Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2020 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah here's the 2nd season I was waiting and didn't hope to see anytime but this just flew under my radar last year...and I seem to have to forgotten most of what happened last season as I watched that 3 years ago. So they're finally on their way to fix their Pagoda tree, at least that what I remembered last. LOL

Hey firebender vs earthbender! Sorry Avatar reference. XD

Cao's getting better but General Men is no slouch too. So what does General Nan wants inside? The Bodhi Tree itself? Or what's inside of the Bodhi Tree?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 18, 2023 12:22 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After a brief detour me and my pal have returned to this Chinese anime, and right off the bat it’s immediately improved from the first season in terms of the art and animation. The backgrounds were always great looking in the first season but the character art and animation was not, and so far they have looked consistently great in this 2nd season and I love to see that, and after seeing that fight at the end it looks like the CGI has improved too, of course it still doesn’t look great but definitely better than before.

And so far the story of this 2nd season is intriguing, we were immediately introduced to some new characters like General Men and those three kids, General Men was especially cool and I hope he becomes a main character, and it was good to see Yanbing and Xia Ling again, Xia Ling looks especially hot in her new look from the end of the first season and with the improved art she looks even better. And so far it looks like they’re using the same ending theme which is a good jam so that doesn’t upset me but I can see them using a new one as this goes on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Nov 19, 2020

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 20, 2023 9:52 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 4 Discussion

tofei - Nov 19, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 20, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Nov 18, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 19, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 2 Discussion

RyuJinSapt343 - Nov 14, 2020

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 18, 2023 1:21 PM

» Zhen Hun Jie 2 Preview

Xealias - Nov 17, 2019

15 by NamaloomShacks »»
Jun 27, 2020 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.