Forum Settings
Forums

Who is a character that many people find attractive except you?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Nov 21, 1:59 PM
Whether in appearance or personality or both. Just pure curiosity.

If anyone wants an example, quite a few people find Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach to be sexy and everything, but I don't. Mostly because she's also a moody and lazy slob and I hate that kind of personality.

Nov 21, 2:01 PM

Akashi from Haikyuu! I mean I get he's good looking but it's like a very dull good looking. A dime a dozen look. I prefer someone slightly geekier.

Nov 21, 2:35 PM
Whatever

Levi. I like him, but attractive ...? Nah, not really.

Nov 21, 2:40 PM
The chicks from Re;Zero, and Fate just look weird. Never liked them.

Except for the girls from Fate;Kaleid. Those look amazing and beautiful. Forever a fan!

Nov 21, 2:42 PM
Misato from Evangelion and Levi from Attack on Titan

Nov 21, 2:46 PM

Sebastian from Black Butler, probably because he looks like every shoujo character ever.

I found Reiner hotter than Levi, he's just too short.
Defying me till the very end, huh? Some things are beautiful exactly because they are unobtainable.

Am I supposed to find the Free! boys attractive? I truthfully don't. (Rin especially!)

Nov 21, 2:48 PM

Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen is cool and all, yeah, but I don't see the appeal.

Nov 21, 2:53 PM

A lot of people like Aqua from Konosuba, but I'm just not attracted to her as far as her looks and personality. As for Megumin, I don't have a problem with her personality. But I find it weird when I see lewd photos of her since she looks pretty young. I think Darkness is hot though.

Nov 21, 2:56 PM
it's hard to choose only one character because there's so many characters i like a lot but here's what makes a character great enough to be from my favourites :

1- most likely have a realistic character and realistic reactions you can actually feel and relate to , not the fake ones most of anime characters do
2- possible and good character developement depending on what happens to the character through the anime (also depending on the anime because there's some animes that are only made for fun and don't necessarily need character developement like nichijou , unlike vinland saga that had one of the best character developements i've ever seen in anime and manga)
3- should have a possible reason to make his character what it is , example , guts from berserk (spoilers incoming , i recommend you to not read if you didn't watch or read berseerk yet) lost everything , his friends which are technically his family after he even killed his not-real father when he was a kid , got selled for 3 coins BY THAT FATHER OF HIM to a random soldier that raped him at the age 6 , getting his girlfriend raped by his best friend who betrayed him and the whole army , after that he became like somebody else , his life is ruined and he's now a killing machine without feelings , moving on to the characters who doesn't have a real reason to be cold and "don't care" , that kind of characters , let's say todoroki from boku no hero academia , he had some sad experiences when he was a kid but for me , i'd completely forget about that and continue living as normal as anybody else would (i'm comparing an anime character to myself to find the difference between real feelings and fake feellings)
4- he should be that kind of cool characters who bring joy to the watcher and make the anime feel alive example kamina from gurren lagann
i guess that's all the important things

my favourite characters are : guts , thorfinn , dandy , black star , joseph joestar , kamina ect...
most characters i hate : naruto , bakugo , and others..

Nov 21, 2:57 PM
Chizuru Ichinose from Rent-a-Girlfriend. idk i'm just not attracted to her and think everything about her is basic - personality, looks, portrayal of her self, etc.

Nov 21, 3:00 PM

Most recent example is Megumi from Shokugeki. I really, really dislike girls with no backbone and her whole timid persona looks really fake to me.

There's another girl like her in one the recent anime shows but I just can't remember....

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw

Nov 21, 3:07 PM

ayy fuck rem

she a cuck

Nov 21, 3:08 PM
Nurguburu said:

I agree. I also think Levi's voice is one of the main factors as to why people like him so much but like you said I think Reiner is hotter too

Nov 21, 3:09 PM

levi is a good character, but he isn't that attractive tho

Nov 21, 3:12 PM

Levi is neither attractive or well written.

The hottest character from Shingeki is that bald guy from the beginning
It was so precise, it sounded like fate.
Five centimeters per second.
I think they were subtle words of love that my unconscious had pronounced.

Nov 21, 3:26 PM

literally everyone else who isn't my type lol

Nov 21, 5:36 PM
News Team
Literally anyone from One Piece. The only reason I know as much about that show as I do is because of an old friend I had who simped over Zoro on a regular basis and I could not understand why.

She told me I didn't understand how attractive he was cause I didn't watch anime. Having now watched a variety of anime, I still don't understand

Nov 21, 5:46 PM

I guess Yuri Plisetsky and Viktor (forgot his last name but everybody knows who) from Yuri!! on Ice? I dont see much appeal in them
i iwll bring duck tape and i will duck tape ur mouth before u can eat it nagitoe style -@Kenzolo-folk
i don’t feel like dealing with mental problems so ill just be a hoe on the internet
my hobby is spoiling aot myself by reading the wiki
day 248 on waiting for magi s3

Nov 21, 5:53 PM

Everyone from that moriarity anime airing this season, especially the main character. He looks way too much like a blond makishima, which bothers me.

Nov 21, 6:00 PM

Emilia, or just most re:zero characters. I find many of the faces too samey and incredibly bland. Like, nah lol

Nov 21, 6:01 PM
Kana from Parasyte, I hate Kana so much lol

Nov 21, 6:03 PM

Katsuki Bakugou, both in appearance and personality.

