Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
Nov 21, 2020 4:54 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007

Sign-Up Deadline
Sunday, Dec 6, 23:59 PST

You must post in this thread before this date.

Confirmation Deadline
Tuesday, Dec 8, 23:59 PST

You must confirm your participation before this date or you will be removed from the event.
A PM with a confirmation link will be sent to you on ~Dec 4.

Santas Receive Their User
Saturday, Dec 12-ish

Once you receive your user, you need to start preparing your gift!

Gift Deadline
Sunday, Dec 20, 23:59 PST

You must submit your gift to our elves before this date.
You will not give the gift directly to the user yourself.

Example Request
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm open to anything, really. As for themes, I love parent-children and sibling-relationships - like pretty much all kinds of relationships if treated realistically at its core as well as a lot of (meaningful) dialogue.

Example Gift
Hello <user>!

Family relationships are a theme I enjoy as well, and it seems we've seen many of the same anime around this. The first I noticed you were missing is Aishiteruze Baby. Adapted from a shoujo manga, the main character is a male high school student who is forced to take on the responsibility of looking after his young cousin. The art is more generic versus Usagi Drop's (in your favorites) and the setting is more standard high school, but if you go into it without expecting anything too deep, I think it'll be an enjoyable watch.

For something less light-hearted and more something you'll remember for its uniqueness, I'd also recommend Michiko to Hatchin. Here, you'll get more "real" character interactions (between a variety of very individualistic characters), and the somewhat sisterly/motherly relationship that grows between Michiko and Hatchin (with Manglobe's creative animation and sound style).

Merry Christmas!

How to Sign-Up?
Please post in this thread, with the following format:

Min-Max length (episodes):
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Link to anime list:
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:

* If you do not want to receive popular entries (e.g. anime from the Top 50 series), then please say so in dislikes!

Code:

Important!
By signing up for the Gift Exchange, you are agreeing to provide a recommendation for your assigned user BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
If you're not sure you'll have time to arrange a gift, please do not sign up!

Please note: If we find it too difficult to match you (niche taste/too few anime) we may decide to give you an elf gift instead.

Questions? Please post them in the announcement thread.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 21, 2020 5:44 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Note: your rec(s) doesn't need to fit everything I wrote.
❄️ Min-Max length :
 — No min., I like short anime.
 — Max 30 episodes (if normal length; 20-something mins).
 — If it's a short anime (15 mins or less per ep) then at most 50 could work.
 — Any Type.
 — If it's movies give me more than 3 different titles that aren't related. (Movie-Series are okay.)
 — OVAs, ONAs and/or specials not related to TV series are okay as well.

☃️ Likes :
 — I like almost all genres, but I want variety. I'm in the mood for Romances (bittersweet or mellows), a good Reverse Harem, a-not-so-idiotic Male Idol show or a serious Drama (or any mature show in general).
 — My favorites genres usually are Comedy, Shounen-Ai/BL, Shoujo (also Josei/Seinen, not Shounen), Romance and Fantasy. Reverse harems and Male Idol shows are a weakness.
 — As for themes, I'm craving an Isekai, but I have seen most. The other would be something mature or just carefree (I know they are a bit of opposites). Either make me think or don't make me think at all lol...
 — If there are pretty boys and good husbandos, I will most likely go for it.
 — Scores, Rank, Popularity, etc. are things I usually don't mind when starting anime.

❄️ Dislikes :
 — I don't want something from the Top 300 (chances I know it / saw it are high). Avoided for a reason.
 — I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying (dumb, too dense, clingy, wanting too much attention or pity) and/or high pitched voices. Prime example is this trash. Note that a dominant and strong female is different to that.
 — An all female main cast (unless well executed, like Sora Yori).
 — Yuri/GL in general (tho admittedly few ones are well done).
 — Excessive male fan-service, ecchi (with girls) and/or horror. Moderate/minimal is okay.
 — Little girls and boys being sexualized.
 — Try to avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them.
 — Also avoid airing anime.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — Something available subbed online for free.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — I rather you use something I have yet to start from my on hold/watching list, since it's stuff that I "own".
  (On hold is those owned but no idea when to watch them; watching and not started are those that I have and want to watch soon).
 — If you have no other choice, then sure go with PTW stuff.

