 PM
Dec 6, 2020 7:41 PM

Jan 2019

Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Preferably nothing longer than 50ish episodes total, but around 100 is my absolute limit.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, thriller, action, death games, battle royales, urban fantasy, good husbandos (particularly ones similar to the characters in my favorite characters section), ensemble casts, anything with really memorable OP and ED songs, and nice-looking animation.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, romance, traditional sports anime, ecchi, hentai, annoying main characters, and anything with a boring OP or ED that would screw me over in the AMQ tournament I’m in. Also, I’d prefer lesser known shows, if possible, but if you’re stuck, you can pick a popular show.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as I can watch it with English subtitles or a dub somewhere, it’s fine.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, as I put most the shows I’m already aware of that meet my requirements on there, but if you’re really stuck, you can pick from there. Also, I’d prefer the shows to not be something I’ve already started reading the manga for, but again, if you’re stuck, you can recommend me something I’ve started the manga for.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 53
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Penguinfangirl?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I’d be down to make a gift for another user, but I know my completed anime number is small, so I’ll probably end up with an elf gift.
Dec 6, 2020 7:41 PM
Aug 2018
❄️ Min-Max length :
 — No min.,
 — Max 50 episodes (if normal length; 20-something mins).
 — Any Type.
 — If it's movies give me more than 3 different titles that aren't related. (Movie-Series are okay.)
 — OVAs, ONAs and/or specials not related to TV series are okay as well.

☃️ Likes :
 — I like almost all genres
 — My favorites genres usually are Comedy, Sci-Fi, and action. But will totally watch a good Rom-Com or Slice of Life from time to time
 — As for themes probably something mature or just carefree (I know they are a bit of opposites). Either make me think 4d chess or don't make me think at all lol...
 — Scores, Rank, Popularity, etc. are things I usually don't mind when starting anime.

❄️ Dislikes :
— Isekai, seen to many for my taste
 — I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying (dumb, too dense, clingy, wanting too much attention or pity) and/or high pitched voices. Prime example is this trash. Note that a dominant and strong female is different to that.
 — Excessive male fan-service, ecchi (with girls) and/or horror.
 — Little girls and boys being sexualized.
 — Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — Something available subbed online for free.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — Yes But I would prefer you use something I have yet to start from my on hold/watching list, since it's stuff that I already found. and will eventually finish
  (On hold is those owned but no idea when to watch them; watching and not started are those that I have and want to watch soon).
 — If you have no other choice, then sure go with PTW stuff.

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 232 (as of this post).

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen? It should.

☃️ Link to anime list.
 — http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Pat_Back
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 »

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Yesterday

9 by jay »»
7 hours ago

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

15 by Taiyaki »»
Yesterday, 2:29 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Yesterday, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.