Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 19, 2020 9:45 PM

Source: https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1329657599797575681

Looks pretty good, here's to hoping this'll be an animated tv series!

What're your thoughts on this?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 19, 2020 10:14 PM

I’m very excited. I cried a little. Screamed on all my socials. Bothered my friends. Planning on re-reading the manga later... I’ve waited many years for this so I’m just.... very happy.

I’m hoping it’s a TV anime, that it covers to chapter 39 somehow and that they use the original drama CD voice actors. I’m going to be upset if Sasaki isn’t Shirai Yusuke and Miyano isn’t Saitou Souma. They’re the only voices for Sasaki and Miyano and well,,, it’s all I want.

Nov 20, 2020 5:55 AM

_MushiRock11_ said:

I haven't read the manga, and the Japanese animation industry is really bad with queer representation, so..

I'll just have to wait and see..

Nov 20, 2020 7:47 AM

Now, this looks like it might be right up my alley! I'll definitely be watching this when it comes out.

Nov 20, 2020 8:06 AM

FINALLY. A GIFT FROM THE GODS.

Nov 20, 2020 8:26 AM
I am so happy with this news, I will watch for sure❤️❤️❤️

Nov 20, 2020 9:01 AM
I'm sooo exited!! We barely have yaoi series

Nov 20, 2020 12:40 PM

this_shit_again said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

I haven't read the manga, and the Japanese animation industry is really bad with queer representation, so..

As long as the anime is faithful to the manga, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Without any spoilers, Sasaki to Miyano is probably the best written romance manga that involves 2 boys. The author is clear it’s a Boys Life manga not a Boys Love manga, so a lot of those tropes inherent to BL aren’t present in Sasaki to Miyano. We can only hope the anime remains faithful to the manga and preserves what Harusono has created because it really is quite a lovely, sincere romance manga. I’d recommend giving the manga a try first - regardless I hope you enjoy the anime adaption!

Nov 20, 2020 2:47 PM

jadedgalaxy said:
this_shit_again said:

As long as the anime is faithful to the manga, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Without any spoilers, Sasaki to Miyano is probably the best written romance manga that involves 2 boys. The author is clear it’s a Boys Life manga not a Boys Love manga, so a lot of those tropes inherent to BL aren’t present in Sasaki to Miyano. We can only hope the anime remains faithful to the manga and preserves what Harusono has created because it really is quite a lovely, sincere romance manga. I’d recommend giving the manga a try first - regardless I hope you enjoy the anime adaption!

Oh, that's good to hear. Thanks.

Nov 21, 2020 8:21 PM
Aaaaa, I can't wait for this, Sasaki to Miyano is my Fav BL manga. The story is not heavy and not too rushed, I really like it !! the characters, the stories, the art, everything !!! aaaaa I hope they confirm soon...

Nov 30, 2020 6:59 AM

So is this cute gay fluff like Douukyusei and Given, or gross and ridden with sexual assault like most other BL series?

Nov 30, 2020 12:10 PM

celyse said:
So is this cute gay fluff like Douukyusei and Given, or gross and ridden with sexual assault like most other BL series?

It’s like Doukyuusei; super fluffy. The only thing is it’s technically not BL. So you’re safe from it being gross. It’s a very sweet, genuine romance.