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 3,499 (as of this post).

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen? It should.

☃️ Link to anime list.
 — It might help to check our Shared Anime and malgraph (now Anime+).

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Will create the gift, but either is fine.
SheyCroixNov 21, 2020 6:08 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 21, 2020 5:51 PM

May 2016
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Any amount is ok with me I'm not picky. I'd have gotten to it eventually despite the length.
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I prefer to watch something that is sad and makes me cry. I like Psychological, SoL, Dementia, and Drama for the most part. I would also like the show to be older than at least 5 years. So nothing from 2015-2021. Those are the specifics. I will however watch anything except for...
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ...Boys Love, no Yaoi please. While I do like Comedy I'm getting sick of it so something more serious with stakes would be preferred. Also DEAR GOD NO ISEKAI. ISEAKI IS JUST THE WORST.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Only Netflix, Amazon, Crunchyroll, Hulu, Funimation, RetroCrush, TubiTV. I will watch Sub or dub. Believe it or not English Dubs can actually be pretty good just sayin'!!
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes... I don't see why your recommendation can't be from my PTW list.
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:1238
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yes it does
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cypress-?status=2
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? I absolutely plan on creating a gift for another user. Is that not the fun of Secret Santa?
Cypress-Nov 28, 2020 9:34 AM
Nov 21, 2020 5:52 PM

Nov 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Preferably a 13~ish episodes anime. Only 24~ish if you rly can't find a 1-cour anime. No movies or anything else tho, only series. Oh, and don't cheat by rec-ing 1st season of a multi-seasons anime, especially split cours one. Only 1 season please.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Light anime (can be SoL, romance and/or comedy). I just want to watch something without thinking too much and just enjoying whatever I get. Characters over plot. Plot is fine to have but I much prefer having enjoyable characters with a nice dynamic (by that I don't mean they necessarily have depth or anything, they just mustn't be cringy or irritating (Ik that's vague but just follow your own (my santa) definition of cringy)... if they're side characters who barely show up, I could tolerate them, but not MCs). Not necessary, but bonus point if you can figure out my type of waifu or husbando and rec me an anime that has a character that fits.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Basically the opposite of light anime, anything that makes me focus on it too much and is "deep". So yeahhh, most seinen are a no-go, psychological and anything like that. Boring, slow paced anime are a nope too. Also, preferably nothing "mainstream", so please don't rec things like Jujutsu Kaisen, Kimetsu no Yaiba or Yakusoku no Neverland. Uh I'm cool with top 50 or something but just not some anime that's been super hyped up in the past 2 years. (I know that's kinda vague but just no mainstream anime pls). Also no old anime. Nothing before or around 2005. I also don't watch Visual Novel adaptations and don't recommend me an anime based off a manga I read or an anime with a relation to one I've seen (sequel, spin-off...etc).
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as I can find it online, I'm cool with anything.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Uh, my PTW is basically empty so I'll say no.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 456
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Redth_SA
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yeah, I'm creating gifts too. (I'll have to anyway cuz I elf LMAO)
RedduNov 25, 2020 2:52 PM

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Nov 21, 2020 5:57 PM
Jun 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 20+
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Romance
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Yaoi
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: I like both sub and dub
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 494
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/PrimRoseXD
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes I would like to gift exchange with another user
Nov 21, 2020 6:05 PM

Mar 2010
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-30 (I prefer a series)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Action, Shoujo, BL, Shounen, Comedy, Investigation
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Tragedy/Bad ending, Harem, Horror, Disturbing plot, Top 200, Psychological(focus), Dialogue heavy
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No and please don't recommend me anything from this list.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 549
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Stardew
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
StardewNov 22, 2020 9:28 AM
Nov 21, 2020 6:25 PM

May 2013
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-2 cour (12-24 eps)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): This year, I want to see something you love or something you think I need to watch. If i haven't seen your favorite anime then gift that and tell me why you love it. I`m pretty much open to anything, minus a few exceptions that I'll list in dislikes.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL/Yaoi, Mech, JoJo
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 316
❅ Link to anime list: My List
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
rogueandtastyNov 22, 2020 5:18 AM
Nov 21, 2020 7:46 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12 - 24
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Mystery, Romance, Action
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * top 200 animes, lewd animes, overly hype anime, Jojo
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nah
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 790
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: All Anime List
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange c:
Nov 21, 2020 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
❅Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-50 (Preferably 24)
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Action, Shounen, Comedy, Slice of Life, (anything except for BL and Yuri)
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Tragedy/Bad ending, Harem, Top 100, Yuri, BL
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, but you could
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 520
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/du6th
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift. (Sorry ;-; I’m lazy. I just want to participate)
Nov 21, 2020 7:54 PM

Jan 2014
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-2 cour (12-26 episodes), and nothing with a prequel/sequel or spin-off or remake/reboot, please
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Fantasy, slice-of-life, moe/cute girls doing cute things, female protagonists, female-dominated casts, magical girls, girls fighting monsters, supernatural themes, post-apocalyptic settings. Isekai series are fine too as long as the protagonist is trapped in another world rather than a game. For recs, I tend to prefer lesser-known and obscure titles over more well-known, mainstream titles.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem & harem-esque, elitism, male-dominated casts, overpowered and/or perverted male characters, parodies/satire, meta humor, surrealism/weird stuff/heavy symbolism (sometimes I like, sometimes I don't, so best to avoid as a rec), and I'd prefer no recs from the Top 200 Most Popular or Top Rated or pre-2010 series. Also, there's no need to rec an anime adaptation of any manga I've read or I'm currently reading.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Must be on Crunchyroll, HiDive, or Funimation
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 342 (as of 11/21)
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/rubylily
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange; I can give a rec too!
rubylilyNov 22, 2020 12:35 PM
Nov 21, 2020 8:02 PM

Nov 2013
Min-Max length: Ideally 1-2 cours, but if it's a multi-season show I won't be upset. Movies/OVAs/etc are okay too, but please rec more than one if you go down that path.
Likes (genres): Adventure, mystery, slice of life, romcom, music (more instruments than idol-focused), and things that are pretty/well animated in general.
Dislikes (genres): Harem stuff, ecchi. I don't completely hate them but you've gotta have a good pitch to rec an isekai or horror show.
Any sub/stream restrictions? No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? Yes, but if that is the case, please include another title as well.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 326
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ferrepls
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? Gift exchange!
CombeferreDec 2, 2020 11:36 PM
Maloween '23: || x2
Nov 21, 2020 8:43 PM

Sep 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24 or 2 seasons.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, action, BL/shounen-ai, shounen, psychological, seinen. I'm willing to watch a shoujo or supernatural anime if it’s really good.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, horror, sports, yuri/GL, fantasy, mecha, ecchi, iyashikei. Female protagonist/protagonists. Preferably not the top 50 anime.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 44 (as of now)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelo_osamu?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
angelotomiokaDec 9, 2020 5:34 AM
Nov 21, 2020 8:50 PM

Jan 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No Min, anything is fine. Max for me is about 100 episodes are but if the eps are shorter than 10 mins thats fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): im fine with a lot genres mainly but my favs are mystery, dementia, adventure,action,something festive is fine too since it is the holiday season.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):long magical girl shows,cute girls doing cute things, ecchi ,and cute girl SoL comedy,
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions, i can find a way to watch anything!
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes it can, but pls no seasonals
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 207(as of 11/21/2020)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: heres my mal page
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:gift exchange , sharing is caring

"Get your tentacles off me or ill make calamari out of your manhood" -Mirai Nikki Dub
Nov 21, 2020 9:04 PM

Mar 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
Any length is fine! :)

Comedy and Slice of Life are my top two favorite kind of genre. I prefer lighthearted anime though I am alright with serious ones too. I enjoy action too especially with good fight scenes and adventures.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Anything Ecchi or sexualized. I'm not a fan of sad anime or anime that rely on misunderstandings. Not a fan of romance either.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 180

Link to anime list: All Anime

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 21, 2020 9:36 PM

May 2020
- No min, but preferably something that's at least 11 episodes with more than 20 min in each
- No max
-I'm fine with all genres, but I particularly like mystery/thriller, psychological, romance, slice of life, comedy, and drama.
-Anything outside is also totally fine
-Don't recommend any sequels or prequels because I either stopped the show or I just haven't gotten to it yet.
-I don't really like sports anime, magical girls, harem isekais, or mecha,
-Top 200s animes
-No restrictions.
-No because eventually, I will look through my whole Plan to Watch list so I want to have something that I have not found yet.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 170
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LucasLucilfer
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
KeneolDec 16, 2020 12:21 PM
Nov 21, 2020 9:50 PM

Oct 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no specific minimum/maximum length.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): adventure, psychological, fantasy, mystery, seinen, sports, slice of life.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi, military, parodies.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope!
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes, because i can't remember what's on my plan to watch anymore anyway.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 193 as of now.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes.
Link to anime list: here
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange.

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Nov 21, 2020 9:53 PM

Apr 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer 12-24 ep series. I'm not opposed to series that are 50 eps or more, but if you do recommend one, you're really gonna have to sell me on it.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Fantasy, Comedy, Horror/Thriller, Supernatural/Mythological, Seinen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sports, Mecha, Yaoi/Yuri, BL/GL, Ecchi, Hentai,
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Any streaming service that offers the show for free. I prefer dubbed, but I don't mind sub-only shows.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd prefer one that isn't on it, but sure.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 125
Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should; only things that aren't on there are the Pokemon series and movies, but I didn't expect anything from that series to be recommended.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DoubleJEspejwan6
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll do a gift exchange!
DoubleJEspejwan6Nov 24, 2020 12:20 AM
Nov 21, 2020 10:01 PM

Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-200 eps
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Mystery, Fantasy, Supernatural, Action, Adventure
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Hentai, Harem, Yaoi/Yuri, Slice of Life, Romance, Sports
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): anything is fine
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but no would be preferred :)
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 81
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yep
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LycanAngel
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift as it is my first time :)
signature under construction lol
Nov 21, 2020 10:37 PM

Sep 2020
❅ Min-Max length: No min. Try not to go over 100 episodes
❅ Likes: I'm accepting of anything, but I like Slice of Life, Drama, and Seinen the most.
❅ Dislikes: I generally don't like shounen actions or moe shows.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: As long as it's available on any site for free, it's good.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes it's okay, but only as a last result.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 196
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/buhngus?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'm very willing to make another gift
Nov 21, 2020 10:38 PM
May 2020
[min & max length]
- no specific min and max
[ likes ]
- genre: bl, shounen, shoujo, josei, harem, slice of life, action
- if theres alot of boys. SIGN ME UP
- theme: i dont really no so i guess suprise me?
[ dislikes ]
- tOO STEAMY SCENE keyword: TOO. i dont mind if its just a kiss or whatever just not the TOO STEAMY SCENE
- all female character lol
- yuri or gl
- too wide age gape, anything with rape, pedos and all that
- too sad anime i mean i dont dislike it but im not gonna be watching any sad anime atm
[ any sub'stream restriction ]
- as long as available online for free
[ can the recommended be on your plan to watch list ]
- prefer not to
[ number of completed anime ]
- 9 im a newbie lol
[ does ur list include everything you've seen? ]
- i dont include studi ghibli for some reason so no
[ link to list ]
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nekoxos?status=2
[ will you create a gift for another user? ]
- dont have any interesting anime that i know of that would be good for recommendation so maybe no
[ link to anime list ]
Nov 21, 2020 10:38 PM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length: I don't care how short just not 200 episodes if that's ok
❅ Likes: I'm open to all genre's I specifically like sad shows also horror and romance
❅ Dislikes: I don't want a shojo or Mech if that's ok
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: I'm fine with sub or dub
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 31 (might change)
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/therainbow_cos
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: sure why not