Nov 21, 6:28 PM

I don't know why the fujoshis find the Haikyuu boys attractive, when most of them actually look like aliens

Nov 21, 6:43 PM
Attractive as in personality?
Levi (SnK)
Rem (Re:Zero)

Attractive as in looks? I don't really care that much tbh, I mean, I watch anime for story, characters or themes that I find interesting.
Not a fan of CGDCT, harems or any type of anime where aesthetics is one of the main reasons you watch it

Nov 21, 6:50 PM

Ryoko from Kill la Kill does not come off as attractive at all to me.

Nov 21, 6:54 PM

anyone from bungo stray dogs and their weird hair

Nov 21, 6:55 PM

TheFireNinja said:
A lot of people like Aqua from Konosuba, but I'm just not attracted to her as far as her looks and personality. As for Megumin, I don't have a problem with her personality. But I find it weird when I see lewd photos of her since she looks pretty young. I think Darkness is hot though.

I completely agree with you on every point

Nov 21, 6:59 PM

Nurguburu said:

i was just about to write this. reiner to me looks the best in that show next to Eren
“I love morgiana x alibaba way too much you uded a technique thats extrenely effetcive"-Zaviccler
Denji and Power is the type of friendship I've been LOOKING for

Nov 21, 7:40 PM

Why do people find Giorno attractive, I just don't understand lmao.

Nov 21, 7:52 PM

Definitely Mai, where is her nose first of all? She may have style but that's the only thing that sets her apart from other girls.

Also Mikasa, sadly her hair sits like a mop of a wig on her. Hope this changes in the future. She looked beautiful when she was younger.

My favorite chemistry formula:
Oolong Tea = Vodka + Whiskey

バンの一味

credits

Nov 21, 7:55 PM

a lot of uhhh... very young girls I'm not really into like a lot of others tbh.

Nov 21, 7:55 PM
Any Boku No Hero Academia female character.

Nov 21, 7:57 PM
Many of my friends like Aqua from Konosuba but I don't like her mostly because of her action

Nov 21, 8:06 PM
Naruto, he is damn annoying and too much talking nonsense

Nov 21, 8:06 PM

I don't know if it's just because because I don't like her personality but I don't find Asuka from NGE attractive at all.

Nov 21, 8:09 PM

Albedo from Overlord.

She's decent from sideshots but once it's a close-up of her face it looks so offputting, like the skin is just fabric on her face that doesn't stretch. Uncanny valley almost.

Nov 22, 2:49 AM

Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh - there is nothing attractive about an overly obsessed abusive gay stalker.
Kanbe Daisuke from Fugou Keiji: Balance Unlimited - getting away by throwing huge amounts of money at someone isn't cool.
Tsukasa Domyouji from Hana Yori Dango - nothing romantic about a guy who bullies and sexually assaults his love interest
Levi from Shingeki no Kyoujin - I still have no clue why he's so popular.
Kyo from Fruits Basket - I don't find him to be attractive in the slightest

Nov 22, 3:01 AM

AlyazidMamoune said:
Misato from Evangelion

"Birthday Jun 28, 2007"

Legit

I will say, almost all loved short-haired girl.
Yukino from oregairu
Megumin (not about being attractive because she is a child but as a character, she is so boring..) and same for Shiro from NGNL
Mikasa (not interesting)
Taiga (unbearable)
Nagisa from Clannad

Nov 22, 3:29 AM

L from death note, not my type and his feet playing habit is disgusting

Nov 22, 3:33 AM

Almost every single tsundere out there... very rarely do I ever find a tsundere to be cute, but for some reason they're all very popular

Nov 22, 3:45 AM

Every single Monogatari girl except Hanekawa, like even if they have nice designs like Senjougahara and Kiss Shot their personalities are so terrible I wouldn't want to hang out with any of them. They are fun to watch though. Also Kaiki is best girl.

Nov 22, 3:53 AM

I´d say Vegeta,the guy has a huge forehead and is too overly prideful and arrogant for my taste,don´t understand the appeal.
Aiimee said:
Literally anyone from One Piece. The only reason I know as much about that show as I do is because of an old friend I had who simped over Zoro on a regular basis and I could not understand why.

She told me I didn't understand how attractive he was cause I didn't watch anime. Having now watched a variety of anime, I still don't understand

I´m a big One piece fan that watches a lot of shows and I also don´t really get the appeal of Zoro.He looks kind of average to me compared to other One piece characters tbh.

Nov 22, 4:02 AM

Well, there's Akeno from DxD, Saeko from HOTD, and Haru from Free!. I'm not a fan of the "Onee-san" busty type and Haru is plain ugly with weird hair. I prefer the other Free! guys even if dislike the artstyle.

Nov 22, 4:17 AM

Kurisu from steins gate, I like her personality but I'm not that big of a fan of her design or any other of the designs in that show. Also Taiga from toradora and Louise from the familiar of zero, just don't make kugimiya Rie voice tsunderes anymore thank you.

Nov 22, 4:25 AM
Rio Futaba, Mai is better imo and she just isn't attractive. I get that Futaba is big but meh

Nov 22, 4:30 AM

Nami from one Piece she is just....urgh even a rubber doll has a more realistic body.
and a better pesonallity.

Missaliensan said:
I´d say Vegeta,the guy has a huge forehead and is too overly prideful and arrogant for my taste,don´t understand the appeal.

better as a green snail guy babysitter.

Modified by animu007, Nov 22, 4:34 AM

Nov 22, 4:32 AM
Did anyone find that main girl from Sakamichi no Apollon attractive?

If so, then that's my answer.

Nov 22, 4:41 AM
HaarWyvern said:
AlyazidMamoune said:
Misato from Evangelion

"Birthday Jun 28, 2007"

Legit

I'm feeling kinda offended but I get your point.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »