Forum Settings
Forums
The Dirty Way to Destroy the Goddess's Heroes (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2020 7:46 AM

Feb 2016
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
The main story ending in this volume was unexpected. I thought that the next volume would be the final showdown against the goddess.

The planet's history was not that surprising considering the hints dropped here and there. Elazonia's story was the one I was most curious about and she turned out to be another unfortunate human.

I'll be waiting to see what kind of conclusion the author gives to each of the characters in the next volume.
Jul 7, 2021 6:02 PM
Jul 2021
I enjoyed it but both 4 and 5 felt rushed and frankly I still don’t understand fully the ending of 6. I would make a new topic but not sure how to do that. Actually made a new account as I couldn’t recover my old one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami no Yuusha wo Taosu Gesu na Houhou Volume 1 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 12, 2019

1 by kuuderes_shadow »»
Nov 21, 2019 12:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.