Nov 21, 2020 10:48 PM

Apr 2019
  - I really don't have any limitations as to number of episodes or seasons, anything works.
  - I'm super into romance anime. BL and Yuri are a close second.
  - So anything goes, be it cute, wholesome, heart/gut/tear-wrenching or a mix of everything above.
  - Surprise me!! Go off the beaten path, something that's not on the top of the iceberg
  - Just don't rec anything with romance as a generic, almost forced subplot. (eg. an action anime with the MC and best girl falling for each other somewhere along the way.) Please no.
  - Nothing in particular, just that the rec(s) must be available online for free (*sad pirate noises)
  - No.
  - 130 completed entries as of this day.
  - Yes, every anime I have ever seen.
Link to anime list: ~~anime list~~
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
  - Yes, I will be creating a gift for another user!! I don't mind the Elf gifts though.. *wink wink
KrisMak1207Nov 21, 2020 10:54 PM

I was rushing desperately, trying to reach the light. When I thought I did, I reached a dead end instead. Then I decided I wanted to enter that light. And at the edge of it, I found you.
Nov 21, 2020 10:49 PM

Sep 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No min or max, but preferably 12-24
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, drama, comedy, seinen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, romance, hentai, sci-fi, magic, top 200 (Feel free to suggest these types of anime if you think I'll really enjoy them)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything available for free
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 358
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/oombeli
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
pomp --->
Nov 21, 2020 11:35 PM

Jun 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
No Min or Max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
Psychological/Thriller/Historical are my favorite genres but I won't disregard others genres except for the ones below (Romance is fine as long as it's not forced or cringey) I just love an engaging story with interesting villains and no annoying MC's (strong female lead is a plus but not needed)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
Isekai, Ecchi, Sports, Yaoi/Yuri or typical shounen where the MC gets random power-ups and always wins
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes (besides childhood shows like YuGiOh & Dragon Ball)
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/EnchantedHeart
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange
EnchantedHeartNov 22, 2020 9:25 PM
Nov 22, 2020 12:06 AM

Aug 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): None
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Seinen or Darker Themes are my favourite, but I'm up for anything
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Don't really have any
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Must be able to find with Eng Subs
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes (These are series I am going to watch very soon, so please don't choose any of them)
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 988
Link to anime list: List
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to create a gift
7kaneki7Nov 22, 2020 12:13 AM
Nov 22, 2020 12:35 AM
May 2020
-Single cour without any sequels, but 2-cour is okay tho.
-Mystery, psychological, preferably dark theme
-Romance, SoL, Drama, light wholesome theme
-Would be better if those aspects combined altogether, making a good world-
building
-I personally okay with anything, unless when it comes to dark-themed anime
it should be consistent and not just randomly throwing such a fanservice or
like that.
-Top 200 anime. I regularly check them and already knew mostly what are they about
-Nope, anything subtitled, i'd go search it everywhere even if it's illegal.
-No
-95%
Link to anime list:
-My Anime List
-Yes, i will try my best.
PlayayNov 22, 2020 12:12 PM
Nov 22, 2020 2:20 AM

Mar 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12/13
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, action, slice of life, historical, mystery
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi, harem, isekai,
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): must be available on crunchyroll or netflix but if you really want me to watch something that isn't, then that's ok too!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 182
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lemoninator
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, I want to create another gift for another user!
Nov 22, 2020 2:56 AM

Dec 2018
No less than 6 episodes and not more than 25 episodes
-- Genre : Action, fantasy, mystery, BL, demon
-- I like BL as I've mentioned above but I'm not looking for BL hentai, any BL with a decent plot is fine by me, for example : Given
-- I like demon or super natural things
-- Genre : Hentai, NTR, GL
-- I don't really like school romance but if there are any that are quite unique, I won't mind giving it a try
-- Mild ecchi is fine, but I don't like ecchi genre in general
Anything that's available online for free is fine by me
YES
220 at this moment
Yes... unless it's something that's not listed in MAL
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/azratun002
Either way is fine but I'd definitely like to create a gift for another user tho I'm not very confident ;3
It might not be that good so I'm sorry in advance ;~;
Nov 22, 2020 3:20 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No restrictions
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Hot boys are fine, thanks. In general, I like darker stuff / plot or Shoujo Romances and BL
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi or Harem, but Reverse Harem should be fine, Isekai
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd prefer if it wasn't on my PTW
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 431
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah, I think so
Link to anime list: Anime List
Haptism93Nov 22, 2020 5:31 AM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Nov 22, 2020 4:03 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 11-26 or feature-length film
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love fluffy, light-hearted, slice-of-life shows and also hilarious romantic comedies. I also like heavier drama-filled romance too like in White Album 2. In other genres like SciFi or fantasy, I enjoy works with fantastic worldbuilding, whether that's the dramatic law of the land like in Shakugan no Shana, a world wrapped around a creative sport like in Girls und Panzer, or a universe set in the afterlife like in Angel Beats!. I enjoy Mecha shows quite a bit but usually only in the form of them being interesting high tech weapons of war like the mobile suits in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 or the Knightmares in Code Geass and really not so much as super OP protagonists like in Eureka Seven, Gurren Lagann, SSSS.Gridman and Evangelion.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything experimental in presentation like most SHAFT works. No harems. I prefer less episodic shows when considering genres besides slice-of-life or romcoms. No insanely popular series, perhaps within the top 100.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 497
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tensho
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange.
Nov 22, 2020 4:56 AM

Jul 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Preferably a 13~ish episodes anime. Only 24~ish if you really can't find a 1-cour anime (movies are good too)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, slice of life, psychological, drama, fantasy, mystery, horror, comedy, romance (but I'm ok with anything else).
I would prefer an anime that's not really popular. If it helps, then nothing from the top 200-300 most popular anime, but if it's difficult to recommend something not so popular, then feel free to try even the more well-known ones
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing that I really dislike, so you can go with anything
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No as long as I can pirate it xD
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If you can't find a recommendation by any means, then yes, but otherwise no. I'm hoping for something new that I've never seen before
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 326 (currently)
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Orion_Gospel
PokitaruNov 24, 2020 5:50 AM
Nov 22, 2020 4:57 AM

Sep 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): None
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I try to watch every genre but I'd like to get romance recommendations
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): None
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but it would be bettter if it's not on my list
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 424
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/z00nex
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange ( I'm not good at recommending stuff but I'll do my best)
Nov 22, 2020 5:01 AM
Aug 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24 any length
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): ->ROM<-, something that me cry or just feel glad, preferably a anime with a story that is genuinely heartwarming
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Extreme eechi, I'm not that picky with animation style but nothing too weird to watch or the animation is just outright terrible, monogatari and Jojo
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 204
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/danthecheese
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
danthecheeseNov 22, 2020 6:44 AM
Nov 22, 2020 5:15 AM
Apr 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min 1-cour and max 100 episodes. I am open to OVA series, but no movies. I don't have a preference for the duration of an episode.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Demographics: Seinen, josei, shounen
Genres: Comedy, Psychological, Action, Drama, Horror, Thriller, Slice of Life, Mystery, Police
Themes: Anything that will make my brain pay attention to what's happening on the screen. Anything that will make me invested in the story and the characters. I really want to see something that can combine comedy or slice of life with a good twist. I want to enjoy what I'm watching.
In conclusion you have more or less 3 options: a great comedy, a great horror/thriller/mystery show, or a combination of all the genres mentioned above ;)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shoujo, cars, kids, mecha, super-power. No mainstream series/shows because I either saw them or they are on my plan to watch list. P.S. no airing shows
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions as long as there is a way to find it online with English subs.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If you cannot find a recommendation outside of my PTW list, than yes, but otherwise no. I'm hoping for a nice surprise
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 1044
Link to anime list: the list It might help to check our Shared Anime and malgraph
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, gift exchange, that's the whole point of it :D
Nov 22, 2020 5:16 AM

Apr 2015
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): At least one cour. Longer is better.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, CGDCT, Fantasy, Adventure. Give me recommendation of 90's or early 2000 anime, as i'm pretty sure i've watched almost all anime above year 2005.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): battle shounen, drama, romance, tragedy, gore, harem, ecchi, mature. I really hate anything that involve innocent bystander/woman getting killed/raped.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 378
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/lswarmruler
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sure (Gift Exchange)
lswarmrulerNov 22, 2020 5:33 AM

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Nov 22, 2020 5:19 AM
Sep 2020
Not any super long shows I'd say max is slightly over 100 at most but short shows are fine too

I really like horror shows although I feel I've seen most of the decent ones (feel free to prove me wrong) I also really like shows that keep me on the edge of my seat, but I will watch pretty much anything as long as it isn't boring. I also love the soundtracks in anime so if it has a great soundtrack thats a big bonus.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't really care for episodic series I want it to just be one long(or short depending on the ep count) adventure. I also don't want anything super popular.

No restrictions really

I'd prefer it not be because I kind of want something I've never heard of or never thought about watching but it can be on my PTW as a last resort

175 and growing

Yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Seeqzh

I would love to make a gift but I am okay with an elf gift if it has to be one.
Nov 22, 2020 5:29 AM

May 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Preferably 12-24 (it's okay if it has more seasons)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm okay with any themes/genres but i mostly like darker themes, reverse harem, BL, shonens, action and drama. I like anything as long as it has a good story so i don't mind romance or slice of life
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, isekai, mecha or magical girls/boys
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 463
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shinah
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange

Nov 22, 2020 5:31 AM

Feb 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I don't mind watching longer series if it's really worth it, but preferably keep it under 30eps. Though if it's slow-paced, slice of life anime make it 12eps, I won't be able to finish it otherwise.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not a picky watcher, just avoid my dislikes and you'll be fine. Mostly I watch shounen where I can just turn my brain off and enjoy some action, but then also I'm a sucker for a good psychological thriller, so just keep me entertained (in whatever way) hehe. Oh and also, the anime must be completed
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, ecchi, harem, shoujo, cgdct, anything related to idols, I'm also not a big fan of slice of life and please avoid top anime/most popular 300, basically nothing mainstream
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I should be able to find it online subbed
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I prefer not to unless you really can't find anything else
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 393
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yup
Link to anime list: here
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Of course I will create a gift!

And like the moon,
we must go through phases
of emptiness
to feel full again

Nov 22, 2020 5:58 AM

Aug 2010
❅Min-Max length (episodes):
Min: No minimum episodes, but nothing below 15 minutes per episode.
Max: 26 episodes in total if it has sequels.

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I am open to anything that's not on my dislikes, but my favorites would be slice of life, drama, romance, comedy and family themes. Something mellow, heartwarming, or something with a lot of twists. Preferably something with a parallel plot/non episodic.

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Horror, tragedy, historical, love triangles, iyashikei, cgdct, and I avoid harem/reverse-harem and/or unbalanced cast (male-dominated or female-dominated).

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 345

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

❅Link to anime list: All Anime

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
ShirayukinNov 22, 2020 6:57 PM
Nov 22, 2020 6:15 AM
Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I don't mind it can be either a movie or a long series.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, School, a good story is important but there may be some exceptions (the recommendation does not have to include any of these).
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Fantasy, Magic, Historical (there maybe some exceptions to these, however, again your recommendation can include these idm I just prefer not to watch these), BL
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 300
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/nightmarelegend
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, I would love to create a gift for another user!
nightmarelegendNov 24, 2020 12:01 AM
Nov 22, 2020 6:18 AM
Jul 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12+
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mistery, Psychological
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, dumb MC
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): It should be available on some pirate site
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 230
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zdenek1
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to just receive
Nov 22, 2020 6:37 AM

May 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Bad anime or weird ones. You saw something that made you laugh a lot because it was horrible? You saw something that made you confused as hell by the end? This anime has the weirdest scene you've ever seen? Yes, that's exactly what I like! Bring me all of the Pupa of this world. :)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing, you can even recommend hentai if you want. Just no lolicon/shotacon stuff please.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None. As long as I can find it online, it's all good.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 1,423
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DeadlyRaven
DeadlyRavenNov 28, 2020 10:47 AM
Nov 22, 2020 6:37 AM
Dec 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any mystery, thriller, fantasy, action, shounen or rom com anime is fine
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): romance, hentai, slice of life, ecchi and drama
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 218
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CakeMan-kun
Nov 22, 2020 6:42 AM

Sep 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no min and max 24 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like harem, romcom, battle shounen, ecchi stuff, supernatural stuff, scifi, fucked up horror and mystery. in other words, I like pretty much almost everything.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike mecha, yuri/yaoi, overly dramatic romance. I dislike, but am prepared to try the genres: vampire, sports, music, martial arts, cars. I can also consider the other genres I dislike, IF they're an 8 or higher.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nah
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 274 as of this comment
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think so
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/shuu-tsukiyama?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, 'cause I have manners and shit
one piece
episode 321
15:46 (or 16:33)
you're welcome
Nov 22, 2020 7:11 AM
Nov 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): it'll be great if it's 20 or 20+
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i don't think i'm picky with genres, so anything is fine, unless its something i dislike.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): i dislike horror, bad endings, yuri, old animes. and I would like it to be not from top50 and movies
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): it'll be good if it's available on cr because I only watch animes there but even though if its not there I'll try to find somewhere and watch it
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yeah, maybe you'll make me watch it sooner
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 26 (after I started watching animes I quickly dropped it, dont know why, but now im back and will make that list longer))
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/valentyongf
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: elf gift, because it's my first time doing smth like this
Nov 22, 2020 7:25 AM
Sep 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Less than 80 episodes.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery and psychological are my favorite genres, but I also enjoy SOL and comedies, and I'm open to try basically anything.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Standard battle shounen and comedies that rely too much on exaggerated reactions (like Asobi Asobase and Grand Blue).
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 710
Link to anime list: Link
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Nov 22, 2020 7:27 AM

Jun 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-24
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): almost everything
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): hentai, shounen/shoujo ai, drama and romance together, mecha sometimes
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): English subbed only
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes but only from the low priority shows
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 747
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Niveen_Sleem
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 22, 2020 7:34 AM

Aug 2017
Min-Max length (Episodes): Between 1 and 4 cour. (10-51 episodes; this is not a strict rule, if there's something you really want to recommend that's 8 or 60 episodes, for example, go for it.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Seinen / Mature Anime (Mature themes, mature does not have to mean R-Rated), Sort my completed list by score and the ones I rate 9 or 10 should give you a decent idea of what I like.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Shounen Romance, 3D CGI, Isekai (I like Isekai, I'm just tired of them)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, if you'd like
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 547
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DistructiveNick?status=2
DistructiveNickNov 22, 2020 7:41 AM
If I had a nickel for every anime that began airing on October 9th 2022 that started with a B and ended in "ock", I would have two nickels.
That's not a lot, but it's funny that it happened twice.

Nov 22, 2020 7:39 AM

Apr 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): any length realy just try to keep it under 100 episodes.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love me a good traditional fantasy or high concept Sci-Fi. Other than that I generally tend to gravitate towards Action and Thriller shows. However, if you look at my list and find something you think i'd like that doesn't fit this go right ahead.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Less inclined towards Slice of Life, Isekai, and Higschool shows, but hay therre's always a suprise
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope :P

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes, but if so put a good explanation why I should get on it "NOW"

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 407
Does your list include everything you've seen?: prettymuch
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cesars
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
Nov 22, 2020 8:17 AM
Anime Moderator
Aug 2011
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no min-max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Main cast mostly male (or at least two important male characters,) has an important "relationship" focus (again between the guys, doesn't need to be romantic), depth of character/themes and complex emotional narratives are appreciated.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Anime that have nothing but action. No harem, reverse or otherwise. No need for anything in the top 100. No need for anything shounen ai/yaoi tagged, I probably got all those covered. No idol shows. Please don't include a sequel or a spin-off of an anime in my PTW.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 804
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/goncix3000
goncix3000Dec 8, 2020 5:41 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

17 by Rpgmonger »»
2 hours ago

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

10 by Rpgmonger »»
2 hours ago

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.